My Ex Lover

Story Info
Two old lovers meet up and reminisce on old times.
2.5k words
4.17
2.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stepdon
Stepdon
30 Followers

I'd last seen her over twelve years ago. She hadn't changed much, a little older obviously but still the same auburn hair in the same style. She'd always been trim with her jogging and Pilates and still was. She still had that same look on her face, never gives much away, just those dark brown eyes that would go through me and stay open when we were kissing passionately.

She was the cause of my marriage ending. We had been lovers for some years. We worked at the same company and grown close. Whilst we had fallen in love in some way we both knew it was pretty much lust that drew us together and there was never any discussion about leaving our partners for each other, we couldn't do that to our kids. We both had issues with our other halves; hers was a moody selfish man and mine had similar attributes and put her work before her family, so we both felt a little unloved.

She, Helen, was an outstanding lover. She believed as did I, that the more you pleasured your partner the more you received back, so our lovemaking was passionate and breathless and intense, which is why we found it impossible to stop. We tried, often, but we could not resist. We kissed so brilliantly together, our mouths and tongues intuitively in sync unable to disengage. Just writing this raises my libido.

Our meeting was pure chance, we literally bumped into each other in the supermarket. I was looking at the ready meals for one and moving along the aisle and bumped into this lady. I turned to apologise and it was Helen. We both must have done a double take followed by a big grin.

'Well' I said, 'that's a surprise, you were the last person I thought I might bump into.'

She laughed, 'Me too. I was just passing through and stopped to pick up a couple of items and there we are. Maybe it was fate.'

'How are you?' I asked, 'still working at the same place?'

'Yes', she said, just four days now and I'm only in the office one of those, the other days I work from home, means I get to do a lot of painting.' Helen was a gifted artist.

'That's good. I assume home is still the same one with the same bloke?'

She laughed, 'Yes, still Dave. Are you surprised we're still together?'

'Yes and no' I responded, 'you know I always thought he was punching, but when you've got kids its a big decision to break all of that up.'

'Aah the girls have left home now. One is up North and the other in London. Dave is still working and doing his drumming. We share the house reasonably amicably but mostly do our own thing. What about you?'

'I live alone still, out of choice more than anything. I have met a few ladies over the years but none that I feel I could sacrifice my independence for. I'm pretty busy, still work a little, sort of semi-retired, play a lot of sport, meet up with family and friends. I do a bit of art too and I like to write.'

'Sounds a busy life' she says, 'what do you write?'

' Short stories mostly, based on stuff I've done. Actually have you got time for a coffee over the road?'

Helen looks a little thoughtful then smiles, 'Yes I've got twenty minutes or so, I could do with some caffeine.'

I checkout my purchases and go across the road to the coffee shop and order for us both. Five minutes later Helen comes through the door, spots me and heads to the table. I watch her walk, she's still an attractive woman, she's wearing a knee length skirt with boots under her coat, she smiles as she approaches and it still turns me on after all these years. She sits down.

'I hope you're going to behave yourself' she says with a smile, 'I remember that time we met for coffee and you were molesting me under the table.'

I laugh and reply 'Yes, guilty as charged, although I don't think you were resisting me much.'

'No' she says 'to be fair I had probably been teasing and flirting with you so maybe I got what I deserved. You did have your hand right in my knickers and you were playing with my pussy as I recall.'

I do indeed recall, she was a very good flirt and knew how to press my buttons. We had been out at a client meeting and she had been winding me up in a very subtle way. We had stopped for a coffee and I couldn't leave her alone. I was pretty sure I made her cum that day.

'You knew how to get me going' I said, 'no one has ever had that affect on me before or since.'

She reached over and touched my hand. 'We were good together physically' she said looking deep into my eyes, 'we just connected so well. Sex with you was the best ever.'

I smiled and squeezed her hand back. 'It was for me too. We were so passionate and just wanted to turn each other on as much as possible. It probably didn't help that both our partners were pretty useless in bed.'

'Did I tell you that about Dave?' she asked.

'Oh yes' I replied, 'numerous times and it was the same for me. It's really difficult to get turned on and perform well if your partner just lies there and expects to be pleasured.'

Helen laughs, 'We could always talk so openly and frankly, I loved that about us. I miss not having that now sometimes, although I don't miss all of the sneaking around and secret calls and messages.'

'Me too. It was exciting but at times it was very stressful.. So you and Dave managed to work through everything after it all came out?'

'Yes pretty much. It was difficult and even more so when the girls found out, but we had lots of conversations and agreed to go forward. Dave knew he was at fault too and he made some effort for a while but quickly slipped back into his old ways. I just concentrated on making sure the girls were reassured and happy and did my own thing and that's how its gone. Bit different for you though wasn't it?'

'Yes, life changing for me. I don't regret it although I do feel bad about the pain I've caused my kids. My Ex saw the opportunity to get what she wanted and took it. I later found out she was very close to someone so I believe her plan was to ditch me and hook up with him, although that didn't work out for her as he went off with someone else. She got the house, tried to destroy my reputation with family and friends and work colleagues and I ended up losing my job. To be honest in an odd way, it all happened for the best as I'm glad I'm away from her. My relationship with the kids is good. I'm sorry that she caused all that grief for you though.'

Helen sighed, 'What's done is done. It was pretty crappy at the time. Like you I think fondly of the times we had together but do feel bad about the upset. Didn't help that your cow of an ex-wife took great pleasure in causing pain to me and my family.'

