My Diary: Entry 15 - Bungalow

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1.4k words
3.91
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

It's Emma.

Fuck, I'm all giddy!

Mom had been chatting with a couple of guys on the dating app called Franco and Hershey. They'd been exchanging messages and pictures, including ones of me, and were hitting it off well. They invited us around to their place, which was a studio 'bungalow?' near the city centre, which seemed very modern, open-plan, and accessible. Certainly didn't look cheap anyway!

When Mom and I turned up, we were welcomed in by Franco and Hershey, who are a couple of enterprising black men in their early twenties. They certainly made me feel old anyway!

We were shown into the main studio space, sort of communal area, where there was waiting more than a dozen more young black men ranging in age between late teens and thirties, or so it seemed to me anyway (I never got chance to find out!) Mom seemed very comfortable entering this arena, but I was so tense that my posture buckled into a deep hunchback.

As soon as we arrived, we were right into it, being molested and unwrapped like a special delivery by all in attendance, groped and grasped in all sorts of ways as we were inspected. The general consensus seemed to be that they liked what they were seeing and feeling, but I wasn't entirely sure about all the attention.

Mom was unceremoniously pulled down onto her knees, and I watched her quickly getting to work on some very engorged erections, thick and stumpy, crowding around her to get a look in. She really didn't seem to mind, just enjoying herself testing and tasting the muscular meats on offer.

Franco came by having got some foil packs with blue pills in, announcing, "Doubt we'll need these, but it's all good if you want them," to grateful grunts and cheeky chuckles from the crowd.

Hershey snuck up behind me, cupping my breasts as he leant over my shoulder to say, "This is her daughter, and looks like a real momma's girl, but I'm gonna be her daddy real good. Ever had a big, black meat in you, lovey?"

I really couldn't recall anything as my mind went blank, and I just collapsed where I stood onto my knees. I heard Hershey laughing boldly, and he heaved me by my hair to join Mom at her side, and we were made to share a dick between us. I closed my eyes, and ran my lips down the length, but opened them when my nose rubbed against Mom's, making me feel extra awkward. She looked too focussed to care I was there, but it didn't help how I felt in that moment.

Hershey held the back of my head, and the gentleman's dick slid into my mouth. I shook my head, unable to take it in past my tonsils, but he kept pushing in, and Hershey was pushing from the back, and I couldn't breathe, struggling to inhale through my nose, which sucked the guy's dick a little further towards the back of my throat, and I was desperate for some relief. Fortunately, the guy pulled out, and I gagged and wretched, feeling like I was going to vomit hard, dribbling thick slobber down my chin.

As I coughed and choked, regaining my breath, I heard Hershey say, "We love breaking in new bitches, don't we."

Mom was having no such trouble, deftly navigating between handling many of the men all at once. I had no idea how she was doing it, in all honesty, but I was very much impressed!

I turned to see this weedy looking guy coming up from the corner, and seeing his smaller frame than everyone else's endowment made me blurt out, "Oh, thank God!" That was a little premature as he flopped out of his sweatpants the biggest dick of the lot!!

He swaggered as he said to me, "Yeah, the bitches spread my reputation on these streets like the wildest fire, and they all be gagging for more."

Hershey bigged up his guy, "He's a chocolate miracle, and truly gifted. I wish I was that proportional, but I can't be complaining."

This 'gifted' guy wasn't even hard, and already as big as what just forced into my great gob, so I sucked up a big breath and opened wide to receive him as best I could. He stuffed himself between my lips, guiding with his fingers at the base to rub from cheek to cheek, over my tongue, and it wasn't long before I felt him swelling. I was immediately gagging and wretching, and spitting up globs of gooey spittle, but it lubed us up for his exploration of my throat.

At one point, I thought he was going to slither like a python all the way into my stomach, and maybe even out the other end, because it kept growing, and it didn't seem I was moving down his length as I could see either, which was a really weird sensation for me.

I heard Mom's moans from somewhere behind me, and my eyes rolled in my head instinctively to turn and look around. Hershey pulled me off the guy, and allowed me to turn and look at my Mom getting fucked in every hole all at once, suspended on a throne of black bodies. I wiped my mouth of my drool, panting and gasping for air needily. Hershey thought I looked desperate, announcing, "She's really getting off on how we're loving her mother. These bitches really filthy as fuck!"

The python guy was getting himself off next to my ear, and he was rubbing the top of my head, messing my hair under his hand. I heard him making the creepiest noises, weirding me out as I watched Mom getting what she came for; and she was soon cumming for them too.

Hershey pulled me along by the hair, and as the guys cleared Mom's crotch, Hershey told me, "Be a good girl for mommy, yeah," shoving my face down to gorge on the thick cream leaking from her. I was too preoccupied to see, but Hershey said as I did it, "Mommy is giving me some right dirty looks, so you're doing something right, bitch," to a chorus of cheerful laughter from the crowd.

I heard Mom's groans clearly as I was put to work down there, telling me she was guiltily enjoying something she didn't want to. She didn't say anything to the contrary, but I imagined she was tired out from having so much attention, and didn't have the strength to speak.

Hershey did yank on my hair to pull me up from Mom's crotch, just in time to see a load of guys unloading their thick, white spunk all over her, dripping from her face and chest, and hanging thick in her hair, making her look dishevelled. I had never seen her like this, and isn't something I'm in a hurry to see again. It didn't seem right seeing her glazed over like that...

Franco came up, and shoved me aside, telling me, "Shift, bitch. I'm not done with mommy just yet!"

Hershey held me tight in his grip as I watched Franco fucking Mom with all the strength and vigour he could bring to muster. She stared up at him so tired, but almost with a wry smile on her face, but I don't know if she was enjoying it, or if her face was just resting like that; I couldn't tell, but Franco was having the best time.

I glanced a look up to see python guy standing there, all weedy and pathetic looking all but for the enormity sprouted from his crotch, greasing himself with both hands hungrily. He was completely focussed on watching my Mom getting pounded by his friend, and he rushed forward to tackle Franco off Mom, hoisting her up from where she was lying, and dragged the two of us together just so he could plaster us with his ejaculate.

Hershey, as he presided over us, grabbed Mom's head to, smearing our faces together to mop each other up with our mouths, "Get that black seed all up in you!"

I felt disgusting, but it was interesting, I have to admit. Despite being treated with such disrespect, it wasn't completely unobjectionable. It was a thrill to know we were having a positive effect on the guys, and that everyone was getting involved in it. Mom didn't have much to say, and I'm too embarrassed to bring it up with her, but things are still good between us other than that; which is something, at least.

I'm considering asking to go back on my own to be a little lapdog for their use!

Why not?

Night xx