My Devious Daughter Pt. 04

Story Info
Another trip to see my daughter.
1.6k words
4.52
21.2k
26

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple weeks later my daughter asked me to come over and "fix" something again. My wife asked, "can't her husband do anything?" I explained he's not really a handy guy and he also works a lot of hours, she agreed and off I went. When I got to her house she told me we were going to watch a movie together, she just wanted to cuddle with me on the sofa. I have to admit I was a little disappointed, it's not what I had in mind for today. She was wearing her robe and looked like she had just gotten out of the shower, she smelled amazing.

We got some coffee and settled in. She was fumbling with her phone for a minute when all of a sudden her phone screen was on the T.V. She pushed play and there was my daughter, naked and smiling. She wispered into the camera, "this video is for you daddy," and blew a kiss into the camera. I watch as she put the camera on a shelf in her bedroom. I suddenly realized what was happening, she was making a video of her and her husband having sex. I could tell she was hiding the camera as well. Wow! I couldn't wait to watch. She turned to me and said, " I hope you like this dad, I made it especially for you."

On the T.V. I watched my daughter walk over to the bed, pull down the covers and slide in. After a minute I saw her husband come in the room, he looked like he just came out of the shower because his hair was wet. I heard my daughter say, " bring that big dick over here, I need to get it as big as possible, I'm super horny tonight. He stood next to the bed and I watched her swallow him whole. I noticed she subtly turned him so I could get a better look from the camera. I know first hand how good she is at this, and she was making my son-in-law very happy.

She looked up at him and said, "That should do it, now get behind me and fuck the shit out of me." She got on all fours and faced the camera. He knelt behind her and buried his cock all the way into her. I heard that familiar moan that she does when she's getting what she wants. I could see her ass wiggling up and down while he was slamming her from behind, she was completely enjoying herself. At one point she looked up and smiled into the camera and mouthed the words, "this is for you daddy."

My cock was growing pretty quick watching this video, and my daughter noticed right away. She reached over and started rubbing my cock over my pants. It was hard to do, but I turned my attention back to the T.V. While she was still on all fours, then she said, "eat my ass right now and don't forget my pussy, its right near by." He told her he would love to, then he bent down and went to work. I could see she was about to have an orgasm, and then she did. She turned over, spread her legs wide and said to her husband, "now use that tongue of yours and clean up the mess you just made."

When he was done, she sat up, grabbed his cock and jerked him off. He came all over her, and bravo to him, it was quite a load. She told him to grab her vibrator, she needed one more orgasm to end the night. She said to him, " I'm also gonna need a towel, I can tell, it's gonna be a wet one. As soon as she had the towel, she let loose with a massive squirt. She took her wet hands and smeared her own cum all over herself along with his cum, she was a mess. When they were done, he left the room to clean up. She walked over and grabbed the camera, looked into it and said, "I hope you liked that daddy, look at the mess we made," and with that, she panned the camera over her cum covered tits, belly, and pussy. She was a mess.

The screen went off, I looked at her and and said, " That was pretty impressive, you two made quite a mess, and I have to say, you looked pretty hot covered in all that cum."

She raised her eyebrows and said, "I wanna be covered again today, do you know anybody that might want to help?"

I said, " I know just the guy, but he might not have enough in him to cover you like that."

She responded, "then I guess I'll have to make more of a mess for the both of us, I can cum a lot when I want to." She grabbed my hand and we went upstairs. She told me to take a shower, so I did. When I came out, she was on the bed, face down with her legs open. I could see the line of her pussy and that beautiful ass was just waiting to be touched.

She said, "see that oil, cover my ass with it, but do not, I repeat, do not touch my pussy, it's all about my ass right now." I did as she asked and played with her tight tiny ass, then I was shocked when she said, "Please put a finger in my ass, please," and with that she raised her ass a little in the air. I gently pushed my finger in her ass and to my surprise, it slide in very easy. She started to moan, and raise her ass up and down. She moaned, "oh that feels amazing, please rub my pussy too," so with my remaining fingers, I played with her pussy. I felt a squirt pretty quick.

I did this for about 10 minutes and she just kept cuming every couple minutes. She said, "Hey I dont know who you are, but get your fingers out of my ass and pussy before I call my daddy." She laughed and then said, "oh that's right, you are my daddy."

I responded by saying, "daddy will do whatever you need, and I think you need to have that tight pussy eaten." She agreed and turned over. When she did, she raised her knees and spread her legs to make it easier for me. My tongue went to work on that tight pussy and she was very happy. I know this because she came while I was eating her. A couple minutes later she turned over and slid off the bed. She didn't say anything, she just looked at me, squatted down a little and buried her fingers in her pussy. She was slamming it like it was her last time. It was so fucking hot watching her masturbate without any toys.

She was literally dripping all over the floor, but she didn't seem to care, she just needed to satisfy herself. I was now sitting at the edge of the bed watching her and gently stroking myself. She managed to say through a shaky voice, " don't cum yet." So I just stroked and watched. Her orgasm came pretty quick after that and when she was done, she flopped in the chair and just sat there looking completely spent. After a minute she said, "I think I need to play with that nice hard cock, come over here." I walked over to the chair, she scooted to the edge and grabbed my cock. She put the tip right on her nipple and started to rub it all around. The pre-cum was getting all over it and made it slippery, she seemed to be enjoying it.

One hand was around my cock, her other one was back gently rubbing her clit again. She started stroking it a little faster and I could feel myself getting ready to explode, I said, "I'm gonna cum if you don't stop."

" I know, I was planning on it, nothing makes me hornier that watching you shoot a load of cum all over me." and with that she started stroking faster and faster. I exploded all over her tits again, and as I was cuming, all I could hear was, "Mmmm, come on daddy, cover my tits with your cum, Mmmm, come on, keep cuming I know you have more, Mmmm." When I looked down, she was covered, it was on her tits, neck, hair and even some on her chin. She just smiled and said, "see, I know how to bring out the best in you, and now your best is all over me."

I was done. She drained out every drop of cum I had. I told her how amazing she was then we went into the bathroom and cleaned up. When we finished up and I was heading out the door, my daughter said, "can you do me a favor dad, please? "

"Of course, whatever you need."

She looked me right in the eye and said, "tonight, I want you to give mom a good fuck for me. I want you to make her feel so good, and all the time you're doing it, I want your thoughts to be about me, can you do that?" I told her I would try my best, but she really had me spent. I went home, had dinner then gave my wife a amazing fuck. I did feel a little guilty when she was sucking my cock since 5 hours before it was inside my daughter's pussy, but that was our little secret. My wife had many orgasms that night, so I guess, like mother like daughter!