My Despicable Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't want to disappoint her. I push in agonizingly slow. I know she can feel the side of my wide cock slide into her, stuffing the passage like only I can do.

Heather shouts out, "OH, FUCK! OHMYGOD! I love that feeling as it slips in."

I use my patented initial fucking method. I am slow and only use half my cock. She knows this; I wonder if it makes a difference. I will speed up a tad just to make it different. Heather can't talk, she is moaning with each slow thrust into her core.

Megan is standing in the doorway; she has a massive smile on her face. Slowly, she saunters into the room, watching her sister intently. Now, she is almost laughing, watching me fuck her so well.

Megan runs a hand gently over my shoulders as she says, "My oh my Heather. After all these years of telling us you were looking for mister right, you blindly go and buy a stud. Amazingly, he turns out to be Prince Charming. You bitch! I looked for twenty years and found mister adequate. I hate you. I have dreamed of getting a fucking like you are receiving.

"I never believed your description of this man and the sex you had. That sounded like a book you read. Real-life isn't like that. Yet, I see it right here. Unbelievable. I see that long and thick cock splitting you open. With as tight as you are, how is he not ripping you in half? That's not natural, or he is gentle. You're making me sick with my life, I am going back to playing, I can't watch this anymore."

Megan reaches over, kisses Heather on the lips quickly, holds my head, so I look at her. I stop the fucking. Heather groans. Megan says, "Thank you," and then kisses me as well. She runs back to the living room. I continue fucking Heather.

Laura is on her side, watching us, "I would say that this part is the best. Nothing is terrible, but I like the slow fucking the best. I like feeling that thick cock sliding in and out of me. It's such a wonderful feeling. I would love a whole lot more of that."

I am approaching fifty minutes of this slow fucking. All three ladies are waiting with glee, they can't wait for me to speed up. I am tired, I let this go too long. She has had three orgasms, maybe I should just roll over and call it quits. I look into Heather's eyes. She has a longing for me I have never seen. Laura and Alice seem to be poised for the event; they want this for her.

My next thrust uses the full-length of my cock. I continue at the same speed, Laura and Alice have no idea something changed. Heather's face is priceless; she has an ear to ear smile plastered onto her face. After a few strokes, I speed up. I am going as fast as I can without shortening my stroke.

I am always amazed at the change in the facial expression of the woman I am fucking when I add my full length. Heather has a guilty look like she stole something. In reality, I am glad to give her all she wants and then some. She is doing far better this time with her breathing. She knew what to expect and handles it better, deep breaths, and a huge smile.

Laura and Alice lightly kiss her shoulders, chest, and neck while hands gently play with a nipple. Heather is paying them no mind, although I am sure it registers in her mind. It just isn't better than the fucking I am giving her.

I feel my need coming on. I know my face changed; I am more serious now. I need to get her ready to orgasm quickly because I am going to spout off soon. My body is hardening for the blast-off, and I can feel the elation building in my body. I see the same thing in Heather. She is grunting in anticipation.

My helpers, clamp down hard on Heather's nipples, causing her to shout out in pain quickly followed by a sharp, high-pitched scream coinciding with her pussy clamping down on my steel bar of a cock. I have other plans. I need to orgasm and shoot off five gallons of cum into my ... friend? Lover? Friend with benefits? Girlfriend?

Alice got up and is walking towards the door. Megan and her two friends have more champagne and the rest of the dessert tray. Laura orders more champagne and treats from room service. The two friends seem mortified to be sitting with us naked people as we talk, eat, and drink. They never say a word.

Megan she says a lot, "Damn Heather. A week ago, you were a virgin. Now you got a stud servicing you. From the sounds of it, he does a damn good job too." Heather blushes. "Any chance I can buy you for a night still?"

Her two friends blush and hide their faces.

Alice is stone-cold, "He's not in the business anymore. He isn't big enough, doesn't listen, and he is tied up for the next fifty years."

Megan laughs, "I'd put up with that undersized cock, although I wonder about your standards. I could also put up with some stubbornness."

Alice counters, "He won't follow any of your directions, he does it his way. That sucks in the escort world. You're there to fulfill someone's fantasies."

Heather is quick to reply, "I'd rather have a great fucking. What he provides is better than any fantasy I have."

