My Family's Vacation in Ibiza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth and I dressed for dinner, and for the fun afterwords. We got completely dressed on the back of the boat, but wore just our underwear for a while, just showing off for the people in the area, and I must say to the delight of my father who had a big grin on his face.

After dinner we went to the suggested bar and we were approached and asked if we would like to win some money. Of course we said yes, and then played the innocent tourist girls who were there with their family, which brought cheers from the crowd. We drug it out to get as much money as we could, but Chloe gave in first and did a striptease, to the enjoyment of the crowd. Beth and I also stripped, but since everyone knew we were sisters, we were offered to strip each other, which was a crowd pleaser. We all threw our underwear in to the crowd, much to the enjoyment of a few lucky boys.

We left the bar and got back to the boat, it was still early enough that our new neighbors we still up. As we all began talking, Beth and I pulled off our dresses and then Chloe did the same. I then thought about the neighbors wondering where our underwear had gone, as they had watched us get dress with underwear and undress with out any.

Us girls again decided to go for a walk and Gabriela joined us. Her father watched her leave with 3 naked girls and I'm sure he had to be wondering if she would get naked also. Once we were out of sight of the boat. Gabriela did not say anything, but just opened up the front buttons on her dress and pulled it off. When I saw what she did, I smiled and she began saying, "Ever since this afternoon, I have been waiting to get naked again. I know you said how much I would like it, but I really didn't believe you, till I did it."

We walked around the marina and then went over to the beach and played in the water for a while. It was getting late so we all got a shower on the dock close to the beach and then as we got closer to the boats, Gabriela put her dress back on. Chloe went on to her boat. At our boat, Gabriela's parents had gone to bed, but her brother, Paulo was still up and sitting on the stern. Paulo asked Gabriela, "Why is it that your hair is wet, but your dress is dry?"

Gabriela, looked at Beth and I for some help in explaining, but before either of us said anything, Paulo smiled and said, "I already know, your were walking around naked again weren't you."

Gabriela tried to deny it, but Paulo then said, "I had followed us this afternoon and this evening and saw you were naked. What do you think our parents are going to say when I tell them."

I stepped up and said, "What will it take for you to not tell them anything?"

He looked me up and down for a few seconds, then I said, "A blow job or do you want to fuck me?"

Beth then joined in, "Or do you want a blow job from me or do you want to fuck me."

The sneaky bastard said, "I want both of you!"

Beth and I looked at each other and said "Ok" follow us. We pulled Gabriela along with us as we all quickly walked through the marina again to where the beach started. Beth and I began taking the clothes off of Paulo but he did not want to continue with his sister Gabriela there. I told Paulo, you got to see her naked, so she gets to see you naked. Paulo said, "I only saw her from a distance, she is right beside me. I looked over at Gabriela, and she knew what I wanted her to do and we watched as she pulled off her dress and stood there naked for all of us. Paulo eyes were drawn to his sisters body. He no longer tried to stop Beth and I from stripping him naked. Beth took his already hard cock in to her mouth and began sucking him. Gabriela watched his cock sliding in and out of Beth's mouth.

I went over to Gabriela and reached out and felt her breasts and Gabriela did not try to stop me. I then kissed Gabriela and she again did nothing to stop me. We began to fully make out while Beth and Paulo began fucking right there in front of us. I then began sucking on Gabriela's wonderful nipples. Gabriela was watching her brother and he was watching her. I could not resist any longer. I knelt down and began eating Gabriela as right beside me, Beth was fucking her brother. At one point Beth pulled me over to her, and we kissed. Then Beth said, "it's time we switch."

As Beth pulled off of Paulo, I moved over and sucked his cock several times, then mounted him and we began to fuck while I kissed him. I looked over and Beth and Gabriela were both kissing as Beth played with her nipples. I heard Beth ask Gabriela to lay down and then I watched as Beth mounted her in the sixty-nine position. Knowing Paulo's cock was in Beth's pussy and now Gabriela was sucking on that pussy gave me an orgasm. As I was recovering, I knew I had to get Gabriela and Paulo together.

