My Ex-Wife's Doppelganger

Story Info
I hook up with a 20-yr old who's my ex-wife's doppelganger.
1.6k words
3.25
7.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imp_ian
imp_ian
48 Followers

Ritu and I were married for over four years and separated for another two before the divorce went through. I dated quite a few women in the years after the separation and I was honest about my marital situation with all of them. They would ask me why my marriage had not worked. I had several theories regarding that:

1. Ritu had discovered a bunch of my old exes' nudes in my laptop during the first year of marriage. This had created a conflict that just kept getting worse.

2. Ritu complained that I was not romantic enough, not affectionate enough and nothing I did seemed to be good enough.

3. The marriage was mostly sexless -- at first, I thought Ritu was taking time to reach a comfort level with me; but after two years of the same, I realized that she just didn't like having sex with me. We bickered about it initially but then I just stopped trying.

4. Ritu started drinking heavily in the last year we were together and started acting out -- including spending an inordinate amount of time away from the house. This finally led to the fight that led to the separation.

These were the theories that I shared with the women I dated. What I did not reveal to them, (since it took me a while to accept it myself) was that while all of my theories were correct, it all might have stemmed from the fact that the whole marriage with Ritu was a bad decision -- something I did on a whim, since I was going through a bad breakup with Mani. Let me give you a little background -- I had dated Mani on and off for years. We would break up and patch up every other week, till that fateful week in June, when I received a Facebook message from a girl while Mani & I were on a break. The girl was Ritu. She remembered from an inter-school quiz competition years ago where we had both competed and I had flirted with her. Feeling spiteful, I started something with Ritu. As the weeks rolled by and Mani did not apologize, (for what might have actually been my fault) I asked Ritu to marry me on a whim. A couple of weeks later, I was married to this lady I barely knew and had seen in person just days before the wedding.

Ritu was nothing like Mani. Mani was a short, dark and plump girl with ample breasts and a nice curvy ass. Ritu was fair, tall and skinny -- almost flat-chested. Mani was the kind of woman I had always been sexually attracted to and Ritu was the complete opposite. And I think that was the beginning of the issue. I don't think I was ever really attracted to Ritu and other problems just kept making things worse.

Around two years after the divorce, I was dating this dark, plump, Amazon-like woman, who was quite caring and made me feel good about myself -- even though the sex could be a little stale between us. I was visiting this small town for work and one night, logged into Tinder to see what kind of women that city had. I soon matched with a girl who had a random picture instead of a photo, but since matches are so rare to come by in India, I started having a conversation. It turned out that I was chatting with a twenty-year-old college girl. (I was thirty-two at this point.) Her name was Radhika -- she was from a super-conservative Marwari family and from how she talked, I could tell that she was a bit of a rebel. She suggested a video call and very soon, without much provocation, she started stripping for me and showed me her small but shapely breasts. I asked her to turn around and show me her ass -- she obliged. That's when it hit me -- Radhika looked eerily similar to Ritu, my ex-wife.

You'd think that Radhika's visual similarity to my wretched ex would dampen my arousal, but that was not the case. Her willingness to please me was quite unlike anything I had seen with Ritu -- in fact, if Ritu had been half this willing, we'd probably still be together, I thought to myself. I showed her my average sized erection while she touched her hairy pussy over the video call. She had to abruptly leave the call but agreed to meet me on the following day. I hired a cab and picked her up from her college -- she was in the college uniform and the hotel receptionist gave me a look when I was bringing Radhika in through the lobby. I slid a hundred to the receptionist to look the other way.

Once in my room, Radhika quickly straddled me as I sat at the edge of the bed and started kissing me. Man, this girl was friendly. As I looked into her eyes, I could not help but marvel at how beautiful they were. She had brown hair and fair, almost porcelain skin. I never liked it on Ritu but Radhika, with her wide smile, was pulling it off. I started taking off layers of her clothing one by one, till she was in her bra and panties. She had a lacy black pair of matching lingerie on, which surprised me, because it was kinda uncharacteristic for a small town girl. I stood up as she lay on the bed and looked into her eyes, as I took off my clothes. Her face lit up when I slid my underwear down and my semi-hard penis jumped out of them. She reached out and touched my dick -- making it harder with every stroke. She seemed fascinated, almost mesmerized. I realized that even though Radhika had told me that she had had sex before, she might have lied, or stretched the truth a little. My dick was average in length but quite thick in girth. Radhika was admiring it, with both of her hands wrapped around my member. I unhooked her bra and let her boobs out. They were small but round and perky. I played with them as she stroked my dick and made it even harder.

I stepped out of the bed to have a glass of water and looked at Radhika. Lying there in just her panty, she looked really exquisite. She looked so much like Ritu and yet so different -- Ritu had never seemed this hot. I went in and peeled Radhika's panty off her shapely hips to reveal her hairy mound. I dived down to give her pussy a lick. As I parted her pussy lips, I realized she was all wet -- her sticky slimy wetness glistened over the pink flesh under her labia. I darted my tongue in and taste her salty slimy pussy. It was heavenly. Ritu was never wet, when I tried to go down on her and she would always stop me mid-way. Radhika moaned and squirmed. "I want to give you a BJ", she cooed. I quickly lay down on the bed and asked her to sit on my face in 69 position. She got the drift and wrapped her lips around my hard cock, just as I pushed my tongue in her tight pussy. She almost gagged on my hard dick while I tongued her clit, and slurped at her wetness. I had my hands on her ass, squeezing them while I ate her pussy. I teased her butt with my fingers at one point, raised my hand and gave her hole a little lick. She clenched her asshole and I laughed.

The fun was cut short by a call Radhika received. It was her brother calling to check when he should come to pick her up. She told him to come in 45 minutes. "Shit," she sighed, "I have to leave in ten minutes." I told her it was okay and asked her what she wanted to do. She bent down in the doggy position and spread her pussy and ass for me. I quickly slapped on a condom on my hard dick and entered her tight wet pussy from behind. I grabbed her petite butt cheeks as I started pounding her from behind. She started moaning loudly, her moans quickly turning into shrieks as I slammed into her in a quicker pace. She let out a loud scream as she hit a thundering orgasm, and her body shook with pleasure. Her screaming soon drove me over the edge, and I started cumming into the condom inside her. I pulled out my still-hard cock and pulled off the condom, shooting my remaining load across her back. "Ooh, that's warm," she shivered and exclaimed. I wiped my cum from her back using a wet tissue and showed it to her. "Did you have fun, daddy?" she asked naughtily, as she put a finger in the cum on the tissue and licked it.

I was weirded out by her calling me daddy -- I was older but not really old, after all. But I didn't let that ruin the moment. We made out further as she dressed up in front of the full-length mirror. She asked me when we'd meet again -- I told her, "Maybe next time I am in town." I got dressed and escorted her out to the cab and dropped her back at her college. I had no intention of meeting her again. In fact, I had not even given her a real name. It was fun and all, but it was a little weird too, because of how she looked so much like Ritu. Also, I had a steady girlfriend in another town. This experience was an interesting one and made me look up my ex online -- I tried jerking off to the memory of fucking Radhika but her resemblance to Ritu just weirded me out. And that was that.

imp_ian
imp_ian
48 Followers