My Diary: Entry 11 - Application

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1.6k words
4.5
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

It's Emma...

...and Louisa is here with me too! (She says hi!!)

I plucked up the courage to tell her how I feel (in some very roundabout ways!), including, but not limited to: I really like you more than I've liked anyone ever, including Luke; I want to get to know you better; You make me feel so good it's like I'm breathing for the first time; We should do more things together as a couple; I should introduce you to my mother; Do you feel in any way like I do?

Too subtle? (She says, "Not really. It made me realise that I want something like that too!!")

Louisa respected me for opening up about how I'm feeling, and released me from the cage I've been living in. I've been slowing stretching and sprawling all over the bed in the hotel room for ages... It feels sooooo good...

I should say that I didn't exactly get what I want though, because Louisa decided to set me up on a dating app; one of those swipy things that whittles down your preferences until you cream yourself when you get a match back. I thought she was joking at first, but, no sooner than I thought that, she was fussing over making me a profile, taking a nice profile pic, as well as modelling for some other pics, and going through my phone looking for nice holiday snaps.

Louisa took a great deal of interest in getting me on the dating scene, getting me started on the app with some vigorous swishing of her finger going back and forth like a blur. It's almost like she was looking for herself, because she didn't wait for my input; not that I could see who was being swiped to offer an opinion on anyway, because they were gone so fast they were morphing into a weird amalgam of what a man should be.

I tried being more explicit about my feelings, admitting to Louisa, 'I love you,' but all she said to me was, "Oh, you don't have to thank me." I mean, come on! I'm naked in your bed in a hotel room after being cooped up for God knows how long, and when I was let out, I didn't try to escape, or say you did anything wrong, or anything like that...

It was frustrating, to say the least.

She wants me to tell you that she just doesn't feel that specific way about me, and just wants to have fun. She says she likes how I make her laugh, and she is inspired and confident when I'm around, but she doesn't see me as anything more than a friend.

Sure... Okay... (I got a bit of side-eye writing that!)

So, anyway, back to the app, I got a date, with a very nice gentleman called John. He was very nice looking, like something out of an old romantic movie. He was very well groomed, and dressed very smartly, but with some buttons undone on his shirt so it flared enough to show his chest a little. You get the picture, right?

I really liked him, I did, but when we were at dinner, I was zoning out as he was talking. He was kinda boring, a really nice and interesting guy I'm sure, but my mind was elsewhere. He cracked a few jokes, and I tried to laugh at appropriate times, but we got to a really awkward moment where he apparently asked me a question to change the topic, and I just giggled hysterically into my glass, trying to sip wine to calm myself down...

He wasn't put off by me, and offered to join me back in my hotel room, and we did go back, walking arm-in-arm, and it felt rather nice. I never took a walk like that with Luke. Our dates weren't so romantic, usually just a movie, and some takeaway getting greasy back at home... I remember we had a pizza at my parents' when we were first going out, and we got grease and sauce everywhere, all over the sheets, and it took us ages to scrub it out of the mattress too...

Anyway, back to John, when we got back to the hotel, Louisa invited him in, and I really had the impression that things were going to escalate. He was perfectly nice, so I was fully ready to go along with it, until John started kissing Louisa! Apparently, she had been texting him about our date, and told him I like to watch rather than do, but only promised herself to him if we hit it off on our date... It was a nice date!

I felt a bit of betrayal, and mostly annoyance, because I went through all that, and I wasn't going to get the reward? My pussy was longing to have something inside it for so long now, I was hoping to at least finish this date off with a bang!

Louisa flashed me a really hot look as she continued to kiss John though, and I remembered how I felt about her. She was doing this for herself, but it seemed she was doing this for my benefit. John ate her up, undressing her, kissing her all the way down her body as they ended up on the bed, and he stripped off as he mounted the bed, lying on top of her.

I watched the passion building between them, and saw Louisa beckon with her eyes to join them. I slipped out of the dress I was wearing, and hopped up onto my little patch of bed in the corner, not really knowing what to do, but I felt comfortable watching Louisa's face reacting to his touch: hot, sensuous, playful, with quick nips and slight licks, dancing the lips on her flesh. I was in rapture!

She took charge as they rolled over onto his back, and she stroked him a little before sucking him off. He seemed quite small, as I had imagined something much more substantial during our date, but he was disappointing Louisa, and so he wasn't disappointing me. I wanted to touch it so much, and I reached out to join in. Louisa didn't stop me, but watched from the corner of her eye as my hand replaced hers, and her head bobbed up and down on him.

For me, it felt really wrong that I would be helping out Louisa and John in this manner, because I always felt like sex was just between two people. I've always felt awkward and unsure with more people around, and it isn't any easier now. Still, my hand was there, stroking and steadying John as Louisa teased and tickled him, much to his delight.

Louisa got me to sit down, and I thought she might have been giving me a go with John, but she just lay in front of me, resting her head on my thigh, nestled neatly around my crotch, and invited John in. She giggled, much as she did when she was with Luke, and she made eye-contact with me, giving me a look like she was telling me she truly loves this, and is truly thankful.

I stroked her hair as I watched John fucking her, and I felt so hot! I was unbearably wet, and getting the slightest relief from the pressure of Louisa's shoulder and neckline melding together like they belong there that way. Down there squelched as I squirmed, trying desperately to be closer, harder with her, anything to get me there...

Louisa noticed, and she quickly turned over, slapping my crotch, sending the shock swift through my body. She wasn't going to let me have it that easily. When I reached down with my fingers, she would bat them away, until she clambered on top of me, holding my wrists, straddling my belly with her knees under my armpits, and my breasts resting on her thighs.

I felt John enter me, and saw him hugging Louisa from behind, pecking her neck with his eyes closed as he fucked me. I had no choice but to enjoy this moment. It finally felt like I was getting something I've been wanting for longer than I can remember, like it's completing me.

My pleasure was cut short though as Louisa stuck her hand down between her legs, lowering herself over me, and she took John's cock from my pussy, bringing it to hers. I watched her face overcome with such satisfaction like a cool drink on a scorching hot day, and I was envious of her feeling that way at my expense!

John seemed more considerate, wanting to include me as I felt him slide out of Louisa to rub my slit with it, but she was ready with her hand between us to bring him back to her. He just gave me an apologetic look, as if to say, 'I'm trying,' but it didn't make things any easier.

In the end, he pulled out and left a pool of himself on the small of Louisa's back, and she eased off me, telling me to, "Clean me up." I obliged, eager to do anything that gets me involved. I went and slurped up all the semen I found, turning to John, wanting to offer to do something with him, but I just shyly laughed.

Louisa dismissed him without so much as a, 'goodbye,' or a, 'see you later,' or anything. I asked her, "What was that? I thought you were helping me date?"

Louisa laughed at how clueless I was, "Emma, you don't date on that app. You just hit it off, and get off, and get out. That's how it's done."

I was so horny, "I'm nowhere near done though. I needed him."

Louisa got close with me, assuring me, "You don't need him."

She meant that, for two whole minutes...

I felt much better afterwards!

She is saying that she'll do this more with me too.

Anyway, from both of us,

Night xx