The Bully! (femdom smut)

Story Info
Take away your ring from my mouth, if you can!
1.5k words
4.33
2k
2
0

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

M/N P.O.V~

"Give it back to me!" I had to courage myself for this.

She's one of the bullies, in our school. Although she never participated in bullying activities, she still was the main in their group. She could've stopped everything, but she didn't and watched everything happening to other kids.

Today, they got me! My twisting feats lead me to this. "I said, give it back to me!" I yell again.

It's an empty room, where they called me after school. I had to show up, because it's an expensive ring, my birthday gift! And I cannot lose it.

Two bulky boys and a girl so mean but beautiful, stands to her sides as she's the only one resting in the center of the room.

"Give it back or I would!"

"I would what?" She uttered in her cold tone, her eyes sending jitters down my spine. Her expression made the boys ready for the inevitable as the other girl's expression are now matching hers.

Why is she including herself in this today, she never minds any sort of bullying.

"No, I just --I just want that ring!"

"Why, did mama give it to you? Awww, of course, she did. It might be your birthday present, right?" When she receives no answer from me, she snickers. "Oh, it is. So cliché! You must be your mama's boy?"

The sounds of them laughing burns my head, yet I try to stand my ground. "Just give it back!" I utter in a hushed tone.

"Alright, I'll give it back to you!"

"Really?" Her group is also quickly astonished, though they say nothing. Gathering her approval, I step up, deliberately advancing toward her.

"Not that fast, mama's boy! You have to take it from me?"

"W-what?"

"If you're able to take it from me, I'll hand it over to you. Well, not exactly!" The evil smile returned on her group's faces, flashing pride.

"What do -do you mean?" She smirks, withdrawing my ring from her finger. She was wearing it around her thumb!

My eyes follow the ring she's holding. She brings it to her lips and swiftly opens her mouth, placing the ring on her tongue, and playing with it, inside her mouth.

She tucks the ring inside her cheek, adding, "take it from me!" She puts out the little part of the ring from her mouth, smiling mercilessly at me. Sounds of snickering again echo in the room, following hers as well.

"W-what? That is absurd!" I point her audacity out. "Your choice then?" She smirks, almost standing up to leave the room.

"Oh--okay! I'll- I'll do it!"

"What--what are you doing?" She shoves me onto the wall, cupping my face. "Shut up! You don't wanna get caught, do you?" She hushes in my ears.

We're in a storage room at our school, and she drew me here while I was about to enter my next class. "I have to go! It's my English class!" I resist her hands on my neck, drifting down on my chest.

"Oh, c'mon, you're a great student. The elite one, must I add. It's totally fine, even if you miss it!"

"No! It's the third time you're saying this!" I turn her lips to the right, right before she was about to kiss me, which leaves her mouth open in shock.

She strides aside from me, sulking as she replies. "Did you just-- okay! Go then! I'll find someone else!"

"What? I --I, okay, one last time. We're not doing this again!"

"Never again?" She smirks, quirking as she cackles. "I mean never when I have classes!" I defend.

"Aghh, toppers!" She rolls her eyes at me, leaning close to me again. "And if you again said that you're going to find someone else, I'll - I'll do the same." I pout, expressing my jealousy, which later emerges as wrong.

"What did you just say?" Her expression shifted. From warm to colder. She groped my throat, as she bitterly says. "If I ever see you with anyone else, I'll kill her! Do you hear me?" Her cold, unpleasant voice reminds me of the time when we first met.

Her bleak eyes, her hands narrowing around my throat, made me go numb as I apologized for my words. "I'm--I'm sorry. I didn't mean it! I was just teasing you!"

"You're mine! Mine!" My whimpers are instantly toned down by her lips. She encourages her lips on mine, biting them in between. "This, this is mine!" She brushes my lips with her fingers, releasing her remaining hand from my throat.

She gradually slips her fingers into my hair, snapping me in for another kiss. Her red lipstick is fading as she's kissing my lips hungrily, prompting me to the day again.

She stretches her fingers, shoving them in my mouth as she plays with my tongue. "Do you remember this? You were struggling a lot that day!"

I distinctly remember what I had to do to reclaim my ring from her. I remember how I was terrified to put my fingers in her mouth. Her same glaring eyes were sending shivers down my spine.

Her tongue was playing with my fingers same as I am right now. I remember how she was enjoying my misery. Her glistening lips, her wet mouth, her eyes. I had to witness it all.

That is when it all started. I don't know how she fell for me, but she did!

"You seem to be enjoying the memory a lot!" She shoves her fingers deeper into my mouth, almost gagging as she bites her lips from my reaction.

"You remember our little tongue play?" She leans to my ear, whispering as she withdraws her fingers from my mouth. "Y-yes!"

"It was fun, right?" I'm shy and ashamed to answer that. I was being bullied, and yet I enjoyed it.

"Do you wanna play it again? But it would be a little different this time!"

She swiftly shifts away from me, resting on the spare chair. Her fingers are calling for me, the same as that day. The same scenario, the same position, yet a different relationship.

I automatically sat on my knees, peering up at her in perfect harmony. The ecstasy between us is something I've never felt for anyone. She's crazy, cold, and unemphatic, yet I adore her. And her growing softness toward me makes me proud. It gives me satisfaction.

A feeling I've never tasted before. I like this psyche of mine. I like how she can't handle her jealousy. I like how she constantly wants me. It makes me wanna flex. I have her wrapped around my little finger, so as she.

She yanks my hair back, softly smacking my face. "How I forget that it takes only a little to make your filthy cock go hard. Thank God! No one noticed it that day, or else you would've sullied my name. F/N'S boyfriend is a pervert!"

She stomps my grown bulge, rubbing it with her shoe, further to leak. She leaves my hair and extends her legs apart. "Since we're repeating the history, better this time. Let's not waste time!"

She draws out my tongue, spitting on it, and then shoves my face into her thighs. "That's like a good boy!" she moans out, as I flick my tongue on her clitoris, circling her entrance.

I eat her out with utmost yearning. Slurping, thrusting, grazing her dripping pussy. They say one should appreciate the food properly, I'm doing the same.

Her thick thighs narrow around me, as I slapped the tip of my tongue on her delicate spots. She nudges me deeper, allowing me no second to breathe.

She yanks my hair back again, offering me time to breathe, and repeatedly spitting on my tongue. "You enjoy this so much, don't you?"

I nod eagerly, adding-- "y-yes!" I gobble down her remaining juices in my mouth, thus she again shoves my mouth into her pussy. She smells as sweet as she tastes.

I never used to think like this or feel like this, but she's turned me into a living, breathing sex toy. I covet her all the time. I require her all the time.

I need to taste her dripping cunt all the time, hear her breathless moans as she rubs her pussy on my tongue, and fucks my face for her relief. I want her tight crack around my thickness all the time. I've become a slut.

She shortly is grinding her pussy on my face. My tongue has mastered the trick of pleasure. Her juices are leaking on my face as she fucks my face harder. God! I want to fuck her, but she holds the chair here, the chair of domination.

She started moaning louder and louder, making me eat her vigorously. I shove my tongue into her wetness further, looking forward to the moment she'd cum.

I wait and wait to taste her, winning her moans and orders to perform better. And finally, with a loud grunt, she releases in my mouth, sitting back on her chair from which she stood up to fuck my face.

She clogged my nose, making it unbearable for me to breathe until I gulped her juices down my throat. She leans down, freeing my nose as I struggle for stability. "That was a nice play, wasn't it?" She kisses my mouth, adding, "mmm, you weren't lying. I do taste good!"

________________

END OF THE SMUT!