My Ex Monica Got Wild Pt. 04

Story Info
My ex arrived with her perverted friend to milk my cock.
1.1k words
3.87
8.5k
3
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

It's been maybe two weeks. Another weekend evening I got the message:

"take off your pants and show your dick".

I took off my trousers, took off my panties, turned on some porn to make my dick stand up and when it was hard and standing up I took a picture and sent it. After a while I heard a knock on the door. As I started to pull on my trousers I got a message and before I went to the door I read:

"it's just me so don't even put your trousers on and your dick will be standing anyway".

I went to the door and unlocked it then opened it wide and immediately after that I was out of my mind. My ex was standing in front of the door and next to her was her extremely perverted friend Teresa. Teresa looked at me and said to my ex

"You were right, he does have a cock on call".

They both walked into my flat, then Teresa came over and grabbed me hard by the ball sack.

"It must be a long time since he jerked off or got laid, because he's all stiff and swollen. You'll make his dick and balls easier today", said Teresa, playing with my dick and balls non-stop.

My ex took off her blouse and pulled her tits out of her bra, pulled up her skirt and then, so prepared, squatted down in front of me and started to take my cock deep into her mouth, sucking and working it with her tongue, and the unexpected guest, that is Teresa, stood behind me and massaged my buttocks, went to my groove and also started to massage my balls by putting her hand underneath between my legs.

My cock began to respond very quickly to the caresses and after literally a few minutes I was ready to cum. My ex-girlfriend knows my reactions well, so she knew I was about to cum. She took my cock out of her mouth and started pounding it intensely.

"You're going to cum!"

"Yes!" I groaned.

A second before I ejaculated I felt a strange kind of tearing pain in my ass. It was Teresa who began to drill into my asshole, and standing so impaled, I felt successive shots of cum fly out and fall on the firm tits sticking out in front of my cock. Streams of cum covered both tits and chest, and my ex was busily kneading the shaft and head of my cock.

"Now we just have to clean up and we can go back to partying" I heard Teresa say behind my back straight into my ear.

I was standing there panting heavily and recovering from the rather unexpected quick action of cumming, when suddenly I felt Teresa's fingers being quickly pulled out of my asshole and in a moment I was caught in a firm grip on my balls, and her left hand grabbed my neck and in this way seemed to enslave me. The increasingly firm grip on my balls and the pulling and down and ticking of my neck caused me to bend over and then my cum covered tits touched my lips. Teresa began to squeeze me and guide my head over my ex's tits and began to shout to me:

"Mouth to tit and lick your cum off!"

The squeeze on my balls got tighter and tighter, the pain horrible and I opened my mouth screaming in pain. Teresa pressed my head once again against Monica's tits, just at the spot where the huge glut of cum had fallen, my ex-girlfriend grabbed my head in both hands and started to move her tits left and right, by which I felt more and more cum starting to reach my tongue and face.

After several moves left and right, and up and down, she let go of my head and moved away. Teresa loosened her grip on my neck and balls, walked over to my ex and started licking her tits of the remnants of my cum.

"I wish you had told me earlier that this was tight" said Teresa to my ex as she was putting her tits, glistening with saliva and cum, into her bra. "I could have fucked him, so you wouldn't have had to strain your lips and hands."

"Good idea" Monica answered "By the way you will fuck him again. Now come on, we are going to finish the party."

She adjusted the miniskirt on her thighs, tied back her hair, waved her fingers a little, smiled devilishly and went out with a slight wiggle of her ass, followed by Teresa, who turned around at the door, looked at me and said:

"I love to fuck you in the ass and I will also meet you from behind".

I stood up for a moment exhausted and slightly dazed, I gently checked that my balls were okay. Not a minute passed as my phone rang. I looked at the screen and saw that it was my ex-girlfriend again.

"Are you busy?"

"No, I want to go to a bathroom and take a shower. What's the matter?"

"Nothing wrong, if you're going to take a shower, I'll just come and use the bathroom quickly and then I'll leave you alone with me and your cock" at the end I heard a shrill little drunken, a little crazy laugh and she hung up.

I turned off the water in the shower and started to undress when I was all naked, Monica was standing in the bathroom doorway.

She held out her hand towards the tap in the shower cubicle and turned off the water.

"Get in the shower and sit back I'll show you something".

As she said, so I did; she pulled up her skirt, pulled down her panties then stepped into the shower and stood with a big stride over me. She opened her pussy with her fingers, and after a moment I saw a sharp stream of urine start to flow out of her, with which she peed all over my face and my chest. At the very end she grabbed onto the faucet with her hand and slid her pussy over my face and I, I don't know why, stuck out my tongue and licked it.

Monica got to her feet and walked to the bathroom door. She picked up her panties and put them on.

"I love whoring you out like this. Let's not tell Teresa about this, because she is perverted."

She adjusted her skirt and left. I, still a little stunned by what had happened, got up and turned on the water in the tap, I had a lot to flush out of myself...

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers