My Despicable Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom does most of the talking. Word is getting around town that the company is safe again, customers are coming back in droves. Business at home is fantastic.

I offer, "Anyone that wants to stay at a hotel back at home, I'll rent some rooms, and you can return to work."

Mom flat out laughed at me, "We have awesome rooms with amazing views, we eat at the finest restaurants, and we go shopping during the day. Why in the hell would I want to go back? Heck, you even have Laura and Alice smiling in the same day. That NEVER happens."

Laura is reserved, "Well, sorry if I care about our employees."

Mom doesn't let that go, "Oh, don't you dare give me that attitude. Not too long ago, you had a pool of fluids in your shoes every time a good-looking man talked to you." Now looking at Alice. "And you, you get satisfied every night, and you still drool at every good-looking man. You're some type of nympho lately."

Dad saves us, "Ok, enough of this. All three of you have been acting strange since Ken came back." Alice wanted to say something. "Oh, shut up, I don't care. I just see a lot of teasing, manipulation, and lewd behavior for a man that is going home in a few days."

Thanks, dad. All eyes are on me now. They all have bouncing bottom lips, like their ready to break out crying.

In a quiet voice, "I was kidnapped, forced to make a deal, almost got killed because of that deal, landed in the hospital due to a customer, and now I am in plain sight for anyone to kill me. I need to fade away again soon. You knew this was going to happen."

Alice's hand shoots out to mine, she smiles sweetly, and then says with the cutest grin, "Then we are going to fuck you enough so that you won't be able to leave."

Two tables of people turn towards us upon hearing that.

Laura says to them, "This is an old friend and my girlfriend. He will stay."

We are all stuffed, but we still order the cheesecake. Ok, only two slices for the five of us. It was huge and luxurious, just what I will need for extra stamina tonight.

We go back to the hotel, and I am guided over to the couch. We can look out over the fantastic city at night. It's a tremendous view. Both Laura and Alice sit next to me, and I hold their hands.

Laura starts first on me, "I am a bit confused by you. Do you find us pretty?"

I think about the question, am I being set up?

Tentatively, I answer, "Of course I do. You're two beautiful women. Alice has youth on her side, but you have a calm maturity on your side. Both of you have bodies to please men."

Pleased with my answer, she continues, "How did you like having sex with Alice."

I am honest, "It was ok. Sure, she's cute, and fucking a body like that is a ton of fun. However, she had a bad attitude, and that made it far worse for me. Kind of like Mary, your BDSM freak. I like a woman that wants me as much as I want her. Heather was like that. I wasn't just a piece of property to her. I was a person. She was much more enjoyable."

Laura has puffy eyes now, "When I was working as an escort, I ran into a bad, nasty man. He hurt me physically and emotionally. I haven't touched a man since then. I hated having to ask you for help. I hated you. I hated that Alice liked having sex with you. I blew a gasket when they wanted you again so quickly.

"You were way below our standards, yet every woman that had you wanted more. Then you save our company, your life, my life, I just can't stay mad at you. I wanted to; I really did. Alice was your defender. She knew what I needed. I needed a man and not just any man. I needed you."

She is quietly crying as all those bad memories are flashing back to her.

Alice whispers, "Mom NEEDS your system. She loves you. She needs you. She needs a good fucking."

Laura looks at me with hope in her eyes. I pause for a few seconds and then stand up. Laura looks up at me with the hint of a smile. Both my hands reach out, palm up, to assist her standing. She takes my hands with a big smile.

Alice says to me, "Don't worry about me tonight. Mom needs this far more than I do. I think I'll go down to the bar with mom and dad. I want to run some ideas past them."

I walk Laura to the bed, and this is where I start my system. We fucked four times that night. With her desire, I was a mad man. By 3:00 AM, the bedroom was a mess. Cum covers Laura's entire body, and we are exhausted. The sheets are dripping from sweat, cum, and pussy juice.

When Alice walks in, she laughs hysterically at us, strips, and crawls in bed, so we can sleep.

+++++

The next morning, I don't want breakfast. I just want to sleep. Alice forces us to eat a small breakfast, then we go back to bed. She comes back at noon, and we get up, take a shower, dress, and then go eat.

Alice asks her mom, "Was it ok?"

