My Fae College Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally looked at Cody. "That'll be nine bucks," he said.

Cody felt the sting of the price as he fished out his wallet. Nine dollars for two lattes! He considered asking Okimo to make some illusory money for a brief moment, but decided against it as he held up his debit card against the terminal. He punched in ten dollars, giving the flirty barista a reluctant tip.

"Thanks!" the barista said, once again looking at Okimo, a big smile beaming from behind his beard. "Have a great day now!" Cody grabbed the cups and started walking towards an empty part of the café where they could talk freely, feeling relieved that the... worst part? Was over.

The two sat down in chairs next to each other at a small table, on which Cody placed the cups.

"How was that? Did I... do it right?" Okimo asked.

"Well, I don't think he suspected anything," Cody said. "But he was definitely flirting with you."

"Oh," Okimo said, looking confused. "What is that?"

Cody sighed. "It's like, when uh, a human seem someone they like... And they, I guess, talk in a certain way? I dunno... I'm very bad at it. Kind of like how you are bad at visiting, I guess. No offense."

Okimo didn't seem offended. "I see," she said. "Should I have responded in kind? I wouldn't really know how, either."

Suddenly, Cody felt a pit of jealousy gnawing in his stomach. Of course, she would be interested in other humans. How could he, just an average guy, possibly keep a goddess satisfied? "No... Yes... Maybe," he rambled. "Did you... like him?"

"I don't know him. How could I possibly?" Okimo said, and Cody felt somewhat relieved. "I would say that I like you! I don't know you very well, but I can sense that you have good intentions."

"Can you sense things like that?" Cody asked.

"Hmmm... Yes and no. Not by default. But, you and I, we have... started to bond! That allows me to sense things. And yes, I can sense that you harbor no ill will towards me. I would have to bond with the... café worker first, before I would know that about him."

"Okay," Cody said, jealousy not quite gone yet. He would simply have to live with it, he thought. "But I mean... Did you... Like what you saw, when you saw him?"

"Oh!" Okimo perked up. "You mean like how seeing my true form makes your penis hard?"

A wave of heat washed over Cody. "...Yes," he said, hesitating and blushing. "Something like that." He gazed at her full breasts, firm and round. Her long, stiff nipples stared back at him, perched on top of puffy, pink areolas. His pants tightened, confirming her question.

"I see," Okimo said. "No. Fae don't work like that. I understand that this... feeling of attraction is vital to your human reproduction process. We are just different."

"How do fae reproduce, anyway?"

Okimo's cheeks lit up with a golden shine. She was blushing again! "Hmmm... Maybe I will explain another time. So, what is this coffee stuff, anyway?"

Cody suddenly remembered that they were in a café. The cups on the table were steaming hot. Cody lifted his, and took a sip. It was scalding and bitter. "It doesn't taste very good," he said. "At least not at first. But, you get used to it, and then you start to like it."

Okimo looked confused again. "Why do you drink it at all, if it tastes bad?"

"It has caffeine. It wakes you up, gives you energy."

"Aha!" Okimo said. "It's a drug! A substance that enhances your senses in some way. Those are common in many realms."

"Yes," Cody said. "It's definitely a drug."

"Okay..." Okimo said, and lifted her own cup to her face. She started to drink from it.

"Careful, it's hot," Cody said, while the fae emptied the entire cup into her mouth, swallowing it in deep gulps. Her breasts perked up as she leaned back, making Cody's cock throb. "Never mind. I guess you can't really burn yourself."

Okimo exhaled and put the cup down. "Nope. Well, that was interesting. It had an intense flavor to it. I'm not sure if I like it or not."

"Do you feel anything? Like, more awake?"

"No."

"Right. I guess you're immune to drugs too."

"Yes. Well... There are substances that affect fae. But they are rare!"

"Ahh!" Cody realized something. "Like my cum?"

"Yes, that is one of them," Okimo said. Suddenly, a pair of girls started walking to a table next to them with their own cups of coffee. Shit, Cody thought, they would be able to hear everything.

