My Family's Vacation in Ibiza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Chloe's mother went over and pulled down her husband's shorts, his huge hard cock came in to view. I almost gasped out loud. When I regained my composure, I saw Beth and my mother were still staring at his cock.

We all got sorted out and began swimming and snorkeling. Although, I saw my father and Chloe's father were still semi-hard. Everyone began to play around splashing one another. So I came up with a plan to get Chloe's father closer to her. I told Chloe, "Lets get our fathers and play a game of shoulder war."

Chloe knew the game and said, "The water is too deep here for that."

I gave a smile and then told Chloe, "I know, I just want you and your father to get closer together, get him use to touching you."

"You know Ellie, I saw you staring at his cock earlier, your mouth even dropped open, why don't you climb on his back," said Chloe.

"After seeing the size of his cock, if I do any climbing, it will be on his dick. Why didn't you tell me his cock was huge," I said.

Chloe said, "Well I haven't seen a lot to have a good reference for size, but it does look pretty big now that you mention it."

Our father's were talking to one another so I told Chloe to come with me. We swam over to them and I said, "Can we play a game of shoulder war or is the water too deep?"

My father smiled and I believe he knew what I was up to and played along. Chloe's father immediately said, "The water is too deep here," looking very unconformable.

My father said, "Lets give it a try."

With our father's facing one another, I moved behind my father, pressing my breasts in to his back and I watched as Chloe got behind her father. When she pulled herself against him, she had a smile on her face. Chloe was enjoying squashing her breasts against her father's back. I believe he was loving the feeling, but embarrassed it was his daughter. I saw his cock was now completely hard, sticking straight up.

I made the first move to climb up on my father's shoulder, although with out a stable base, it pushed my father down and I fell over the front of him. As I went under the water, with my arms flailing, I felt Chloe's father's cock with my hand. I wanted to grab it and start jerking him off, but I knew I needed to control myself for now. I didn't want to push it.

After I surfaced, I looked at Chloe and said, "I don't think I can get on his shoulder's, give it a try."

I saw Chloe's father had a look of fear and excitement as Chloe tried to pull herself on to his shoulders only to slide around the front of him, with her breast sliding over her father's mouth. Chloe was holding on to her father, almost like hugging him as she slide down his front. She wrapped her legs around him, before stopping herself from going any lower. Chloe only held him for a few seconds, then let go and swam to his side.

We were now joined by Beth so we swam towards the boat. On the way, Chloe told us her father's cock was pressed against her pussy, it made her so horny, she wanted to slide down on to it and fuck him, just the thought of his cock touching me is driving me crazy. We all got back in the boat to rest and have some lunch. As we were all sitting around, I mentioned to Chloe she was the only one who has hair on her pussy, other than my landing strip that is.

Chloe said, "I thought about shaving after seeing everyone else is basically bald."

"Do you want to shave it off now?" I said.

"Here!," Chloe replied.

"Yea, watch Beth and I, then if you want, we can shave you," I said.

I let Beth in on my plan and then got my shaving kit. I sat down so I was facing towards Chloe's boat so her parents had a good view and opened my legs. Chloe's father was practically staring at my open pussy. Beth came over and began to apply the shaving cream. I told Beth to shave off the landing strip this time, I want to be completely bare. Chloe moved closer to us and Chloe's mother began watching also.

Beth went about shaving me, pulling and pushing my pussy trying to get every crevice and fold. When Beth finally sat back announcing she was done, I was dripping wet. Beth then grabbed a towel and wiped off my pussy, removing all of the shaving cream. Beth then winked at me and said, "Now let me see how well I have done."

Beth began rubbing her hand over my pussy and exclaimed out loud, "You are all wet!"

Beth then leaned in and began licking my pussy. I looked up and saw, Chloe's father's mouth drop open and Chloe's mother lick her lips as they watched. Beth then pulled away and said, "Yep, I did I good job, I don't feel any hair on my tongue."

I reached down to feel my pussy, it felt completely different without my landing strip, but I liked it. I looked over to Chloe and said, "It feels completely different, feel it.

Chloe tentatively, reached out her hand and began touching my pussy. Chloe then said, "it is so smooth and you are so wet."

