My ED Became Her Awakening Pt. 11

Story Info
MY ED BECAME HER AWAKENING PT. 11
1.3k words
4.4
3k
5
2

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 07/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nothing else has occupied so much of my thoughts and emotions since Helen asked me to wear a chastity device.

Every waking moment I'm reminded by the discomfort of it. I'm told that I will get used to how it feels.

I'm yet to be convinced.

Yes, you heard me correctly, I am wearing the device.

I call it the device, because it's uncomfortable.

Helen has given it a name. She says calling it "The device" will only encourage negative thoughts toward it.

So we now call it my "Cock Cosy."

Originally I was only wearing it to try it out, then wear it on the day Helen meets George.

Well, things have certainly moved on since then.

Here's what happened.

"Darling, George has invited us to a party. Its a themed party. It sounds like fun," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"What's the theme?" I called out from the kitchen whilst putting the clean coffee cups away on the coffee cup shelf.

Helen is very particular about where the crockery is placed.

I really don't care much myself, but if it makes her happy, then I'm happy too.

I guess that's part of the reason I'm wearing this cage or, "Cock Cosy".

"Hotwives and Bulls!"

Not a very original name, but sounds fun all the same," she called out from the living room.

"I'm neither a Bull or Hotwife!" I shouted back.

"I know, George says Cucks are welcome too," she replied.

"I'm not a Cuck!" I shot back.

She then popped her head around the kitchen door, smiled and said, "Are you forgetting something?"

"What?" I replied.

"It is you that's wearing a Cock Cosy. Go figure it out darling."

She giggled sexily, then headed back out of the room without another word.

With sudden realisation I rushed after her.

As I burst into our bedroom to demand an explanation, I saw our bed laden with some rather sexy thigh high boots, various unopened packages and a selection of sexy underwear.

"Ok Helen, what are you up to?"

"This party is going to be so much fun! You will be my Cucky for the evening.

I've seen pictures of the venue and it looks very classy. Not seedy in any way.

Its a private party, invitation only.

George has been before and says the parties are enormous fun. He says it is very relaxed and no pressure to take part in anything if we are not comfortable, we can just hang out if we like."

Worried what this could mean for me, I said, "And I'm to be your Cuckold?"

She gave me that by now familiar sexy smile and replied, "Of course, just think of it as a fancy dress party with sexy people. By the time we get home you will definitely be eager to have your Cock Cosy unlocked.

Now, do you think George will prefer my boots or heels?"

A bit shocked, I just stood there and lamely said, "I prefer you in the heels I guess."

My emotions were all over the place. I was anxious about being called a Cuck, but also sexually aroused. Being sexually aroused in my Cock Cosy is not the most comfortable, so I busied myself and thought of something else and soon the discomfort eased.

That evening Helen unlocked me.

"What a relief!" I exclaimed.

"Oh my! That looks sore! Let me get some moisturising cream. She began to gently massage the cream into my scrotum and I was getting harder the more she massaged me. "My ED had better not interfere with this," I thought. "This is amazing."

We began to kiss passionately and soon were pawing at each other like a couple sex starved college students.

"I love you so much darling," Helen whispered as I was eagerly feasting on her delicious breasts. Her nipples were erect and sensitive. Each time I nibbled on one she grabbed the back of my head and pressed me into soft breast and moved her hips provocatively.

I looked up at her and said. "I love you too baby," then continued to enjoy her.

I was about to kiss my way down her beautiful body, eager to taste her juicy swollen pussy she whispered with a breathless sexy voice, "Fuck me, I need your cock inside me now."

Without hesitation, I positioned my aching cock at the entrance to her delicious pussy.

I looked lovingly into her eyes and excitedly pressed home.

What a sensational feeling that was. After being locked up in my cage for all that time the sense of freedom and sexual urgency was quite overwhelming.

I wanted this to last, so my pace was deliberately slow and steady. I was going to enjoy every moment of fucking my beautiful wife and was determined not cum too soon.

Helen has in the past been very understanding with my ED and premature ejaculation, but as much as she tries, she cannot hide her disappointment when I cum too quickly.

So slow and steady. Do not cum too quick was my inner mantra.

However, Helen had other ideas.

"Fuck me harder!" she said with urgency as she rolled back and wrapped her legs around my waist.

She wanted it deep and hard. Her feet were crossed behind me and she was bucking and encouraging me to keep up the pace.

"That's it! Give it to me hard!" she yelled.

Well, that tipped me right over the edge. I came hard.

Full of good intentions, but I had let her down yet again.

I felt such a letdown.

What sort of lover am I?

Little wonder she loves fucking other men.

I don't deserve sex with her.

My cock began to soften and all could do was lamely apologise.

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't worry darling, I understand, really.

its ok. You are amazing with your tongue, you could eat me and make me cum instead.

My reply to that was.

"But I came in you! I can't go down on you now!"

She giggled and said, "You don't complain when you kiss me after you cum in my mouth!"

"That's because you had swallowed it," I replied.

She grinned again and said, "But I always save you a little. I thought you liked it? Now please suck on my pussy and give me my release before I lock you up and throw away the key." She giggled again.

I have always found it hard to resist how she goes all coy when giggling sexily.

So, I reluctantly kissed my way down the smooth and wonderful pale skin of her fabulous body to give her the orgasm she craved.

As I got close I hesitated. "Do I?" I asked myself.

"This feels so weird, but somehow terribly erotic at the same time."

My spent seed began to slowly run down over her anus and onto the bed.

I was in a trance, just looking at this beautiful but sight thinking that hopefully most of my cum would leak onto our bedsheets giving me a reprieve from eating it.

Helen grabbed a handful of my hair and guided me to her moistness.

So I complied and began to tease her clit with the tip of my tongue.

She pulled harder on my hair, mashing my face into her pussy.

"That's it Cuck! Suck it clean, thats a good boy!"

I had never heard her talk like that before. I was shocked and excited at the same time.

As I gorged on her, I forgot about my aversion to eating my own cum and really went for it. I slurped and licked like my life depended on it.

"Good boy!" she exclaimed as her hips ground harder and faster into my face. She then squeezed my head with her thighs and came hard.

I lay there spent, wondering how we got here. Only a short while ago we were a very vanilla couple. Now im eating my own cum and Helen is now becoming the dominant partner.