My Despicable Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather is hyperventilating, "I NEED IT NOW!"

I release my load into her sweaty, sticky body. Pulse after pulse, I release into this woman.

I finally say with a weak voice, "You may cum now."

Heather howls in relief as she orgasms. I release her hair, and she falls, face first, forward. She lands on a pillow. I can feel her pussy clamping down on my now flaccid cock. I collapse next to her on the side where I can see her eyes.

She has her eyes closed and has a very shallow breath, yet her heart is still racing.

Laura is all hyped up, "Damn, I want me some of that!"

Alice is less thrilled, "Um, no, you don't. Remember, you forced me to do one once. I threatened to quit after that. I'll never do one again, not for any money."

Alice has tears in her eyes. I want to hold her so bad. Laura walks over to Alice and hugs her hard in her arms.

She kisses her on the top of the head and promises her, "You'll never do another, ever."

We fall asleep after talking a bit. The alarm goes off at 4:00 am. Everyone groans, but Alice. She shouts, "My turn!" Everyone else groans. I did fuck her in the dark while Heather and Laura tried to sleep. We were both tired; it was a quick, easy fucking. No pulling hair, commentary, or slapping of breasts, just a good quick fuck. We are both worn out and fall asleep.

Chapter 13 - Decision Time

I wake up to feeling someone sit at the end of the bed. Who else has a key? Oh, fuck!

I sit up quickly, and there is an Admiral with the wrong insignia on, and two men with assault rifles behind him, pointed at me. Oh fuck, I have no weapons. If he wanted, I am dead already. He must want to talk.

I ask, "Did you order coffee and some breakfast?"

He looks at me, curiously, "Why would I do that?"

I snicker, "If you wanted me dead, you would not be looking at me right now."

The women start waking up. They heard our voices, and they're rubbing their eyes.

Heather has an ear-shattering scream, "DADDY!"

She launches her naked body at the man talking to me and jumps into his arms.

He is embarrassed, "Heather! Dammit, put some clothes on."

He grabs our blanket and drapes it around his daughter. That leaves me, Laura, and Alice naked. They casually get up and get dressed, I lay there naked. He can deal with it.

One of his men takes a sheet and throws it over me.

The guy holds his daughter tightly and has tears in his eyes.

Heather is wide awake, the blanket slides off a breast. Her father puts it back and holds her in his arms on his lap.

Heather excitedly says, "Daddy, I finally found a special man!"

Her dad smirks, "Oh, honey bunny, you most certainly did. Do you know anything about him or his family?"

Heather giggles, "Of course I do. Laura and Alice are special people. They are far better to their employees than most in that industry. I had a business thrown at me because someone wouldn't take over. So yes, I know a bit about that. I know what I need to know about Ken.

"He took my virginity in the most epic of ways. I see porn, read books, and talk to my friends discussing their latest conquests. What I got was special to me. I know he sleeps with his sister and niece. You wasted your time coming here."

Her father laughs at his daughter, "You think everything revolves around you. There's a lot of shit that happens in this world that you are so blissfully unaware of. Ken and I have crossed paths before."

Heather pushes on her father's dimples, "He says he kills people. I don't care what he says, I know the true man."

Her father has lost his smile, "Then you know that once he leaves, he isn't coming back anymore."

FUCK YOU DUDE! I wasn't going to tell them; I was going to give them a bullshit excuse about prepping my cabin. This is going to make leaving them so much harder.

Her father commands Heather, Laura, and Alice, "LOOK AT HIS FACE! He didn't want me telling you that. He was going to take off and disappear into the woods."

Hate is smoldering in my eyes; I am ready to kick his ass. Heather sits up and stares at me. I can't look at her. I hear her tearing up and sniffling. Fuck me. This is precisely what I wanted to avoid.

The asshole continues, "See, he can't look at you. It's true. You know it is."

She punches me, but it's far too weak to even annoy me.

Her father is smug now, "Ken was a natural in the Army. Intelligence recruited him for his ruthlessness, intelligence, and his black and white perception. You are either good or bad. Bad need to die. We gave him a target; he took care of the target."

Laura spoke up, "We? We gave him a target. That sounds like Intelligence or CIA, and you're wearing a Navy uniform?"

I add now, wanting to make him uncomfortable, "The CIA is made up of many factions. They work together at times and against each other at times. I was the best. Laura, to answer your question. You walk into a hotel with CIA jackets, and they call the cops on you. You walk in as a high-ranking Navy officer, and they give you the keys to everything."

Heather is catching up, "Ok, so you aren't an analyst, are you?"

He looks her in the eyes, "To keep you alive, I am a low-level analyst."

Alice is annoyed, "So big hotshot, why are you in our bed?"

He looks her in the eyes, "I like your directness." Now he looks at his daughter. "Ken was going to leave you. He thought you were safer with him out of the way because he was going to attract danger. I'm here to tell him he's wrong. Almost everyone that knew him is dead, in jail for life, or retired to some South American country.

"I want Ken fucking all three of you, protecting my baby, and in return, I'll watch over all of you. Ken outlived his competitors; he doesn't need to hide. And I want a grandson."

Holy shit. Can I trust him? I guess it makes sense, I hadn't seen anyone in years. That guy I killed on my first date; I bet he sent him to test me. Making sure I can protect his baby.

Everyone is staring at me. I need to decide.

+++++

It's three years after our trip to Los Angeles with Heather, Laura, and Alice. I did marry Heather after six months. We started off with twins, a boy, and a girl. A year later, we had triplets, all girls. I need some more boys to help protect these girls. ... and me.

Laura has been awesome. She moved in with us. She has her own bedroom but rarely sleeps there. We both love her.

Alice got jealous of having to share. She went back to escorting and stripping on stage. She eventually found a smart guy. Very quiet, shy, reserved, but very much in love. They are still dating. She wants to get him up to my standards before she marries him.

About once a month, Alice works out a night with Heather, where she gets my system. That satisfies her for a month. Alice is still wild and not ready to settle down. We have bets set up as to when she comes back to us.

Jonathan, Heather's father, is retired and helps with the babies. We are best friends now and love taking the cars out for a spin. Life is pretty good.

Heather yells from the stairway, "Ken, get your ass up here, I need me a good fucking."

Well, that is my calling, I need to go. I hope you enjoyed this tale.

The end.