My Ex Monica Got Wild Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike his predecessors, the black stallion was unstoppable but Monica was already really exhausted and I could feel that she was not resisting too much. Her thighs were no longer very tight, I could tell that her pussy and ass were simply hanging on the fingers inserted all the time in her anus and the penis, which worked tirelessly like a piston in an engine.

By the time Monica was lying between my thighs, I could feel her heavy breath on my balls. Without knowing why, I lifted my knees up a little and grabbed her head in a hug with my thighs, which also made her more immobile and more available to be fucked by the last fucker of the day.

Teresa was standing somewhere to the side and I could hear her strange grunts, sighs, gasps and bawdy and even vulgar and perverse comments: "snatch her here but fuck her... Stuff her and load her like a whore". "He fucks her hole like she's a real whore..." "It's been a long time since I've been so fucked for a month as that young bitch has been tonight." "I'm not going to let her go... So much cum is going to waste because of that unfucked cunt of hers." "I'd like to lick it all off myself." "I shouldn't have to agree to him underneath, I would at least get pleasure out of it..."

The owner of the black cock began after quite a while to gasp terribly loudly and almost growl.

"What's up Jerome?" Teresa asked.

"I'm cumin'!" He roared in response. He pulled his cock out of her swollen pussy, removed the two fingers that were still in Monica's anus, then grabbed the stringy and throbbing cock and pushed its head into the stretched anus.

Moments after he had corked Monica's asshole, he began to wiggle and loudly shout something very unintelligible. After several seconds he withdrew, his cock slipped out of Monica's ass and began to dangle almost touching my face.

I had hoped that I would miss the sight of the black stallion's cock dripping with cum, but as if on cue they all fucked Monica's holes and removed their equipment before they finished cumming. Jerome, on the other hand, was looking at me from above his cock and grinning stupidly.

"Good bitches" he muttered, grabbed his cock and wiped the tip on my ex's upturned ass. He immediately just walked out of the room.

I opened my thighs and stopped to jam Monica's head in. She pulled herself up and stood on all fours. For a while she stood doggy style like that and caught air, almost like a fish. Finally she swung her legs away from me and crouched over me as if she wanted to pee in the woods.

She grabbed her buttocks and pussy with her hands, spread both holes apart and started pushing from the inside. She also started to lift herself up on her feet and from a squatting position she slowly moved to straightened legs spread over me, and from her anus and pussy flowed streams of the cum of all the fuckers who had fucked her today.

It was all leaking out onto my torso and face. After a long while, when nothing was flowing out of her holes anymore, she put one leg over the other and got on all fours again. Teresa approached her and lewdly ran her tongue from the very bottom of her pussy to the top of the groove on my ex's ass. Monica muttered something but I didn't understand a word she said and Teresa replied to that:

"The pleasure is all mine, you've finally had your fun and you know what it means to be at a proper gang bang party."

Monica got out of bed and went to another room, but I don't know where. Teresa followed her and after a few minutes I heard a door slam.

Teresa walked into the bedroom where I was lying tied to the bed the whole time. She came up to me and stood over my head once again.

"Look what a selfish woman she is: she's done so much for herself, you're filthy and she hasn't even given you a full blowjob. I'll be happy to give you a blowjob.

"Thanks, but I've had enough of such sick sensations for today, untie me and I'm going home."

"You need to be cleaned" replied the perverted friend.

She leaned over me, put her tongue out through her lips and ran it over my face where the cum fell on me. She began to purr lewdly and licked my face. I turned my head so that sometimes she wouldn't try to kiss me, I preferred not to meet her that way, she would still be ready to think that maybe I felt something for her.

After licking my face Teresa started to move with her tongue to my torso and her big tits started to fall on my face and no matter which way I turned my head I was still overwhelmed by her balloons.

Eventually Teresa got on the bed and we were in a 6 by 9 position except that I couldn't do anything with my hands because I was still tied to the bed and she was acting like she was running amok. She rode my skin all over her face and tits and wiped herself against me, which made her spread cum all over my body and her face and tits.

Once we started sticking to each other, she just took care of my cock. Like a madwoman she started pounding it, putting it deep in her mouth and sucking it, at the same time with her other hand she massaged my balls kneading them and even slightly twisting my sack.

When I felt the pain and lifted my legs up, she momentarily pushed two fingers into my ass. I whined and almost jumped up, causing my cock to push all the way down Teresa's throat. The lewd friend leaned over and bent over so much that her pussy was directly over my face. I'd had enough that day, but I had no way to get out. Teresa pulled my cock out of her mouth and almost shouted to me:

"Be a guy with balls at last and lick my cunt! You've already seen them fuck a few times today, so show me you've got balls and them satisfy your friend!"

All in all, I had already been alone for a long time anyway and with Monica, I was no longer having normal sex. Now I wouldn't be free anyway, so I started licking the pussy that was above me, it was nothing that Monica's perverted friend owned it.

