My Despicable Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather looks up at me with questioning eyes, "What is it that you do? I don't mean escort either. You're a man that can hurt people. Right?"

I pick my words carefully, "I'm retired, I don't do those things anymore. I like to say I stopped bad people from doing bad things."

Heather is still looking at me like I spoke in French.

Alice smiles, "He puts a bullet between their eyes. They never do anything bad again."

That bit of honesty shocked Heather.

Heather confesses, "Those security people are not mine. They're because of daddy. He can't talk about what he does, but because of him, people make sure I'm safe. I'm amazed that you are allowed near me."

Laura has a smirk on her face, "You are perfectly safe around him. He only hurts bad people. The ones he killed for me; he was tracking them back in Iraq over fifteen years ago. They were uniquely horrific."

The door to the limo opens, we are back at the hotel.

We step into the elevator, and there are several younger couples there. All college-age and looking at their men with lust.

Laura instructs Heather, "Give me your dress and blow him before we reach the top."

WHAT THE HELL! There are people in the elevator! NO WAY! Yet, Heather quickly takes off the dress and is naked. The men are staring at her body, which makes Heather smile big. She goes down to her knees and pulls down my pants. The girls gasp, watching my cock come out.

The guys hit every floor button to slow this down, and they pull out their cocks. Their girlfriends are now topless and sucking cock with glee. One girl has no clue about giving a blowjob. Alice gets down on her knees, grabs the cock from her, and then proceeds to give her lessons. The elevator is slow going up the floors.

Heather is better than average. With all the extra young breasts flopping around, and five guys getting blow jobs, it's too much. It wasn't just me either. All the guys are blowing their loads in their girlfriend's mouths. We still have a dozen floors to go. The other girls put their tops on. Heather puts her back to the door and slips a finger into her pussy. Alice gets on her knees, takes off her dress, and begins eating Heather's pussy. She seems to have a ton of experience and gets Heather off before our floor.

The others give her a standing ovation. Heather and Alice share a hug and a kiss. Laura picks up both dresses, they left the garments on the elevator floor. No way I could have done that. Not in front of other people. Not in front of strangers.

Once inside our room, everyone goes straight to the big couch. Alice and Heather are still naked, Laura and I are marveling at them.

Heather starts, "Ken, I don't know if I love you or not. I've only had sex one evening with you so far. I can say that I have never felt like this before. Other men, I had this knot in my stomach, thinking they wanted me for a trophy or for my money. I never got that from you.

"I think you generally care about me or at least pretty women. Maybe you're this way with all women. I have no clue. I know my money doesn't impress you. Hell, even Billy didn't turn you into a child. Do you feel emotions? Do you care for me at all? Am I going to end up as their sex toy and an escort, letting strangers do anything they want to my body?"

I take a few seconds to process her questions. Most I don't have answers for.

I am uneasy, "Wow, those are some loaded questions. Of the few customers I had, I liked you the best. Money? You're right, it doesn't impress me. I do like you, but I have been hiding in the mountains because my old employers don't believe in retirement. They like closed ends and would prefer my next office to be six feet underground. I have no idea how many people are still after me. Just being near me might put all of you in danger."

Laura is quick to add, "Nobody knows who you are. You outlived everyone. I'll take my chances with you. I think you'll find that all three of us will do anything to keep you here. Let's face it, we went out and got you a live sex toy to keep you here. You know that Alice and I don't want to share you. We are so despicable that we had to sweeten the deal with someone pure."

I laugh hard at that. Heather looks crushed like I am physically hurting her.

Still laughing, "You want me to stay with you. To sweeten the deal, you get a pure soul. That's what you said, right?" Laura nods her head, wearily. "You're talking about the person that greeted me tonight naked in the back of a limo, flashed me on the sidewalk, flashed half a restaurant with a virtually uncovered nipple, then strips in an elevator with strangers and blows me. That pure soul?"

Laura is near tears, "Well, maybe not when you put it that way."

I am laughing my ass off. Heather has been anything but pure tonight. To help ease her mind, I do hug Laura, then Heather, and then Alice.

I try to look sad and defeated as I softly say, "Well, you've all gone out of your way to convince me to stay. Have you thought about how this plays out? Three of you, one of me, and I am getting older. I won't always do three a night. There might be days you don't get anything."