Beth then said, "Try it with your tongue and see if you feel any stray hairs."

Chloe looked to her parents for a sign of discuss or permission. Seeing their mouths drop open slightly, but no words, Chloe got on her knees and pushed out her tongue and ran it over my pussy. I just had to moan. Chloe continued licking me and eventually gave me an orgasm, which did not take very long as I was extremely horny. Knowing both our parents were watching was an unbelievable turn-on for me.

Chloe pulled away from me and I kissed her, then offered to shave Chloe saying it loud enough that everyone could hear. Chloe was more confident now, knowing her parents have not scolded her for what she had done. Chloe looking towards her parents and said, "Let do it!"

Chloe's parents were standing beside one another, Chloe's father's cock was hard and sticking straight up, his hand was caressing his wife's butt. Chloe's mother nipples were hard, sticking out from her small areola. Chloe sat down and spread her legs wide open and I began to shave her. It took some time getting all of the hair off, but I got it done. After I cleaned off the shaving cream, I moved in slowly, letting Chloe know I was about to lick her pussy and she did not try to stop me. I attacked her pussy like a dog would a bone, licking and sucking, touching, and nibbling until I heard Chloe give out a scream from a huge orgasm.

When Chloe's head fell back, I stopped and looked up. Chloe's parent's were having sex and so were mine. I watched as Chloe got up and went over to Beth and kissed her. Soon, my father came in my mother and then they pulled apart. Beth pulled Chloe with her as Beth got on her knees and then took my father's cock in to her mouth. Chloe kneeling beside Beth watched as Beth pulled my father's cock out of her mouth and offered it to Chloe. Chloe opened her mouth and slowly engulfed his cock. Sucking and licking it clean. We all heard Chloe's father let out a loud groan. As we all looked at him, he held still with his cock in his wife's pussy. Chloe got up and made her way to her parent's.

Then when her father pulled his cock out of his wife, still hard, Chloe reached for it as she went down on her knees. Chloe pulled her father's cock in to her mouth. Her father watched in amazement as he saw his daughter sucking and licking him, while Chloe looked in to his eyes. I moved beside Beth as we both began sucking my father. Once he became hard Beth and I got up and leaned over the side of the boat. Our father knew what we wanted and he began fucking us, rotating from one to the other.

Chloe, seeing us being fucked by our father, stood up and pulled her mother over and sat her on the side on their boat, right in front of us. My hands went around her mother's back and I began playing with her breasts. Chloe opened her mother's legs and pulled her father behind her, rubbing his cock over her pussy. Chloe kissed her father and then I heard her tell him to fuck her. Her father looked over and saw we were being fucked by my father and a smile came to his face. Chloe leaned over and began to eat her mother as her father guided his cock in to her pussy. I could hear Chloe grunting on every thrust from her father, while her mother was moaning. It was exciting for me to watch, but Chloe's father must have been more excited, he only fucked Chloe for a few minutes and let out a loud grunt as he came in Chloe.

This time, Chloe's mother sat Chloe down, while she began to eat Chloe. We all watched as Chloe had an orgasm from her mother eating her. When Chloe's mother looked up and saw we were all watching, she suddenly felt embarrassed, but smiled and pulled Chloe up and kissed her. Satisfied for now, we all got a little more food and rested for a while, then went back to swimming.

Chloe and her parents were more at ease as the day went on. There was no need to hide our feelings from one another. Just before we were ready to head back to the docks, Chloe's father began to tell us exactly what he had been told by some of the men on the docks. The men described Beth and I saying that we were hot and had nice long nipples and big pussy lips. Then they said we like to show off our bodies, that we must be exhibitionists. When he said that he looked at Beth and I, we both smiled and then I said, "Well he is not wrong about that, I love to be seen." He then told us about a bar that the men suggested. At the bar, they ask girls if they want to make some money and then get them to do things on stag for money, like strip or make out with another girl and so on. They look for naive "Good Girls" as he called them. Then he asked if that is something Beth and I would be interested in. I didn't even wait for Beth, I immediately said, "Yes."

He then suggested we all go out for dinner tonight, then go to the bar, so I can have some fun. From the look of Beth's face, she definitely wanted in on the fun.

