My Family's Vacation in Ibiza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the marina, as we were pulling in to the docks, there were people all over now. People must have poured in for the coming weekend. As we were pulling in to our berth. I saw a beautiful blond girl in a bikini. She was definitively what I would call a hottie. Tall, blond, toned body with nice shapely legs, nice butt, small waist, nice hips, pretty face, and just the right size breasts, painted finger nails and toe nails, the total package. She waved to us as we went by and I could not resist, I waved back and said, "Hello."

Beth came over to me and said, "She is hot, are you going to call dibs on her."

I replied, "No, I think we should share."

"Oh, you are the best, a threesome with my sister," Beth said.

"Oh, not just you, mom and dad also," I replied.

"Oh, I really love my naughty sister," Beth said.

I gave Beth a quick kiss on the cheek and then got ready to jump on the dock as dad brought the boat in to the slip. Once at the dock, I looked around and every boat had some people hanging around it. Some women were topless, one older, heavy woman was naked, but most had on bikinis. Most of the men, were watching Beth and I, it felt nice getting the attention. As we were tidying up, I kept an eye on the girl at the end. After a while I saw her coming down the dock, by herself. I went to the stern of the boat and when she was close enough, I said, "Hello," and we began talking.

I found out, she just got in today with her parents, her name is Chloe and she is 20. They are from London. After we talked a little, I asked Chloe, "Were are you going?"

"Oh, just taking a walk around the marina," she replied.

"Do you mind if my sister and I join you?" I asked.

"But your naked," Chloe said.

"It is perfectly legal to be naked here, but we can put something on if it offends you," I said.

"No, I didn't know you can be naked here. You can come as you are, it doesn't bother me," said Chloe.

So, Beth and I began walking with Chloe. As we walked, we had the attention of every guy around. We steered Chloe to the nude beach and sat on the sand. Beth and I sat lewdly, facing Chloe, with our legs open. I was trying to think of a way to get Chloe naked. Then Chloe asked, "What is it like being naked in front of your parents?"

I told Chloe, it is very exciting, it's exciting to be naked anywhere. Ever since we got here I have been constantly horny. Then Chloe asked, "How did you start?"

I explained about being caught naked while changing, and about how we told our father it was ok if he saw us. When I finished, Chloe said, "Our boat is similar to yours and the cabin is very small, with a small grin on her face."

We then found out it was Chloe's and her parent's first time here and her father's first time renting a boat. He has been behind the wheel before, but he is a little nervous being on his own. That let an opening for us, I suggested our fathers get together, that my father can help, we can go out on the boats together tomorrow. We all agreed that was a good idea. We then asked Chloe if she wanted to go in the water for a while or should we just head back. Chloe looked around and there were quite a few people around us, then said, "I'm to embarrassed to get naked. Can we just go back."

Beth quickly said, "You don't have to get naked if you don't want too. You can swim in your bikini or you can go topless, whatever, it is up to you."

I assume because we were naked, Chloe thought she also should be naked also, or if it is a naked beach you have to be naked. But whatever the reason, we went swimming, Chloe still in her bikini. We began playing around in the water. Chloe's top was a little loose after it got wet, so being the perfect friend, I let her know. Chloe stood up to fix her top and looked around, then with a smile on her face, she looked at Beth and I, then flashed us before retying the string. Chloe began laughing and it seemed she had fun exposing herself. I on the other hand, after seeing her firm breasts, with puffy nipples, just wanted to devour her. We left the beach a while later and walked back to the marina. We stopped at our boat to talk with my father about Chloe's father. Chloe suggested we put on our bikinis then all go meet her parent's.

We all walked to Chloe's boat and Chloe made the introductions. Our father's got along really well as they talked about boating. Our mother's got along and before we knew it, we were all going out for dinner later.

It was time for another shower, so my family walked there in our swim suits. Although, this time my mother pulled off her top after she saw Beth and I strip, much to the enjoyment of all the men watching us. I must also say that stripping with the people watching me, was more exciting than just starting out naked. It's like people are getting to see something that they shouldn't be seeing.

