My Diary: Entry 10 - What I Want?

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1k words
4.14
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi...

Emma...

Things good?

My mind is numb to my aches and pains, and I'm so far past tired only getting very broken sleep. All I do is sit in my cage in this hotel room, watching Louisa bringing one guy after another to the bed, and I find all the pleasure I can in it just to make me feel better.

Who was there today?

There was a big, black guy. He was very memorable. The way he was with Louisa was very slow and sensual, taking his time as he enjoyed her with every bit of himself that fit inside her. The way he rolled his hips was like poetry; so smooth, and he knew exactly what he was doing. It was divine! I got off twice watching that, and agonised trying to reach a third, but I fell just short, riding the waves of tingles until he finished and left; and I was left to marinate.

Oh, there was the virgin, young and pure, and I wanted so much to be his first time, but Louisa was the one to make quite the impression with him, being very athletic, enthusiastic, and embarrassing the poor boy. He took a while to get himself going though, but, when he did, he showed a lot of promise. He made my heart skip a few beats, and butterflies swarm my stomach. As I touched myself, I really tried to make myself known, but it just made him needlessly nervous, and made things harder (I mean, more difficult), and Louisa told me to quieten down.

A few businessman were lured Louisa's way, though not at the same time, but each were very content to relax on the bed while she danced and teased for them. There was one man who typed away on his laptop, working, glancing up at Louisa occasionally. She did everything to steal his attention, but he adamantly continued what must have been very important, even when she blew him off beneath the laptop, he anchored it on his belly, stable enough to carry on typing. He saw Louisa as business unto itself, and I think she really approved of that. Most of them try to be more with her, but he knew what he wanted, and was satisfied. Good for him!

Louisa has even had hotel guests return to her during the night, queuing up in the room to have another go, patiently giving whoever is with her their time. I even had someone sitting on the cage, shuffling where they sat so I could hear the rustling. It sounded to me like the sea...

Few bothered, but when someone did ask about me, Louisa introduced me as her pet. When asked why I was caged, she told them, "I like to keep her in her place. She's a very bad girl; very naughty." They would never question that. Even if they did think of something to ask, they were distracted by her seduction until their thoughts drifted far from their heads.

When Louisa requests housekeeping, she gets them to do what she needs: changing sheets, cleaning up, but they politely leave me be, quick to leave us to her business. I do enjoy a bit of room service though, fed through the bars. She makes aeroplane noises, feeding me like a baby! I'm so far past embarrassed at this point.

I do have a little time outside the cage, for use of the bathroom, and only attended by Louisa. She watches me poop, and pee, and she wipes me after, which I'm sure she doesn't have to; she could make me do it, but she must like doing it (because, trust me, she wouldn't do it if she didn't want to). She runs me a bath, and bathes me like a mother bathing her baby! I've splashed her a few times, but she gets very strict, and I don't want to upset her...

If I'm being honest with myself, I'm not sure how I ended up here. I mean, everything has been moving so fast lately, and I've been swept up in this lust, like all my reason escapes me. I don't even know if this is what I want, but, what else do I have? Where do I have to go? I've burned every bridge I have with the people closest to me in my life, and all I have left is the hot teen he brought into our life to spite me...

If I'm also being entirely truthful, I don't even think she is that bad. I love her strong will, knowing exactly what she wants and how to get it at her age; it's admirable... I really wasted my life up 'til now, being what I thought everyone wanted me to be, I never stopped to consider what I wanted, let alone how to go about it...

Who even am I?

All things considered: am I the one who exists just to please others, or can I ask for that for myself? But, as I write that, I know that having to ask for others to please you isn't strong or desirable. If you know what you want, you have to have the conviction to take it, right?

I really don't know...

Anyway, Louisa was very kind to allow me to keep my diary. She has read through it, and reads what I write, keeping it on the bedside cabinet for when she goes to bed to sleep. It's when she sleeps that's the hardest. Without a clock, time feels so long when she does sleep, very periodically interrupted by her phone pinging with a message, or the door knocking with a guest, but those times in between are very long, and very lonely...

I want to be more than this with her...

I want to be with her...

I want to be someone she is proud to be with...

I want to be the one to make her happy...

I could just ask?

Night xx

Louisa is the greatest!!

Louisa is the best!!

Louisa is awesome!!

My name is Emma, and I love Louisa so much. I always feel so horny because of her, and can't help myself. I do so many naughty things, and am lucky to be kept by her. Louisa is the best master, and I am the best pet!!

meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow