All Comments on 'My Destiny'

by arrow013

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbird4 months ago

Like the storyline and characters, main and otherwise. A lot of potential. The father-daughter rape quite a beginning — almost over the top melodramatic but certainly puts in stark perspective the opening moments of stunned parents in receiving line. In fact, that opening so captured my attention. Throughout would have enjoyed more dialogue to cut into the lengthy narrative paragraphs. At times long winded which tends to created stilted nature. Sex scenes erotic but dialogue (and do not mean screaming lines of debauchery) would sharpen/intensify. Looking forward.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This ending of a long meandering chapter 1...lmao

Nicole2023Nicole20234 months ago

I hope you address the initial trauma she suffered and how she overcamed it. I hope the truth comes out about what happened and the family get theirs. there was a few typos but It was ok. I normally don't start a series unless it's finished as a lot of stories the author doesn't finish. Good luck on your future stories

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All in all a fine story. I wish, however, that there was more than one line of dialogue per page. When the characters each have their own voices, it brings them to life in the reader's mind and makes for a better story.

UncertainTUncertainT3 months ago

This is starting chapter is very good and promises to be a really interesting story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userarrow013@arrow013
A full biography is pending (not sure what to put here yet). Until then I am a very new writer having recently changed employment so now have time to enjoy life and writing as a hobby. More to come later.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES