The One, Two and Four Café, 01

Story Info
Two parents getting into trouble with daughters around.
1.5k words
4.51
6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have an addiction. Espresso is my addiction. There is a favorite place I enjoy. The "One, Two, and Four Café." Can you figure out the meaning of it? No? Let me assist you. One Café, two women, always in lingerie and four breasts on display always. You wonder why I like this place? The espresso is the best I have ever tasted. Half-naked women do not influence me. Well, a little.

But before you start to think I am all pervy, the dark-haired one is my daughter, Lyn. The other young lady, Katie, is the daughter of a friend of mine, Sylvia. Lyn and Katie work together in the Café. Yes, it might be a little strange to see your daughter dressing for work in this manner. But I like to be there in case someone decides to be rude. The friend, Katie's mom. Well, that is complicated. And another addiction. I am Mark.

It happened this way.

Sylvia spent time at the Café as I did. The same reason. We watched over our daughters. Sylvia and I spent time together and became acquainted. So much so, that we helped at the Café when the girls needed it. We were good parents. Right? Those times we were not helping, we sat and talked. I learned about her husband and how he was more devoted to work and watching football than spending time with Sylvia. My marriage was not all roses either. Sex had become nonexistent. She just did not feel like it.

Then one day, Sylvia says out of nowhere.

"OMG I am horny."

I am not accustomed to hearing women speak this way. I looked at Sylvia with a combination of shock and question.

Sylvia spoke to me.

"What? You do not get horny and do something about it?"

Sylvia leaned back in her chair and cast a cautious look around. Then her right hand snaked into her pants. She masturbated right there in front of me. No one seemed to notice. I watched in fascination as she made herself cum right there at the table. Her face flushed and she was breathing heavily.

Sylvia spoke.

"Did you like that?"

Before I could answer, her one hand reached over to grab my crotch. Yes, I was hard.

Now I spoke.

"Come with me. We are going to the back room. You go first. The girls will not notice as they are too busy. I will follow a minute later."

Sylvia scurried away to the back room. I waited nervously. Thoughts ran through my head. What am I doing? What did I think was going to happen? What if someone caught us? What would the kids say? I found myself standing and going to the back room. My daughter glanced in my direction and smiled. She thought I was going to the restroom. Getting something? But she went back to waiting on customers. It was difficult to walk and hide an erection. I arrived in the backroom. It appeared empty. Sylvia whispered from behind a stack of boxes. Quickly, I moved to join her.

I turned the corner. Sylvia stood; blouse undone, pants removed, on the floor, and her bra barely containing her tits. I was about to speak when she dropped to her knees, unzipped my trousers, and pulled my cock out. Sylvia slurped my cock into her mouth and began to suck me hard. Her head bobbed up and down on me. She sucked noisily. Sylvia suddenly stopped, turned, and faced the wall. Her thumbs tucked either side of her panties and down they went. It was apparent they were wet and soaked.

Sylvia bent over, spread her legs, and spoke.

"Stick that hard cock in me and fuck me from behind. Treat me like a slut."

The sight Sylvia gave me was amazing. Her pale ass jiggled. Her asshole winked at me and just below that, a wet pussy. I moved forward and grabbed her hips. She was slippery and ready. I plowed in on the first thrust. Sylvia let out a loud moan. We then got to very physical and aggressive fucking. Skin slapped and noisy sex. I did not even worry that we were loud. I had my climax and shot after shot unloaded in a wet Sylvia. The last of me was oozing into her when, she turned, dropped to her knees, and sucked me again. Drinking the last of my cum and her juices.

She cleaned me off and spoke.

"Fuck that was good. Get dressed Mark and go back out. I will follow when dressed."

The shirt tucked in; the pants zipped. I tried to appear nonchalant as I returned to the table. Sylvia appeared a moment later, disheveled. Our kids looked at us, but they were busy. Nervously, we both sat. Sylvia's finger drummed the table.

She whispered.

"I want you again. Follow me to my house. We can be alone there. The girls have hours of work yet. I leave first."

She stood and left the café. I followed a respectable amount of time. I knew where they lived, having been there. Adrenaline flowed in my veins. This was crazy and exciting. I tried to focus on driving. Ten minutes and I was there. Sylvia's car parked in the drive. I got out and went to the door. Before I could knock, Sylvia appeared and pulled me in. Our lips met in a thunderous kiss, arms and hands groped the other. We stumbled down the hallway to the bedroom; clothes littered the floor. Sylvia had only panties on. It was the first time I had seen her breasts. They were nice, but still a bit firm. Quarter sized areola and raspberry sized nipples.

She sat at the edge of the bed and spoke.

"Give me that cock again."

I strode forward and immediately she engulfed me. We were both naked and my hands roamed her shoulders and head. I grew in her mouth. We were alone. Being quiet was not a concern. I moaned and groaned loudly.

Sylvia stopped and spoke.

"Lay back. I am going to ride you."

I did as ask. Sylvia's body slid atop mine and I was force feed her breasts and nipples. Her hand moved down between us and positioned my cock for entry. Sylvia sank in one movement. Ride me, she did. Violate bouncing on my torso. Sylvia's tits danced in my face. I took handfuls of her ass to help her movements. Her juices ran down my balls and thighs.

"CUMMING. I AM CUMMING, CUMMING." She shrieked.

Sylvia's pussy tightened around my cock and her body quivered. Then she collapsed on me.

"Get on me and fuck me." She spoke.

We traded places and I towered above her. Sylvia's knees pushed to her shoulders; I fucked her as hard as I knew how.

She screamed.

"Choke me!!!"

My hand gripped her throat. We continued.

She screamed again.

"Slap me!!! Spit on me!!! Treat me like a fucking slut!!"

The first slaps were light but increased in vigor. I spit on her chest and face multiple times. I called her every dirty name you can call a woman. Her cheeks were red, and her face and body wet with my saliva. Sylvia's pussy became drenched. I had heard that can women gush. Now I knew.

Sylvia spoke.

CUMMING AGAIN. FUCK ME MARK!!! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!"

Her body tensed in orgasm, back arched and mouth open with a scream.

Sylvia spoke yet again.

"Fuck my mouth like you do my cunt!!!!"

I withdrew from her dripping pussy and shoved my cock into her waiting mouth. My movements were as strong and violent as before. Sylvia gagged and choked. I persisted and shot cum down the back of her throat. Exhausted and dripping with sweat. Cum dripped out Sylvia's mouth as she tried to breath and swallow. I fell beside her in the bed.

I had no idea how long we lay there.

"We need to clean up. We smell like sex." Sylvia spoke.

"Let's shower."

She got up and pulled me along. We showered together and washed. I thought we had finished. Sylvia knelt in the shower and began to suck me a third time today. Hot water ran down my body and Sylvia's hot mouth on my cock.

She stopped, looked up at me and spoke.

"I love sucking you. Give it to me again."

I orgasmed for the third time that afternoon. We later dried, dressed and returned to the café. No one would have believed it possible. I did not believe it and I was there. The daughters eyed us as we entered the café. They said nothing.

The day ended at the café. We all went home, but I was not the same. Sylvia had given me the most amazing sexual experience of my life. I wanted it again. My wife blathered on about I do not know what. My mind was elsewhere. We went to bed that night. The wife snored. I lay awake and wondered about my adventures. How would it be the next time I saw Sylvia? Would she acknowledge that we did this? Would she ignore me? Time would tell.