My English Lilly Ch. 02

Story Info
The London tour begins, excitement builds.
3.3k words
4.65
5.4k
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PapaRedd
PapaRedd
21 Followers

We laid there her head on my chest her fingers gently twirling my chest hair, occasionally running a finger on nipples tweaking pinching giggling at me as I would jump a bit at that.

Then resuming her touch, me doing the same except luckily for me no chest hair on her for me just firm breast with perky nipples. Each time she pinched mine I waited a few seconds then pinched one of hers and squeezed her tit roughly and that was my turn to laugh.

She'd then give me this lost in space look of glee. Like it was really exciting her each time I did it a little more.

Somewhere during this I managed to fall asleep, only to wake up to a curious feeling my cock was again deep in her mouth and getting harder and harder by the minute.

To say the least I was surprised, I had come so hard and so much the first time. I really thought it would be hours before I regained enough to get swollen this hard again. Was it the very Hot woman doing this to me?

Was it what she was doing to me? Was it that she was so much younger than me and how attracted she seemed to be to me?

I didn't know at the time. What I did know was this was well beyond the getaway I had wanted, and I was going to enjoy it for what it was, simple carnal attraction and pleasure.

She had stopped and was staring up at me now a quizzical look on her face. A more than beautiful smile on her face. One of those smiles that transcends the mouth.

A whole face one where the eyes show more than the lips. What was this feeling? Too soon to be love, Definitely Lust, but something else a true connection of some sort.

I wasn't a blushing young man anymore. I had seen too much of the world to think it was anything more than Carnal. But damn it was hot it was good and exactly what I needed at the moment.

"Well, what do you think?" she had been asking me something and I had missed it all.

"I'm sorry I got lost in thoughts of how wonderful this was, and how it happened, would you ask me again?" I said.

"I said I'd like it if you took control, it turns me on to be used, to be told what to do, when to do it and how. If we were at my flat, I'd have restraints for you to use on me toys for you to use for my pleasure and yours."

"But for now, we just have to make do with what we have." she explained.

I was taken aback. It took me a minute. I hadn't been in any relationship like that since my dear Katey. Hard to call this a relationship, but anything like this has some give and take similar to one.

"You want me to take control?" "We need to establish limits, likes, dislikes A safe word if it's total control you want to give up." I replied with a smile.

"Pineapple. " She replied "Pineapple should be our safe word. As far as likes dislikes I don't know you well yet, but I know you know what respect is."

"So I trust you to stop if I use the safe word and trust me I won't use it unless it feels to dangerously put of your control."

"OK then." I said, "First I want you to stand up, bend over and spread your arse cheeks." She jumped to her feet stood up towards the head of the bed, so she'd be eye level, bent over, reached back and spread her arse cheeks wide. Revealing her luscious cunt lips and her rose bud of an anus, puckering at me.

"Good Girl." I said." You did that quickly and without questions, That's the first step"

"Now reach under and play with your pussy, stick your fingers in. Masturbate for me, pleasure yourself."

Again, she was quick to reply, and I noticed her breathing increase. She was truly enjoying this I could see she was dripping wet, her breathing rough and ragged.

She was really going to work on her pussy, clit and labia. I stood up walked to her front side grabbed her hair for a moment to get her attention.

That gorgeous short red hair the little tuff up top and front, kind of like the rock group flock of seagulls from the 80s.

I stuck out 2 fingers touching her mouth gently rubbing her lips, she instinctively took them in her mouth sucking them like she had my cock.

I let her a moment as I worked my way back behind her. Gently I took my other hand on her back pushing it towards the ground. she braced herself with one hand on the floor. Quickly I stuck the 2 fingers she had gotten nice and wet into her pussy, right beside her fingers filling her hole. She gasped and moaned.

I then said, "Turn lean on the bed, feet wide apart."

Never taking my fingers from her working them making her shudder in pleasure feeling her tighten around my fingers.

"Please Daddy?" she pleaded.

"Please What?" I replied with a slight humor in my voice feeling the power and the pleasure it was giving her to be Controlled, to be talked to roughly. To hear me use as dirty of words as I could.

I kneeled behind her driving my fingers in and out and around her glorious pussy. "You like this, do you?" I asked huskily.

"Oh yes yes!" she replied.

"Do not cum without permission." I said. And without that I started using my tongue lapping up every bit of her juices.

Twisting twirling my tongue never stopping what my fingers were doing inside already. She tensed groaned loudly moaned louder, I could sense from our earlier session she was getting close. So, I pulled my soaking fingers out. eased back to the edge of her pussy lips with my tongue, placed a gentle kiss on them. then just as she seemed to relax, I plunged my tongue back deep inside her.

She Shook with surprise, made some kind of wild sound. I chuckled tongue still inside her. Knew it caused a vibration. Then ever so gently the 2 wet fingers I placed on the rose bud of her anus rubbing it, tickling it. Slight pressure on it. Half expecting her to use the safe word.

Certainly not expecting her to say, "Oh Yes Please Please YES!!!"

