My Fantasy Gets Fulfilled?

Story Info
A wife wants to experience being with a woman.
15.5k words
4.11
12.7k
17
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank fritz51 for giving me an early read, and my Sweet Inspiration, blackrandl1958 for her guidance, and of course her editing.

I had just come down from another incredible orgasm. Unlike the cliché, my husband James (not Jim), didn't just roll over and go to sleep, but was gently caressing and kissing my breasts. I was getting dangerously close to another peak but I was spent, so I reluctantly pushed him away, giving him a passionate kiss good-night to reassure him that he had done nothing wrong. I threw an arm across his chest and snuggled my head against his shoulder and tried to go to sleep.

Unfortunately, slipping away into slumberland had been difficult lately, and sleep wasn't going to come to me just yet.

Ever since I became sexually aware I realized that I was attracted to both sexes, that I was bi-sexual.

I never had the opportunity, or the courage, to actually experience being with a woman, and had more or less successfully repressed those desires.

I was in my thirties and I was afraid that I may have been approaching my "sell by" date, and if I didn't do something soon, I would have to take my desire to my grave.

James was my best friend and I couldn't imagine my life without him. Maybe I needed a shrink? With that thought I finally fell asleep.

The next few weeks were a roller coaster of emotions. Some days, I would just roll along normally, then I would inch upward as my urges grew stronger, then I would come screaming back down to reality.

Finally, I decided it was time to fish or cut bait.

"James, have you ever had any fantasies?" I asked, trying to test the waters.

"Of course, Sharon, doesn't everybody?" he said. "How about you? I'll bet you wish that I had a bigger cock and could go all night."

"Oh, my God, no, you destroy me every night."

"Well, what do you fantasize about?"

There, he had thrown down the gauntlet. I needed to buy some time.

"No, you go first," I said.

"I'm not sure if that's exactly fair, since you brought it up," he said, "but okay. I'm probably not so different from most guys, it would be really hot to be with two women." He saw the shocked look on my face, and quickly added, "As long as one was you, of course. Now, what's your fantasy?"

I couldn't tell him. If I said I wanted to be with another woman he'd think that he'd be getting his fantasy, but my fantasy was to be alone with a woman, and while I might have been open to different experiences that would include my husband watching, I didn't know if I could handle him having experiences with another woman. I know it sounds selfish. Fuck, it is selfish, but that's how I felt.

I begged off, and sweetheart that he is, he didn't push me.

Of course, that wasn't the end of things.

My urges were driving me crazy, and I finally made an appointment with a counselor.

It didn't take long for Dr. Bennett to get the story out of me, then she tried to set me straight.

"I think you misunderstand what being bisexual means," she said.

"It means that I want both men and women," I said.

"Close, but no cigar. It means that you're attracted to both men and women."

"Isn't that the same thing?"

"Yes, but not in the way that you think. Let me give you an example. You're at a club, or a party, and you see a man, a very attractive man. You're attracted to him. Does that mean that you can go off with him, have sex with him?"

"Of course not! I'm married."

"But you're attracted to him. Aren't you allowed to have sex with people that you're attracted to?"

A light began to glimmer in my brain.

"I... I see what you mean, that being married means that I can't act on any other attractions. But what can I do if I'm attracted to a woman? My urge to be with a woman is so strong, I don't know if I'd be able to resist."

"You'll have to do the same thing you do when confronted with an attractive man."

"I... I don't know if I can do that. I've been repressing these urges for so long, I feel like I'm going to burst."

"I'm afraid that there's no magic spell for that. Have you thought about approaching your husband? As it's not another man, he's not likely to feel as threatened. Many men find the idea of two women having sex a real turn-on."

"Even if one of them is his wife?"

"Sometimes, especially if one of them is his wife," she said with a laugh.

"I suppose once we got started, I could put out of my mind that he was there, watching me, watching us, but..."

"But what?"

"What if he found her attractive, what if he wanted to play with her?"

"Well, I assume you'd be looking for an attractive woman, it would only be natural that James would also find her attractive."

"But that's what I'm afraid of," I cried.

"There's no such thing as a free lunch. Assuming that you don't want to cheat..."

"Oh, no, I could never cheat on James."

"Then I'm afraid that I can't tell you what you want to hear. If you want to stay married and follow this path, you must be honest with James and deal with the fallout.

"I don't think I have to tell you that your husband may not want the marriage to continue if he's left out, or if it becomes too one-sided and he wanted it to stop and you couldn't, or wouldn't.

"If he did agree to it, he might either consciously or unconsciously be expecting to get more than you'll be prepared to give. You must be prepared for any eventuality."

Feeling more depressed than ever, I thanked Dr. Bennett and went home to consider my options.

While Dr. Bennett gave me a clearer understanding of my feelings, I was still back where I had started. The thought of bringing an attractive woman into our bedroom filled me with dread.

I relegated my desires to be with a woman to my masturbation fantasies. I even fantasized that it was a woman when James would go down on me, until I felt his stubble scratching me.

Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer.

"James, remember when we talked about fantasies?"

"I remember when we talked about my fantasy. As I recall, you didn't want to talk about yours."

The silence was deafening.

