My Devious Daughter Pt. 05

Story Info
We go away together for some father daughter time.
2.4k words
4.44
11.1k
11
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 05/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been several weeks since our last time together. She had gotten a new job, organizing trips for a power tool company and it kept her busy traveling a lot. All I thought about during that time was her and was how badly I was missing our time together. She told me the same thing one day when she stopped by for a quick hello and whispered to me that she was working on something to get us together soon. The following Wednesday afternoon when my wife came into my workshop and said, "pack your bags, you're going on a trip."

I was confused so I asked her what she was talking about, and she told me she just got off the phone with our daughter, she needed somebody to go with her on an overnight business trip. I was still confused, and she told me that our daughter was going to a convention where they sold woodworking tools and if I went, I could buy anything I wanted for wholesale. I Knew what she was doing, so to make it look legit in front of my wife, I immediately called her. She told us the boss backed out of the trip and they gave her his 2-bedroom suite to use for the 2 nights.

I acted like I really didn't want to go, but my wife said I should since she didn't really have any friends at work because she was new, and she would be lonely. I reluctantly agreed and made plans for our Friday trip. It was only about a hundred and twenty miles away, so we were going to drive. My daughter picked me up in the morning and we drove to the convention. When we got there and walked in, my daughter handed me some remote-control thing, and when I asked her what it was, she told me that she was wearing panties with a build in vibrator and now I had the control for it. I laughed and put it in my pocket loving the idea of this.

Her company had their own booth and when we got there it was empty, we were the first one's there. She said, "perfect, let's try it out, put it on low." I did as she asked and I saw her eyes open a little and she said, "oh Shit, this is gonna be a fun day." then she said, "go to medium." Again, I did as she asked, and I saw her whole body tighten up as she sat there enjoying the feeling. Then she said, "O.K., turn it off, there's no doubt high is gonna make me cum, but I have an idea for that." We went for a walk around the show, and I did wind up buying a few things. A little while later she said, "let's go over there and have a cup of coffee." so we went to the makeshift coffee area.

It was just a roped off area in the corner of the convention center where people stopped to sit and have coffee while they people watched. We sat down with our coffee, and she said, "put it on low for me, I just to sit here and enjoy my coffee." She settled in and seemed to be enjoying herself. After a couple of minutes she asked me to go to medium. I turned it up a notch for her then watched her sit back and closed her eyes. I heard a few soft, "Mmmm's" and then she said, "high." I turned it to high and then I watched as she gripped the table, looked me right in the eye and had an orgasm while dozens of people walked by. If I could have, I would have taken my cock out right there and jerked away right with her. We finished up the day and headed for our hotel.

When we checked in and went to the room, we were amazed. Our room was like something you would see in Las Vegas for high rollers, it was a W hotel, and it was beautiful. My daughter looked at me and said, "Oh this room looks like a lot of fun, right?" I agreed and looked around at all the places I was planning on having sex with my daughter. We went back downstairs and had a nice dinner with a lot of alcohol. We got back to the room around 9pm and as soon as the door closed, my daughter took off her pants suit and stood there in her bra and panties. She said, "I need to get these patties off, they've been wet all day." With that she slid off her vibrating panties, took off her bra and let me watch her perfect tiny ass walk into the bathroom. As she walked away, she said, "you can come watch me if you want, but you can't come in, I want you extra horny, it's gonna be a long night."

I went in a few minutes later and she was standing under the rain shower with her eyes closed masturbating with the water running down straight over her. It was an amazing sight; she really was perfect. I handed her a towel when she finally got out, and went right in, I didn't want to waste any time.

I finished my shower, dried off and went into the bedroom. At first, I didn't see her in that massive room, but then I saw her sitting naked in a very large chair that almost looked like a throne. She said, "come over here and kneel for your little princess."

I walked over to her and got on my knees, then she grabbed both knees, lifted them up and spread her legs. After several weeks I was finally staring at my beautiful daughter's pussy, and I looked beautiful. I bent forward and gently licked each lip without actually licking her pussy. Then I licked both inner thighs and back to those pretty pink lips. She was softly moaning and enjoying my tongue, so I knew it was time. I licked directly up her pussy spreading her lips with my tongue. I was hard for her to sit still, so I put a hand on each hip and really started to lick. She let go of her knees and pulled my head into her pussy so tight, I could hardly breath.

I was really going at it when she yelled, "I'm gonna cum, don't stop." Then she let out an almost primitive moan and started to orgasm with my tongue still inside her, it was amazing! My dick was so hard it was almost touching the floor. When she finished, she grabbed the side of my arms and made me stand up. At that point, my cock was level with her mouth, that's when she just bent forward and swallowed me whole. Her tongue was all over me, and she made a point to take it out and suck just the tip, then all the way again in again, she repeated that until I was near the edge, then she stopped, she didn't want me to cum yet.