We had dinner with Chloe and her parents and then began walking around. We went in to a bar, where we drank sensibly this time. Afterwords, we began walking back to the boat and once we were close, I suggested us girls take a walk around the marina. So we broke off from our parents, when we were out of sight. I opened up my button up dress and the air on my body felt good.

Chloe saw what I had done and mentioned that if she had a button up dress instead of her pull over, it would be a good way for her to get accustomed to being naked. Being the good friend that I am, I told her she can have my dress if she liked. I could see the wheels turning in her head and I was hopeful she would take me up on the offer. When she said ok, I immediately took off my dress, but Chloe wanted to be somewhere more private so we walked to the beach. With no one around and dark, Chloe undressed.

I said, "Before you get dressed and since no one is around, lets play around on the beach for a while."

Chloe had on a pair of white cotton panties. Beth stripped and we began running towards the water. We all waded in to the water and a big wave caught us by surprise and knocked us over. We walked out of the water laughing and then Chloe sounding a little upset asked, "What am I going to do?"

We calmed her down and asked what she meant. Chloe was worried that her parent's would scold her and ask why she was in the water. We came up with a plan, although Chloe did not really like it. Chloe had to ditch her wet panties, we let them on the beach. I let Chloe put on my dress, which she only did up a few buttons, then we walked back to the marina The first shower we got to, Chloe stripped and we all stood under the shower.

Under the lights, I saw Chloe's pussy for the first time, her pussy hair was trimmed for a bikini, but she had plenty of hair remaining. I began wondering how it would feel in my mouth and giggled as I thought about getting loose hair in my mouth and having to spit it out. While we showered, I saw several people watching us, but Chloe was to preoccupied showering to notice.

We then walked back out of the marina naked to dry off. The hot night air did it's job and other than having some uncombed hair, we were all fresh again. Chloe was very happy and was excited about having been naked. She told us it was not as bad as she had perceived it to be and the air felt good on her body. Chloe then said, "It's not that I am just too shy, but I don't believe my parents would like me to be running around naked."

We walked back to our boat and we all said good-night.

Beth and I told our parent's what happen and we all laughed about it. My father asked, "What do you have in mind for Chloe?"

I looked at him and said, "Probably the same thing you would like to do to her. If everything goes well, we all will get our way with her. What did you think of Chloe parent's, her mother is pretty, wouldn't you like to be with her also dad?"

Then I looked at my mother, "What do you think of Chloe's father or mother, whom ever you like."

"You girls are naughty," said my mother.

My father ask, "What are you girls going to do tomorrow, put on clothes to go swimming in front of Chloe's parent's?"

"For starters," I said, then added, "I believe Chloe is going to let her father catch her naked tonight, like we did with you dad."

I saw my father's cock was straining against his shorts, so I stood beside him and rubbed my hand over his cock. He immediately got very hard. He smiled at me then said, "You shouldn't start something you aren't willing to finish."

I smiled back, then said, "Oh, I am more than willing to finish, I have been horny all day." I got on my knees and pulled down his shorts, then swallowed his cock.

Beth came beside me and together we sucked his cock and balls. A few times Beth and I started at his balls, Beth on one, I on the other and then moved to his cock, where we each licked our half till we met. We then kissed, sharing my father's juices with each other. Then down his cock to his balls again. When we met at his cock head the next time, without any warning, my father began cumming, in our mouths at first, then all over our faces.

The next morning while we were sitting on the stern of the boat having some breakfast, I saw Chloe walking down the dock in her bikini, she waved and had a big smile on her face. She asked if we wanted to go for a walk. So Beth and I went with her, Chloe did not ask us to put on any clothes. As soon as we were away from the boat, she began telling us what happen last night.

**** Chloe telling Ellie and Beth What happen

My parents know that you go naked all of the time. One of the other boaters told my father about you two, apparently thinking he would like to see two naked teen girls. Both of you are talked about all around the marina. All of the men are watching you. I do believe my father wants to see you also, he had a little smile on his face as he was telling us what the other men had said. He also mentioned the other men like the way your labia dangles between your legs.