So, I used a bit more pressure on it penetrating inside just a bit feeling the tightness contract on the fingers, then relax a bit inviting me in a bit more.

I continued to work my tongue in her.

She squealed in obvious delight. Ever so slowly I kept putting them in just a bit deeper each time she relaxed her glory hole a bit I kept going till my fingers were embedded deep inside all the way in. Then I started working them in and out, massaging the inner walls of her.

She was now bucking hard against my face and fingers. Moaning loud, soaring to a new height. I felt her start to spasm her arse first then her Cunt.

"Please Daddy Please can I cummm? Oh, Daddy I'm so close."

I stopped my tongue just long enough to pull back and say "Yes Cum for me Lilly, Cum."

With those words I felt her spasm and spams firm deep within. Her anus clamping roughly tightly on my fingers, her pussy trembling spasming around my still working tongue.

So much cum and for so long I kept working till she collapsed in a pile on the bed in front of me. What had I done?

Had I broken her she lay quiet for what seemed like forever not moving just shaking trembling. Then she rolled to her side. A major wide arse smile on her face. One of total satisfaction.

I stood up and lay down behind her wrapped my arms around her, my hand on her breast. Squeezing it just a bit.

"Damn that was wonderful!" She said, "I don't believe I've came that hard ever before, what kind of spell have you put on me?"

"I could ask you the same thing." I stated. "Let me know when you've had enough air."

What seemed like seconds she climbed on top of me.

" Oooh Daddy I'm ready." she replied.

"Good on your hands and knees then, arse at the edge of the bed. " I ordered her.

She swiftly and what seemed happily moved into the position I had told her to get in spreading her legs wide as she did.

"My arse?" she asked.

"Another time, when we have the proper lube, I do not want to hurt you more than the pleasure allows, Let's enjoy what we can, and then we can go get you some change of clothes, and some supplies for that sort of thing when we are out sightseeing, if we are able to walk." I said with a smirk.

As I entered her sweet sweet Cunt again, driving in deep and hard. Slowly withdrawing, enjoying the tight wetness if her. she bucked back against me as I kept plunging in.

Suddenly I don't know why, I slapped her arse cheek then the other a little harder each time bringing her arse cheeks to a bright pink then red. She shuddered with each thrust and slap in the arse. I rubbed the red spots, reached around again and presented my fingers to her again.

Instinctively she took them in her mouth a grin on her face as she looked back at me. Knowing exactly what was next. I took my fingers again rubbing her rosebud and worked then back in spitting between her cheeks to add some more lube to the anus.

Working in little by little with each thrust in her pussy, her arse tightening around my fingers then relaxing as I worked in. I found a rhythm again my fingers twitching in her arse as I drove my cock deep.

Feeling her enthusiasm increase, and the wonderful feeling of tight wetness again.

I quickly was reaching explosion again.

As I felt it build in me I could feel it build in her.

"Please Daddy Please can I cum " she asked huskily again. " I can feel you're about to cum too. Cum in me Daddy cum deep inside me please! Let me cum with you please Daddy" she gasped moaned almost.

With those words I felt it. "Cum, cum all over Daddy's cock, Cum for me Lilly!" I shouted as I came again long and hard.

With that she screamed out "Oh Yesssss! Oh Yessss! " and I had to hold her hips to keep her up and me inside while I finished cumming.

As I softened and slipped out, we collapsed into what could only be described as pile of flesh.

I think both of us totally exhausted fell straight to sleep.

I woke up in the morning to a very nice sensation, looking down I saw a red head, bobbing down and up, up and down on my cock. It felt extremely good...I groaned loudly.  She stopped a minute and said with bright green-eyed smile "couldn't resist woke to this wonderful thing poking my arse, had to taste it and make it my breakfast."

I couldn't do anything but laugh and moan. "Enjoy " I replied. It didn't take long, and I was pumping another load down that throat. How many times had I came since she stepped from the loo last night? Never would have thought I could so much after so long. I must be under some spell.

As she finished devouring every drop I pumped into her throat, she popped up said simply "shower?" And padded off to the shower looking back seductively over her shoulder a big smirk on her face.

"I'll wash your back if you wash mine." She said as I enter the shower.

What else could I say, "sure but let's get cleaned up, go get you some clothes from your flat and something to eat?" She just laughed, nodded and began a thorough washing of my body my cock and balls first. It felt wonderful but seriously thought I needed some food and fluids if I was ever going to keep up with this vixen.

After about 30 minutes we stepped out towered each other dry, had a lot of difficulty not succumbing to lust and passion, and spending the day devouring each other. Somehow, we did, soon were dressed and ready to go the few streets over to her flat for her a change of clothes and after some food.

   As we entered her fairly large loft style flat, I noticed a few pieces of furniture, I had been acquainted to by my deceased wife. A what's it called St. Andrews Cross? A saddle sawhorse, and another I wasn't quite sure about. Then the normal dressers, wardrobes etc. And not 1 but 2 beds a fairly large four poster, and perhaps a twin- or full-size futon type.  She quickly went into her loo heard water running obviously brushing her teeth again. Came out with a handful of bottles, went to wardrobe pulled out a black pack back and put them in a zippered pocket, back to the wardrobe she pulled out a knee length long sleeved Black dress with Red Roses on it. She quickly stepped out the clothes she had on and slipped into the dress. It accentuated her breasts and arse perfectly and didn't do a bad job of making her eyes pop even more, which I wouldn't think they could have gotten more beautiful. 

