My English Lilly Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful friend inspired this fantasy.
2.7k words
4.5
8.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaRedd
PapaRedd
21 Followers

My Lilly

I remember the day well that day that changed my future forever. My view on what life was.

I met Lilly on my last tour while stationed in England.

It was a chance meeting; I had just come back from a dangerous military operation. I needed some destress, some time out and about, just got on the train. What ended up being the "train to a new future." As I set there, I could see the last 148 hours to clearly in my head.

Dam snaps out of it. Here I am 1 year left before I retired and started civilian life, had many near-death experiences and lost many brothers and sisters in combat. Why was this last mission bothering me so?

Just then down the aisle walked this gorgeous Red Head, about 5' 6" Prominent Tits seemingly barely covered by the green top she had on, her back leather Boots going up under the black leather skirt she wore. I don't know why, but it intrigued me. It definitely caught my attention, and I took my mind to way better places.

She appeared to be very young, maybe 18 to 22 years old. Me being 40, I was never a good judge of that. My heart raced as she sat on the empty seat next to me.

My breath, caught as in her beautiful English accent, said, "Hello, is this seat taken?"

Why, she asked after already sitting, I have no clue? But I'm so glad she did, breaking the ice.

Of course, I replied, "No, Ma'am." in an American accent.

She smiled like something tickled her. And asked, "Where are you off to?"

I thought a minute and replied, "I really have no idea just off on an adventure any suggestions?" with a smile.

Her reply was, "I know a good hotel near my flat, or if you prefer there are a couple nice quiet BnB's near there also and easy to see the sights of London." A smirk on her face.

I was getting a strong vibe from her, the age difference barely noticeable in our conversation.

So, I simply asked, "How about when we get there, I treat you a meal and you can show me, after we eat and get to know each other a little if that'll make you comfortable?"

So as the train pulled into the London Stationed, we needed to get off the train. I gathered my stuff and happily followed her. She suggested a small restaurant she said was close to her flat and both the bed and breakfasts, and hotels. Was I really just following a girl way younger than me? I had just met about an hour ago on the train.

This was really taking my mind off the last several days.

We found ourselves in a quaint little restaurant eating and drinking a bit of wine, talking each other's ears off like we were long-lost friends catching up.

As we started the walk towards the hotel I decided to try, the cold of the evening moving in I noticed her shiver, so I simply removed the Leather jacket I had on unzipping the light inner vest, so I had a little protection and wrapped it around her shoulders.

She leaned in towards me, thanking me with a beautiful smile

As we approached the Hotel, I felt a little regret enter me, soon she would be gone headed to her Flat, and the evening day had been so great.

Quickly I asked, "would you come up to my room or at least in the hotel while I put my bags up, and get my other jacket, So I can walk you to your flat, let my leather keep you warm that long at least?"

We had already exchanged our Cell numbers at the restaurant, while awaiting the appetizer and Wine. so, she could be My Guide while I visited.

She almost as quickly and flushed replied "I'd be delighted to come and wait for you to walk me; this jacket is so warm I'd miss it the few blocks to my flat."

I went in she requested the room for me saying it would get me a better rate, and a better view too. once checked in 2 keys in hand we went to the Lift and up to my room for the next few days.

As I put the key in the door, I could feel the heat of her breath on the back of my neck as she had gotten really close.

We entered the room, I placed my backpack and 1 Bag on the foot of the bed, opened the bag took out the few things I needed to hang out hung them in the Small Closet.

I then said, "Just be a moment Lilly, just need to unwrap this jacket and shake out the wrinkles."

"No worries." was the quick reply, "Can I use your loo, that wine" she asked sweetly.

"My room is your room." I said trying to make a play on my house is your house, like a corny old man.

Quickly off to the restroom she went, as I rolled out my Dark blue jacket trying to un- wrinkle it best I could.

I hear the water running and look and get a bottled water from the mini fridge.

As I stand up and turn around, I ask, "would you like a drink, a water or something?" I see this beauty in front of me.