I reached out and put my fingers in to Gabriela pussy, startling Beth. Then once they were wet, I pulled them out and put them in to Paulo's mouth and he sucked on them. Beth now realized what I was doing. After several more times of me feeding Paulo my wet fingers from Gabriela's pussy, I whispered to him, Gabriela tastes good doesn't she. His eyes went wide opened, his cock got harder, and now he watched as I dipped my fingers in to his sister's pussy, then pulled them out and stuck them in to his mouth. A that very moment, he began cumming in me.

When he finished cumming, I whispered to him, watch your sister eat your cum and then I pulled off of him. I got Beth's attention and then told her to switch. Beth and Paulo watched as I lowered my pussy on to Gabriela's mouth. She immediately began sucking on my pussy, eating her brother's cum. I let Gabriela eat me for a few minutes while I watched Beth re-energize Paulo's cock by blowing him. I pulled off of Gabriela and kissed her while I played with her breast, then whispered to Gabriela, "Paulo's cum tastes great doesn't it. He likes your pussy juice also."

Gabriela stopped and looked at me like I was teasing her. I then said, "I knew Paulo could still rat you out, so I had to make sure he would not say anything, so I let him lick my fingers after they were in your pussy. He watched me finger you and then he gladly opened his mouth to lick them off. Then after Paulo came in me, you ate my pussy filled with his cum. You liked it didn't you?"

I then kissed Gabriela and she became more wild that before, I knew she was even more turned on now. I pulled back again and said, "lets go suck Paulo's cock."

I pulled Gabriela with me as we moved over to Paulo. Beth stood up leaving Paulo's cock accessible. I put his cock in to my mouth first as Gabriela watched me suck on it. Then I pulled it out and offered it to Gabriela. She slowly feed it in to her mouth and began sucking and licking him. I knew Paulo was not going to last to much longer, so I pulled Gabriela away. I whispered to Gabriela, "sit on his cock and fuck him."

Gabriela looked at me for a few seconds, wondering if she should, then Gabriela slowly stood up and positioned herself above Paulo's cock. As Gabriela lowered herself, I brought her hand to his cock and she grabbed it. Then she aligned herself and sank down on to his cock and began fucking him. Gabriela was riding him with a purpose, it had been a week since they began their vacation and I don't believe Paulo or Gabriela had the privacy to relieve themselves. But now both of them were getting their due.

Beth, knowing what was happening, pulled away from Paulo and once he saw it was his sister who was riding his cock. He did not try to stop her, he only encouraged her by beginning to feel her breasts and pinch her nipples. After several minutes of them fucking, Paulo let out a groan and then Gabriela moaned also. They both stopped moving and Gabriela kissed her brother as she fell on to his chest. Beth and I were caressing each other as Gabriela and Paulo began coming back to life.

Eventually, we all got up and walked to the closest shower to clean up. I convinced Gabriela to keep her dress of until we were at her boat. Beth and I watched as they both went in to the cabin, then Beth and I went in to our cabin and went to sleep.

The next morning when Beth and I got up, Gabriela and her family were on the stern of their boat. Chloe came to our boat and this time she was naked. We asked Gabriela if she want to go for a walk and with a big smile immediately said, "Yes."

Once away from the boats, Gabriela took off dress, she was wearing the same one as last night. We let Chloe know what had happen last night with Paulo. Gabriela was happy and then admitted she often wondered what sex would be like with her brother. Gabriela then asked us how we got to be naked in front of our parents. We told her our story of being caught by our father. After we walked around for a while we went back to our boat, Gabriela dress again before we got back. At the boat we heard Gabriela's father say he was going to change in to his swim suit. After he went in to the cabin, Gabriela with a smile on her face, said for everyone to hear, "I am going to put on my bikini," then went in to the cabin of their boat.

Beth and I waited on the dock as we saw the windows in the cabin were open and could see and hear Gabriela below as she took off her dress and stood there naked waiting for her father to come out of his compartment. Then we heard him apologize for walking in on her changing. Gabriela took it with ease, never covering up and told him it was ok. We saw him stand there looking at her as she talked to him, standing directly in front of him not even bothering to cover up or to get dressed. Her father then said, "You should get dressed before your bother walks in."

Again, Gabriela tried to put her father at ease by saying, "It is not anything he has not seen before, I am sure he has been with several girls since he is in college, he is a good looking guy. Just like you dad."