Heather moves my head to face her, "You obviously have no idea what a full evening with you does to a woman. Not even a young Alice can handle you every night three times. We need a night off after the pounding you give us."

Oh shit, I had no idea I was hurting women. My eyes fill with tears, my head hangs, I have a pit in my stomach, and I feel horrible that I have hurt them.

Laura laughs a few times, she then reaches for me and hugs me as she sweetly says, "Oh, you lovable man. Do you think we're offering what we do because you were hurting us? Ok, yes, technically, it does hurt some. At the time, it's the best feeling in the world. It's like when you orgasm. You get a huge rush of pleasure, and then your cock is highly sensitive for a while. For us, it lingers longer.

"Don't you EVER think that we won't get back in the saddle as soon as possible. The way you treat us is amazing. We will make changes, experiment, maybe even swap us, so we all get one orgasm rather than three a night."

Heather adds, "Please don't think we're that shallow and only want you for the sex. We all want to spend more time with you. There is more to life than sex. Laura and Alice can tell you all about that, it's been their entire life. Me, I am brand new to it, not a big part for me."

I stand up, the others do as well. I can see anticipation and lust in their eyes. They seem pained like I might leave. Heather is breathing hard; Alice looks unsteady on her feet. Wow, I really do mean that much to them.

I walk over to the enormous glass window that is looking out over the city. I can see others down a few floors, out on the balconies. Out in the city, many high rises are far taller than this hotel. It's still a spectacular view. Soon, all three are looking out the window with me. I stand there, silent, waiting for them to make the next move.

They don't move. I take off my sports coat and hang it over a dining room chair. I continue standing, looking out the window. I take my shoes off and kick them behind me under the same chair. I continue standing.

I hear Laura unzip her dress and listen to it fall to the floor. Heather turns to me and unbuttons my shirt; Laura removes my shirt. I continue standing, looking out the window, silent.

Alice loosens my belt and then removes it. Laura unbuttons my pants. Heather unzips them and then helps them fall. I am standing in the window in my boxers. The three ladies are standing there naked, next to me. I don't move.

Alice asks Heather, "When you dipped your nipple in the glass of water, was that planned or an accident?"

I hear Heather giggle, "When the tip of my shirt touched the cold water, that was pure accident. When I realized what was happening to my nipple, I pushed my breast down even further. The answer to your question is yes."

I hate that answer even though it is correct in this case.

Laura came around and quickly pulled down my boxers. All four of us are naked now, standing by the windows, looking outside. The lights behind us are on, making it easy to see us. I have butterflies in my stomach. I feel scared, the people below us can see us. Thousands of people can see us right now. The business tower has thousands of people that could see us. Several floors have the lights on, and I can see people.

This is a fantastic experience. I want to hide; it's getting to me. However, I don't want to be first to chicken out. I know Heather will stand there all night. Laura and Alice have had hundreds of men see them naked as an escort, and probably have filled in on stage before. They are probably a lot more comfortable than I am. Shit, I am the baby and will cave.

My breathing is uneven, I can't stand straight anymore, I am swaying. My nerves are getting the best of me. I am surprised as all three women move to grab me and guide me to the bedroom.

Heather straddles my body over my hips. She looks mad at me.

With a surly voice, "You don't need to prove anything to us. When you have had enough of anything, you stop. Your nerves were getting the better of you. You might have passed out and hurt yourself. NEVER AGAIN! You hear me?"

With a defeated voice, "Yes, ma'am."

Her entire face changes, and she is happier now, "We all love you. You don't need to be macho with us. First, you'll fail! We know you. We know what a sweet person you are. Don't ever try to lie to us, it won't end well for you.

"I'm an Exhibitionist, being naked in public gives me a rush. Your sister and niece perform for strangers, they're prepared for it as well. You don't like it so much. That's OK. You think we are dropping you now? No way. We need you, it's no fun being naked in public if nobody knows. It's no fun using a dildo to fuck yourself. You're awesome at eating pussy and fucking."

Sulking now, "OK, I get the idea. I'll behave myself and do what I do best. Any requests before I start ordering people about?"