In fact I didn't even have to lick much, or rather I had to lick, because Teresa had probably been incredibly turned on all evening and there was just thick mucus coming out of her pussy, and I was probably just there to clean up her horny hole. Teresa broke away suddenly turned around and without the slightest resistance put my cock in her pussy squatting perched on top of me.

I began to be ridden by my perverted friend, who had already penetrated my ass more than once with an artificial penis or her fingers. After stuffing herself on my cock for maybe 3 or 4 minutes, Teresa broke away again and got off me.

She sat behind my cock, grabbed my legs from underneath and lifted them up. She was a very strong woman, and I was already tired enough with all of tonight, so she raised my legs high above me, at the same time by doing so she also raised my ass. As soon as I was in this position, she momentarily began to drill into my ass with her tongue.

My sphincter was being intensely licked, which was however quite pleasurable. Teresa suddenly took one hand behind her and returned with it to my ass with one of her toys. Once again the large dildo was pushed into my anus that evening and once again it was by Teresa. As soon as the artificial cock landed deep in my anus, Teresa let go of my legs and I sank heavily onto the bed.

The perverted tit girl began to jerk me off again, thrashing the dildo in my asshole, her mouth sucking intensely on the head of my penis the whole time. After maybe two or four minutes I ejaculated into her mouth, and she was hitting my prostate harder and harder with her artificial cock. Just as I usually felt my anus spasming when I lowered myself, I couldn't feel it now, so effectively had Teresa stretched it and plugged it with a toy thicker than my cock.

Teresa grabbed me from underneath at the knees and once again lifted my legs up. Once again I was twisted head down, cock up, only this time milked and hanging over my face. I felt the sudden and rapid movement of the dildo in my ass, it was pulled out of me and after that momentarily my sphincter began to be attacked with her tongue, the tit girl knew how to give pleasure.

After a long moment she stopped drilling me in the ditch, slipped something into my anus, moved away and got off the bed. I sank heavily onto the bed. It was exhausting, but at the very end of this degenerate evening, even though I had my cock worked, I lowered myself and just waited to be untied.

"Okay, that was strange to say the least, what happened tonight, you can untie me and I'm going home."

Teresa stood over my head again, squatted down and once again her pussy was over my face

"You know what to do" she said coldly "You're going to satisfy me and you're going home."

Her pussy moved closer to my mouth and started to cover it. I started working with my tongue to get free as quickly as possible. Once again I heard grunts of pleasure and felt the juices from my pussy leaking into my mouth,

And when the loud moans started, I knew that in a few moments she would be satisfied.

The owner of the pussy, apart from her big tits, also had quite a big ass. If she wanted to, she could throttle it. Now she didn't want to, she simply lost her strength, but while she was squeezing me all the time and cutting off my air supply, she tried to unfasten one of the bands on my arm. After unfastening it, she got off me and disappeared from my sight.

I momentarily grabbed the brace on the other with my free hand, unfastened it and got out of bed.

I walked towards the door where my things lay and began to dress quickly.

When I had finished, I looked towards the door. It was locked by the owner. She was standing all naked with a large dildo in her hand. She handed it to me.

"Take it with you" she turned and puffed out in my direction, then added "Or put it wherever you like."

Some kind of strange attack of anger came over me. I grabbed the dildo firmly by the base that had the balls, with my other hand I grabbed my perverted friend by the hair and ruthlessly slid the toy out into her pussy. I didn't care if she was lubricated or if the dildo was too dry, I just inserted and pressed all the way in. I heard a moan, then I started to fuck her intensely with the toy. When my hand got tired after dozens of hard strokes, I let go of the toy, leaving it deep in her pussy, let go of Teresa's hair and without a word left.

I had a storm of different feelings inside me. From being completely pumped up, through disgust, to being fulfilled and feeling like I was about to vomit.

At home I took off my clothes as soon as I closed the door behind me. My skin was covered with dried patches of cum from Monica's holes and from the cocks that were making love to her, from Teresa's saliva that was lewdly licking off the cum and from my sweat and Teresa's sweat, who was lying on top of me and sweating profusely during the game.

I heard the sound of the communicator

Teresa: "Remember your cream. I'll give you a plug as a souvenir."

What cream? And the cork is definitely the one she shoved up my ass at the very end. I went to the bathroom, stood in the shower stall and grabbed the base of the cork in my groove. I got it out with no problem, but it wasn't too big either. Well Teresa fucked my ass solidly today. Immediately after removing the plug I felt something coming out of me.

I wrote to Teresa after a while: "what did you pour into me and when?"

She wrote back: "your sperm. It was wonderful how you had your asshole open at the very end, I couldn't help it. Now have fun and I am tired, I am going to bed".

I took a shower and went to bed. I set the alarm clock for the next day. As I was about to put the phone down, a message came through on the messenger. A picture of Teresa's pussy impaled on a dildo. I think it was still the same one I had used on her at the very end...

12