My Dirty Secret is Found Out

Story Info
Wetting in private and being found out.
1.6k words
4.07
7.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wetboy68
Wetboy68
22 Followers

Although much of my wetting was done with Paul and Clare there were often occasions when I just wanted a bit of me time. A chance to lay in the bath in some panties or a body and just pee and play to orgasm. That feeling of laying back in the bath and letting your pee flow, covering yourself from head to toe. Your face, your body, your hair soaked by your own pee. Stroking yourself hard and then your orgasm leaking through your panties then finally smearing that cum over your sopping panties and cock. Just thinking about that gets me hard.

Sometimes I might venture out into the countryside around home and pee, wary of getting caught or found out but the thrill of it all the more enticing.

As my confidence to wear panties almost daily under my clothes grew perhaps I got complacent. I kept my now extensive range of lingerie well concealed at home. I now had dozens of pairs of panties, several bodies, stockings, some very questionable items and a couple of toys. Sometimes washing it was tricky only having a brother but I'd made it this far without discovery but that was about to change.

I'd been out with Clare one night and obviously my choice of underwear for the night was distinctly not boxers. Another very pretty body in an almost white, very lacy with sheer panels, it was hot and felt amazing on. Clare was dressed amazingly, a black set which looked stunning on her figure.

We went out for dinner and then finished up at a pub and had started to drink. Unfortunately Clare had to go home that night so peeing was not going to be part of our plans.

We'd been there for a couple of hours and were now both quite tipsy. At about 11.30 we finally phoned for a taxi which wouldn't arrive for nearly an hour.

We grabbed the opportunity to creep outside the pub, concealing ourselves down a side alleyway between a couple of shops. I sat Clare on a low wall, lifting up her short skirt and sliding down her panties before burying my tongue in her pussy.

I lapped away at her, slipping a finger into her wet clit as she wriggled around on the wall. I could feel her body start to tense as she grabbed my head pushing my face against her dripping pussy as her orgasm peaked. I eased her panties back up letting her juices soak into them.

I eased myself upright kissing her on my way up as she helped me to my feet.

I was now stood directly in front of her, my hard cock at face level as she unzipped me and eased my lace body to one side. She took my cock in both hands lowering her head to my tip. She slowly ran her tongue around my swollen head, her lips parting and taking me into her mouth. My cock was only an inch or two in as she flicked her tongue rapidly across it. I was watching everything she did, my cock now so hard it ached. She started a rhythm, her head now bobbing up and down as my cock was masturbated by her mouth.

I felt the tingling in my legs as my orgasm built, I whispered I was about to come. Clare slowed down her rhythm and went back to flicking my tip with her tongue. It was too much, my legs buckled as a massive orgasm swept over me, my cum erupting into Clare's mouth. She gulped as wave after wave emptied into her mouth swallowing my juice as fast as she could. Finally the last trickle as she licked my head clean swallowing the final few drops.

I stepped back from her, she tucking my softening cock back into my body and zipping me up. She got to her feet as we kissed, the last salty remnants of my orgasm on her tongue. The taxi duly arrived and we set off to Clare's first, then on to my place.

As we sat in the back I had my hand in Clare's knickers teasing her wet lips, stroking my finger along them. As we approached her house she let out a little bit of pee onto my hand smiling as we kissed goodnight and agreed we'd see each other the next day.

I didn't realise quite how drunk I was as I approached my house, I desperately needed to pee but was pretty sure my mother was home so was out of luck if I'd wanted to pee myself on the way in.

I paid the taxi, adjusted the body on me and walked in. Sure enough my mother was there and still up. She instantly noticed how drunk I was as I stumbled into the house and headed for the fridge. I grabbed a beer and decided to chat for a bit, still desperate to pee.

Eventually I downed the beer and decided to head on up to bed. I went to the toilet, sadly as brave as I was feeling I would have been taking a huge risk filling my underwear with pee. I adjusted myself, got to my bedroom, stripped out of my clothes, I kept on my nice lace body and decided I would masturbate under my duvet.

I lay there stroking myself for some time my cock pressed tightly under the lace, pressed against my stomach. I was dosy but managed to get myself off, my cum oozing from my cock spilling out of the lace leaving a nice puddle on my stomach.

As I lay there I managed to push out a little bit of pee, smearing it amongst the cum on my stomach, I felt quite slutty laying there smelling of cum and a bit damp around my cock.

The next thing I knew I was opening my eyes to the morning light streaming through a crack in my curtains. I was laying almost fully exposed on my bed, my soft cock held in place by the lacy body I was still wearing, I went cold as I realised my table lamp was off and a magazine of quite hardcore porn was laying on the floor next to my bed.

I was busted, not sure if little brother or mother had caught me at this point.

I could hear movement downstairs so quickly stripped off and ran into the shower.

I spent an age in there working out a plausible story as to why I was wearing lingerie, the magazine I could talk away, I was young, horny and discovering what I was into.

I couldn't help myself after showering as I dressed, I slipped on a nice blue pair of lace shorts under my jeans, finished dressing and headed downstairs. Mother put a strong coffee on the table, made herself a tea and popped some bread in the toaster assuming I wanted food.

We sat in silence for a bit but then out it came. She remarked how pretty what I was wearing was and couldn't help but notice the damp patch on the front as I lay there.

She had turned out the light leaving me exposed mainly so I would know I'd been rumbled. Then came the interrogation, how long had this been going on, was there more, was I gay, did I wear clothes outside, who else knew. I started to well up, more with acute embarrassment than anything else.

I had to come clean but how much do I tell. The lingerie I think I could explain, no way the pee play was for telling. I could explain Clare knew and we did it together.

I decided that was the way to go. I stood up and stood at the counter buttering my toast and started to explain. I loved to wear lingerie, I'd been doing it for years, no I'd never worn hers, it was only underwear.

I explained I wore it more than normal underwear, well, normal for a man. She was now completely intrigued. How did I clean it, how much did I have. It was with that I asked her to follow me upstairs. We went into my bedroom, I opened my sportswear drawer, lifting out my shorts and tops to reveal my collection. She gasped as I revealed dozens of pairs of panties in all shapes and sizes, bodies, stockings, the lot.

Thankfully I kept my toys elsewhere.

She stood for a moment and lifted a few bits out of the drawer and held them up. She placed them back without a word. I stepped back, loosened my jeans to reveal a blue lacy pair of shorts. She said nothing.

We returned back downstairs and sat at the kitchen table, I was so nervous I was shaking. We sat in silence for what seemed like an eternity. She looked at me and shrugged her shoulders, It wasn't the worst thing I could be doing she exclaimed. She was shocked by how much lingerie I had amassed as much as anything but was surprisingly calm as she said, there was little chance of me stopping, try to be more careful in future and if I wanted it washed she could pass it off as hers but try not to make it obvious. It would be between us but to be more careful if I was going to stumble in drunk fully kitted out and pleasuring myself in bed, I did have a brother. Also not to leave my porn lying around either.

I almost cried, I didnt expect the compassion for my guilty secret.

As time went on she would wash and put away my panties in my drawers, didn't want prying eyes to find them. She also often remarked if I'd bought something new or different it all felt very strange but we had an understanding. But god forbid she ever found out the rest I think that understanding might have taken a turn.

Wetboy68
Wetboy68
22 Followers