My Family's Vacation in Ibiza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth and I pulled away, then I asked Bridgette to strip us, one at a time. Bridgette came to me first and kissed me as she pulled off my top. She then sucked on my nipples, then she pulled off my skirt. Bridgette did the same to Beth and then to Chloe. After Chloe was naked, Chloe pushed Bridgette down and pulled her head in to her pussy. Bridgette began eating Chloe, but stopped her a few minutes later, Chloe pulled up Bridgette, then kissed her. Then told her to do the same thing to Beth and I.

When Bridgette finished with me, I had her lay down on the dock and sat on her face. Chloe laid between her legs and began to eat Bridgette, while Beth began to suck on her nipples and fondle her breasts. This was more than Bridgette could take and began moaning loudly in to my pussy. Loud enough boaters could hear her and this brought more people out of the boats to see what was going on.

Knowing we had a huge crowd watching got me very excited again. Then a group of people came walking past us and got in to the boat, right next to us. They stood watching me being eaten and I became so excited I had an orgasm and began to slide away from Bridgette's mouth. When Bridgette saw the people beside her, she began to spasm having an uncontrollably orgasm, screaming out loud, "I'm cumming."

Beth and Chloe pulled away from Bridgette, letting her bask in the glow of her orgasm. Bridgette after laying there for a few minutes, finally sat up and looked around and saw all of the boaters watching her. I believe that she had another orgasm when she saw them. Beth and I helped Bridgett up and then all of the boaters began clapping. Beth, Chloe and I took off our shoes and gathered our clothes and set them aside, then we turned on the water and washed off.

Afterwords we collected our clothes and walked naked with Bridgett back to her boat. As we were getting to Bridgett's boat, in the boat right beside them was Betty and she was naked and ran over to Bridgett and hugged and kissed her, then congratulated Bridgett for the show and on her cute little body, running her hands over Bridgett's breasts. Then a naked man with a hard cock appeared on the boat and he congratulated Bridgett. Bridgett went over to him and gave him a hug, being a tall man, his cock was against Bridgett's chest. Bridgett then said, "Thank you, uncle Frank, I see you enjoy being naked also." Betty and Frank said, "We will see you later," and then they went back inside their boat.

Bridgett looked at Chloe, Beth, and I, then said, "Ok, I did know anything about them being in to nudity."

I said, "I didn't know that was your aunt and uncle."

Bridgett said, "Oh I guess you were never really introduced to them, that is my mother's sister."

We began walking to Bridgett's boat again and we saw her family sitting on the stern, quiet. Sonya, looked at Bridgett and gave a little smile. Bridgett then said, "Well here you go Oliver and Harry. You have always been trying to look at my breast and ass, so now you can see them," as she turned around letting them see all of her.

After Bridgett got on the boat, Bridgett said, "Hell you can even touch me if you want."

Them pulled Harry and Oliver's hands to her breasts. Looking over at her father, Bridgett smiled and said, "You to dad, as she took his hand and put it on her pussy."

They all pulled their hands off of Bridgett, then she walked over to her mother and said, "Mom, I want to thank you for encouraging me to be naked."

We all watched as Bridgett leaned in and kissed her mother on the lips. Her mother did not try to pull away. Bridgett's hands began to kneed her mother's breasts. As they kissed, Bridgett move her hands down to her mother's top and began to lift it off.

Bridgett's mother looked towards her husband and gave a shrug as she let Bridgett pull it her top over her head. Now standing there topless for her husband and sons to see. Bridgett leaned in and began sucking on her mother's nipples while she opened her mother's shorts and pulled them down. Bridgett's mother, standing there in only her panties, pulled Bridgett to her and kissed her, then she looked Bridgett in the eyes and gave her head a nod, letting Bridgett it was ok to proceed. Bridgett moved her hands to her mother's panties and as Bridgett dropped down to her knees, pulled the panties off her mother. Bridgett looked over to her father and brothers and then stuck out her tongue and pushed it in to her mother's pussy and began eating her.

Bridgett's mother sat on the seat and opened her legs give Bridgett access to her pussy. I heard someone behind us, then saw it was Betty and her husband, both still naked. Betty looked at Harry and Oliver and told them to get undressed. They were both confused and Betty said, if you want to have your cock sucked, you need to get undressed.

Both boys pulled off their shorts and underwear, their hard cocks stood up. I was thinking Betty was going to suck them off, but Betty went over to Bridgett and stopped her. Betty kissed Bridgett, then said, "It's been to long since I have been with my sister. Why don't you go help your brother's out."

We all watched as Betty kissed Bridgett's mother and then began to eat her pussy. Bridgett moved over to her brother's and sucked on one cock, while playing with the other. She did that for a few minutes then pulled away and said to them, "Hold on a minute."

Bridgett went over to her father and pulled him up and took off his clothes. Once he was naked, she sucked his hard cock a few times, then pulled him behind her as she bent over her brothers, then told her father to fuck her. Bridgett began sucking her brother's again as her father slowly pushed his cock in to her pussy. Watching all this action taking place had me horny again. I pulled Chloe and Beth with me and we left. As we were getting close to our boat, Chloe said, "Tonight, we swap parent's."

Chloe kissed Beth and I then went on to our boat. Beth and I quickly ran to Chloe's boat and went in. When her parent's saw us they asked where is Chloe. With a smile on her face, Beth said, "We are swapping parent's for the night."

