My Despicable Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wait a minute. What the fuck just happened? I should feel a sharp stinging on my ass, and I should have tears in my eyes. I felt getting hit. WHACK! I got hit again. I scream out, "TWO!" and all that bull crap she wants to hear. Ok, she wants the fun, but she is skilled enough; she can have her charade without hurting me.

I am on board now. I scream out every hit, I moan in agony every so often, I try to tear, for effect, but I suck at that. I can make the sound of crying well. It takes her about two hours to "beat the hell out of me." The two huge men carry me upstairs to the bedroom and then leave.

I use her full-length mirror and count three welts.

Mary is walking out of her washroom, now naked, and is soft in her voice, "Sorry about those three. I missed. It's much easier to cause pain. My husband and the staff never listen to me. I loved beating the escorts that came through here. It gave me so much power. You showed me something else. I bet if future escorts are treated like you, they'll treat me like you did."

I laugh, "Oh yes, I'm positive that their attitude will be far better. You have had my system, now it's your turn, what do you want?"

She flat out laughs in my face. She must sit on the bed and hold her sides because she is laughing so hard. I don't understand. I sit next to her, stunned.

Mary finally catches her breath, she reaches her arms out for a hug, "Oh dear Ken, come to me and let me explain. You kissed me, played with my breasts and nipples, ate me to almost eight orgasms, then you fucked the hell out of me for an hour. That kills many women. You then fuck me some more, at a quicker pace than the first fucking, and follow that up with a third fucking, and I never have to suck your cock.

"Men don't usually spend that effort. That is something that only a lover does. Your inexperience in the business shows. Where most guys in your shoes just want to end the night as soon as possible, you're having fun. You're in no rush to go anywhere, you're enjoying this too much, as am I. So, no, I don't want to do anything different than last time. That was better than perfect."

I ran her through the system, and it's better the second time. Oh, so much better.

+++++

When I pull up at home, the living room lights are on. Both Alice and Laura are there to check up on me. Alice is almost near tears. Laura has a look of satisfaction on her face. They both ask how it went, I walked past them without saying a word. That made them both mad.

I walk into my room and close the door. Alice walks into the room and then closes the door. Laura opens the door, comes in, and then closes the door. Why do I have a door? I walk into my washroom while Alice lays down on my bed after stripping, and Laura sits down on my bed. She is annoyed at Alice being in my bed.

I take a nice long shower with very hot water. I dry myself off and then walk back into my bedroom. Like lightning, Laura is up to look at my backside.

Laura screams, "Three! That's all? I can barely even see them!"

She rushes at me with a fist, I easily knock it aside. She screams and stomps out of my room.

Alice, on the other hand, is all full of smiles. Her arms are out for a hug from me. I give her a gentle, warm, loving hug.

Alice is beaming with joy as she asks me how I stopped my slaying. I explain the evening and how it went down. She is quite impressed. Alice jumps out of bed, I roll over, she turns off the lights, pushes herself back into me, and we spoon. My hands are placed on her breasts, and I fall asleep.

+++++

In the morning, I wake up to Alice, trying to mount my morning wood. My hips are turned, she has the wrong angle. I move away.

Alice pleads with me, "Please, Ken. I can't go out, no men are coming in. I need to get laid! I know, I know! But we already did it. We crossed that line already, and you were awesome."

I check the facts, "What? I seem to remember being told how bad I sucked."

Alice has a hand over her mouth and is trying to look innocent, I can't believe it's working!

Alice shyly says, "Most of the men that come here are hung like a horse, get lots of women, and have been told their entire life how great they are. My job is to kill their pride, this is about the customer. Then I give them some pointers on what the women want. I point out how pleasing the woman increases their tip. The ones that listen stay. The others ... don't."

Oh, swell. What do I do? She is staring at me like she is in pain. I am tired, last night wore me out. That was an actual marathon. I use my big palm to slap her hip, knocking her over. Alice continued the rolls up into doggie position.

I insert my full cock slowly. Then I start a stage two fucking, not my fastest, but I do use the entire length. Alice is grunting with each thrust. This is precisely what she wants and needs. Almost immediately, I am in trouble. I thought it was because I'm tired. I am having a hard time thrusting in with full force. I feel light-headed, I attribute that to my long night. I keep fucking this beautiful woman. I speed up so we can end this. I can't hold back; my pain is too much. I do orgasm inside my niece, it feels incredible. There is pain in my chest and my left arm.

