My Family's Vacation in Ibiza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I saw my father switch his attention to Beth. He looked up and down her body before he moved past us and in to his compartment, where he shut the door. Beth rushed over to me and hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I love being naked for daddy, it's fun and it makes me horny, now I know how you feel."

I then realized, we were both topless and our breasts were pushing in to one another. Feeling Beth's hard nipples against my body, gave me another sensation that I immediately loved. When we pulled away from one another, I noticed Beth seem reluctant to separate and I think she enjoyed touching me as much as I did her.

We dressed and went out to the stern, we saw some people out and about, but not many. We all took off and walked the short distance to town. We got lunch and some supplies and as we were walking back along the beach we saw our first naked beach goers. Apparently, the marina is right next to a nude section of beach. I saw several boys our age with their cocks bouncing around as they walked. I jabbed Beth, just to make sure she was seeing what I was seeing. I noticed dad was looking at the girls as we past by them. Mom was also looking at all the naked people, but I also saw her looking at Beth and I to see our reactions.

Back at the boat, my mother was putting away the supplies and I said, "Come on Beth, lets put on our swim suits."

My mother said, "I will be out of the way in a couple of minutes so you can change."

I pulled Beth with me to the stern, where our swim suits were. I looked around and dad was in the cabin, I looked at Beth and smiled. I quickly pulled off my shirt and put on my bikini top. Beth then did the same. A quick look around again and I opened my shorts and pulled them and my panties off, I saw Beth was doing the same thing. We pulled on our bottoms and as I stood up and turned around, my father was on the steps to the cabin looking out, he must have seen us change. I had to wonder if he had seen me bent over with my pussy lips dangling as I pulled on my bottoms. The grin he had on his face answered my question. My father shook his head back and forth, then said, "Be careful." I got excited again, knowing he saw my pussy.

My mother had finished a few minutes later and told us we could come down and change. She was a little surprised we were already in our bikinis and inherently knew what we had done, but did not scold us.

Beth and I went for a walk around the marina, we saw some topless women, a few completely nude, and even a few men nude. The marina was big enough that we could no longer be seen from our boat, so I asked Beth, "Shall we go topless?"

"Hell yea, I didn't think I would ever be so excited about getting naked," Beth said.

I untied my top and as soon as the hot sun touched my nipples, they became hard. I looked over to Beth and she was already working on pulling off her top. We began walking and soon we were at the nude beach. I looked at Beth, she looked at me, then we both pulled off our bottoms and walked on to the beach and sat down facing each other. The hot sand burned our ass as we sat and talked. Beth looked down at my pussy so I opened my legs for her. Beth then said, "I see you are as excited and as wet as I am."

She then opened her legs for me to see her pussy. She was leaking as much pussy juice as I was. We both were getting sand stuck to our wet ass and pussy. Being exposed had me so horny, I could not stop myself, I began to masturbate and I watched as Beth also began to masturbate. Doing something which is normally very private with my sister watching me, and on a beach, was a huge turn-on. Each of us had to stifle our moans and we struggled to keep quiet. Then I saw Beth begin to shake, her orgasm activated mine and we both let out a loud moan. I saw a few people look in our direction as we both had an earth shattering orgasm.

We sat there for a while longer and thought we should get back. When we got up the sand stuck to our wet ass and pussy, so we walked in to the water enough to wash ourselves off, leaving our suits on the beach. The sound of the waves and water made me need to pee, so I told Beth. No one was near by, so as I stood up from the water, I began to pee and then lowered myself so it would not look so obvious. Although, I heard Beth gasp, I soon saw she was also peeing right in front of me. She was watching me, and I was watching her. At that moment, I loved having Beth with me, sort of a partner in crime, slash confidant.

As we began walking back to the boat still naked, we past several people. The first time we walked by someone, I thought I would die, my heart was pounding. But nothing happen and people really did not pay too much attention to us. After that, it was only us that got turned on by our nudity. However, there was one man we passed, that was looking really pleased when he saw our pussies, I believe he liked seeing our labia dangling as we walked. It was embarrassing but at the same time, so thrilling.