Laura is harsh, "Fuck no, it wasn't ok. I smell like sex and cum. My hair's a mess, I'm in two-day-old panties, my cunt is on fire from being pounded and eaten to countless orgasms. So no, I did NOT have a good night." Now she smiles big, "I had a perfect evening and night with the most wonderful man in the world. It was amazing. I understand everything you said now, and I agree 100%. I would do anything to do that again.

Author's note: This is the end of the story. But wait, you're going to kill me in the comments for not having any real sex at the end. I can't just say, 'we did the system.' There is no fun in that. You would be right. It is a lame thing to do, and there is so much more to this story.

Ok, I look at the next section and it's a ton of sex. By itself, there is no context. To make it worse, it's only two pages. I generally hate things that short. Therefore, no waiting for the next section. Here it is ...

Chapter 12 - Surprise

The maids came in while we ate lunch. I sure felt guilty about what we did in there. I was looking sheepishly at the maids.

One of the maids, as she is leaving, says to us, "This was by far the biggest mess we've ever cleaned up. I should have used a hazmat suit. He must be some stud, though. He looks cute enough and the big smiles on your faces, he did you girls good. Dang, what I wouldn't give to see that on DVD. Good-bye cutie."

She closed the door. We paused about three seconds before we all fall to the floor, laughing. Wow, I am tired still. Alice helps me into the nice, clean, fresh-smelling bed.

Alice grabs Laura and tells me, "Laura and I have some work to do. We'll see you for dinner. Put your good clothes on, we're leaving about 5:00 PM. Ok?"

I yell back, "4:30 alarm, then get dressed. Got it. Go have fun.

I call the front desk for a wake-up call and then go back to bed.

+++++

I wake up, I am refreshed and feeling great. I take a long hot shower and then dress up. I must admit, I do dress up nicely. I go down to the lobby, and at the door, Laura and Alice are waiting for me. They take my arms. Mom and dad aren't here. Odd. A limo comes up, and they push me to it. It's not my limo! Two mountains from behind me push me into the limo. I am on my hands and knees. I quickly look around and say, "Oh shit."

Sitting along the back seat, with one leg on the seat and one on the floor is a naked Heather! I have no words. She pulls me to the seat and kisses me on the lips long and softly. I hear Laura and Alice get in. They are giggling already.

Alice asks me, "Do you like the company's newest employee? She's an escort." Oh, fuck! "What do you think about that, Ken?"

I have no words, but rage is quickly building in me, Heather looks scared.

Laura continues, "Technically, we bought her. She wanted you, and we made some conditions."

As my hand reaches for Alice's throat, I grasp it and squeeze lightly.

Heather reaches over lovingly and pulls my hands away and into her breasts.

Heather takes over, "Every night, I'll be the first one to take the next man in line."

My heart stops, my head drops, I may have to kill more people.

Heather continues, "If you are around, you get to choose who I will have sex with. Your choices are you, Laura, Alice, or man number one in line. If you're not around, I automatically get man number one on the list."

I have caught on now, "You dirty bitches." I am looking at Laura and Alice. "Which one of you two nasty cunts came up with this idea?"

Heather proudly knocks me over with her words, "I did."

What the hell is wrong with the women in my life? I am cursed.

Heather continues, "They approached me. You had said some kind words about me, so they were hoping to find a way to keep you here. I know you're an honorable man, other than sleeping with your sister, your niece, and killing people. With all your flaws, you're still a good guy, trying to make the world a better place.

"I love you for it and am willing to do anything to keep you from going back into the woods. I thought this plan might do it. Now help me get dressed; the restaurant is right around the corner. We have a lot to do tonight."

For a second, I think about running, they have their claws in me. Why do I want to run? I like Heather. Living in the woods is a hard life. I am missing out on so much of life. I help Heather get dressed. Laura and Alice are eager to help as well. They seem thrilled with the plan they have in place tonight.

Heather puts on her last shoe as the door is being opened by the doorman. Perfect timing. Heather takes me by one arm while Laura takes me by the other. Alice is next to her mother. Collectively, everyone is watching the women. Each has high-heel shoes, teased and curled hair, and some of the slinkiest dresses I have ever seen. Heather has white on, Laura black, and Alice a light metallic blue. They all have enough jewelry to ransom a lesser Arabian prince.