OH FUCK! I hear Alice yelling, "KEN! Ken! Ken. ..." I fall into a black void. I lose all vision, and then the pain is gone.

Chapter 11 - So much for rest

I wake up in a hospital. I have oxygen going to my nose, EKG doing its thing, a drip with meds in my arm, a blood pressure armband that auto inflates, and an oxygen sensor on my finger.

I know the layout; I am in the ICU. My family is all here. Alice and Laura are asleep in the chairs. I see two men outside the doors, and there are two more on the inside, off to the side, concealed. Mom is by the bed, holding my hand.

Mom says to me softly, "The two inside and outside appeared out of nowhere. They have official-looking badges but won't say where they're from. Mary gave you a mix of illegal drugs, that appears to have caused a heart attack in you. You're responding well; you'll be back on your feet soon.

"They've done a lot of tests, you are healthy as a horse, and from what I saw, hung like one as well. The two cute nurses like cleaning your body. Each day, you get a bath."

I chuckle at that, and everyone is up and rushing towards me. When the nurses see that I am awake and not dead, they stay back. Laura and Alice fight to hold my hand opposite of mom, they see her determination. Mom is NOT giving up access to my hand.

I am more amazed to see that Laura cares. Who am I kidding? She needs me to kill the killers. She doesn't give a damn about me. Alice is a whole different animal. I don't believe she loves me; she just loves to have sex. She doesn't complain at all about being an escort.

Yet looking at their eyes, I see genuine concern in Laura and lust in Alice. I need to watch this. Maybe Laura is just under extreme stress. Having your people killed would do that to me. Why didn't they just kill Laura and take over the business? ... To bring me out of hiding. It can't be the CIA, or I would be dead already.

Why do they want me dead? Because the CIA has already tried to kill them. Yeah, that makes sense. I used to be the best they had; these guys are afraid of me. Now I can draw them out. I startle my family when I order them out of the room.

I tell my family, "Have the two guys outside arrange to have you brought home. I need a pen and paper. I'm going to give you a list of things I want you to do as soon as you get home. I'm giving my friends here a list as well. I will be home soon. It's time we kill us some bad people.

I tell the silent bodyguards, "I need my name removed from the files. Then I want a doctor to add notes that I self-discharged against hospital wishes because I am too weak. I need all of this brought home. We need a doctor, not from this hospital, to keep me alive. They will track me down, see the John Doe, and know it's me. Then because I'm going home and frail, they'll come after me. Let's make sure we are ready."

+++++

I am in my bedroom, lying in a hospital bed. The bed was cut apart to put my four-claw cast iron bathtub in the bed for safety. I'd rather have them shoot my cast iron tub than me. There are four sides of beef in my room propped up, with doctor cloaks on them and a heat lamp on the inside of the body to fool infrared sensors. I want them shooting at what should look like a doctor in the dark.

Outside of my door, the stairway comes up. My door is directly ahead, while a bedroom to down hallways to the left and right. It's in those two hallways that two men are hiding in three-sided lead lined cubes. Again, it should defeat heat signatures and they can shoot the bad guys. You see the plan? Hide my helpers and shoot at anything but me.

The last item of defense is a baseball net that children use. You have seen them; kid throws a baseball and the ball comes back to the child. What's the first thing everyone does when storming the castle? They throw in a flashbang grenade. It stuns people in the room and disorients them. It makes for easy killing.

A grenade is less reliable, I could still be very much alive, it all depends on how the fragments fly. With a flashbang, they're more reliable because they spread out 360 degrees. In my defense plan, I figure mister bad guy throws the flashbang and the net returns it right back at them. Then my friends clean up.

My family can't leave the house, I am sure we are being watched. I had them put the refrigerators and freezers in the basement to hide their heat signatures.

Why am I so paranoid? I liked using technology to see where people were and if there were any surprises. With heat sensing devices, walls are no issue.

+++++

Around 10:00 PM, four men come up the side of the driveway in the bushes. We see them on our night vision cams. They break a small window in the garage door and let themselves in. The last one is shot in the back by a sniper. One down.