Once we got closer to our boat, we put on our swim suits again. Just after we had put them on, we noticed the family sitting in the boat right beside us, watching us get dressed.

Back at the boat, it was decided we would go in town for dinner and then wonder around to see the night life. Of course, that meant, a shower. I was more excited this time for a shower. Not only were there some people around to watch us, the sun was still up and my father came with us.

My mother made the snide comment, "Lets see how you wash yourself with you father along and people around."

This only infuriated me, I can be stubborn and it made me want to expose myself even more. When we got to the shower, my mother again got under my skin by saying, "Ellie and dad, you two go first, Beth and I will wait till your done."

I thought my mother does not know me very well, or then again, maybe she does and is egging me on. I washed my hair and then soaped up my upper body, as I did I looked around and saw a few people on their boats watching us shower. This only made me want to show off more. I tried to reached under my top, but it was not working very well and I saw my father give me a sly grin as he watched me fondle my breasts. So I untied the top string and set my breasts free. My nipples immediately became harder. As I washed my breasts, it felt so good to touch myself, particularly with my father and the other people watching me. I then looked at my father and asked him to wash my back. He was taken back a bit, but then I felt his hands on me.

His hand kept hitting the other string for my top, so I told him to just untie it. I felt my top fall away. I could not believe it, here I am topless with my family beside me and my father is the one who took it off. I was becoming extremely horny. I knew my labia was engorged. The thought of showing my father and the rest of the boaters my pussy, just about gave me an orgasm.

Then I thought about what to do next and I heard my father tell me he was done with my back. I told him thanks and then soaped up my hands and ran them in to my bottoms. Touching my pussy while my father watched, almost caused an orgasm. I saw my mother and father watching me trying to clean myself. Then I thought, they hadn't said anything about my top coming off. So as I was all soaped up, with my father right in front of me, I pulled out my bottoms to let the water go in. I am sure my father was trying to look into my bottoms, wanting to see my pussy. Trying to wash out the soap was not working that well. I looked at my father and mother one more time, then grabbed the waist band and slid my bottoms down my legs and off my feet.

There I did it, I was completely naked with my family beside me and god knows how many other people watching. I had a huge smile on my face. I saw my father and mother watching me, but they said nothing. As I ran my hand over my pussy washing myself, I had an orgasm and let out a small moan. I wanted to continue masturbating myself, but thought I better cool it for now. If I go over the line now, there my be no coming back. I finished up and rinsed off my swim suit and stood off to the side, then said, "Ok mom, you can go now."

Knowing I was naked in front of my parents in public with several other men watching me had me so excited. Giving myself an orgasm while everyone was watching, seemed unbelievable. I wanted to touch myself again, so badly. I wanted to release the sexual energy, but did not think it was wise with my parents beside me, so I held off, knowing I would have a chance to satisfy myself later.

My father move off to the side, then he motioned for Beth to shower. Beth did not pass up the opportunity. We all watched as she immediately took off both her top and bottoms, then began to wash herself. My mother was speechless, and was struggling washing herself with her suit on. They finished and we began walking back to the boat, Beth and I naked, being followed by our parents.

I was sure my father was looking at my labia wiggling around as I walked. I could feel my juices running down my legs. Then when I stepped up to get in the boat, with my legs spread apart, I knew for sure everyone had an uninhibited view of my labia and my juicy pussy, which kept my excitement going.

On the boat, Beth and I began to dry off. When I ran the towel over my pussy, it happen again, I had another orgasm. Since my parents did not say anything to us about being nude, Beth and I didn't even bother with any clothes till we were ready to leave for dinner. We just put on a summer dress with no underwear while our parents watched and still no complaints. After a good meal in town, we went to a bar where my parents bought us our first legally purchased drinks. Beth and I drank several frosty margaritas and after a while we were both feeling the effects.