We finish off both bottles of bubbly and all the dessert thingies. I feel refreshed. I just need to get my hardon back. Nobody is talking, they are looking at my cock. Laura gets up out of bed and grabs Heather by the arm. Laura crawls on to the foot of the bed. Alice is amused, she gets up and lays next to me, holding me.

Heather obviously has no idea what Laura is up to, but she seems willing to assist.

Laura looks like she has a plan. She has a big smile on her face, and her eyes are glued on Heather.

Laura says in a commanding voice directly at Heather, "Ok, Peggy, I see here in my notes that you're twenty, a student in college, and to pay for school you want to be a porn star. Looking at your body, it's ok. I get hundreds of women applying each month. Before I rent a facility, a film crew, a sound crew, and other actors, I need to know what you're willing to do and see if you can act.

"I'm going to tell you what I want, and you will do it. Without question. One flinch, and you're done. You understand me?" Heather gives an eager, "Yes!" "You are a lesbian that loves breasts. You were locked up in a jail cell for three years. You need to play with a breast like your life depends on it. Action!"

Heather pounces on Laura, startling her with the sudden movement. Laura is pushed back on her back, and Heather is straddling her hips. She takes both hands and uses them like meat hooks, grabbing a breast and mashing it around like bread dough. Grab roughly and release. Grab and release. Over and over, she does this. Each time her fingers turn white from the strength she is using.

Laura is moaning her appreciation. Suddenly, Heather changes up, and her teeth bite a breast, then a nipple. The breast is pulled hard to produce a cone effect, which is super cool to see. I am hard as steel. I won't say anything for a bit, this is too awesome. Heather is sucking a bunch of the breast into her mouth. This is driving Laura crazy.

Laura almost has a tear in her eye from the pleasure this is causing her.

I tell the girls softly, "I am hard now."

In a subdued voice, Laura says, "Cut."

She lays down, facing away from us. She looks tired and worn out.

Alice is quick to get into the center of the bed. She knows what's coming. She knows exactly how it will feel, and that is precisely what she wants. I won't last more than sixty minutes, she understands that as well. This time will be like last the time we did this.

I gradually push my member into her hot slot. It's a fantastic feeling sliding into her feminine hole and she has it overflowing with her arousal. I start the forty-five minutes of faster fucking. This is the one that is half-way between my slower initial fucking and my final fastest fucking.

This time might be slightly shorter. Typically, I have more time between rounds. The lesbian scene short-circuited my plans, and we did a fast-forward. I can't describe how beautiful a smile Alice has on her face.

She has been looking forward to this for a long time. My main goal is to be precise, stay at the same speed and rhythm. My only exception, I sway from side to side. Typically, men fuck straight on. We get in the 6:00 position and send our cocks straight into our partner. Because my legs are split far apart, I can move my body from the center to over either knee.

The result is that when I am on my left knee, I still fuck straight ahead. My left knee is in the 7:00 position meaning my cock ends up in the 1:00 position. Women aren't used to that. It feels different. I do that now because this is a special night.

Many women have no clue what I change, can't describe what changed, but know something changed. Alice is on to me immediately. She saw what I did and immediately registered what the effect was. She has tears in her eyes now.

Laura is defensive of her daughter, "Ken, what did you do to my daughter."

Alice has problems but manages to say, "Oh mom, cut the crap. Ken is showing me he loves me. It was subtle. I saw it and then felt it." Now she is crying. "Even with you two, he cares enough about me to add something special."

Laura purrs like a kitten, "Oh baby, Ken went so many years without love, he has plenty stored up. I gave him lots of reasons to hate our family. But we're still family, and deep down, he's a decent guy, even if we aren't.

"Heather is a decent girl, a girl he can marry. Her family has an old stable company. Her mom made it thrive until her early death. Heather took over, and due to the best teacher in the world, her mother, she's taken the company even farther.

"She put this whole night together in a few hours just by throwing a lot of money at it. She got what she wanted, an awesome night. Your part of the circle for as long as you want. I expect you'll want your own man. You need lots of sex, you will hate sharing."

Heather adds, "I don't want you playing escort and playing with Ken. I hope I don't have to explain why."

Alice laughs, "If I ever found a Ken while escorting, I would have been done long ago. Mom only gave me the good money guys, not the cute ones."

