My Dinner with Cheri

Story Info
This is Chapter 3 of My Wife, Her Lovers and Me.
1k words
3.54
7.3k
9

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 11/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive in the lobby to find her already standing there. She is now wearing a normal t-shirt, shorts and flip flops. Her hair is pulled back into a ponytail.

"Well, you look pretty comfortable."

She just nods and replies, "Yeah. I took a shower after. I figured I didn't need to be dressed up for anything else this evening."

I nod in agreement. She's right, of course. She doesn't need to be dressed up for anything else. I'm pretty sure she has earned the right to dress casual.

There is an uncomfortable silence between us as we start walking together. Neither of us really knows what to do or say. It's not like we've been in this position before. It is also clear that we are both in a somewhat fragile emotional state at the moment.

Finally, she offers, "Thomas, we could just do room service if you'd like."

We stop for a moment to think about it. Then I shrug and motion towards a sign on the wall, "We could try that place?"

"Okay," she replies.

We hold hands as we walk towards a nearby small restaurant on the hotel's ground floor. It seems like the more we hold on to each other's hands, the tighter our grip becomes. It's almost like we are holding on to each other for dear life.

After being seated and placing our order we just sit there in silence and look at each other. "Did you hang up?" she asks me suddenly, with a concerned look upon her face.

"No. Well not on purpose anyway."

"Oh, thank goodness!" She takes a deep breath and covers her face with her hands. Then nervously strokes her forehead. "I was afraid you were upset!"

"When did you notice?" I lean forwards and sheepishly ask.

She shakes her head as she responds, "Not until after it was over." She follows that with a simple shrug of the shoulders. "I guess I called you as soon as I could. Well, after we took a shower."

"Separate showers, or...?"

She scrunches down a little bit and grins, "No. And yes, we did fool around in there a bit."

I rub my hand across my forehead as she begins to chuckle and lean back in her chair.

I muster a smile. Then I nervously ask, "So, how'd it go?"

Cheri begins to laugh, "He wore me out, man! He's like half my age."

I can tell she is full of nervous energy. She sometimes gets this 'I can't wait to tell you about this' look on her face and boy does she have it now.

After a short pause, my wife places both hands upon the table and asks, "So, do you want me to tell you about it, or do you want to just watch the video?"

Knowing how she is when she has something to talk about and realizing my own inadequacies as a husband, I nod. It takes a moment of two to get the words out, but I tell her, "You can tell me a little bit."

She nods and leans closer and extends her hand towards me. The words come out fast, "Oh my god, the whole thing was crazy. My head's still spinning." She pauses to slow down and takes a sip of her drink.

Cheri takes a deep breath before continuing. "Just so you know, I've been thinking about how I could make this happen for you for about a month now. It's been driving me crazy!"

"Really?" I ask as I lean a little closer. She has a level of excitement to her that I haven't seen in quite a long time.

"Yeah, but I had no idea how to make it happen. I mean, I've never done anything like this before!" She takes a bit deeper of a sip this time and soon she has a definite buzz about her. "I mean, an 18 to 20 year old? That's really specific. I'm like, how the hell do I even make that happen?"

After another sip of alcohol, she continues, "Then, when I find one, what do I even do? I mean, I'm 37. How am I gonna get a guy like that to be interested in me?" She takes a deep breath and adds, "I'm pretty proud of myself, man."

"So, when I saw Tyler sitting there at the table all by himself, I was like, "Holy shit! That's the guy! He was really cute, too! As long as he was at least 18, there was no way I was gonna let him get away."

I just look at her, entranced by what she's saying. She's controlling the conversation and just going on and on about it and I listen, turned on as I am. I am literally rock hard under the table.

"So, I decided to just go over and talk to him, you know? I wanted to just lay all my cards out on the table and see where it leads."

"It didn't look like it took much to convince him."

She chuckles and replies, "Well after he told me how old he was, I started to use my secret weapon."

"Your secret weapon?"

"Yeah, I was feeling him up under the table."

My jaw drops.

She extends her arm towards me and lifts her hand up, "Oh my god, Thomas! Just getting him into the elevator with me to go up to our room was an incredible feeling! I couldn't even believe what I was doing, but I was doing it!"

She stirs her drink a bit and continues, "So...in order to make it worthwhile for you, I decided early on that it wouldn't be just a quickie. If I was gonna do it, I was gonna do it right!"

I slowly nod in acceptance of it all. I don't think she notices, but my hands are shaking.

She winks at me flirtatiously and takes another sip. Cheri knows she has me in the palm of her hand. Then she gets serious and looks me right in the eye. "By the way, his phone kept ringing. He said it was his parents, but he didn't care. He was busy!"

The two of us share an uncomfortable laugh. Then, I bluntly ask her, "You made him cum, then?"

She grins at me and shakes her head, "I made him cum so many times he was shooting blanks by the end!"

I sheepishly look into her eyes and ask, "Did he make YOU cum?"

Again, she laughs and takes another drink. "Oh yeah!"