The other three know the fourth is dead, they're spooked, and they come straight up the stairs. One on each side and one in the center. My door is pushed open, and a flash grenade is thrown in and goes off. I am disoriented. The men did not notice the lead encased boxes holding the guards outside of my bedroom. The guards immediately shoot the three men dead.

I say on the comm, "Nobody move. That wasn't them, it was too easy. I'll call 911. Remember, these men are doctors, they may come dressed as doctors or paramedics in an ambulance."

I have the men upstairs put up the netting in the doorway. That flashbang was supposed to go back at the attackers. They FORGOT to put it up! The doorway now has the net installed and the dead bodies are moved to the side.

Sure enough, way too soon, an ambulance pulls up with a stretcher handled by two men. Two others have "first aid" boxes. They come inside, up the stairs, and throw a real grenade into my room, very amateur of them. The door has the netting this time. Sure enough, it returns grenades just like a baseball. It works so much better when in place. In the dark, it's invisible, they had no clue. The four men are a mess. Unfortunately, my guards got injured as well. Now it's just me. OH SHIT!

There will be four of them and only one of me.

Again, I yell out, "Don't move a muscle. I bet they are watching us. If you get shot at, let us know. Look behind you for moving people."

I hear an "Oh shit!" Next is the gunfire. This is all wrong, I yell out: "diversion!"

I later find out that the second team of four stayed in the ambulance. They got into the house unnoticed while everyone else was looking for people behind them. I now have the four killers in front of me, and I am in a hospital bed. Swell. Again, how do I kill four?

They never say a word. They all needed a shave, look dirty, and there is no love in their eyes. They look like bad people and with luck, none of them make it out of here.

Two Navy Seal snipers each take out one man, one on each end. My curtains are open going out onto the porch so the snipers could possibly help. They use the latest in technology and see just fine in the dark. They even make it easy for me by taking out one on each end, leaving just the two in the middle.

Each of the two men in the middle look shocked to see the man next to them die. For me, that gave me plenty of time to kill my two. Two lightning fast shots between the eyes.

In those few moments, they use their Uzi's to fill my bed with lead, trying to take me out. Lucky for me, I am in my bathtub. They shot up my bathtub good and left me untouched. A fact that I will be eternally grateful for.

+++++

As I go downstairs into the basement, it's chilly.

I call out, "It's safe, it's me, Ken!"

It turns out the bad guys didn't use thermal imaging; they were still stuck with technology from twelve years ago. They never updated, and they are dead because of that.

Laura and Alice rush to me quickly. I gather the family and put them in the limo. I give the house staff directions to fix everything up. We drive out to the airport and board our airplane. Off we go to Los Angeles.

I am tired, I still ask, "Any questions?"

Laura sums it up, "What the fuck!"

I smile, "The first wave was way too easy. The second wave was expected because of the first. When they really came at us, that was unexpected. Without those snipers, I'd be dead. I'm quick enough to kill two, but not four. They solved my issue, and I owe them my life.

"In the hospital, it was Laura that made me see their plan. I was surprised she cared for me. Then it hit me, why not kill her, Alice, mom, and dad? They could have taken over. The reason is they wanted me. The CIA had been sending people after them and had been failing. They used you to draw me out because I was the last threat they feared. Once I understood that, I set the plan in action.

"We're going to a nice hotel tonight; I got a couple of nice big rooms for a few days while they fix up the house. We trashed it bad. When it's fixed, I will go back to my retirement."

Mom raises an eyebrow, "Two rooms?"

I look at Laura and Alice, "Do we need more?" They both shake their heads no.

Mom and dad have a look of surprise on their faces.

Laura asks, "Don't you think it will be more fun with us? It could be a lot of fun..."

I snort, "Your idea of fun and mine might be different. Mary is not my idea of fun. Heather, on the other hand..."

Laura teases me, "She has been calling non-stop for you. She's worth a lot of money."

I smile, "Her money doesn't interest me. Heather, the person she is ... interesting."

Alice adds, "She is pretty."

I point out, "She doesn't have much experience. I think I like a woman that knows what she's doing." I kiss both of my sisters softly on the lips.

Once off the plane and into a limo, we are off to the Ritz-Carlton.