I continue fucking Alice and I and can feel her having small orgasms. Her entire pussy grabs me tight, I see her close her eyes, and she holds her breath. It passes, and she is back to enjoying the fucking. These happen often. I start to ignore them.

In and out, I slide my moistened cock in and out of her love tunnel. She really is a sensual woman. I wonder if I can keep up with her. How will she handle being excluded some nights? Will eating pussy be enough to tide her over? I guess time will tell.

Without any warning, I move straight to my fastest speed possible. Her eyes go wide with the surprise. She orgasms. Alice is now hanging on for dear life. No talking, moaning, or groaning, it's complete silence now.

I am grunting with each thrust. This is taking a tremendous amount of energy. I give this style of fucking more effort than anything else I do. Like an airplane, at cruising speed, I can go far more miles than at maximum speed on afterburners. I can slow fuck far longer at this speed. I can almost feel my gas tank seeping fuel as I quickly fuck this woman.

The feeling for me is incredible. I love my cock skimming her pussy walls as the head with the veins hitting everything while going in and pulling out. My heart is pounding, my breathing is increasing, I am sweating. It's a glorious feeling. The sight before me is fantastic as well. Alice has a wicked grin on her face, and her breasts are bouncing around in circles.

Typically, I hold out for a few minutes more fun. However, I didn't get as much rest time, and I am working too hard. I allow my orgasm as soon as it reaches critical mass. It feels like a gallon of cum surges through my cock, flooding Alice's womb with my baby-makers. Lucky, she is on the pill.

Alice has a massive orgasm; it totally blew her away. I hear the scream, but my own euphoria is happening, and it has my full attention. I can feel my sperm start in my balls and worm its way through my system until it shoots out of me. I am exhausted, emotionally, and physically. I am worried about Alice, but my eyesight is slowly closing in. I see a smile, she is ok. I feel me falling to her side and being caught. I am asleep.

+++++

I wake up in Laura's arms. My head is in her lap and resting against two breasts. This is mighty nice. Laura shushes me.

In just a whisper, Laura says in my ear, "Heather is doing the same to Alice. She's still sleeping. Just take it easy and relax. You have had a busy evening. Lots of teasing, excitement, and sex. Not a bad day to be any of us, but you, especially.

"I wanted to thank you for everything you've done. Even if everything we have done isn't enough to keep you here, the time we've spent with you has been amazing. I am sure Heather and Alice agree."

With the screams and the silence, Megan came in to check up on us, she has her two friends as backup. Heather points at a chest of drawers. There is an envelope on top. She then motions for her to come to Heather.

Heather whispers to Megan, "Don't miss the plane ride this morning. There is a man on the plane you DON'T want to miss. Tell him you play the violin. He plays ..." She giggles. "You'll know who he is. Go get some sleep. We won't get in round three for a few more hours."

The two women hug, kiss, and then the three musicians leave. Room service comes, lets themselves in, and starts setting up on the dining room table. That just isn't going to work out. I sit up and then start getting up. Laura growls and grabs me.

Laura's words were direct, "Stay." For effect, she points at the bed as she is getting up. Ok, I get the hint. A minute later, a bottle of bubbly and our glasses are brought into the room. She runs back and returns shortly with the tray of goodies and some napkins. She pours drinks and then loads up napkins of snacks. Alice is wide awake and full of energy now.

We all drink some more and then eat our goodies. Eating something is just what I needed. I feel great now. I grin at Heather. Heather snickers at me and moves to the center of the bed.

Laura screams, "NO! Let's move the glasses first. I don't need either of you breaking a glass and cutting an artery. Too much shit happens to this group."

As I am getting into position, Laura and Alice are rushing to clear the glasses and uneaten treats from the bed.

Heather puts her finger on my chest, "One second bad boy. I heard what you did to Alice on her fast fuck. I want that and all the dirty talk those two can provide."

My shoulders sag, "That goes against everything that I am. You don't treat a woman poorly. I can't do that again; I was wrong last time and felt horrible for days. No."

Heather is not the type of woman to take "no" lightly, she is firm, "Fuck you, Ken. This is my number one fantasy. Not doing this will make me sad and think less of you. I know this is against your 'code of ethics' but so is fucking your niece and sister. This is less than that because I want this. No, I need this. I'll still love you if you don't, but it will always leave me incomplete.