He cleared his throat. "Let's talk about something else," he said, the girls getting closer to their chosen table. One of them was dressed almost like Okimo's illusion, assuming she hadn't changed it along the way. A big hoodie and leggings, with a big, ugly pair of boots on her feet instead of flip-flops. The other girl was dressed more conservatively, in a long-sleeved blouse buttoned up to her neck and a dark skirt that went down to her ankles.

"Okay," Okimo said. "Are you getting hard again? I can... sense something."

Cody started shaking his head wildly. He didn't dare look back at the girls who were sitting down at their table, who must have heard everything. Okimo seemed to understand. She just looked at Cody. Better come up with a neutral conversation subject, he thought to himself. But what... normal things could he pretend to talk about with a fae who didn't understand what normal was?

"Some classes can be really hard, yeah," he said, desperately trying to save face. "I, uh, know what it's like." Okimo looked confused again. She didn't seem to be catching on.

"What do you mean?" she said. Dammit. Cody decided that they would have to move to another location. This was getting too dangerous, for multiple... realms.

"Hey, let's go to the park," he said. "I think I need some fresh air."

"Okay," Okimo said apprehensively. "But you haven't finished your coffee!"

Shit. He couldn't just chug it all while it was still this hot. That would surely land him in the hospital, with a stupid medical bill that he would never be able pay off. "Oh, you can have it," he said, hoping. "It's all yours," he continued, pleading.

Okimo shrugged. Cody watched her breasts perk up again as she chugged his volcano hot cup of latte. "Meh," she said.

"Great, let's go then," Cody said and stood up. He didn't dare look at the girls at the next table, who had been completely silent the whole time. Okimo followed, and the two started walking outside.

------

The park was a modest one, about the size of a football field. In the middle was a large field of mowed grass and trees, while the edges were lined with pathways and bushes. The sun's rays were hot, making Cody sweat as he walked with his fae roommate towards one of the trees in the field, to get some shade under its leafy branches.

Okimo sat her naked ass down in the grass, perched up on her arms. Her knees were together but her feet were apart, and between them, Cody could see her shiny pink pussy lips, parted like the wings of a butterfly, crowned by a clit that looked like a gleaming, hooded pearl. Her perky nipples pointed towards the sky as she leaned back to inspect the leaves above.

Cody sat down next to her, close enough to feel her lovely warm skin against his, making him buzz pleasantly wherever they touched. He enjoyed the view of her long legs, making his cock throb even harder. Her thighs were slender and creamy, her calves slim and toned. Her feet were longer than Cody's, which would probably have made him feel insecure somehow, had Okimo been a human. While his were broad and lumpy, hers were thin and slender. Her long toes, which were curled into the green grass, had shiny, naturally pink nails, just like her fingers.

"I get the feeling that something went wrong there," Okimo said with sadness in her voice. "Did I do something bad?"

Cody couldn't help but laugh. "Yes," he said. "You did. It's okay, though. It wasn't that bad, just kinda... awkward."

Okimo looked down at her own feet, seeming a bit ashamed of herself. "Can you explain it to me?"

"Right. So... We humans consider it, uh, a bit rude to talk about some subjects in public. Where strangers can hear."

"Strangers?" Okimo interrupted.

"Yeah... People you don't know, I guess."

"But you could get to know them?"

"Hmmm... Sometimes. Why not."

"Okay," Okimo said. "So when I talked about your penis being hard, that was rude?"

Cody laughed again. "Yeah, you don't really want to talk about that stuff... Unless you are sure that everyone who can hear you is comfortable with it."

"How would I know?"

"God... well," Cody looked up at the branches for a long time, trying to think of an answer. "I really don't know how. Like I said, I'm not very good at that stuff. Sorry."

"Oh, it's okay," Okimo said. "Having you around to answer my questions is more help than I could have asked for. It doesn't matter that you can't answer them all!"

"Thanks," Cody said, feeling relieved. "I will do my best, though."

"But I can talk to you about... your penis, and stuff, right?"

Cody smiled. "Of course. Any time."

"Just not around... strangers. Okay. I will try to understand how that works."

"Yeah. We should probably come up with some basic, uh, 'normal' conversation subjects for you to fall back on when strangers are around."

"Okay," Okimo said. "Like what?"

