My Ex Begs for a Facial

Story Info
My ex begs me to give her a facial for the first time.
1.1k words
4.39
3.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This happened about 15 years ago during a short period where my high school girlfriend was my ex. A little background: we were together for about 2 years in high school before deciding to break up with each other so that we could go off to college unattached. She was about 5'7", white, brunette, between a C and D cup at that point and had a little bit of curves which I liked. I am 6' and tan.

We had been talking here and there over the first few months of college but only had seen each other once when she came to my school to visit a girlfriend and it was awkward because it was the first time that we had seen each other since the break up. That initial awkwardness faded and we continued to talk more and more but that didn't stop me from partying and hanging out with girls in my dorm. Eventually we decided I would visit her school and stay the night with her where I met some of her friends including this guy that she had supposedly liked but I didn't know that when I met him. We fooled around a bit and decided that whenever we saw each other we wouldn't object to more hookups.

Then the night after Halloween she had texted me that this guy she had liked abandoned her at a party and she felt humiliated because he left with someone else and that she was telling me when she didn't have to because we weren't together anymore. What I didn't know at the time is that my best friend, who was also my roommate, had been telling her that I was hooking up with girls in our dorm so she felt like I had moved on. I reminded her that we could always get back together but I needed to see what else was out there for me. She made up with the guy and they were all good. Which brings me to the point of this story. The following weekend was a long one because of a holiday so I decided to go home so I could get away from my roommate and see family. She also had decided to go home and brought this guy with her to spend the weekend.

I had my house to myself and when she said that she was hanging out with this guy and her neighbor I told her that I was alone and she should come over. At first she felt bad leaving him alone with someone she just met but eventually she decided to come over. After about 10 mins she showed up at my house and we went up to my room and before I even shut the door she was all over me. We start to make out and strip off our clothes, then she pushes me back onto my bed and grabs my dick and starts to lick it.

She then sucks the head of it and it was one of the best blowjobs she had ever given me. I was getting closer and closer to cumming until she stopped and stood over me so I could lick her pussy. I had her squirming as I was sucking her clit. I started to finger her at the same time and the moans that she was making were unlike anything I had ever heard from her because we never had that kind of privacy when we were dating. After a few mins, she started shaking and was screaming "I'm cumming." I don't know if it was because she was sneaking around and left her guest alone or if she just missed me but I had never seen her act this way before.

She collapsed onto the bed and told me to fuck her. She pulled her legs up and there I was staring down at this beautiful woman and she is waiting for me to slide my dick into her pussy. I knelt down, gave her the deep, passionate kiss and put my dick into her and slowly pumped into her. I eventually sped up and she just kept moaning "fuck me harder" into my ear. At that moment, I grabbed her legs and put them on top of my shoulders so I could get a little deeper and when I did that she let out a squeal and then a little giggle that told me I hit the right spot. We stayed in that position for a few minutes until she was announcing that she was cumming and I could feel her pussy tighten around my dick.

After she came down from her orgasm, we rolled over and she was on top of me just grinding back and forth on me. Seeing her tits bouncing as she was riding me was mesmerizing and I was getting closer and closer to cumming. Just as I was telling her that I was getting close, she hopes off and I felt a little disappoint me until I saw that she was now on all fours begging me to fuck her from behind. I was loving this new attitude that she had so I got behind her and started fucking her pretty hard as well as giving her ass a few smacks leaving red handprints behind. Again I was getting close to cumming and I told her that I had to cum I was preparing to fill the condom that I was wearing she pushes me back so I was now standing and she rips the condom off of me.

What happened next shocked me more than anything. She started to suck on my dick and when she stopped to take a breath, she looked up into and my eyes and said that she wanted my cum. Now she was no stranger to swallowing my cum as we used to fool around after school in my car when I would drop her off at home so I was fully prepared for her to swallow my load, but that's not what happened. I had asked her if she was going to swallow and she just shook her head and said "nope, I want you to cover my face in your cum." The moment those words came out of her mouth she leaned back and stuck out her tongue. I grabbed my dick and started stroking it as fast as I could because in my head I am thinking it's the heat of the moment and she's gonna change her mind. Then the moment came (pun intended) and I show line after line of cum across her face and tongue. When I was done, she swallowed what was in her mouth, smiled and said "I missed you." She got cleaned up and went back to her house to hang out with this guy like nothing happened. Eventually we got back together for a few more years until we broke up for good. Even after all of these years, I still remember the moment like it happened yesterday.