She went to a dresser and pulled out a pair of what I thought to be of black tights. To another dresser and grabbed something out of it. Hurried to the loo again. Saying over her shoulder " be right out. " Again, I heard water running, and there she was back again tights on under the dress, a big smirk on her face. She grabbed some more stuff from the dresser popped them in her backpack, then went and got some clothes out placing them in the big part of the pack. Bent down and put on some White Chuck Taylor's. 

"Ready?" She asked," oh almost forgot, every now and then push this button just for a second or 2." She said handing what looked like a little car remote. And out the door we went to a little Cafe for some food.

  She took us to quaint little Cafe, it just so happened to serve what in America we called brunch with Champagne or Mimosa, you could also have several choices of non-alcoholic beverages. I ordered eggs sausage and rye toast. She giggled and order idk what. I think just to see how I'd react to what I guessed was a form of traditional English breakfast. Or just something they used to mess with tourists. We ate hurriedly had a couple mimosas each, I had hot tea, and she surprised me ordering a coffee drink. I paid the bill leaving a generous tip, possibly more generous than what I normally would have, but I felt so good this day.

We walked out and she said, " White Chapel, then Big Ben?" " Maybe this evening we can do a Jack the Ripper tour?" "Fill in the afternoon with some other local favorite sites a bit less touristy? "

"Today I follow your lead. My Lady Lilly." I replied simply, a smirk forming on my lips.

We made our way to White Chapel, I had to be the tourist take photos with my phone, pics with me and her, some just of all the beauty including her, I couldn't deny. Got pics of Big Ben, made our way to the London Tower, so many places that while not well known to me just the old architecture was the sight to see, regular buildings that had been around so many years. "I have to take a ride on the London Eye." I told her, "But if that's not your cup of tea, I can do it alone or even another time. It's not like I'm far away."

"Sounds like fun." She said.

After that I simply said, " I want some simple Fish and Chips, any suggestions along the tour Mlady?"  And off we went. Planning on The Jack the Ripper tour as nightfall seemed like a better experience. Enjoying some, what I felt was a sort of a locals Pub fish and chips and a beer. We were off to Take the Tour. 

Meanwhile I had been tapping the button she had given me at irregular intervals all day when I thought she least expected. Hearing a slight whir and seeing her jump a little was really turning me on. Still unsure what it was but enjoying the look in her eyes each time. I was a walking hard on.

We made what seemed to be quality Tour locale. Following a small group and what had to be the thinnest man in an overcoat and top hat as he was feeding information almost as if he was "Jack the Ripper ". It was rather exciting, and I could see a look of delight in Lillys eyes as we walked along. Fog had rolled in a bit more and I took the opportunity. 

Hitting the button 1, 2, 3, 4 times fairly close together. Watching her wiggle around and squirm. Joy sheer joy I felt. Suddenly as the crowd walked around a corner, she grabbed me an pulled me in kissing me hard and passionately.  Then pushed me in a dark alley way or what I thought was. She quickly pulled up her dress hem, showing me her arse and a little wire sticking through a small hole in the back. Then pulling down her black tights below her cheeks a little revealing the wire ran to what else but a Butt plug, I tap the button seeing it vibrate. I simply giggled.

Turning around she showed me a very very wet dripping wet pussy. "I need you daddy she said right here right now.!"

As I dropped to my knees I simply said, " I told you this morning I follow your lead today." Then quickly I licked her pussy, licking to the top and down again searching out her pleasure spots clicking the button with one hand while sticking the other inside her wiggling it.

I thought she was going to scream. Somehow, she showed restraint. Bit her lip. Smirking all the while in pleasure.  Suddenly she grabbed my head pulling me deep in as I hit the button and didn't click it off feeling it vibrate through her.

Grunting holding back a scream she came and came and came. Almost collapsing. I had to stop clicking the button and pull my fingers out just fast enough to keep her from falling to the ground. Grabbing her arse and squeezing holding her while she cooled down a bit.

Then I stood up pulling her close first I placed the 2 fingers I had had in her cunt to her lips letting her clean them off tasting her cum. Then I deeply passionately kissed her shoving my tongue deep. Tour over we stepped back to the little Cafe we ate at the night before to fill our stomachs needs, before our carnal ones.

While at the Cafe "I simply said again "Today is your day, I follow you." So, would you like to return to my hotel? Or your flat? I saw few interesting pieces of furniture there." "Or do you want a break tonight? I can walk you to your flat, and find a pub to have a drink in. It's ok if you want that."

"Hotel tonight, we have time to see that furniture." So off to the Hotel we went.  A bag full of waters, sports drinks, beers, and snacks for protein.

PapaRedd
PapaRedd
21 Followers