I'm like "ummmm" with shock she is standing their skirt and top off. Bra, Panties, Red Lace Stockings and Thigh high black leather Boots almost covering the stockings.

Glad I had that wine earlier, so I wasn't too far stunned and in awe.

She simply stood there looking so dam hot. I tried to slow my heartbeat, tried not to stare to hard seconds past seemingly like an eternity. Looked her up and down and then onto her beautiful eyes.

"You Like? I been thinking of this moment since I saw you sitting all alone on the train." was what she said as she walked right up to me and grabbed my face pulling me in for a very passionate kiss.

I simply dropped the jacket in my hands wrapped my arms around pulling her in close feeling her heat against me.

My mind was saying what are you doing, you just met her. We had established she was 19 going on 20 at the restaurant, so was safe there, but I had just met her hours ago.

But dam if my body was going to listen to my brain now. she had quickly unzipped my pants and was now on her knees in front of me licking, kissing, and sucking my cock head.

I almost fell to my knees, it felt so good. It had been years since I had a relationship, dated some but never feeling that comfort I had felt with my ex-wife. 6 years it had been since the Plane crash.

Wow what was she doing? How had someone so young become so talented with her tongue and mouth? it felt glorious. I could feel my balls welling up, my cock swelling more and more.

This was like something out of a fantasy book, Penthouse Forum or something like that, how the hell had I deserved this royal treatment.

My cock was now throat deep in her mouth her tongue doing things I had forgot could be done, she had me in so deep she was able to lick top of my ball sack.

All the while she was doing something wonderful with one hand cupping my balls, the other kneading my azz cheek.

Then suddenly one hand was on my nipples gently stroking then rubbing then pinching it roughly.

Wooooo,I had to stop her, but it felt so dam good.

"Lilly " I finally gasped out, "stop I'm going to cum if you keep this up. And I really want to do more, it's been so long!"

She pulled back slowly, licking teasing my head as she did. "OK I'll let you cool down a bit." she said.

I said, "Lay back on the bed for me, please." She quickly laid back pushing my backpack to the floor.

"You don't have to be so much a gentleman." she said "Just tell me or direct me where you want, and I'll do it, don't be polite, talk to me like you think."

"Say it, just say it crude as you'd like". she gasped as I was now between those thighs moving the bit of lace cloth out of the way.

I moved in like a viper my tongue flicking to find her sweet opening of her pussy. She moaned loudly in excitement at my touch.

I worked my tongue inside those lips, working to her clit, up down rotating my tongue in a ballet, a not so gentle ballet.

Loving the smell, the taste of her very, very, wetness, it was evident she had been thinking of this for a long while today as her g string was soaking wet.

I spread her legs a bit farther than she originally has. Diving in deeper and deeper plunging my tongue in deep then back to the edge, searching her labia, then her clit again she was really enjoying this shuddering, moaning grabbing at my head.

I was so hard so exuberantly excited. I wanted her so badly, wanted to make her orgasm in every possible way.

Was I still capable of it? how long could I last? All this running through my mind as I worked her pussy like it was the last meal I would ever get. I moaned as I realized how good it felt and how much she was enjoying what it as doing.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, work my pussy, dam your tongue is so goooooooddddd" She yelled but it sounded like it was so far away as I was in another world.

Just as suddenly She screamed and this I heard clearly and loudly "I'm cummmmiiiinnnngggg!"

I could feel her shudder her legs tighten around my head arching and violently she came loud and long. I kept going right through the orgasm, till she stopped shaking, bucking, even moving.

I slowly pulled my tongue out licking up all of her glory juice as I could.

She pulled me up to her, I kissed her breasts, her nipples, as she kept pulling me up, till she was kissing tonguing her juices from my lips, my tongue, my mustache.

A long hard kiss, full of passion and pleading. I could feel our heat intermingling, dam this was so hot.

"Your turn" she said, "How and where would you like to cum" "I am your vessel" "My body yours to do with whatever you wish."

"It's been so very long, and my true enjoyment is in making my partner enjoy this to the fullest." I said.