'Yes I'm sorry, she's a spiteful and bitter woman' I replied.

'So' she says with a big grin, 'I was your best ever lover?'

I laughed, 'You know you were, no-one ever turned me on like you did. I often think about the things we did and the places we did it. When I sold my old car, I had a tear in my eye thinking of the times you brought me off in those front seats!'

Helen laughed loudly and snorted prompting a couple of old dears to look across at our table.

'Oh God she whispered, I was obsessed with your cock! You were so much larger than Dave and it was so responsive. I loved unzipping you and seeing it spring out and it felt so good in my hand. I loved watching your face and kissing you as you groaned with pleasure as I played with you. I loved edging you and hearing you moan then seeing how much I could make you cum.'

'You knew just how to get me going' I said, 'you only had to start kissing me and I was hard. You would move your hand so slowly sometimes it was almost some sort of ecstasy torture and then when you took me in your mouth...well how I held back at times was a miracle.'

Helen was smiling. 'I'll tell you something' she said, 'when it was all going off after we'd been found out, Dave kept asking me what was the attraction and he was really pissing me off and I told him you were a great lover. He asked me what we dii so I told him! I said we did everything and he asked me if I sucked you off so I told him yes I did and it was wonderful and how nice it was that a bloke was trying not to cum in my mouth!'

'Oh my God' I exclaimed, 'I can't believe you said that, what was his reaction?'

'Not a lot' she said, 'he looked really cross and walked off. It did make him make much more effort next time we had sex but he never really got better at it. Thank goodness for Ann Summers toys, they've been a life saver for me over the years!'

I said, 'Probably one of my favourite memories is the time we had to go to Ireland for meetings with the client and we stayed in that funny old hotel. We behaved like two lovers and I recall the sex was unbelievable. It probably helped that my room had that old four poster bed!'

Helen laughed and her cheeks reddened. 'Yes' she said, ' I think of that too, sometimes when I'm playing with myself. You were so naughty when we were there, you wanted to do everything. I couldn't walk straight for a few days after that!'

'Mmm yes' I said, I remember how useful my ties were on that trip, although they never looked any good around my neck after, they were all stretched out of shape!'

Helen replied, 'That was the first time I had been tied up for sex, it was such a turn on. I remember lying there with my arms stretched out tied to the posts and you between my legs eating my pussy. Honestly I think I must have cum three or four times. Your tongue was so deep in me and then you naughty boy, you started playing with my bottom and that was so different.'

'It was', I said, 'I was obsessed with your pussy, you have such great lips and your clit is so prominent I just could not stop sucking it and hearing you moan. We got such funny looks from some of the hotel staff I swear they must have heard us playing!'

'You are so naughty', she said, 'you know talking like this is making me wet but I have no intention of getting in a car with you today!'

'That's a shame' I replied, 'I'll have to satisfy myself with the thought of you and your vibrator recalling the memory later. Do you remember the time we first had sex with you in doggy position on all fours?'

Helen's eyes lit up. 'Of course! I thought you were being really pervy but when you entered me from behind it felt so wonderfully different. God you were so deep in me, it was so erotic. I loved reaching under and squeezing your balls and you playing with my breasts and nipples. I came such a lot but the feeling of your hot cum right up inside me is something I've never forgotten.'

We sat there looking at each other, our fingers entwined as we recalled many of our sexual adventures. I'm sure Helen was thinking as I was how great it would be to try and play them out again, but would it be the same? We were older now and life had moved on. We had both settled into our lives and made the best of things. Sure we could go and make love and the sex might be fantastic but would it then raise all of the past and start all of the subterfuge over again and what if our kids found out, would it undo all of that work over the years to restore the trust?

The other factor is we are older now and obviously energy levels are not what they were and our bodies not as fit and toned. What if we did try it all again and it was disappointing? Maybe some things are best left alone?

I reached under the table and put my hand on Helen's thigh and stroked it. She put her hand over mine and laughed. 'Do you think that's a good idea?' she asked.

'Probably not' I responded, I just wanted to see how wet you were?'

'Well' she said, 'you'd have to get through my old lady knickers and tights to find out and that would no doubt kill your lusty desires.'

'Mmm yes' I mused, 'you're probably right.'

We looked at each other and held hands again and squeezed each other's fingers. Her smile still did things to me and the thought of what might have been flashed through my brain. Helen lifted her bag from the chair and said that she should go.

We walked out of the coffee shop and I said I'd walk her to her car. We walked down the road and she held my hand. What a glorious feeling that was as we strolled and chatted about meaningless trivia.

We got to her car and she turned and kissed me on the mouth. I kissed her back but resisted the probing tongue dance that we had been so good at years ago.

'It was really lovely seeing you' she said, 'such wonderful memories. You look well and I hope you are having a fulfilling life.' We kissed again and she got in her car and started the engine. She lowered the passenger door window.

'I'm not necessarily sure its a good thing but you might want my mobile number.'

She told me the number and I keyed it into my mobile.

'Don't worry' I said, 'I won't be ringing you at all hours. I'll send you a What's App message and you can choose to accept it or not.'

'I'll see how I'm feeling' she laughingly replied and winked. 'Now I must remember to pick up some fresh batteries on the way home.'

Her car pulled away and I watched the red lights recede. That was a delightfully unexpected meeting I thought.

Should I message her? Could I resist it? Let me think....

Stepdon
Stepdon
30 Followers