My Diary: Entry 18 - Looking In

Story Info
Cuckquean confession.
1.4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dadbodboi
Dadbodboi
196 Followers

Hi!

It's Emma.

That was thrilling!

I was out in the city centre just having a look around, and found something I didn't expect: a teen couple looking sweet with each other, obviously smitten, and revelling in soaring hormones. I couldn't help but get closer, wanting to insert myself but not intrude.

Amid the hustle and bustle of passersby, I edged ever closer to them, being sure to keep a watchful eye so they didn't disappear into the crowd. I watched them kissing romantically in the eye of a storm of strangers, and it made my legs weak. I stumbled forward, and burst through the bodies to land at their feet. I scraped my shin along the floor, but not enough to bleed, just shredding the top layer of skin sorely.

The young woman hurried to pick me up, "Are you okay?"

I blushed so hard, not that they knew it was because I was just stalking them as if a lioness in the tall grass, but I just laughed nervously.

The young man noticed my leg getting redder than my face, "That needs attention."

I bravely said, "I'm fine!"

The young woman offered, "Mom's a nurse. She can get you cleaned up and dressed. It's not far. We live just around the corner."

As the young couple propped me up between them, I was so embarrassed, but daren't tell them why. They really were just around the corner in one of the terraces of the old town.

Inside, I was met by the girl's mother, and they explained my situation and their Samaritan role in the event, which impressed the mother, who was about my age. She inspected my leg, and patched me up, and while she did that for me, the young couple left me in the mother's care, disappearing to be young lovers in their room.

After the nurse applied a dressing to my leg, she noticed the wet state of my underwear, asking politely, "Do you have incontinence issues?"

I became frightfully aware of my situation, and played along, "If I may go use the toilet?"

She nodded, directing me, "Upstairs, past the bedrooms, at the end of the landing."

I put weight on my leg, feeling better now it's been seen to, and I smiled in thanks as I walked past the nurse to go upstairs.

I listened as I past the closed doors of the rooms, wanting to find the young couple. I heard their intense moans, and I gently pushed at the door, swinging it open silently and enough to peek through the slit. I spotted their naked selves rolling around on the bed energetically, both blissfully unaware of my presence...

The young woman arched her back and slung her head as the young man kissed the stretched skin of her neck. She ruffled the hair on the back of his head, and lifted her leg up around his back. Her toes curled and stretched, wriggling as the young man was invited inside.

I barely felt awake, feeling as if in a dream, utterly weightless and devoid of control, having my wants to attend to my surging feelings, but lacking any semblance of will. All I could do was stand with mouth agape at the gaping door, feeling increasingly hot, and feeling my legs quiver with greater frequency. I was begging myself to reach out, and indulge.

The nurse took me by surprise as she came up the stairs, asking me, "What are you doing?"

I was startled, jumping out of my skin, and I played it off, "Oh, I was just looking for them to thank them for helping me get what I need."

The nurse nodded, "I understand. Have you got yourself sorted out?"

It took a second for me to realise, but I remembered she thought I was incontinent, and I wasn't going to let on it was actually arousal from her daughter and her boyfriend, so I played along, "I actually need a moment more, if you don't mind?"

The nurse gave me a stern look, and gestured past me, "Bathroom is just down there."

I followed her direction, entering the bathroom, and closing the door behind me. I sat on the toilet, listening for indication that the nurse was returning downstairs. She seemed to listen in on me for a while through the door, but eventually respected my need for privacy. I heard her footsteps become more and more echoey, and seeming to come from lower down, so I knew she was gone.

I softly made my way back across the landing, and spied through the bedroom door to watch the young man fucking the young woman from behind, plunging his cock between her legs. I reached between my legs, and simulated his strokes with my fingers, which made me tingle throughout my body, and my mind imagined being in her place.

In those moments, I was in heavenly ecstasy, caught up in the throes of young love. I was wrapped up in what I saw, and down there was wrapped up in my hands, fidgeting and plunging in sympathy with my observations. It felt surreal, and wonderful, and natural, and I urged myself right to the edge of satisfaction along with the young woman...

I must've lost my balance, because I stumbled through the door to a breathless scream, and quiet shyness as the young couple shielded themselves with the sheets surrounding them. The sweet surrender on their faces was now urgent horror, and I suddenly felt incredibly ashamed.

The young woman found her breath enough to ask, "What's happening?"

I pulled my hands from my crotch, and brushed my hair shyly, explaining, "I was just coming to say thanks for all your help."

The young man said, "You're welcome. Now, do you mind?"

I saw the distress from the young couple, and didn't want them to raise alarm by calling for the nurse, so I urged them, "Please? Let me just sit in and watch? I'll be quiet, I swear; and you won't even know I'm here. How often does this happen?"

I saw the shock on the young couple's faces, but the young girl rolled her eyes, pulling her boyfriend back onto her, and inviting me, "Fine... You do what you need to, then leave."

I was in!

I couldn't believe my ears!

I couldn't believe my eyes!

I was watching, up-close, a young couple entangling and entwining each other with raw emotion, and I was loving it. Collapsed on a beanbag chair in the corner, I buried my fingers deep as I buried deeper into the beans, allowing things to happen as they emerge.

The young woman took the lead in her playfulness, urging her boyfriend to relax with her. He was stiff and embarrassed by my presence, but she wormed her way on top of him, coaxing him out of his shell. She looked so long and lanky, and her thin body undulated to receive his renewed passion from underneath.

I would like to say the young woman reminded me of myself when I was that age, starting to think about college, and work, and boys, but I've never been that beautiful, and I've never been that playful. She was so assured of herself as she asserted her body.

I was riding on the edge of orgasm for a while, and feeling like I wanted it to last all day long, but the young couple were winding up as I watched them race towards their climax. I had to hurry myself along to meet their end so I could take my leave.

As the young couple collapsed with each other, curled up in their sheets, I stood over them, fixing my clothes as I said, "Thanks for everything you've done for me," before returning downstairs.

The nurse noted upon my return, "You're flushed and sweaty. Feeling alright?"

I found my breath enough to say, "I'll be fine," and hastily left, eager to return home.

My heart is still racing!

I still don't really know how it happened, but it was so invigorating. I got on the phone to Hershey, telling him all about it, and he got himself off as I told him.

He said to me, "Babe, that's some really creepy shit, but I gotta respect the hustle. You got in there, and you got out. Next time we're together, I'm gonna treat you so bad for being a bad bitch out there."

I heard him. Hershey was right; I was really creepy, and, I was a bad girl, and...

Yeah...

Night xx

Dadbodboi
Dadbodboi
196 Followers