Her reply was simple "Don't worry I'm sure I can figure out ways we can keep going after, and I'm sure with a little rest a man in your kind of shape can cum again."

So, with that I simply kissed her hard stuck my fingers inside the bands of her thong quickly pulling it down. As I did this, she quickly reached down grabbing my cock roughly and pulled me, bending so she could wrap that extraordinary mouth on it again licking sucking 2, 3, 4 times she slobbered all around it.

Not like she needed extra lubricant as she was extremely wet. then she released it and maneuvered so she was under me and drew me in tight her thigh high boots still on grasping my hips and butt. Guiding my cock to her pleasure pit.

I rubbed my cock along the lips gently up down them, then inserted my cock inside that pussy. Feeling the wetness engulf me, sliding a little deeper a little deeper I was about halfway in, when suddenly I drove into the hilt, the Trimmed red bush of hers mingling with my thick public hair.

My senses racing now driving in deep then slowly pulling back to the edge of her lips, then quickly back in, starting a fast-paced rhythm, stroking hard, then slowing the pace in her as I felt the pressure building along with her gasps of pleasure, and the tightness contracting around my cock.

It felt like I had found paradise, the sensations I hadn't felt in years all running through my body, but more intense than I remembered.

We had found slow grinding rhythm, my hairy chest rubbing along her beautiful nipples she had fairly large tits for one so young, I'd say 36Es if I was guessing man. And our bodies pressed them wonderfully against my chest almost nipple to nipple. her 5'6" body against my 6'4" somehow, we matched up perfectly laying down.

I could feel her contracting more and more obvious to me she was getting close again, I increased the pace moving my mouth down a bit to kiss her again tongues darting into each other's. She shuddered and we both moaned into each other's mouth.

I pulled almost all the way out trying to regain myself and prevent me Cumming before she did again, wanting to cum with or right after her.

Then just as soon as my head cleared a bit, I drove in hard and deep in out in out driving with force now as I could feel we were both so close.

I moved her legs a bit, so I had her thigh high boots against my chest now supporting a bit and allowing me even deeper inside her, as I'd did this, she was looking so deep inside my eyes it was like we were connected.

I felt her start to shudder drove deep again and again.

Then she shouted ear splitting "Oh Mikel Ooooohhhh Miiiikkkkkkeeeeeellllll!" As she came and contracted her pussy tightening even harder on my Cock.

With that feeling and her exclaim I drove deep and the Cum flowed out of me like I hadn't cum in 10 years or more.

I heard voices so far away yet so close intermingled, we were both screaming each other's names, yet it felt like it was so far away.

As last bit of cum came out of me I laid ere in top of her not wanting the feeling of being inside her to stop, as I slowly softened and my cock fell out of her pussy, the streams of our mixed cum oozing out of her.

I laid over to one side and snuggled up close to her one hand on her breast, the other I slowly stroked her short red hair, her temple and fazed at her very contented face.

Laying there suddenly a thought crept into my mind, we hadn't used protection and neither of us knew anything about each other, well not much more than casual chat on the train and at supper anyhow. almost in a panic now.

I slowed my heart a bit and asked, "I hate to ask this now, as I sure as hell want more as soon as we hydrate and rest short bit, but umm are you, A) on Birth Control, and B) have you been sexually active recently and had a STD test? because we totally ignored the condoms on my bag."

To my relief and astonishment, she started laughing hard. "Yes, I'm on the pill, and yes, I had a test just over a week ago, it's been about 2 months since I had any type of sex so your safe, how about you since we've went there?"

"Haven't had sex in at least a year" I replied, "And it's been about 45 days since my last test, and no worries I'm clean too" Smiling down at her as she had already started fondling my cock trying to revive it.

"Water, beer, something stronger? or a Soda? That's like a Coke or something" as I got up quickly reaching for the mini fridge again, I grabbed out one of 4 Gatorades for me.

"That looks good" she said so I grabbed another out and took it to her.

PapaRedd
PapaRedd
21 Followers