Back at the boat, Beth asked my father to help get her dress off. I knew she was a little drunk, but not bad enough that she could not undress herself. She then turned her back to my father, while looking directly at me and winked, with a little grin on her face. I thought that little slut, then I wished I would of thought of that. I watched as my father pulled the dress off of her and then she turned around and gave him a hug. I was so jealous and I wanted to gasp out loud at her brazen move, but did not want to ruin the moment, it was still exciting to see. We all saw Beth's nipples were hard and I saw her labia was also engorged.

Beth surprised me again when she came over to me and said, "Let me help you with your dress."

She bent over, showing her ass to my parents and took hold of my dress and pulled it over my head. We were both naked for daddy again. To surprise me even more, Beth came over to me, put her hand on my breast and looked at my parents, then said, "I hope my breasts get as big as Ellie's," then squeezed my nipple and said, "I like your big nipples."

That is when my mother said, "Ok, time for bed."

My father fearing we were too drunk, helped Beth and I in to the cabin. I felt his hands rub over my breasts and ass as he helped me down the stairs. My pussy was wet again. My parents left Beth and I sitting naked on our bed, then went in to their compartment and shut the door. Beth immediately brought her hand over her mouth and began to laugh. She was not as drunk at all. I too began to laugh and we fell back on the bed together. We rolled towards each other and Beth said, "Now we can be naked for daddy all of the time," then Beth reached out and pulled my head to hers and began kissing me.

I kissed her back and then I felt her hand on my breast, squeezing my nipple. It felt so good, I had been horny all day. We began to fully make out. At one point I quickly stopped and shushed Beth. We heard moaning coming from my parent's cabin, they were having sex. I wondered if daddy got excited see us naked.

Beth began kissing me again and moved to my breasts and sucked on my nipples while her hand went to my pussy. I knew we were gone to have full on sex with each other, and I wanted it to happen. When Beth's mouth began an attack on my pussy, I was in ecstasy. She gave me an orgasm and move up and kissed me, her face was all wet with my juices. Then she moved her mouth next to my ear, and whispered, "I lied to you the other night. I have compared my labia with my friends, we use our mouths to measure the length and guess what, you are now the winner," and then she snickered. Beth then said, "When I saw how big your lips were, I knew I wanted to have them in my mouth."

I could not take it anymore, I move to her pussy and dove in, it drove me wild, licking and nibbling on every part of my sister's pussy, until I felt her pussy spasm on my tong. We kissed and brought each other to several more orgasms before we laid down and cuddled up with each other for the night.

It was late morning when I felt someone shaking me. When I got awake, I saw it was my mother shaking Beth, it was just that we were still cuddling with each other that I was also being shook. We were both still naked, with my hand on Beth's breast. My mother asked, "What do you want for lunch? I am going to get some sandwiches from the store and then we are going out in the boat to go snorkeling for the day."

We both told her we didn't care and she left. We got up and walked to the stern, still naked and sat with our father. Once my mother came back, we got the boat ready and left the dock. People were watching us as we past by them. All smiling and waving as they watched two naked teens go by. God, I was so horny again.

It was a great day on the water, and the waves were small. When we got to the first location and the boat anchored, we all dove in. It was the first time that I was skinny dipping and the water felt great all over my body. As we were swimming, I thought of another way to show my pussy. When we got out of the water for lunch, I got my shaving gear and went to the back of the boat. Everyone wondered what I was going to do and they all watched as I spread my legs and coated my pussy with shaving cream, then began to shave my pussy. My mother said, "Must you do that here and now?"

I replied, "I thought you would want me to do it here. I believe it is better now than later standing on the dock at the shower."

My mother left out a heavy breath and with a little smile on her face said, "Well you are right about that."

Beth came over to me and with a wink and said, "Here let me help you, then you can do me."

My parents were sitting across from us, watching me with my legs spread wide open as Beth pulled on my labia as she shaved me, almost giving me an orgasm. When Beth told me she was done, I stood up and jumped in the water to wash off the shaving cream. When I got back in the boat, Beth had taken my place on the seat and had her legs spread wide open, waiting for me. Her lips and pussy open for us all to see. I took my time while spreading the shaving cream over her pussy. I knew she was horny and I wanted to masturbate her and give her an orgasm in front of our parents. When I started shaving her, I would pinch her lips and I would hear her moan. I ran my fingers over her ass hole, then said, "You have some hair on you ass, get on you hands and knees so I can shave you there. Beth's face was flush and I think I embarrassed her, but she was enjoying it.