Heather laughs, "Well, you see, I haven't finished my night yet. This was an intermission if you will. In about twenty minutes, the show starts up again."

+++++

At twenty minutes, a naked Heather answers the door. Oh shit, a bunch of people are coming in. I pull the sheet over me. In the living room, by the windows. I hear some moving of furniture and boxes. Four stunning young ladies come into our room with massage tables. They seem related, they look very similar. I think they're speaking Greek. Soon, they are naked like us.

Holy shit, they have good-sized breasts without being too big or too small. Each of them has a small cantaloupe on their chest, they retain their shape. Perfect in every way. Their hair is black, tied in a ponytail, they're shaven, short, and thin. The girls are setting up their tables. I hear instruments tuning up in the other room. More music.

The four girls' oil up their chests, breasts, groin, thighs, wrists, and hands. They made sure I watched each of them oil their breasts. They giggle a lot. All four of us get up on the tables, then on our stomachs. It's a hard table, even with a towel underneath me.

Having the girl get up on my back did not help. However, when she starts sliding her hands and breasts up and down my arms and back, that feels marvelous. All four of us are moaning. My girl is grinding her pussy on my thighs. That's pretty good as well.

The three-piece orchestra, two violins and a cello, plays soft music, yet are loud enough that I never strain to hear them. The way they played, made it a very relaxing experience. The message is slow and soft; I enjoy that far more.

After thirty minutes, we flip over. There is a big "Ooooooo," from the four girls, followed by more giggling. My girl knocked her breasts into my face repeatedly. She also glided her pussy lips along the length of my cock, without ever impaling me. I figured she would have an "accident," but no, she never did. That's ok, it was still special.

With just a few minutes left, my girl is still massaging my chest. At the same time, Heather, Laura, and Alice are being eaten by what looks like professionals. Each of the three are moaning or hollering about how good it is. One by one, they orgasm and are left in shambles on the tables. While still recovering from the orgasms, the four girls start to put clothes on. Before my girl gets up, she kisses me quick and then in a terrible version of English, she says to me, "We lesbians, love pussy, hate cock. Sorry."

I get up so she can get her table folded up. Heather is recovered enough that she hands the closest one an envelope. They leave. The musicians stay and continue to play even with us walking around naked. They never look up nor seem to even notice. Heather opens the door again when there is a knock. In comes some champagne and an extensive dessert tray.

That tray was large and stacked. It had all kinds of small sweets from cookies to cakes to pies, even fudge. It's all in tiny packages and decorated by an artist. That must have cost a fortune.

While eating, Heather says, "Megan, you have been playing for more than an hour, come enjoy the drinks and bakery, it's delicious."

The trio stopped, stood up as a group, got a glass of bubbly, a small plate of sweets, and then sat on the other couch, staring at us.

Heather laughs at her sister, "I know, this looks odd. This is all your fault, by the way."

Megan, one of the three women, laughs back at her sister, "There is no way I ever told you to do anything that would explain you sitting in a room naked with two other beautiful naked women, and a hunk of a man that has a harpoon for a cock."

Heather laughs her ass off, and then explains, "Oh no, this was your doing all right. Remember, when you told me that my life sucked, I needed more sex and just go and buy it. Well, that's what I did. I called an escort agency, and Ken is who they sent. What a great guy.

"He arrives and unexpectedly offers to take me to dinner. After our dinner date, we go back home. I tell him what I want, and he completely ignores me. He then gives me the 'system.' That's kissing, breast play, eating me to several orgasms, and then three sessions of unbelievable fucking over four hours.

"A few days later, he killed four evil men who wanted him dead. His mission here is accomplished. I don't want him to go home. I set up this whole night to keep him with us and not return to the wilderness of Colorado."

Megan mumbles like she just figured it out, "He doesn't care about your money, and you fell in love with him?"

Heather stumbles, "Whoa there, we aren't throwing around the L word yet. I only had one evening with him so far. I like him a lot and want to see how far we go. Maybe we can't stand each other. So far, though, it's been pretty amazing."

Megan gets up, "Well, we better start playing again, you have a lot of fucking to do. I certainly don't want to prevent you from getting some good meat like that."

Heather floors us all, "Oh no, Megan, it's not for me. I want him to fuck Laura and Alice."

