My Devious Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing my adventures with my daughter.
1.1k words
4.54
33k
36

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to my daughters house about a week later. I was actually thinking of not going, but my thoughts of her were too strong. When I got there she was wearing tight little jeans and a short half shirt. She asked me if I was in the mood to build something, It's not what I had in mind, but I told her sure. She told me she wanted a small stool that she could mount her dildo on so when she needed a good fuck, she could take care of business herself.

I built her one in about 45 minutes and made it look like a sitting stool, just in case her husband asked what it was. I told her I would finish it so she could use it in her bedroom as a new vanity chair. (Minus the dildo).

I brought it up to her room to make sure it fit under the vanity. Perfect!

When she came into the room she smiled and said, "that looks perfect, I guess I should try it to make sure it works."

She walked over to her drawer, pulled out her dildo, licked the bottom and stuck it to the seat. After nodding her head in approval, she unzipped her pants and wiggled out of her jeans. She was standing there in her little tight panties and a half shirt. She straddled the stool, pulled her panties to the side and gently sat down. All I heard was, "Mmmmm." She was facing the vanity and was looking right at me through the mirror.

I asked her how it was working and she said, "perfect, now when I'm horny, I can ride this and think of my daddy." I told her I was glad I could help. She must have had a new spot for her toys because she reached into the drawer of the vanity and pulled out her vibrator. She put it on her clit and just enjoyed herself while I watched. She turned to me and with a smile said, "I hope this bench is waterproof." Then about 10 seconds later, she came.

She stood up with those very wet panties, grabbed her dildo and walked out of the room. I looked at the stool where she was sitting, it was soaked. A minute later I heard, "dad, come in the spare bedroom." It took all I had not to run. When I went into the room I found my daughter laying on her stomach riding her vibrator. All I saw was that perfect tiny ass going up and down, grinding away. When she heard me she said, "please play with my ass, I'll cum quicker."

It was an easy request to fill. I sat on the bed and started playing with her perfect little ass. luckily she had put down a towel because within 2 minutes of me playing with her ass, she was cuming. Her moaning and grunting was louder than I had heard before, and it was turning me on. I wanted to start eating her ass, but I knew it would interfere with the orgasm she was giving herself, so I just watched and patiently waited for my turn.

When she finally came enough she turned over and just laid there. She said, "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did." I smiled and nodded my head. She asked me to stand up and take off my clothes, I did as she asked. My cock was at full attention and she was happy to see that. "I guess you did enjoy it." she motioned for me to lay on the bed next to her. As soon as I laid in the bed, she immediately straddled me.

Just like she did last time, she slowly started to slide her pussy lips along my cock. I reached up and started to play with her cute little tits. Her nipples were hard as rocks and it seemed like she was enjoying it. Her head was tilted back and she was grinding away on my cock.

We were both very into the moment when all of a sudden she reached down, grabbed my cock and guided into her pussy.

I have been 100% faithful to my wife since we were married, and that was soon after high school, so when she put my cock inside her, and I felt how tight her pussy was, I almost came immediately. Her pussy was so tight, I assume because shes so fit and didnt have children yet. I could feel every contraction. It was like her hand gripping my cock, but it wasn't, it was her tight little pussy. I had her ass in my hands and she was riding the hell out of me.

After a little while, thankfully she climbed off. It was so hard not to cum when she was riding me and I didn't want it to end. She got on all fours, looked at me and said, "I'm not done yet, are you?" I immediately jumped up and buried my face in her ass and pussy. The more my tongue danced around, the more she moaned and groaned. I felt her pussy tightening up and I knew she was about to cum, so I put my tongue right into her ass, and licked it until she did.

After her very loud cum, I knelt behind her and put my cock in as deep as I could, it was as tight as a vise! I would occasionally alternate between fucking her and bending down and licking her. I kept that up until I couldn't hold on anymore. I announced that I was about to cum and she yelled, "wait dont cum yet." She quickly turned around, laid on her back and said, "now finish this way, I want to see you cum and I want it all over me." With that, she lifted her legs from behind her knees and waited for me to enter her while laying there spread eagle.

I stuffed my cock into her beautiful, bald, smooth, tight pussy and came in about 30 seconds. I pulled out and shot an enormous load all over her belly, pussy and tits. That was the biggest load I ever remember. She looked up and me and said, "so, how was that?"

All I was able to say was, "amazing." All I saw was my daughter smiling from ear to ear and just gently rubbing my still half hard cock. I told her to be careful, if it gets hard again she was going to have to take care of it again.

She laughed and said, "I'm ready if you are." She grabbed her legs, lifted them up and spread wide open for me. I found a spot on her tit that wasn't cum covered and kissed it lightly. I climbed off the bed, cleaned myself up, and got dressed. The whole time she just layed there on the bed naked, watching me while very gently rubbing herself. Damn she was beautiful, especially when naked.

We have had more of these days, and I'll tell you about them in the next chapter.