My dragonfly

Story Info
Mild BDSM, lesbian scene training of a new submissive.
1.8k words
4.6
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit quietly in my chair awaiting her return. I had sent her to get ice. Knowing that the machine closest was out of order, and she would have to go to the other side of the lobby to find a working machine. I took the time in her absence to unpack a few items from my bag and make sure everything was ready. I placed the black leather collar with matching leash and cuffs on the table before me. Along side them were my rabbit fur glove, candles, flogger, clamps and wand. Tonight would not be about pain, tonight was meant for heights of pleasure and sensation. Tonight she will beg for my touch.

I hear the soft click of the card releasing the lock on the door and I shift ever so slightly in my chair. The anticipation rising in me as she opens the door, and enters. She quickly places the ice on the counter and walks hesitantly towards me. Her eyes taking in the sight of the selection on the table before me. Her eyes dart from me to the table, and back again, unsure of what to do. I motion for her to kneel and she does so without hesitation. Her knees parted slightly as I have taught her. Her breath catching in her throat as I rise slowly from my chair. I walk around her in a slow agonizing circle inspecting what's mine before reaching down to pick up the collar. A soft, thick, black leather with dragonflies tooled into a Celtic design along its front and velvet for its lining. I slide it along her throat and latch it into place. I remove her shirt and bra quickly, and toss them aside. Next the matching cuffs placed upon her wrists, and fastened behind her back, with a short leather strap between them so that her hands could lay easily at her sides. Just enough movement to be comfortable and yet vulnerable. Last I attach the leash with a resounding click. Her eyes flutter closed as a sigh of contentment escapes her lips.

I tug gently on the leash for her to rise as she does effortlessly from her kneel. She is clothed only in a short black skirt, stockings and heels. I walk her to the mirror on the wall and turn her around slowly to allow her to see herself in all her beauty. I stop her as she faces the mirror. Running my hands along her body and placing soft kisses along her shoulders and neck. I whisper into her ear how beautiful she looks to me. How pleased I am of her behavior so far. I slide my hands to her breasts and cup them. Silently molding them with my hands and twisting her nipples ever so slightly. She gasps and presses her back into me. Her head falling back against my shoulder in submission to my touch. I take my hands away and turn her back around to look at me. I slide her skirt off in an agonizingly slow fashion. My hands gliding along her ass and legs as I slide it off. She steps out of the skirt and kicks it to the side. Left only with her thigh high stockings and heels. Pleased to see she wasn't wearing panties I slide my hands up her thighs to her sweet hot slit. One finger slides into her wet pussy as she sighs and arches her hips into my hand. I slide it back out and place it in my mouth tasting her on my lips. Her scent filling my senses as a growl grows in my chest and escapes my lips. My eyes glitter with mischievous glee as I suck her juices slowly off my finger.

I step back, my heels clicking on the tile loudly as I turn and tug her leash to follow me back to the table. I pick up the clamps and suck on each nipple before placing them on each hard peak. She whimpers but her eyes show no pain from the wicked devices. I tug gently on the chain hanging between each breast attached to the end of the clamps. I pick up the rabbit fur glove. I glide it across her skin as she stands before me. Taking time to run it over each breast and along her most sensitive parts. The sensation is soft and warm as the fur glides along her skin. I have her kneel again on the pillow I placed on the floor. I take the candles on the table and light them to prepare them for later. The scent of the wax filling the room. I retrieve the flogger and run it along her shoulders and back. I dangle it along her breasts to make the clamps jingle quietly before running it along each exposed thigh. A light strike to each thigh and she spreads them further for my use. I strike again and again in soft licks against the skin of her thighs. Two quick and very gentle strikes to her clit make her moan and gasp. Her thighs tremble with the sensations. My rabbit fur glove rubs along the pink exposed skin before I step back and prepare to flog her back. The strikes of the flogger grow in intensity and frequency along her shoulders and back. Much like a massage the leather falls caress her back and she begins to sway with the rhythm of the thuds. I strike again, and again, until her skin glows a soft red. Rubbing the fur along her skin causing shivers the run down her back. Those shivers shooting into her sweet spot causing her twitch in need.

I stand before her kissing her passionately, my hand reaching into her hair and tugging as we kiss. I have her rise to her feet and walk to the bed. Laying face down on the cool sheets. Her ears take in the sound of my heels as I move around the room. As they click closer to the bed her body tenses. Not willing to look up to see what is coming next she waits silently. I sit on the bed beside her and she feels the wand press between her legs. I wrap a silk rope around her thighs and back into a harness that forces the wand into place so she cannot escape. I turn it on and the sound fills the room.

I start it on low as I whisper in her ear that I will use the wax now. I bring a candle into her view and her eyes grow wide. Unsure of what is to come as she has not felt this sensation before I calm her by softly stroking the rabbit fur along her back. Explaining what I will do and how it will feel. Her body relaxes a bit but keeps it's tension. "Are you ready?" I ask as I look into her eyes. She nods quickly but says nothing. Lowering her eyes to the bed once again.

The first drops of the wax along her back cause her to arch and gasp but she quickly realizes it's just a warm sensation with a slight bite from each droplet. The wand playing between her thighs making it hard to focus on the wax as more drops land along her spine. Between drops the fur makes its rounds making the wax sensation all the more intense. The hot and soft mixing with the vibrations to bring her ever closer to her release. Time passes in slow motion as more of her back is covered by the wax. I place the candle aside after what feels like an eternity. Her back feels stiff and warm and tingles all over. The wand increases in power as I reach down and click it to high. Taking my nails I scrape away at the wax. As each piece flakes away her skin gets cold from its absence. The fur is gone and only my touch brings warmth as I remove the wax slowly. The wand bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm. Her body trembles under my touch so I can tell she is close to her peak.

As the last of the wax leaves her back and my nails begin to bite into her skin she begs to be able to cum. I make her wait with a simple "not yet". I slide my fingers slowly into her wet, blazing hot pussy as she groans and struggles to push them deeper inside her. I whisper into her ear how pleased I am. How perfect she looks displayed on the bed before me. How wet and hot her cunt is as I finger it. My fingers leave as I slide between her legs and fill her with my shaft. My strap on filling her deeply as the wand continues its torture. She begs under her breath to be allowed to cum but I still make her wait. Pulling her hips up I thrust deeper inside her. My thrusts matching the rhythm of the wand to make it almost painful to hold back her orgasm. I thrust harder and deeper building my own release. I take a handful of her hair in my hand and tug back till her back arches and forces my shaft deeper still. Her hips grinding against me as she groans and begs to be able to cum. Her words running together with gasps and moans. I lean forward to whisper into her ear that she may cum for me as I savagely Fuck her. Her cries of relief as she thanks me makes me growl in enjoyment as I fill her. Her body bucking and grinding against me as my nails dig into her hips. She cums with a scream as tears run down her cheeks from the effort to hold back and the relief of being able to finally cum. I continue to thrust into her roughly as she trembles. My own orgasm builds to peak. My own juices dripping down my legs as I growl and cum thrust deeply inside her.

My body sagging against her back. Our breath coming in pants and gasps for air. My arms wrapping around her, holding her close, my hand resting on her heart to feel it pounding against her chest. I wait for it to slow down before sliding slowly out from inside her and turning off the wand. I remove it and the rope before curling her in my arms. Stroking her hair I release her cuffs so she can move her arms. Once again I take the fur and rub it along her body as she slowly drifts off to sleep. My kisses along her shoulders and neck a pleasant reward for her behavior. I pull the blankets up around us and join her in a short nap. A good start to a long weekend of fun planned.