"Like... The weather? God, I'm bad at this. I'll let you know when I think about more." His blood was all rushing to his cock, not leaving much for his brain. Being close to a beautiful, naked fae had that effect on him.

"I will too!" Okimo said, excited. "And I'll ask if they are appropriate! But for now, I think your cock is hard again, yes?"

"How could you tell?" Cody said, sarcastically.

Okimo's golden eyes looked down with excitement at the bulge in his jeans. "I don't even need to use my fae senses! So... Do you think we have enough privacy to extract some cum here?"

Cody looked around. The park was far from full, but there were still plenty of people around. "No," he said. "Let's go somewhere else." He stood up, and Okimo followed.

They walked towards the bush-lined pathways at the edge of the park, where garden shed stood a few feet from a building wall. Behind it was a patch of dirt and some low shrubbery. If anyone had seen them walk to this place, they would have known exactly what they were up to!

"Is this private enough?" Okimo asked. Cody nodded, and she smiled as she started to eagerly unzip his pants. He helped her by pulling them down to his thighs, and his steel hard erection sprung out, prompting a gleeful squeal from Okimo.

A familiar wave of pleasure washed over Cody's body as Okimo's long fingers grasped his shaft. "Wait!" he said, before he could think himself out of it. "I have an idea."

Okimo released his cock, and the pleasure dissipated. "Oh?" she said, curiously.

"Well... You know how you catch my cum with your hand, and then lick it up?"

"Yes?"

"Why don't I just come in your mouth right away? Uh, if you would like that, I mean."

"Hmmm..." Okimo said, stroking her chin. "Would that work? I thought you had to use your hands. Or mine."

"Oh, it will work," Cody said. "Probably even better than using your hands!"

"Great! Let's try it!" Okimo said, and squatted down. Her long legs folded and spread apart, revealing her slick lips and pearl-like clit. Cody fixated on it for a second, wondering if he would ever get to drink her nectar straight from the source. Would it be rude to ask? She had seemed... hesitant to share her nectar. Another time, Cody decided.

She opened her mouth wide, and looked up at him with expectant, golden eyes. Cody buried his fingers in her thick, golden hair. It was smoother than silk, and soft, so soft. His hands melted into it, buzzing with warm pleasantness. He thought he was going to launch into orbit when he placed the tip of his cock on Okimo's warm, wet, red tongue, and started to slowly insert it all the way to the back of her throat. She didn't seem to mind at all.

"Great," Cody said. "Now you can suck on it." The moist heat of Okimo's mouth and throat felt heavenly around his cock. Once again, he knew he was going to bust within seconds.

Okimo started sucking, and Cody's vision became blurry, filling with little bright spots. His knees buckled, and Okimo swiftly grabbed on to the back of his thighs to hold him steady. She was strong! Wave after wave of pleasure washed over Cody's entire body as Okimo sucked him hard with her eyes closed.

Cody held on to Okimo's head, and she remained steady in her squatting position. Her eyes opened wide as he shot his load down her throat, his cock erupting like a spewing volcano. A gleeful "mmmmmmmmmf" escaped her lips that were otherwise sealed around his cock.

An eternity later, Cody blinked the bright spots out of his vision, and pulled his cock out of Okimo's mouth. He expected it to be covered in saliva, like in the pornos, but it was completely clean.

"Mmmm," Okimo said, smacking her lips. "That was great! Like an injection of raw energy! And you came so quickly too!" She stood up again, putting Cody's still convulsing cock in the palm of her hand, inspecting it with great curiosity. He wasn't sure if he should be as excited as she was about coming so quickly.

"I'm glad you liked it," Cody said. "It felt great for me too!"

Okimo smiled. "So, what do we do now?"

Cody started to zip his pants back up, trying to fit his freshly sucked dick into his underwear. "I don't know. There's still the library to check out here, I guess. But, I'm spent."

"Spent?"

"Yeah... Tired. Why don't we just go back to our room? We can order some food and get some rest."

"I don't need either of those things," Okimo said, matter-of-factly.

"Of course not," Cody said. "But I do."

"Oh yes," Okimo said. "Of course. I didn't mean to be rude! Sure, let's go home and rest. I will keep you company. I have a lot to reflect on about today's adventure."

12