We hung out for a while longer than began to the trip back to the marina. Chloe had on her bikini again. As we were getting close to our slip, I saw another boat next to us now. There was a man and woman in swim suits at the back of it. She was chubby with a big round ass and huge breasts spilling out of her one piece swim suit. As we pulled in I got the rope and jumped on to the dock and bent over to tie up the boat, knowing full well, I was giving the couple a good view of my ass and pussy.

As I stood up, I turned around and saw not only the couple, but a girl and a boy were now watching me from the same boat. The boy was tall and not bad looking. He had on a pair of board shorts, he looked similar to the man. The girl had an average face, not pretty, but not ugly either, she was about 5'3" and was in a full cut bikini, but her body was something else.

She had big wide hips, may be about 45 inches and a big round ass, with a waist about the same size as mine, much like Brazilian girls have. And then huge breasts, I'd say they were 38DDs that were spilling out of her full top. I tried not to stare, but every part of her body that mattered, was amplified. Even her nipples which were pressing against her top, looked to be huge, they had to be a good 1/2" or bigger in diameter. I had not seen a girl with features like that before. I gathered up myself and said, "Hello."

I began talking with them and Beth came over and joined in. Then my mother came over, still topless and I introduced her and my father. We found out they were cruising around the islands and we renting the slip for a few day before they moved on. They were a family with both of their kids in college.

I saw both the boy and his father had erections pushing out their swim suits. The girl, Gabriela, I could see her nipples were poking out her top, looking even bigger than before. As we all talked, I could swear that I could see Gabriela's areolae peaking out from her top, but I thought that cannot be, from where her nipples are poking out, her areolae must be a good 3 or 4 inches in diameter for that to happen. Astounded, can it be, I asked myself.

As we were talking Chloe came in her bikini and wanted to go for a walk, so I asked Gabriela if she would like to go along. Gabriela looked happy to get away for a while and very quickly said, "Yes, I would love to."

All of us girls began walking and we headed towards the nude beach. As we were going, I asked Chloe why she was in her bikini. Chloe said, "When I stripped today with everyone watching me, I had so much fun, I loved doing that. So I want to wait till I have some people to watch me strip again. After I strip a couple more times, then I will just stay naked."

Chloe then asked Gabriela, "Are you going to get naked with us?"

Gabriela replied, "I had thought you were going to be wearing your bikini, so I would not be the only one wearing clothes."

"It's ok with us if you don't get naked, but once your do you will enjoy the feeling," Beth said.

"But everybody will be looking at me," Gabriela said.

"Oh Gabriela, trust me, everybody is already looking at you. You have a sexy body and everybody is already imaging you naked. I did it myself when I first saw you. You might as well enjoy yourself and show it off," I said.

Gabriela's face turned red. As soon as we walked on to the beach, there were quite a few people around with a group of guys sitting together. Chloe said, "Lets go over here for a minute and then we will walk down the beach."

We all said "Ok," and we followed Chloe. She walked closer to the group of guys and as she walked towards them, took off her top so they could see her breasts. Then when were were only like 10 feet from them, Chloe turned her back to them, and pushed down her bottoms and bent over to pick them up, showing them her ass and pussy. I could see the faces of the guys and their eyes nearly popped out when they saw what she did. Chloe then said, "Ok, lets walk down the beach some more."

Gabriela said, "You just wanted to go over to those guys so they could watch you strip?"

"Yea, it is so thrilling to do something like that. I am all wet from showing off," said Chloe.

Gabriela, "Oh my god, I hate to admit it, but I am all hot from watching you."

"Just imaging what it would feel like to do it yourself," I said.

"I would be a nervous wreck, I am already flummoxed," said Gabriela.

Beth said, "You could start by stripping for an audience, but that would take some balls. For the first time getting naked, you might want to take it more slowly. Maybe just lose the top and get accustomed to that for a while."

Gabriela said, "In a way I really want to after seeing all of you naked. But I am so nervous what people will think."

"What do you believe they are going to think about you?" I asked.

"The size of my breasts!" said Gabriela.