"There'll be times one of us needs something kinky. That's when you can show your love for us. If you love us. Maybe you don't. Maybe we're just a good fuck. In two days, maybe you go home. I'd hope you've seen we are serious."

They will go to any length to corrupt me. Do I give in and give her what she wants, or do I play it safe? Typically, I don't hurt women, because that is what society says, they are to be treasured. However, she wants this. She likes it. The pain causes her pleasure. Now there is a logical dilemma. I am not here to judge her or her lifestyle.

She wants this. In the end, I protect women because that's what they want. To be safe. Heather will still be safe; I will make sure of that and can stop if it gets out of control or she gets injured. Ok, I'll do it.

With an overly confident voice, I command Heather, "If we do this, you agree that I'm in charge, we stop when I say so, and you will not orgasm unless I say you can. Do you agree to my demands, slut?"

Instantly Heather replies, "You may do anything you wish to me. I do agree to be your slut and to all of your demands, including not orgasming until given permission."

Heather rolls over into doggie position and then is up on hands and knees. Laura and Alice move away from us and to the edge of the bed. I ease my way into Heather. This feels so much different, it's awesome. I spank her ass for annoying me. Now I move to a swift fucking rate. A bit less length to get the extra speed I want. This won't last long.

Laura reaches out and slaps a pendulous breast from Heather, causing her to shout out an "Ouch."

Laura adds to the mood, "Heather, you're such a slut. You saw the way she let other men look at you tonight. I bet I can get you up on stage easily. Let all those men look at your body. The long, thin, beautiful body. Those men will love touching your beasts. You go to a VIP booth and give a lap dance where you finish him off with a blow job.

"You could suck a dozen cocks a night. You get another dozen in the glory holes. The best part would be whoring you out to special men with enough money. For a woman as hot as you, there will be lines to fuck you."

Holy shit, the filth that comes out of Laura's mouth. I fuck her faster. I pull back on her elbows, forcing her back to arch and her breasts to stick out. Both Laura and Alice slap the breasts hard several times. Heather is a babbling idiot right now.

Laura continues, "Your best use will be bachelor parties. We are legendary for getting young, tight women like you into the room. One by one, the groom, the best man, the entire wedding party, the fathers, even the friends will each fuck you in the cunt or up your ass. You might even get both at the same time.

"Each one will send a load down your throat and your cunt. You will be stuffed with cum, your eyes will be sealed shut. You will look like a glazed donut. If any guys can go again, they'll get in line again. After a shower, you're a play toy for the groom. He will fuck you at least twice and generally share you with his father and groomsmen. They may even take you outside and have neighbors take you.

"I have seen the toy tied up, and one after another, they take turns. A picnic table is best. One end, they get your cunt or ass, and the other end you give blowjobs."

I am as turned on as I have ever been. I am slamming into Heather like crazy, and she is begging to cum, I deny her. I grab her by her ponytail and yank it up even higher. Her arms are flailing, I pull back harder on the hair, and her head goes back, forcing her chest to go out further. Laura and Alice are lightly slapping her breasts full time now.

Alice starts in, "The neighbor comes over. He is about 6' 6" and 250 pounds. He pulls his pants down, and his huge porn star cock is on display. He was really a former porn star. He's an easy twelve inches long and much wider than Ken. It looks like a diving board. He pushes a guy out of line and sticks his cock into your dirty cum filled cunt.

"When this thing enters you, it's obvious this is something huge. You feel it clearing all the cum out of your pussy and stretching you in ways you never knew existed. Then he pushes all the way in. If you weren't on a table, your legs would have collapsed."

Heather is crying, sweating, and screaming, "Pleaseeeeeee. Lettttttt meeeeee cummmmm."

I smack her ass and double down on my speed, "NO! Not yet. SOON!"

Alice is still talking, "That huge beast is breaking you apart. You want to run away. Nobody listens to you, they're all laughing. You feel his cock go past the cervix. You know this isn't natural, this guy is from outer space. Four guys shoot their spunk on your face. It is creamy and tastes delicious, you want more. They flip you over, now your ass is on display and being filled by the bachelor first. This will clean you out."