In the limo, Laura asks, "Ken, I don't think you know our financial situation. You're spending a bunch of money, and I just barely made payroll due to the deaths and such. It's killing our business."

I smile at her, "I made awesome money, I invested well. I lived off the grid, meaning I spent no money. I'm paying for it all, including fixing the house. Relax, I got this."

It's late and dark outside. Still lots of bright lights showing off downtown. Both Laura and Alice are cuddled up with me. Mom and dad seem relaxed finally. We pull up to the large hotel, and there are two guests in front of us. It's 4:00, no, 2:00 AM in this time zone. We go straight up to our rooms, strip, and are in bed, dead tired.

******

At 6:00, the sun came up. That was rude of it. Because nobody closed the drapes last night, it's bright in here. Someone got up, closed every curtain, and snuck back into bed. They got a blind kiss on a cheek. Mom and dad woke us up at noon. We all go down for lunch but ate breakfast.

My big decision is either to sleep by the pool or go back to bed. The bed wins, it's more comfortable. I send the girls out shopping and I am back in my bed. It's not long before I hear some boxes and bags being brought into our room by a bellhop. Damn, she did some shopping. I hear the toilet, and the shower gets used. I am on my side, relaxed, and feeling much better.

I keep my eyes closed; I want to see if I can tell which one came back. It was Laura.

Laura uses a soft and breathy voice, "Ohhhh Kennnnnnn. You have clean clothes now. You suck at planning, you know that?"

I stick my head out, "You had half a day of shopping, I got half a day of sleep, how did I go wrong?"

She reaches down and plants a slow, soft, lingering kiss on my lips. Her smile is infectious, she removes her clothes and gets in bed with me. I am deciding between eating, taking a shower, and sleeping some more.

Laura has another option. She moves around a bit and then pushes my hips back so that I roll over on to my back. She scampers quickly between my legs and sucks in my cock. WOAH! I didn't see that coming. Yes, this is another option, and it's feeling darn good. I didn't think Laura liked me at all. Why is she sucking my cock? This makes no sense. I love the way that she is looking up at me all the time.

Damn, she has mean cock sucking skills. She can deep throat me. That is an amazing feat. I know that she used to be an escort. That means she has all the skills and knowledge to be a superstar in bed.

Laura asks me playfully, "What is it about you that the women are so drawn to you. Every one of them was beating down my door to get more of you. Price was no object. You're not the longest or thickest. You have little experience."

I take my time to explain my system. Laura still seems like she is missing something.

Laura has a frown on her face, "Alice told me almost the same story. My guys are bigger, longer, more experienced, younger, better looking, and yet, they all want you. I don't get it."

I know why, "Your eighteen-year-old studs did this for the money. They kiss, tweak nipples, eat pussy, fuck-hard, and then fuck them again. Here's your bill, sign here, thank you very much. Look at the way you were sucking my cock. You did everything possible to get me off. You had desire. I bet most of your female escorts just suck dick. They're good, but without the willingness, it just isn't the same.

"I'll fuck a woman three times in a night. Each time I give it everything I have with the emphasis on her getting off first. You've seen me when I get home, I'm wiped out and tired as hell. I use a lot of energy to make a woman feel that special."

Laura sits down, "I guess I understand. I never loved it. I was doing a job. They liked me because I had large breasts and was cute. I was a pleasant place for them to cum in. None of them cared about me. I certainly didn't care about them."

I suggest, "How about we finish up here and then let's go grab some dinner. Text Alice and our parents see if they're interested. I will shower and put on the stuff you bought me. You did get me pants, right?"

Laura swats my hands and is inhaling my cock once again. My God, she is fantastic at sucking cock. She is a blur at the techniques she uses. Truly special. I would not mind this every morning when I wake up. Literally, it's less than a minute, and I am spurting down her throat. She pulls back to enjoy the taste of my cum.

I feel SO much better right now. I need a minute to let my heart rate slow down. I get a hug, and then Laura walks off with her cell phone in hand, texting away. I go shower.

After showering, I pull out some nice clothes. Not my style unless I was going to clubs and stuff. Too flashy and glitzy. I like worn and dirty. Guess we live in different worlds. We go out for dinner at a nice steak house. Many eyes are watching us, trying to figure out if we are celebrities. We all find it amusing.