Beth was now facing my parents, on her hands and knees, as I put shaving cream on her ass. I told her stay still and put my other hand on her pussy. My fingers began playing with her clit as I shaved her ass. Then I let my thumb penetrated her pussy. I kept shaving her ass, just so I could fondle her pussy. Trying to give her an orgasm as my parents watched. I thought I was being cleaver about it, thinking my parents did not know what was going on, but when I looked at them, the expression on their face let me know, they knew exactly what was happening. At that point I didn't care anymore and put a finger in to Beth's pussy and began in earnest to masturbate her. Beth began to moan loudly and then she let out with a howling orgasm, her body shook and she dropped down on to her stomach. I finally pulled my hand away.

I looked at my parent's and they were kissing one another, while my father was grabbing my mother's breasts. They have had enough, they were to horny to care. My mother stood up and pulled off her swim suit and then stripped my dad. His cock was hard and jutting out from his body and my mother engulfed it in her mouth. We heard all kinds of slurping sounds, then abruptly my mother stood up and got on all fours and looked at my father and yelled at him, "What are you waiting for, fuck me!"

That shocked me and sent my father in to action. He buried his cock in my mother's pussy. While I watched them fuck, I took inventory of my mother's body. She did have large labia, larger then mine. Her nipples were huge, about the diameter of my little finger and as long as my finger up to the first joint. Soon enough my mother was in the throws of an orgasm and I watched as my father came in her pussy. When my father pulled out, I saw Beth dart over to his cock and sucked it into her mouth, sucking off the mixture of his and my mother's cum. Not wanting to be left out, I attacked my mother's pussy, licking up the cum oozing out of her. Beth joined me, and then we heard my mother say, "Fuck them," while looking at my father.

He looked at us to get some sign that we wanted him. Beth and I both yelled out, "Fuck me daddy and then giggled."

We both raised our asses and wiggled them, then I felt my father's cock slide in to me. Just knowing my father was fucking me was such a turn on, I had an orgasm and screamed out. Then just as quickly as he entered me, he was gone and then I heard Beth scream out. He was fucking her now. He rotated between the two of us several times, giving me multiple orgasms. I heard him give out a long grunt, and looked back, he was cumming in Beth. My mother moved behind Beth and was now licking her pussy.

After a few more minutes of all of us fondling and sucking one another, we separated and sat down.

Beth then asked, "When you said we were going somewhere more adult oriented, is this what you had in mind?"

My parents smiled, and then my mother said, "No, we were thinking about, drinking and partying, and knowing you might see some naked people. But seeing how you two took to showing off your bodies, got us thinking about other adult activities."

Beth said, "It was all Ellie's idea, she likes to be naked for daddy," trying to embarrass me.

My father said, "You wanted me to see you naked?"

I said, "No, the first time was a complete accident, but after that, I wanted it to happen."

"Well sweetie, after that first time, I wanted it to happen again, see your naked got me going." said my father and then he kissed me.

"I am glad you decided to join us, mom. I believe people will like seeing your big nipples and your wonderful pussy lips," I said.

"I don't think I am ready to show off my pussy yet. I am too embarrassed to be walking around with them dangling down. But I am willing to go topless," my mother said with a big smile.

"How about you dad? Are you ready to let you cock out for us girls to enjoy?" Beth asked.

"No I don't think everyone wants to see my hard cock, I'll keep my shorts on thank you," my father replied with a sheepish grin.

My mother added, "I can help you with that hard cock. I sure the girls are more than willing to help also."

"The three of you are the reason, it will be hard. No to mention all of the other women around here," my father said.

We went back to swimming and now that everyone felt no shame and can be honest with each other, we had a wonderful time. It was getting late afternoon, so we headed back to the marina. My father put on some shorts, and my mother put on her bottoms, but Beth and I were having to much fun being naked to put on any clothes.