She stood up, gave me a deep kiss and then walked over to the window. She stood in front of it and said, "see that little chair by counter, bring it over here, I wanna fuck you on it, right in front of these windows." I asked her if that was a good idea since it faced another hotel. She said wasn't worried about it because it was far enough away and they wouldn't be able to see our faces. I brought it over and she had be sit on it with my back to the window. As soon as I sat, she straddled me and sat right down on my cock. She was facing the window and said, "Mmmm, this is nice, a fuck and a view."

I started playing with her small tit's and she started rocking faster and faster. At one point she stood up and let my cock come out of her with a very wet sound, she immediately sat back on it, then she repeated that a few more times. I said, "that sounds pretty wet, is that my fault or yours?"

She said, "oh defiantly my fault, I came on you twice already." Then she stood up, walked over to the bed and got on all fours. She said, "I think you should clean me up, don't you?"

As I crawled onto the bed behind her, I said, "I would be more than happy to do that, but first your ass looks a little lonely." I bent forward and stuck my tongue directly into her ass. She let out a loud moan and then bent down further to give me better access. I was alternating between her pussy and her ass. She really seemed to be enjoying it. I made her cum again and she finally collapsed onto the bed. I saw her get out of the bed and walk into the bathroom without saying anything. I thought she might need to use the bathroom, so I just laid there with my cock as stiff as cement waiting.

She walked back into the room a few minutes wearing the sexiest teddy style of lingerie that I had ever seen. I said to her, "you couldn't look any sexier if you tried."

She answered, "I bet I could, look. "With that she lifted her one leg to show me that they were crotchless, then she said, " doesn't this make it a little sexier?" I was speechless, all I did was nod my head. She was absolutely the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life wearing that outfit.

I said, "I could just lay her and look at you all day wearing that." She walked over to her bag, took out her dildo and sat in a chair that was directly across from the bed.

Then she said, "ok. then, just look." With that she started to lick the dildo until it was nice and wet. Then she lifted one leg over the chair and pushed it all the way in with one smooth move. I was laying there watching as my daughter fuck herself wearing that sexy outfit, life couldn't have been any better. She gave herself an orgasm pretty quick, and then a minute later a second one. The entire time, she never stopped looking right at me.

When she was finished with her orgasm's, she stood up and walked over to the window. She put her hands against the glass, squatted down a little and waited. I said, "excuse me miss, are you waiting for something?"

She laughed and said, "yes, I want my daddy to come over here and put his dick inside my body." Even though we had been doing this for over a month, hearing her say that just made me want her more. I walked over to her but before I could enter her, she turned around, got on her tippy toes and pushed my cock between her legs. She didn't put me inside of her, instead she just rested it between the lips of her pussy and started sliding back and forth. Then she asked me, "if I make you cum right now, do you think you can get hard again, because I'm nowhere near done tonight?" I told her she looked so sexy tonight I could probably cum 10 times.

She then got off her toes, that made my cock push up against her harder. She just moved her hips back and forth licking my cock with her pussy lips until I was ready to explode. I told her I was about to cum and she grabbed my cock and jerked me off all over her belly, then she stepped closer, so it mixed all over between us. She looked down and said, "I'm telling you now, I'm not done, so this cock better stay hard." With that she grabbed it and gave it a squeeze.

She went into the bathroom to clean off and brought out a towel to clean me off. We laid on the bed with spooning her and my hand gently playing with her tits. We were laying there for about 10 minutes just enjoying the closeness when she slid out. She pushed me on my back crawled on top of me face down with her pussy over my face and my cock by her mouth, then she said, " it's time to get you hard again, I need another orgasm," She lowered her pussy onto my face as she took my cock in her mouth. We were both enjoying each other, and she got me hard again in seconds.

A couple minutes later she climbed off, stood up and took off that sexy outfit. She said, "I really need to be naked when I'm with you. "Then she climbed on me and sat right on my cock backwards. I had a perfect view of my cock going inside her and she knew it, that's why she started to slid up and down, faster and faster. It looked amazing! Then she said, "I want you to cum inside me, and watch it drip out of my pussy, do you think you can do that for me?" I didn't answer her, I just started meeting her thrusts harder and harder until she yelled, "oh fuck, I'm cuming."

Hearing that, and seeing my dick getting wetter and wetter from her was just too much, I shot my load inside her. She said in a loud voice, "Oh yeah, I feel you cuming in me, don't stop, keep cuming," and she just kept banging me harder and harder. At that point I felt like I would never stop cuming, this was absolutely the best fuck of my life! She let my dick slip out and just stayed in that position.

She said, "is your cum dripping out of me?"

I said, "oh yes it is, sorry I made another mess."

Her answer was a little shocking, she said, "Good, and you may or may not know this, but tomorrow when we're at the show walking around again, you'll probably still be dripping out of me."

I said, "is that something that bothers you?"

She said, "no way, it's gonna get me in the mood for later that night, but I promise, I'll finger myself clean in the shower before we start, ok?" We both laughed and I told her that it was fine with me as long as I got to watch and she agreed. We went to sleep with her snuggled up behind, hugging me. It felt great.