My Devious Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Another afternoon with my daughter.
1.5k words
4.56
22.7k
27

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks later on a Saturday my wife and I were doing some light yard work when I saw my daughter's car pull up. She got out and went to the trunk. I saw her walking up the path carrying her vanity stool, AKA her masturbation stool. She kissed us both hello and said, "dad, you didn't do such a good job on my vanity stool, it cracked while I was sitting on it." Now I knew she meant riding her dildo, but she couldn't say that. I told her to leave it, I would fix it and bring it back to her tomorrow. She said, "make it strong because I'm on it a lot." My wife looked at me, shook her head and laughed. As soon as she left, I went right to my workshop and fixed that bench, after all, I needed to deliver it back asap.

The next day I got to her house late morning, she was on the phone talking to her husband who is a paid firefighter in a town about 45 minutes away. He had just gotten to work and wouldn't be home until around 10pm. When she hung up she kissed me hello. She laughed and said, "thanks for fixing my stool, I use the hell out of that thing." I told her I was glad it was getting good use. she then said, "I have a surprise and I think you're gonna like it." We went up to her bedroom and she grabbed a box out of her closet. When she opened it up, there were some new sex toys in there.

She told me these were toys she always wanted to try, so she ordered them hoping we could try them together. Then she said, "lets take a shower together first." We went into the bathroom, she turned on the shower and started to strip. No matter what we have already done, I can never get enough of her taking off her cloths. After she steped in, I took off my cloths and joined her. She faced me, and with bar of nice smelling soap and stated to lather me up. She went from my neck to my stomach then all the way down to my balls. When I was completely full of soap, she turned around and backed into me. She handed me the soap and said, "now do me." I reached around and started to soap her up. My cock was laying perfectly in between her ass cheeks and she was slowly grinding me while I was lathering her up.

After a couple of minutes she got on her tipy toes and let my cock slid in between her legs. Then she did my favorite thing, she let her nice little pussy slide along my cock and gently rocked back and forth. Its like the softest hand job you can have, but using only her pussy lip's. I assume it was because this was something we hadn't done yet, but with my arms wrapped around her, feeling every inch of her, I could have stayed there all day. After holding her and feeling every inch, she suggested with go and have some fun, so we both dried off and went to the bedroom.

I sat on the bed while she opened up her first toy, it was called a "womanizer" it had a little suction cup on the end that goes right over the clit. She told me to sit in the chair so I could see her better. She licked her finger and played with her clit, "gotta get my clit big so this thing works." She was putting on a little show for her Daddy, and I was loving it. She gently put it on her clit and instantly her expression changed to a "oh shit" look, she took it off and said, "Damn this thing's gonna make me cum in 2 seconds."

I said, "good, I love to watch you when you cum." She smiled and put it back on, she came in under a minute. I said, "you're right, that didn't take you long, did it?"

"that was fucking amazing, but thats gotta be an end of session toy or I'll never last." So she put it down and opened another toy, this one was called a "rabbit." It was a nice sized dildo with 2 little ear things to rest on her clit when it's completely inserted. She rubbed it along her pussy to get it wet, then pushed it in until those little ears were on her clit. When she clicked the button on, she seemed to melt right into the bed. she was loving it.

She lifted her head, spread her legs wide and asked if I could see ok. I answered her by saying," oh yeah, I have the best view ever." She continued to enjoy it for awhile, then clicked it off and said, "come over here and give me a nice pussy massage, you look lonely." I happily went to the bed, reached down between her legs and started to play with her pussy. In a sofa whisper she said, "finger me." I put my middle finger in her pussy and my thumb started to play with her clit.

I was so hard my cock was straight out, and after a few minutes she reached down and pulled my hand away. she told me to lay flat. Then she climbed over me and straddled my neck, putting her pussy right into my mouth, and boy did it taste sweet. She was riding my tongue while holding onto her headboard. a few minutes later she spun around and once again put her pussy in my mouth, but this time, she leaned over and put my cock in her mouth.

As much as I tried to avoid this, I just went with it, my daughter was sucking my cock, it was amazing. I told her if she didn't stop I was gonna cum, but instead of stopping, she started to stroke and suck my cock even harder, and before I knew what was happening, I shot my load. To my surprise, she never stopped sucking until I finished. I felt her open her mouth and everything spilled out all over my cock. She climbed off, looked at me and smiled, then walked into the bathroom.

A minute later she came out with a towel and cleaned me off. She was still naked and still making me horny. As she was rubbing me clean, I started to get hard again. She saw me swelling up again and said, "Wow, I thought I satisfied you, but it looks like you need more." She reached over to her nightstand and got some lube. She squirted some on her hand and started to give me a very wet, oily hand job, and before you know it, I was rock hard again.

She told me to follow her and we went downstairs. She kneeled on the sofa facing the back, her cute ass and pussy were staring right at me, then she said, " When tommy can find enough time, this is his favorite place to fuck me, so I thought you might like it too." I couldn't help myself, she looked so amazing kneeling there, waiting. I walked behind her and buried my cock in her. Tommy was right, this was a great way to fick her, I had a great view of my cock squeezing into that tight little hole.

She seemed to be enjoying it because that tiny ass of hers was grinning away. I finally pulled out of her and sat on the sofa next to her, I pulled her onto my lap facing me and she sat right onto my cock, I didn't even have to ask, she was still very horny. She rode me hard while I kissed and sucked her small little tits. She said pretty loud, "I'm gonna cum." She was convulsing and moaning very loud, all of a sudden she was squirting all over my cock. It was dripping down between my legs and all over my balls, luckily she had put down a towel.

What I thought was the end of our session, wasn't. She stood up turnned around and sat back down with her back to me. She started bouncing up and down on my cock and said, " I'm not stopping until you cum." I wasn't gonna last much longer anyway, but when she started yelling, " come on daddy, cum for me, I cant fuck you any harder, come on, cum right now." All while slamming her pussy up and down on my cock. I shot another major load, but this time on her lower back and ass. She stood up, turned around and gave me a quick soft kiss on my lips and said, "I haven't been fucked like that in years, thank you daddy."

I stood up, took the damp towel off the sofa and cleaned her up. As I was wiping her back, she squatted down and said, "dont forget to clean everywhere, so I wiped that cute dry and she went upstairs. I finally went home and believe it or not, that night my wife was horny too, I had to satisfy her too. All I could think about was the dick she was sucking and fucking, was in her daughter all afternoon. That was enough to het me hard one last time for the day.