I pulled the shorts off of Chloe's father while Beth undressed Chloe's mother and we began. That big cock of Chloe's father felt so good in my pussy. We all took turns with one another throughout the night. It was rough getting up in the morning, then making our way to our boat, where we woke up Chloe and my parents. We all walked Chloe to her boat and said goodbye to Chloe and her family as they left.

We all went back to our boat and Beth and I laid down on the stern and fell to sleep. I was awaken by some movement, there was Bridgett, sucking on my pussy. I pulled her away, then we all began talking about last night and how much fun we had. Bridgett told us after her father fucked her, both of her brother's and uncle fucked her.

Everyone was worn out, so my family and Bridgett's family all walked to the beach and just mostly laid around for the day. Bridgett's brothers, still had some energy, so between, Beth, Bridgett, Bridgett's mother, Betty and I, we took care of them. By the end of the day, they were worn out also.

The next morning, Bridgett, her mother and aunt Betty came to the boat to get us, we had decided yesterday, we would all go shopping today and we all walked in to town, dressed causally. Betty was excited and told us we are going to do what she use to do when she was younger. Betty took us to a shoe store and we all got a pair of high heels. Us girls were wondering why. Then Betty took us to a lingerie store, where Betty picked out a pair of thigh-high stockings, a small thong, and a lace bra to match. She then had us try them on. We then put on our new shoes. We all felt pretty and sexy. Betty collected all of our clothes, and then said, "Lets go check out."

We then realized what was happening and my heart felt like it was going to explode in my chest. Betty explained that we were going to go get something to eat and walk around town, like we are dressed. All of the sudden I became very horny and from the looks of Bridgett and Beth, they were also. When we walked out of the store in to the street, everybody began watching us. My god I so turned on and my panties developed a wet spot. We walked to an outside cafe and sat down as we got some food. All of the tourists, were taking pictures of us, and some were just watching us. Everybody's nipples were hard and poking out in the flimsy bra.

After lunch, we walked around a little more and then went back to the marina. As we walked on the docks, the clackety clack of our heels announced we were coming, and everybody took notice. When we got to our boat, I ran to my father, so did my sister and mother, we all told him to fuck us. We went in to the cabin and my father pulled down our panties and gladly shoved his cock in to our pussies, however, his cock provided some relief but, he could not satisfy all of us. My mother won out and that left Beth and I to take care of each other.

We lounged around the boat and then went for dinner, just wearing our regular clothes. We all stripped when we got back and sat on the boat having a drink. Then Bridgett showed up naked. It was the first time my father had seen her naked and his cock began to rise. Bridgett began laughing, then said, "I almost forgot, lets watch the show." I looked towards the shower and saw all of Bridgett's family naked, the guys cocks were hard. I watched as Bridgett's mother and Betty got on their knees and began sucking the guys all at once. After a short while, Bridgett's mother and aunt got on all fours and sucked each other's husband, while Bridgett's brothers went behind them and began fucking them. They were getting spit-roasted right there on the dock.

Bridgett went over to my father and took his cock in her mouth. Once he was hard, she climbed on his lap and they began fucking. I have to say, Bridgett really came out of her shell. Bridgett after fucking my father, then ate our my mother till she had an orgasm. Then did the same to Beth and I. I reminded Bridgett we were leaving tomorrow and she said, "That is why I am yours for tonight." Bridgett slept with us that night, and thanked Beth and I for everything we did for her.

In the morning, Beth and I told our parent's we were going to say goodbye to Bridgett's family. My mother and father, both still naked, said they would come along. So we all walked there naked, and everyone was surprised to see my mother naked and her long lips dangling. We all hugged and kissed one another and came back to the boat and got ready to leave. Beth and I were wearing our short skirts, top, and wedges for the trip home. We went to check out and the man behind the desk looked disappointed, then said, we are all going to miss having you girls around. You really gave this place some excitement. Please come back again.

We left the marina for the airport, where Beth and I were not very careful, letting people see up our dresses often as we could. We made it home and it was late afternoon. As soon as we got in the house, we were hungry, tried and sweaty. Everyone stripped and jumped in the showers, the hot water felt nice, but it was really boring with out anyone to watch us. Beth and I showered together. We ordered a pizza and Beth and I answered the door naked to get it. Then a girlfriend of Beth's called and asked to come over to hear about our trip. My parent's said about getting dressed and Beth laughed and said, "No need too." I didn't even think about telling you this, but I have sex with several of my friends together. She wouldn't mind you being here or naked.

Beth went to the door naked to let in her friend and brought her in to the living room where we were all at. When Sarah saw we were naked, she smiled and said, "I guess the vacation went well." Sarah and Beth kissed, then Beth undressed Sarah and we watched as they had sex. When they were done, Sarah said, "Anyone else?" Beth asked me to show her my lips, when Sarah saw them, she gasped and said, "I got to suck on them."

I told Sarah, "Look at my mother's lips."

My mother stood up and Sarah dropped to her knees and began eating my mother. After my mother, Sarah then ate me to an orgasm.

Sarah then looked to my father, and said, "There is no point in letting you out, might as well do the whole family."

We all watched as Sarah sucked him and then fucked him. Sarah then left.

Beth, then said, "I have several more friends, but we should wait till another day. I believe we all had enough for today."

The rest of summer was enjoyable, with plenty of sex. We are nude whenever we are at home now. I also began to loose weight, maybe from all of the sex. However, I miss being nude in public, although I do out layout in the backyard naked now. I believe some of the neighbors have seen me, but that doesn't bother me anymore.

When summer was over, Beth joined me at college. But that is another story.