But about last night, when I got in I was able to sneak on another pair of panties, then soon after my parents mentioned about getting ready for bed. My mother and I went in to the cabin, so I took off my dress and my mother took off hers. I mentioned how hot it was in the boat and stood around in just my panties, talking with my mother. I looked through my clothes and pulled out another pair of panties and laid them on the bed. Then pulled off what I had on. My mother told me I had better get dressed, that my father would be coming shortly.

I then told my mother how you got to be naked in front of your parents. I sort of told her what you said. Saying it is much simpler to be comfortable with each other on the boat. My mother got the hint and told me she knows being in such close quarters privacy is difficult. My mother asked if I was sure about us being naked together, and told her yes. She then pulled off her panties and we stood there till my father came down.

He was surprised to say the least. My mother explained the situation, meanwhile my father would not look at me. He finally agreed and I told him it was ok to look at me. When he did, I turned around for him and then I sat on my bed and opened my legs open to show him my most intimate parts. He again looked away so I told him I wanted him to see all of me, so he does not need to be guarded when we are together. My mother encouraged him to look at me, so he finally did.

It was so embarrassing, but it also made me so horny. I opened my pussy for him and ran my hand over my body. With my father watching me, I became so wet. I saw my father was hard, his shorts were tenting out. I looked in to his eyes, then told him it is ok if he gets hard, I understand and I like that my dad gets hard looking at me, then gave him a wink. I looked at my mother, then said, "If you want to help dad out, it would be ok with me," then gave her a wink.

My mother pulled down his shorts and gave him a blow job. I was so excited when I saw his cock being sucked by my mother. My mother then turned around and leaned over the table and I watched as my father took her from behind. I could not stop myself and masturbated while they watched me. It was the hottest thing that I even done. Just thinking about it now has me horny again.

**** End of Chloe tell her story, back to normal

"So everyone is talking about us," I asked Chloe.

"Everyone thinks you are hot," Chloe said.

"In that case I am glad you are not going naked yet. You would be the one everyone thinks is hot. I think you are hot!"

Chloe said, "This morning my parents asked if I was going to be walking around nude like the two of you. I told them I was not ready for that yet. I think my mother was relieved at that. I sort of get the feeling that she would not like me to be walking around naked for everyone to see."

"Whenever you are ready, I will be there for you?" I said.

"Me too," said Beth and then gave Chloe a hug.

When Chloe pulled away from Beth, she said, "I do want to know how it feels to be naked though. Maybe I will just take off my top for now, my mother does not have to know."

We were at the nude beach again and we saw Chloe's panties laying there that she took them off last night. It was still early and only a few people around, none nearby. Chloe, took off her top, and stood there looking around, just getting use to being topless.

I was mulling over in my head about telling Chloe that we had sex with my parents. Then thought since she watched her parents have sex and masturbated in front of them, sex with them was not too far of a stretch. So I said, "Chloe since we are friends, I think there is something else we should tell you. We had sex with our parent's and Beth and I have sex together."

Chloe with a look of astonishment on her face, said, "Wow, I was curious about that, when I saw my parent's last night, I was wondering what it would be like to suck my father's cock, or him fuck me, and how my mother's breast would feel. But I was sort of ashamed of having those thoughts about my family."

Beth said, "Let me tell you, having my father pushing his cock in me, was the hottest thing I have ever done. Just knowing it was my father had me cumming all over his cock."

I said, "Yea, after my father came in Beth, I licked his cum out of her pussy, with my mother, it was so hot, hotter than when I licked his cum out of my mother. Just thinking about it has me excited again, look at my nipples and pussy."

Beth came over to me and rubbed her hand over my pussy as Chloe watched. When she pulled her hand away it was wet and Beth lick her hand.

Chloe asked, "How long have the two of you been having sex together?"

"Just in the last day or two," I replied.

"Is it just you too, or do you have sex with other girls also?" said Chloe.

"It has just been the two of us together so far. To be honest though, we would both like to have sex with you, if you would want too," I said.

"Oh god, I always wondered what that would be like, but I like boys," said Chloe.