Then we saw Gabriela walk over to her shirtless father and give him a hug and a kiss on his cheek as she tanked him for taking them along on the holiday. Gabriela then turned around and bent over to put on her bottoms showing her ass and pussy to her father. Now a topless Gabriela stood there. We then heard and saw Gabriela's mother come into the cabin. When she saw Gabriela was topless, she only in a motherly teasing way, said, "Getting some sun are we?"

Gabriela, seizing the opportunity, said, "I might as well, seeing that all the neighbors are at least topless."

We watched as Gabriela came out of the cabin topless for all to see. I looked to our boat and looked at the expression on my father's face when he saw Gabriela. It was much the same as my expression when I first saw her.

Gabriela began talking with us. As we talked her parents came out of the cabin and sat down on the stern. Gabriela's mother said to Paulo, "You don't mind if your sister goes topless do you?" Trying to get a rise out of Gabriela or Paulo.

But Paulo, is a smart boy, and said something his parents were not expecting. Paulo said, "Why just topless, most of the girls are completely naked, see Chloe completely naked, unless Gabriela is to embarrassed to go completely naked."

Gabriela turned around and looked at Paulo who winked at her. Now she knew what he was trying to do, he wanted to help her. Gabriela said, "I am not afraid to be completely naked, I didn't think you would want to see you sister naked."

Paulo, replied, "It does not bother me if you are naked. You can get a good all over tan if you are naked."

Gabriela looked towards her parent's, they were no signs or word said that she could not be naked. So Gabriela turned towards her family and pushed down her bottoms and pulled them off her feet. She threw her bottoms in to the boat. I saw my father and mother watching Gabriela. Then I looked around and saw people in several other boats watching the spectacle before them. No one said anything and the moment was tense.

To my surprise, my father yelled over to Gabriela's parents, "We are going out swimming and snorkeling in a few hours, along with Chloe's parents, would you like to go along?"

Gabriela's father answered back, "sure that sounds good."

My father told them some details and hearing we had sometime, I said, "Lets go for a walk, you can come along Paulo if you want."

Paulo stood up and said, "Sure I would like that."

We all began walking away. Once we were out of sight, Gabriela went to Paulo and hugged him, then kissed him on the mouth. Gabriela and Paulo walked arm in arm as we went on to the beach. We found a somewhat secluded area to sit down. Gabriela had Paulo remove his shorts so he was naked. Gabriela then leaned over and began sucking his cock. Once she had him hard, she sat in his lap and began fucking and kissing him. The two of them were really going at it, even as several people walked by. After they both had an orgasm, they sat beside one another, occasionally kissing or touching each other.

We then headed back to the boats to get ready for the day out in the water. As we motored out, I saw Gabriela sitting on the stern with her legs open. Not only were her legs open but her recently fucked pussy was red, swollen, open, and leaking. She must have had forgotten. I was hopping her parents didn't notice.

We dropped anchor, mooring beside one another. My father then again surprised me when he asked Gabriela's parents if they minded if he and my mother got naked, also saying they could too. Gabriela's father said, "No worries."

Again, another surprise, Paulo said, "I might as well try being naked also."

I saw his parents turn around to look at him, when he saw they were watching, his dropped his shorts. His semi-erect cock was on display and his mother brought her hand up to her mouth to keep herself from gasping out loud.

We all dove in the water and began swimming around, Paulo stayed with us girls. When I got Gabriela away from her folks, I mentioned to her about sitting with her freshly fucked pussy open.

Gabriela replied, "I know, I saw my father looking, so I wanted to give him a show."

I told Gabriela, "When we take a break, I will help you give a show, just say yes when the time is right."

"But what are we going to do?" Gabriela asked.

"That is a surprise," I said.

We swam for a while, then everyone, got out of the water. I winked at Gabriela, then got my shaving kit. I had Beth shave me as everyone watched. At the end, Beth then gave me the tongue test to make sure I was smooth, taking a little longer than needed and nibbling on and stretching out my labia. When Beth pulled away, Chloe shouted, "Beth can you shave me?"

Chloe was in our boat quickly with her legs open while Beth shaved her and once Beth began giving Chloe the tongue test, I looked over to Gabriela and asked, "Do you want me to shave you?"

Gabriela's parents both quickly turned their heads toward Gabriela as she said, "Yes, I would like that," with a smile on her face.

