My Diary 07 - More Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll never tire of telling you this, but you really do have the cutest, tightest and most delicious little cunt I've ever seen", he softly uttered, as he positioned his face against it, smelling me and now pushing his tongue inside my now soaking vagina.

"Mmm I so love the smell of it" he whispered, as his hot breath and wet tongue continued to explore me.

My hands instinctively went down to his head, my fingers entwined in his hair, gently pulling him further into me as he sucked and slurped at my soaking cunt, his tongue flicking and sucking at my hardened and so sensitive clitoris. His tongue ventured further down to my bum hole, which he licked and sucked at with such passion. And it was just too much for me to control, as I pulled him in even harder, with his tongue inside me, my body just started sexily convulsing as I orgasmed in a fountain of spurts all over his face.

As I lay there exhausted, my legs still open and my vagina oozily dripping the last drops of my juices, Mr Thomas repositioned himself and laid down with me, bringing me into his arms, as we sweatily recovered from such a lovely sexy oily massage.

Chatting together as we recovered, laying as we were, me with my hand on his lovely old penis, gently stroking it, and him lightly pinching my nipples, I could tell he was still in a playful and fun mood.

"You do realise, young lady, that you were three minutes late this morning?"

I knew where this was heading, so played along, trying not to show my delight at what was to come.

"Gosh, I didn't think I was that late, are you sure?".

"Three minutes late, almost four actually".

"I'm so sorry, Mr Thomas". It was hard trying to conceal my delight when he said those next words.

"Well, you know what that means don't you".

"Yes".

"So tell me".

"I need to be spanked".

"You do indeed, my beautiful girl, it's just a question of how many swats on that cute little bare bottom of yours, it's going to be".

"Well it was only three minutes, so I think about 12 should be more than enough," I said, smiling up at him and hoping that he wouldn't accept such a small amount and would go for more.

"I was thinking more like 50".

"Gosh, 50," I said in my little miss innocent voice, and now thoroughly looking forward to every single smack.

"Let's get on with it then," he said, and as I released myself from his arms he eased himself to sit on the edge of the bed with me positioning myself across his lap, my bare, slightly oily bum, ready for its punishment.

I so love my bottom being spanked, those large old hands of his, the way he caresses my bum cheeks between smacks, the occasional finger going between, gently stroking and sometimes probing my bum hole.

"Ouch!" I couldn't help blurting out as the first came crashing down. He was such a gentle caring and sweet old man, but he really lets loose when it comes to spanking me.

A few more, in quick succession, and the pain and pleasure started me wriggling. Those itchy, tingly, squirmy sensations between my legs as my vagina rapidly moistened once again at the sheer sexy pleasure of it.

4, 5, 6 and 7, ouch!

Around about the 13th or 14th, (I was losing count), he stopped and was gently stroking my throbbing bum cheeks.

"And how is that tight little cunt of yours doing, is it getting wet yet?"

I knew exactly what he wanted me to say.

"I think my cunt is getting very wet, Mr Thomas"

"I think it probably is young lady, would you like me to check for you?"

"Yes, ok," I said, and without any further preamble, two fingers slid up inside me, twisting a little as he enjoyed himself, my bum wriggled even more, and after a minute, he very slowly pulled them out again.

"And what do you think about that?" He said as he reached around, showing me his juice-covered fingers.

"Gosh," I said, and as he put them to my lips, he didn't even have to tell me what he wanted me to do next, as I took them into my mouth, slowly sucking all of my wetness from them.

"You naughty girl", he said smiling down at me.

Pushing them back inside my cunt and repeating the process, he wanted a taste too, and when he was satisfied they were covered once again, he pulled them out and sucked on them. Looking back over my shoulder, with him looking at me, he showed me his tongue slowly lapping at my juices on his fingers.

Then it was back to the spanking.

Around about number 25 or 26, my bum cheeks were really starting to sting. Such pain, but such pleasure too.

Well into the 30s, it was stinging so much now, that I could feel the tears begin to well up in my eyes.

After about number 35, after a gentle stroke of each cheek, I felt that lovely big finger of his, this time start to probe my tight bum hole. As it gently twisted itself in, oh the pleasure. With it fully inside, he continued gently and slowly twisting it, back and forth. I could feel my bum hole tightening and then spasming as it tried to suck it in further, or instinctively try to push it out. He really does know what I enjoy.

Into the 40s and I was now openly sobbing, my bum was stinging so much, it felt as if my bum cheeks were about to burst into flames, they were literally burning.

As the 50th and final smack landed, it was over.

I was a complete mess, my eyes were red, tears still trickling down my cheeks, my bum was so sore I wasn't sure if I was even going to be able to move, my vagina was soaking wet, as were the inside of my thighs.

Mr Thomas released me from my position and gently wrapped me in his arms, my bum cheeks stinging as I sat on the edge of the bed with him.

"How's my little girl doing?" He said as my sobbing started to calm down.

"I'm fine Mr Thomas, thank you for spanking me".

"You're welcome young lady, you know I only do it because I love you, don't you?"

"Yes," I said, as he hugged me even tighter.

"And I know you like your little cunt getting nice and wet when I spank you, don't you?"

"Yes, Mr Thomas".

"I think so too. Now, I think it's time we got this oil off us" he said as he eased himself off the bed and into his chair.

I followed him into his bathroom, to his rather large walk-in shower. He moved from his chair to the seating within the shower, and with me joining him, we washed each other and the oil from our bodies.

Once we had washed and dried ourselves, and with me now standing again, he patted my still sore bum.

"It's still quite red," he said, as with him sitting and me now standing, he bent forward and gently kissed each cheek.

We relocated back to his lounge where I started to get back into my clothes while he watched, and once dressed, and with my coat back on, I kissed him long and hard once more, as we said our goodbyes and hugged, I picked up my bag and I was off, back home once again.

As I walked back to my flat, with my bum still stinging, I could feel myself smiling. I'm such a lucky girl, I have so many lovely people in my life, I'm having so much fun.

That night, as I lay in bed, I just had to masturbate myself, my bum cheeks still felt very sore as I gently stroked them, my clitoris was hard and extremely sensitive as I rubbed at it, I could already feel the wetness bubbling up inside me. My nipples were hard as I pulled at them. My fingers were now inside as my hand roughly rubbed myself, thoughts of Mr Thomas, his big elderly hands all over me, his mouth licking and sucking everywhere and then that moment, when everything comes together in a wave of itchy tingly wetness, as wave after wave of my juice started to spray out of me. It was like a tiny fountain, my body jerking to a lovely sexy, wet orgasm. And then those moments after, those wonderful moments, as I lay exhausted, elated, satisfied, very very wet and now very very tired too. And after wiping myself with a tissue, I drifted off to sleep.