My Experience with TS Bella Ch. 03

Story Info
My story with Bella continues with someone new.
1.4k words
4.49
4.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat naked on Bella's couch, waiting for the door to knock. Although Bella had been rough and cruel when we fucked, she got me a glass of water while we waited. She had closed the curtains so that no one else could see.

With her cum in my ass, and my cum in my mouth, my cock started getting harder at the thought of what was going to come next.

I started to think about who would walk through the door. What if I knew them? What were they going to do to me? What if... There was a knock at the door.

Bella, who was in her room getting changed, walked to the door. I could hear her heels hit the floor as she walked. She opened the door and said, "they are still through here."

I could hear them both approaching the living room. As they entered, all I could do was stare at them both. Bella was dressed in a latex outfit which wrapped tightly around her body, and seemed connected to her thigh high boots. I could see her bulge pushing through the outfit, and it looked to be getting harder.

The man was dressed in a well-fitted suit. He was tall, handsome and had dark hair. He walked over and sat on the seat facing the couch and Bella walked over behind him, sitting next to me. I couldn't have been more aware of how naked I was, and how hard I was either.

Bella introduced me, "This is my little bitch, Callum." I could see him look and my cock and a small breath left his nose. Was he laughing at the size of my cock? Why is it getting even harder?

"Callum," Bella continued, "This is Monaco." It was obvious that wasn't his real name, but it made me think on what sort of arrangement they both had together.

Bella reached into my ear and whispered, loud enough for Monaco to hear her, "You're going to do whatever he wants you to."

Monaco looked at Bella and gave a nod. She stood up, and pulled her latex outfit to the side. Her cock fell out and it still continuing to get harder, despite having just came inside me.

"I'd like you to suck her cock, but I want you to look at me."

I nervously grabbed Bella's cock, and placed her head in my mouth. I stared Monaco in the eyes as I pushed Bella deeper into my throat. I could still taste her cum from earlier. I looked up at Bella, but as I did Monaco stood up.

"I told you to look at me."

Bella held my hair as she pulled her cock out my mouth. "kneel on the couch, with your ass in the air." Bella demanded of me. As I turned round, my cute, pink hole was facing Monaco and Bella. I felt exposed to them, fully dressed, as I was kneeling on the couch, completely naked and recently used.

Monaco walked over to the other side of the couch, so that I was facing him. As he started to unzip his trousers, Bella started to push her cock into my ass.

As Bella begun to push her cock deeper into my ass with ease, I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue and looked up into Monaco's eyes before he had even finished pulling his zip fully down.

Monaco smiled at me and pulled out his cock. I understood why he laughed at mine earlier. His cock was massive, thick, and looked bigger than anything I've even seen before.

Monaco pushed his cock into my mouth, and I struggled to swallow it whole, but I tried the best I could - it would be what Bella would have wanted from me.

As I sucked Monaco, and Bella fucked me from behind, I was being used at both ends and I felt so naughty. It turned me on so much to be used like this. My cock was throbbing more and more, until I started to cum down my legs.

I moaned hard with Monaco's cock in my mouth, which made him pull his head back moaning in return. But as I came down my legs and onto the couch, neither of them seemed to care. I had obviously just cum, but they continued to fuck away and use me. It was clear that my cum didn't matter. No one was there for me to cum, I was there to make others cum.

As I realised this, I started to move my hips in rhythm with Bella's thrusts so that I could take Bella deeper, and I sucked Monaco faster and harder. They both seemed to love it.

Monaco placed his hand on my hair, and pulled my head back, and he took his cock out my mouth, as he did I opened my mouth again and pushed out my tongue again.

Monaco whispered to me "Look up at me, look up at me now!" As he walked his cock, with he head resting on my tongue. As he did, I stared into his eyes, and could taste the precum on my tongue.

He aimed his cock into my throat, and began to fire cum into my mouth. I tried my best to let it all sit in my mouth, but some rolled down my tongue.

Bella continued to fuck me, and I kept with her rhythm the best I could.

Monaco dropped his cock as I closed my mouth and swallowed his cum, still looking up at him the entire time.

As he began to put his cock away and zip back up, Bella stopped fucking me.

They spoke to each other as if I wasn't even there. "This bitch has been the best one yet, he'll do anything I say. They were a bit nervous at first, but they learn fast."

Bella replied, "And they'll do this all night if I asked them to, at a moment's notice. I'll keep this one around a little longer."

"Good" Monaco began to walk out of the living room to leave and Bella followed. They spoke more at the door, but as I kneeled there, my focus was on the couch that was covered in cum from Monaco and me.

I tried my best to suck up what I could from Monaco, and then did the same from my own cum at my knees.

I heard the door shut, so I turned around and sat on the couch.

Bella walked through, and as I saw her, her cock was rock hard. She slowly walked towards me, rubbing her cock saying "You've done really well tonight, Callum." Was this the first time she didn't call me bitch? "Monaco was really pleased with your performance."

I let out a soft "Thank you." I could feel myself still really horny, looking at Bella's cock, but I couldn't possibly get hard myself.

"It's time for me to finish now." Bella was one standing over me with her cock. "Because you've been so good, you've earned one finger."

Bella took my hand and guided it under her balls. She put one leg on the couch and push my hand towards her ass. I naturally placed the head of her cock into my mouth, and began to push my finger into her ass.

I slowly pushed in and Bella began to moan. The more she moaned, the more she would fuck my mouth. But that only last a few seconds. She pulled my hand away from her ass, pulled her cock out my mouth, and pushed me down on the couch.

She began to wank her cock with her standing over me as I lay on the couch. Then she began to moan, and her cum began to fall from her cock and covered my body. It seemed like she wanted to cover my while body with cum.

My cock, stomach, chest and face were drenched in cum. Bella squeezed every last drop she could, to give to me.

She reached down for my clothes, and threw them at me. "You've done good, but now it's time to go you little bitch." I guess I was back to being bitch again.

I put on my clothes, with Bella's cum all over my body, and it made the fabric stick to my body. I cleaned up my face and walked to the door. Before I left I looked at Bella and she said "I'll message you when you're needed again, but next time don't talk back, understand bitch?"

I let out a soft "Yes, miss." I opened the door, and left. I didn't know when I'd be back, but my heart began to race at the thought of what had just happened, but then I remembered the windows. Who else had seen? What if it was someone I knew? I began to get hard again, with Bella's cum still on my cock.