I got my razor and climbed in to Gabriela's boat. Gabriela sat on the rear seat, and spread her legs wide open as her family watched. Her pussy was still red and swollen. I coated her with shaving cream and got to work. I took my time, putting my hands all over her pussy, pulling and pushing, getting her worked up. Gabriela was dripping now. I finished up wiping off the shaving cream, her family watching my every move. Then I said, "Time for the tongue test."

Gabriela whimpered when I said that. I knew it would not be long till I gave her an orgasm. I leaned in and stuck out my tongue, licking up her juices, and said loud enough for her family to hear, "You are really wet."

I resumed licking with my tongue, going deep inside her pussy and then nibbled on her clit and Gabriela could not take it anymore, she gasped and took a deep breath, then spoke out, "I am going to cum."

Gabriela moaned a few more times and then she let go with a body shaking orgasm. But I was not finished yet, I looked over my shoulder to Paulo and said, "Do you want to lean how to tell if a pussy is properly shaved?"

Paulo, nodded his head and walked over to me. Gabriela had the look of want on her face. Paulo knelt beside me, I told him just do like I did. Paulo leaned in, opened his mouth and began tonguing his sister to another orgasm. Gabriela could not stand it any longer, she pulled Paulo up and kissed him, then began sucking his hard cock, but that did not satisfy Gabriela. She sat back in the seat and pulled Paulo by his cock in to her pussy. He began fucking her, both of them moaning and gasping, until Paulo came in Gabriela.

Paulo pulled out and stood over to the side. I went over to Gabriela's father and knelt down. I reached up and opened his pants, pulling them down, releasing his hard cock. I then began to suck his cock. When I felt someone beside me, it was Gabriela, she pulled her father's cock from my mouth and put it in her own. I knew what to do next.

I stood up and went to Gabriela's mother, kissing her while pulling off the shoulder straps of her swim suit. When I freed her breasts, I saw they were similar to Gabriela's. I began sucking on her huge nipples, while I tugged on her bottoms, pulling them off. I mover her to a seat, spread her legs and began on her pussy. I then again felt someone beside me, it was Paulo. I moved to the side and watched as he ate his mother. Then Paulo moved between his mother's legs and shoved his cock in her pussy. Gabriela was bent over the seat, getting fucked by her father. I looked over to our boat, Beth and my mother were together and my father was alone, gently stroking his cock. I jump in to our boat and jumped on my father's cock, riding him till we were both satisfied.

For the rest of the day we swam, fucked, and sucked whoever we pleased, till it was time to return to the marina.

This time when we pulled in the marina, there were four nude girls and one nude boy, as we convinced Paulo to stay naked, promising him he could have one of us, who would do anything. All it took was for him to fuck his sister's ass, while we all watched.

We all made plans to go out for dinner later. Which meant getting a shower. All of us girls went together, where we washed each other. Of course when it came to certain areas, we took our time and thoroughly rubbed and groped one another, much to the delight of the other boaters.

After dinner we went to the bar again. There Gabriela stripped for money after being offered a huge amount of money to strip, brought on by the pleas from the crowd wanting to see her naked. Beth, Chloe, and I made some money as well. They had our parent's undressed us on stage for the crowd.

After we left the bar, Chloe's mother told us girls to come with her. We followed her to a clothing shop and she picked out a skater skirt with an elastic waist band for each of us, then a deep-v crop top. The top showed a lot of cleavage on all of us, on Gabriela, well she show more cleavage than all of us put together. When we tried on the skater skirt, I found out why she wanted the elastic waist band. So we could pull the skirt up or down. As the skirts were so short when we pulled them up a little, our butt was showing, not that anyone was complaining.

We wore our new clothes out of the shop and then we went to a shoe store, were she picked out wedges for all of us. We looked stylist, but could also be very revealing. We all thanked her by giving her a kiss out on the street where other people watched, not just a peck kiss, but a long passionate kiss feeling her up as we kissed.

After the clothing stores we all walked around a little more and then Gabriela's father took us in to a bikini shop. He told us to pick out something for the places where you could not be naked and needed to be covered. This caused several men to keep walking back and forth looking in window to see us. Of course as we looked around, we would bend over and our new skirts would show our ass and pussy. We all found micro-bikinis and tried them on in the shop. We all thank Gabriela's father the same way as we did Chloe's mother. A few people began to wonder how he got so lucky to kiss all of us girls.