We walk slow, heads turn. Once seated, a man comes out from the back room, and the place is abuzz. I don't recognize the guy. Older, bald, with a grey goatee. He comes straight to our table and hugs Heather. I hear people saying, "It's him!" Who is he?

Heather then introduces me to a friend of hers, Billy Joel. Fuck! I have heard of this guy. What kind of evening is this?

Billy shakes my hand and then goes to the public piano. Tonight, it's roped off, no flash, and there is security there to keep him safe. Damn, that is cool. He starts off with Piano Man and then plays old and new stuff. Much of it, I have never heard before. The place is buzzing with excitement because of the celebrity. He is awesome.

We order dinner and drinks. All three women get up and use the washroom. They all come back, and they are wound up. I know they are up to something. Each one of them is giggling every time they look at me.

Heather passes me a brown bag under the table. What is this? A brown paper bag, really? They will wrap up left-overs. She then passes me a bra. I look up at her. I bet my eyes are as big as saucers. I put it in the bag. She passes me a second bra. I look at Alice, who is across from me. Her shoulders go up, and she giggles more.

Heather hands me the third bra. I see the trend, that one was expected. I now have a bag with three bras in it. Oh, they are so funny. Heather nudges my hand again, under the table. She hands me a pair of panties. Now my mouth makes a big "O," and she nearly laughs. They go into the bag. Quickly she hands me two more sets, and our salads show up.

Heather reaches over the table to kiss me. I try to push her back, but I was way too slow to stop her. It was like one of those slow-motion experiences, and you see the accident coming and can't stop it. As Heather bends over, the tip of her breast dips directly into her water glass.

The glass has ice cubes, I know it froze her nipple, it immediately turned hard. Also, due to the white dress it is now clear. She might as well be topless. I see several guys pointing at her. Is she embarrassed? Not a chance. She is shaking her chest, so her breasts move around. One of the wives called over our waiter.

He took one look and knew exactly what the issue was. He stood motionless for a few seconds while he memorized the view. She looked over her shoulder at Billy, and he broke out in a laugh like he had seen that before.

Laura and Alice are staring at Heather as she sits proudly with many people, men, and women ogling her body. Our waiter came back with a very stylish long scarf type of thing that she wraps around her body like a toga. It covered her body parts. Several men were not happy with our waiter. I bet she knew precisely what she was doing. Her sly smile confirms it.

Billy leaves a few minutes before we do. He comes by, and Heather kisses him on the cheek, hugs him, and hands him an envelope. No shit. I bet he doesn't do this gig for me, regardless of the money.

We leave, but not in the limo. We are walking two blocks to a club. I see two guys discretely ahead of us, and I can almost feel the two behind us. She is taking no chances. Heather runs ahead of us a bit and then turns around and pulls down her blouse, showing us her huge tits. Wow, she is charged up tonight.

Alice whispers in my ear, "I bet she's an exhibitionist. Tell her what to do, find out."

Laura scolds her, "Alice! She's a grown woman."

I tell Laura, "Yes, she is. Heather! Breasts in, cover them, please."

She looks sad but does as I tell her.

I grin and say, "Hike up the bottom of your dress."

Laura shouts out, "KEN! You can't ask her to do that."

Heather already has her dress up to her breasts, showing off her pretty pussy. I can see people up ahead. We continue to walk closer, even Heather is looking nervous now. When I see the first guys pointing at Heather, that's it.

I tell Heather is a strong voice, "Lower your dress."

With relief, she did. It's now around her knees where it should be. I can smell her aroma; she is turned on.

I command the girls, "Stop! Heather, let me guess. Your heart was racing, and you had butterflies in your stomach, right?"

Heather brings a finger to her bottom lips, classic innocent little girl look, "Oh yes, that was fun. I've never pushed it so far."

I pull the bodyguards in, "I bet this place is crawling with drugs of all kinds. I'd bet things like Ecstasy is being used. You three are spectacular. You four guys, no drinking at all. The rest of us will only drink glasses from the bar that our bodyguards watch getting made. If the bartender makes it out of your sight, they might be the ones adding the drugs for their friends.

"Have them make it again or ask for a different bartender. I'm not drinking tonight. I need a clear head to keep us all safe and to dance. I suck at dancing."

They all laugh at me. The guys give me a nod of understanding.

