My Faint Cherry Moan

Story Info
Lust between two polar opposite boys. BL.
1.5k words
3.78
6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written by: Maii Fallara

He came into my life like he came into my tight little ass. A mysterious boy with a full face mask on his face transferred from another school into our school. When cherry blossoms began to bloom and float off their branches, it was spring. A cold winter passed by, and the introduction to summer had arrived.

As usual, I was always the late one to come to school. Little did I know I was going to regret coming in late.

Ring, buzz...Ring... RING...RING!! My slowly rising alarm was not enough to awaken the sleeping monster.

The temperature change due to the weather changing and my damp bed full of my sleeping-musty sweat and the unbearable, excruciating heat ended up waking my body out of its sleeping cycle.

Gasp! *Panting & heavy breathing.* My eyes opened. I stared at the walls in my room as the energized sun was reflecting through my window onto my walls. My red boxer briefs were drenched in sweat and must. My chest was a river, and my hairy pits were smelly. I felt so stinky, hot, and bothered. After a moment of recovery from my dirty state, I turned over to reach for my phone on the nightstand.

"Oh fuck,! It's already 11 am!"

When they say everything that needs to happen at the wrong time, it will happen no matter what. Something between my legs was awake. Not only shyly awake but strongly, vibrantly awake, and it was desperate to be free. I didn't have time to take care of it or shower. So, I quickly pushed it down, removed my sweaty drenched underwear, wore some deodorant. I then proceeded to smell all of the clothes around my room. I picked up the freshest clothes and wore them.

I ran to pick up my bag,keys, phone and put on my shoes. I ran out the doors of my small apartment to catch the bus.

After an excruciating stressful transportation, I had arrived at school and into my first period classroom. I was a freshman in College studying film-making. The teacher was still doing head counts and had finally gotten to my name.

"Esra Lincoln?"

"HERE!" I screamed while grasping for air.

The teacher looked at me with complete disgust and disappoint and then proceeded to resume the headcount with the other students. A rush of relief entered my body just as a relief from releasing a nice long, thick shot out of your body when you're extremely horny. The feeling of intense unbearable pulsation of creamy goodness leaving your hard-thick wincing cock. I walked back to my desk in the back.

I laid down my head to take a moment to breathe while the teacher was finishing his recap and introduction of the lesson of the day. Maybe it was because I'm a sleepy, lazy slob, my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

Moments later I woke-up with air being breathed into my right ear. I woke-up with a jump and saw this mysterious boy with dalmatian-like hair and a complete masquerade mask on his face. I didn't have time to interrogate him asking why he did that and why he was wearing a mask. Because my fucking dick decided to get hard again. And this time it was begging for attention. I felt it was getting harder than a metal rod.

One thing to note, my right ear is sensitive, to touch, air or anything in the slightest that touches it will create a reaction to where I get hyper horny.

I rushed to the bathroom brushing passed the mysterious boy and to relieve the boy in between my legs, this impatient, hungry monster that wanted to desperately release its creamy and sticky cum.

I couldn't control myself, I went into a stall, closed the door without checking if it was locked. I pulled down my jogging pants and my boxer briefs. I paused looking at my very hard veiny cock and it was wincing and begging to be touched. I began jerking-off my restless, throbbing cock.

I could've been thinking about anything while masturbating but all I was thinking while going at it was the scent of the mysterious boy. He smelled just like cherry blossom flowers. And that made me and my annoying dick go wild as fuck. I kept going faster and faster, and my dick just kept getting harder and harder. The veins appearing even more. Just as I was about to cum my stall door opens.

The mysterious boy removed his mask, went on his knees and sucked me off. Sucked me off like he was succubus demanding for my soul and energy.

I moaned and I groaned, I breathed hard, and I began to hyperventilate. The feeling of my creamy sauce rising from my stomach into my balls up to my hard as-a-rock erection. It was stronger than the feeling of being addicted to sugar or ecstasy. I desperately wanted to cum. So, I did. I blasted all my cum onto this mysterious boy who was on his knees servicing my lustful and very thirsty penis. My confidence, and my horniness all dissipated after that hard ejaculation. My cum was everywhere. On the floor, on his clothes, his eyebrows, his face, and his lips.

I felt so embarrassed, I was ready to apologize even though he was the one who entered my stall and went on his knees to take my load.

The boy licked his mouth and swallowed my cum. He then looked at my face and smirked.

That boy was devious. That smile looked like he had a plan that he was going to make me regret ever meeting him.

He got up from his knees without uttering a word.

When he got up, I saw his HUGE hard, long,thick hammer-like bulge ripping through his pants. He proceeded to pull down his pants and underwear revealing this perfect humongous penis that was ready to fuck and destroy anything and any hole. Deep down I knew that I was going to be the hole that was going to satisfy his very thirsty,yummy and throbbing cock.

He grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom counter. He looked me right in the eyes. I don't know what overcame me. His delicate features yet his manly-like presence made me for the first time in my life feel so submissive. I felt like anything he would want me to do, my body would comply. And the look on his face, I could tell that he knew damn well, he owned my body right now. He turned me around and without warning, his huge cock and was right in my tight ass-hole.

He began to thrust twice and stopped.

I began to moan.

And moan and moan, with an increasing tone. I was starved for his lust, for someone to give me love, give my body attention. I was crazed for it.

I looked at the mirror mesmerized. I was staring in a trance. Admiring the facial features of this very alluring boy that wanted to fuck me like I was his toy.

He let go of me still with his very hard cock, he grabbed by the neck and he smelled me. His warm breathe tingling the skin right next to my sensitive ear. He nibbled at my ear and I moaned. He bit my neck and all control I had over my body was gone. I was his. I was weak in the knees, weak in my spine. I felt like I was going to fall on the floor and he just pulled closer. Playing with all the sensitive areas in my body.

He pushed me to the ground and began to devour my lips. His tongue tasted like butter scotch candy and his aftershave smelled like heaven. I was gone, any thoughts any memories anything. I was just there to take him inside me and to be his little toy. I never felt that submissive in my life, yet he knew how to control me with every inch of my body.

When he was done with my lips he turned me around, pushed me onto the floor and uttered these words:

"I'm gonna fuck you now. I'm gonna fuck you like you never been fucked before. I am gonna twist your insides and make you melt and worship my fat penis and there's nothing you can do about it, is that clear?"

I couldn't even speak instead I moaned and he proceeded to do just that.

He came all inside my hole. I felt his warm seed and milk breeding my hole and entering my stomach. He used me, he toyed with me, he made me cum again. I felt flustered confused and utterly empty. Empty in a good way, I had no worries no pain, just pure ecstasy of being loved and fucked hard.

We laid there on the bathroom floor gasping for air and then fell asleep.

I woke up with people surrounding me, my other classmates, I was embarrassed naked and vulnerable. Classmates that never saw me before now all wanted to shove their cocks down my vulnerable used throat and hole.

The boy with mask was gone and I became the school's slut in an instant. I couldn't stop my faint cherry moan.

I wanted to be used more and more.