Laura and Alice collectively shout out, "WHAT?!"

Heather shows her awesome smile, "I don't want him thinking I'm buying his love. I just want him to stay around so the two of us can go out and have some fun and see where things go."

Laura grabs Heather, "Oh no, you don't. You're fucking him. I took him last night. You know how my pussy feels."

Heather laughs out loud, "Oh yes, I do. It's one of the most awesome things in the world. Ok, you talked me into it. I'll fuck your brother for you."

Everyone froze. We never told her that Laura and I are brother and sister.

Heather realizes her faux pas and is calculated in her next words, "I had suspicions, daddy confirmed. I figured you too loved each other too much, so Ken runs away to the army. It takes a group of killers to force him to come back. Laura finds out how wonderful he is from the women wanting him back. You get together. That's not enough, Ken says he liked me best, so you called me late last night to make a deal. Am I, about right?"

I finally get a word in, I mumble, "Close enough."

Heather crushes me in a hug, "Hey, I am NOT here to cause trouble. Yes, I find it slightly sick, but deep down, if you were my brother, I would do the same thing. Megan, you and the group start playing again." She has a smirk on her face as she looks at me. The other two women close their eyes.

I go back to the bedroom after grabbing two more chocolate desserts. Wow, those are great! Once in the bedroom, Heather lays down on the bed. Laura lays next to her, and Alice is on the other side.

I am naked and in the center of the bed. I can easily reach over and kiss Laura. That is where I start, kissing her softly and gently on the lips. After a few good minutes of just lip play, Laura opens her mouth. Our tongues slide over each other. Something about the music makes everything more romantic. I notice that there are no lights on in the room, a few candles are lit, adding to the romance.

I move to Heather and then Alice. They each get the same treatment; I take my time so that each of them gets the full experience. Each is different. Heather likes more time on lips, and less with tongue, Alice is just the opposite. Women can't agree on anything!

I maul Alice's breasts. Her breasts are the youngest and firmest. I mash and twist them good with my hands, she loves rough play. Her nipples are sensitive, I must hold back on the nipple play, or she orgasms too fast. Heather likes some play but loves her nipples mauled. She especially loves when I pull on the nipples, stretching the breast in a cone shape.

Laura is a bit sore from last night, I stick to sucking on her nipples and get the most moans from her. Because of the good fucking, she took last night, I eat her pussy with a very light and gentle licking. I place my mouth as far into her pussy as I can go, and then let my tongue have fun.

Laura loves that touch very much and orgasms twice quickly. That trashes her body, making me stop and move on. I don't like too many too fast. If she wants more, I will come back. With Heather, I am evasive. I run around the outside of her pussy, teasing her. From time to time, I trail my tongue up, strike the clit, and then trail back and lick her mons and the top of her pussy.

Heather has her hands on Laura's and Alice's thighs as the joy travels through her body, making her move randomly and hold on tight. After several orgasms, Heather is worn out. I move over to Alice.

With Alice, I am faster and firmer in my actions. My tongue is firmer when it hits things and presses even harder when it hits something. With her, I am a pinball machine. My tongue goes until it hits something, then it deflects at a random angle only to hit something else. Ok, so it's not like a real pinball machine, it just reminds me of one. I don't reflect just in one plane, oh no, I might go deeper or pull back out. Nothing is off-limits.

Alice loves the stubble of my chin; she gets that when I want to force an orgasm. She gets more orgasms because she recovers faster. Laura is ready for me. I go back to her and quickly get her off with humming and a lightning-quick tongue that flicks back and forth. That orgasm really hit her hard.

It's time to claim my prize. I move to Heather. She responds by widening her legs and then pulling back on her legs, so they're up in the air. Now I can stick my head between her legs, allowing her legs to rest comfortably on my shoulders. I move forward, which causes her legs to tilt back over her head, yet still on my shoulders. She looks nervous, I have never done this before.

When I press the head of my cock into her warm, wet, sheath, she relaxes. This she knows and loves very much. She is staring at me, verifying that I want this. I give her no indication that there is any place on earth that I want to be more than here. That pleases her very much. I understand now how much I mean to her. She has been waiting her entire life for a man like me.