"Oh don't get us wrong, we are not giving up boys or men, it's just nice to be with someone to help you when you need to scratch that itch and it is as much fun as sex with a guy. Sex with another girl is more emotional and satisfying than some mechanical device or your fingers, and it is very exciting," I said.

Beth was standing beside me and ran her hand over my pussy again, then said, "She also tastes great."

Beth then looked at Chloe and said, "You have tasted yourself haven't you?"

"Yea," said Chloe shyly.

"Here try it," Beth pulled Chloe's hand over my pussy. Just knowing it was Chloe's hand made me more excited.

Chloe brought her hand to her mouth and tentatively lick her hand. When she licked her hand again, I knew she was not repulsed by her actions and there was a chance we would have sex real soon.

After Chloe licked her hand a few more times, Chloe said, "I see what you mean, knowing I am tasting you, is making me horny. Can I try something else, Ellie?"

I said, "Sure go ahead."

"But you don't even know what I want to do," replied Chloe.

"Well I know you are not going to hurt me, so it is ok, whatever you want," I said.

"I just want to touch your breasts, I have felt my own and I always wondered how different another girl's may feel," said Chloe.

Beth said, "You can also touch mine if you want too."

Beth and I stood side by side, while Chloe reached out and began squeezing our breasts and nipples. She was getting in to it and then all of the sudden, she pulled back her hand and said, "I almost forget where we are at."

"But you liked it, didn't you?" I said.

Chloe replied, "Yes, I wasn't sure if I would, I know I am not a lesbian, but just being sexual with another girl, is making me horny. I can see how it would be fun to experiment as they say. But here in public is a little too much for me right now. Maybe later in a more private setting, if you don't mind."

"I don't mind one bit", I said, then, "lets play in the water for a while."

We went in to the water and begun playing around, then I saw Chloe pull off her bottoms and throw them on the beach.

Then Chloe said, "It's easier to be naked when no one is around."

Beth said, "Yea, but when no one is around, you don't get nervous, and embarrassed, those feelings are what makes it more exciting."

We played in the water for a few minutes and decided we should get back to the boat. Chloe put on her bikini and we walked back to our boat. We talked about getting ready to go out for the day with my mother, who was now topless. We wanted to check in with Chloe's parents to see if there were ready, so us girls walked to Chloe's boat.

When we were getting close, I saw Chloe's father on the stern watching us as we approached. He had a smile on his face and he was looking us over. When we stopped by the boat, I stood there with my legs a part, a little more than normal, knowing he wanted to see my labia. From where Chloe's father was sitting, he was about eye level with my pussy. I watched to see if he got hard. I was becoming wet knowing he was looking at my pussy. After a few minutes, I saw his shorts pushing out. We got everything sorted and about half hour later we were on our way, with Chloe and her parent's following us out of the marina.

It was another nice day on the water. As we motored to the first location by a reef, I was on the bow of our boat. Chloe was on the bow of her parent's boat, which was running along side us. We could motion to one another and if we yelled, we mostly heard one another. The wind blowing over my body felt wonderful and my labia was being gently massaged by the breeze.

Once we got to the reef. We put out the bumpers and tied the boats side by side. We were all getting ready to go for a swim when I said to Chloe, "You should swim nude, having the water all over your body feels amazing," knowing Chloe's mother was close enough to hear me.

Chloe looked at her mother and her mother gave a little smile and then said, "Chloe, if you want to swim naked go ahead." This got the attention of Chloe's father and my parent's. A smile came over Chloe's face and she slowly pulled off her top as we all watched. Chloe's nipples instantly got hard. Then Chloe's put her hands on the waist band of her bottoms, and began to shimmy them down her body. Free of clothing Chloe stood up and had a big grin on her face.

My mother who was topless, then asked Chloe's parent's, "Do you mind if we go naked also?"

Chloe's mother looked to her husband and then said, "No, I guess we might as well all be naked," as she began to pull off her top. Chloe's mother, now naked, although older, was very pretty, and I could see just how much Chloe and her mother looked alike.

My parent's pulled off their swim suits and of course my father's cock was hard. Chloe's mother said, "See honey, he is hard, so nothing to be embarrassed about."