"Well if sized matters, I am sure you saw my labia hanging down, I know your father and brother liked what they saw, both of them got boners while we were talking to them. I believe that large labia is more of an oddity than large breasts and I am over it. I am pretty sure most people are thinking about your breasts already, but they are also thinking that you are too scared to be naked at a nude beach, that is why you still have on a bikini," I said.

We walked a little more and then I said, "Up here there are just a few people. If you slip off your top as we walk, it will not draw attention. Then as we move on, you will blend in with everyone else who is naked. You will get use to being topless, Beth and I just began going naked like 3 days ago. Chloe just really started today, she did it a little yesterday to get use to it."

We continued walking and as we got to a sparse area, I saw Gabriela put her hands behind her back and loosen her strap, then she pulled her top away, setting her breasts free. My mouth fell open as I saw them, every feature of her breasts was amplified. Her breasts were huge and mostly firm with a little sag. Her areolae were about 4 inches in diameter, filled with little bumps. Her nipples were not 1/2" diameter like I imaged, they were as big as my thumb up to the first joint. When I collected myself, I looked over at Beth and Chloe, both of them were taking in the sight before them. Gabriela saw us staring and began to cover up, we all began pleading with her to stopped.

Gabriela said, "I knew they would draw attention, I see the way you are looking at me."

"No Gabriela. It is just that they are so beautiful, you cannot help but be drawn to them," Chloe said.

Beth and I agreed. We begged her to leave off her top and after a while, she stopped trying to put on her top and stood there looking at us. Then Gabriela asked, "Do you really think they are beautiful?"

We all began nodding our heads. Beth then said, "Gabriela, I love your breasts, I have never seen anything like them before. Let me preface this with, you can say no, but could I touch your breasts. I would love to know how they feel, please, I beg you."

Gabriela got a small grin on her face and said, "You really like them that much?"

We all three said in unison, "We love them."

Gabriela began to let her top fall off and again we saw her beautiful breasts. Gabriela looked around at where we were at and meekly said, "Ok, you can touch them, but just quickly before anyone comes near us. Chloe, Beth and I quickly brought up our hands and began feeling and squeezing her nipples and breast. They felt fantastic. Gabriela had to stop us, saying, "Ok that is enough."

As we all pulled away from her, we began walking again. The talk became about what her boy friends thought when they saw her breasts. We were coming to a more populated area again and I had to give some credit to Gabriela, she kept her top off. As I was looking around, I saw almost everybody we past was looking at us. Then I noticed, that people were wearing swim suits. I looked behind us and then saw the sign warning people that they may be nudity beyond this sign. I quickly stopped the group and we all turned and began walking back. As we got to the sign, the other girls realized what we had done and we all began to laugh. Safe again in the nude area, we all went in to the water to cool off. Splashing each other and fooling around. Once we got out of the water, I said to Gabriela, "See you are getting so use to being topless, you have pretty much forgot about it, haven't you."

Gabriela replied, "I wouldn't say I completely forgot, but yes I am getting use to it. It's not as bad as I thought it would be."

Beth said, "Well now do you want to take off your bottoms or are you going to surprise us with an exceptional pretty pussy also?"

Gabriela laughed and said, "No that I believe is pretty average."

We all watched as Gabriela, began to pull down her bottoms and off her feet. She walked to the water and washed off her bottoms and rung them out. Beth knelt down and looked at Gabriela's pussy. Gabriela even spread her legs open a little, than Beth pronounced, "Yep pretty average pussy."

We began walking back to the marina. As we walked, I saw many a men looking and watching us as we passed them. When we got to the marina, Chloe and Gabriela both put on their bikinis, then we walked back to the boat.

There my parents told Beth, Chloe and I we should get cleaned up so we can go out for dinner and handed us the soap. I felt bad for Gabriela not being invited to go along and had to give an excuse, but she understood and we told her that later when we got back we would go do something.

Chloe, Beth and I left for a shower, and on the way, Chloe asked us to stand off to the side so everyone had a clear view as she was going to strip off her bikini and then stay naked for the walk back to the boat. Beth and I watched as Chloe stripped and we saw plenty of the people on their boats watch the show. I could tell, Chloe was very happy with herself and her performance. Back at the boat, our new neighbors could not help but take a look at Chloe as she walked by.