We go out on the dancefloor. It's so dark, nobody can see what I am doing. I just move my arms around. Each of the girls, starting with Heather, grabs my hands, and we dance arm in arm for a while. An occasional kiss, a grabbing of the ass, pressing breasts into me, oh yes, this is good. The woman not dancing with me allows a random dude to get near her.

My girls don't hold them, just dance near them. The bodyguards do a great job of showing up and making the guys rotate. We don't want any of the girls rotating away from us.

We go back to our table, and there is a bottle of top-shelf whiskey. I look at the bodyguard.

The guy tells me, "They won't make a drink for us where we can see it. I asked for a bottle, the same thing. I then tell the lady that if I don't get an unopened bottle in thirty seconds, my next action is calling to 911, telling them drugs are being sold here at the club by the bartenders. We got a bottle on the house. We need to be careful here. I don't like this, that was too easy."

I ask the guy, "Can you get more people here quick?"

He pulls out his cell phone and texts someone. He gives me four fingers and then ten fingers. Four guys in ten minutes. They must have been nearby and were expecting trouble. These guys are good. I make sure we spend twenty minutes drinking before we head back to the dance floor.

This time, the girls are all horny. Their hands are all over me, and we kiss more. Our dancing is slower, more erotic, and more handsy. I give my hands a good workout as well. I am touching pussy lips, breasts, and nipples through their clothing. Two are taking me on at once now, which leaves the third alone and horny.

As they rotate with me, I hear soft moans. Their all sweating from the dancing and turning slightly red. Each of them has a huge smile on their face, they are having a ton of fun.

Well, there are a bunch of young horny men nearby, they have been drinking, and there are some gorgeous women here that they want. The problem is the women are here with me, and I have made that quite clear. The bodyguards have made it quite clear. However, they are young, drunk, and not thinking with the correct head.

It's around midnight that the first young man decides that he wants Alice for himself. He puts an arm around her and tries to steer her away from us. My hand is around his neck in an instant. That was so unnecessary. A single security guy put him into a sleeper hold and placed him in a chair. Another guy is texting someone.

They are all wide awake and looking for trouble. Sure enough, the guy's friends come by. Two guys each try to take a woman. The big guy was quiet all night. In a blur, he threw several punches, and most of the kids are on the ground. Shit, I am retired for good. I can't defend myself against guys like this.

Interesting, no screams. Nobody seems to care, like this happens every day. People drinking, music playing, people dancing. A bartender and a bouncer come out to us. They both have baseball bats.

The lady says, "You people have been a pain in the ass all night. We have a good thing going here. I want the young girl for myself; you can have the other two. Go now, and nobody gets hurt."

I laugh loud enough that even people several feet away stop and look to see what's going on.

I state calmly, "I'm getting pissed that nobody is afraid of me anymore. There used to be a day not so long ago that my name made people pee in their pants because they knew they were near death." That shook them up a bit. "How many of my people are here?" They look at each other, they have no idea.

I am astonished, "You come out here with two dreadful weapons for close action fighting. I have already shown three of my people. One at the bar with the drinks, one with the lightning-fast fists, and one that was deterring the men from hitting on my girls.

"Would I hire just three guys? That's an odd number, don't you think? So that means there are more here, and you have no clue how many. Now I saw where this was going already. I knew you were drugging the girls. I knew you were selling the drugs. So why mess it up against a superior force that has unknown help?"

The lady looks at me, "Yes, I do all of that. No way you can prove it, though. I have a full set of four bouncers here. They are bigger than anyone you have. I don't care how many you have."

I step back, and the mountain that looks like a man is on the ground. The lady prepares to swing the bat when one of the bodyguards tasers her and takes the bat.

I look at the man that called 911, "Standard procedure is to keep the caller on the phone. You did get all of that, right?" He smiles at me.

I gather a stunned Heather, Laura, and Alice. As we are walking out, a large contingent of police are walking into the bar.

I stop a woman that looks to be in charge, "This guy will explain everything. There are people inside that need medical attention."

We walk to the limo a few feet away and get inside. I tell the driver, "Home, please."

I am attacked by three hysterical and crying women. They aren't used to the adrenalin.

I try to soothe them, "We were never in real danger. I could have handled most of them at once. With all those extra guys, there was never a doubt about the outcome. They knew the place and its reputation, they had extra men outside if needed, and they came. Several of those men were better than me at fighting."