"Come on, Sharon, it can't be that bad... can it?"

This was it, no more holding back.

"Well, Honey, for a long time I've had the urge to be with another woman."

"I assume by 'be with' you mean to have sex with?"

"Yes," I said, as I saw his eyes light up. "Get your mind out of the gutter, I'm not talking about a threesome, I'm talking about me being with another woman."

He looked so sad, you'd think his dog had died.

"Couldn't I at least watch?" he asked hopefully. "Even that would be so hot!"

"Maybe," I said, "It would depend on her. But you'd better keep it in your pants."

"Sure, sure," he agreed, a little too readily for my tastes. "So, when will we do it?"

This was getting far more complicated than I wanted.

"First of all, we're not doing anything, you'd best get that idea out of your head right now. Second, I don't know. I don't even know where to begin..."

"Maybe I can help," he said, nearly jumping out of his chair until I shot him a look that could kill.

"If you're trying to convince me to not do this, you're doing a fine job of it."

"I'm sorry, it's just that I'm so excited."

"Well, save your excitement for when, or if, it happens."

"Yes, Dear," he said as he slinked away, no doubt to jack off.

With that out of the way, all I had to do was find the right women.

It turned out that wasn't as hard as I had expected.

I immediately ruled out anybody that we knew or that I worked with. I was afraid of the complications.

I cruised some dating sites, but nothing seemed promising.

As might be expected, an opportunity presented itself when I wasn't even looking for it.

I was out with some of the girls from the office, just having a little fun, letting our hair down, when I noticed a group of women a couple of tables over.

That in and of itself wasn't unusual, obviously, as it wasn't any different than our table.

What was different was that few men approached their table. The few that did were politely, or sometimes not so politely, sent on their way.

The women wouldn't usually approach other tables, preferring to dance with each other, although occasionally a bold woman would approach them. I couldn't tell what their criteria was for accepting a dance, all of the women seemed equally attractive.

Figuring that I wasn't going to get anywhere sitting on my butt, I stood up to approach their table, ignoring the questioning looks from my friends. I know this seems contradictory to my not wanting any involvement with work, but I couldn't see any way around it. At least they wouldn't be intimately involved.

My feet felt like they were encased in cement as I walked over, until I was standing frozen in front of them. I was unable to form a coherent thought, let alone speak, and was about to head back to my table when one of them took pity on me.

When she stood up I saw that she was tiny, barely five feet tall, with a mass of blond curls tumbling halfway down her back.

She wasn't drop-dead gorgeous, but she was very pretty. Her figure was petite, and her breasts weren't huge but just right for her body.

"Would you like to dance?" she asked, startling me out of my stupor.

I could only nod as she took me by the hand and led me onto the dance floor.

With her heels she was just tall enough to rest her head on my shoulder, but before we got to that she put her arms around my neck and I clumsily put my hands on her bare back and pulled her as close as I dared.

I could feel the nipples on her braless breasts, and was sure that she could feel mine, even through my bra.

My panties were already damp, and I wasn't sure if the scent of arousal was from her or from me.

"Would you like to join us?" she asked, and again I could only nod. She returned to her table as I went back to mine to get my purse.

I was hit with a barrage of questions that I couldn't answer even to myself as I grabbed my purse and stumbled over to her table, realizing that I didn't even know her name.

I just stood there nervously until she patted the spot on the bench next to her. I was blushing madly as I looked around the table. Her friends were smiling, not unkindly, at me.

After a moment of nervous silence my dance partner finally spoke.

"Hi, I'm Cecilia, you're..."

"Sharon, Sharon Williams."

She introduced me to her friends, but I totally blanked out. I doubt that I could identify them in a line-up.

After a very pregnant pause, Cecilia spoke again.

"So, what brings you over to us, Sharon? I think I've seen you here before, but you never strayed from the hetero end of the pool before tonight."

I was tongue-tied for a moment, then I tried to speak.

"I... I want, I want..."

"Yes, we all want, but what do you want?"

I knew she was playing me, but I had come that far, so I just I blurted out, "I want to know what it's like to be with a woman."

It was like we were in a "Cone of Silence," as if the rest of the club didn't exist, as Cecilia's friends exchanged angry glances, muttering things like "mid-life crisis."

I thought I was done for as Cecilia hip-checked me out of the booth, but it turned out that she was taking pity on me, or maybe I just looked tasty, as she took me by the hand and headed towards the door. I made a quick detour to my table and said a quick good night to my friends.

"Are you sure you're all right?" Jane asked.

I looked at Cecilia, who gave me a warm smile.

"Yes... yes, I think so," I said, as Cecilia continued to lead me to the door.

The cold night air shocked me back to a semblance of reality, and I almost bolted until Cecilia gently draped her arm over my shoulder and led me to the Dunkies on the corner.

We got some coffee, sat at a table furthest from the door and took some careful sips of the steaming hot coffee as the tension grew.

"Okay, Sharon, spill," she said, "Just what's your endgame here?"

I told her my story about my formerly repressed, now wanting to be expressed, bisexuality, and my conversation with James.

"I don't know, this all just seems so weird. Just how do you see this working? I take you back to my apartment, make mad Sapphic love to you and we ride off into the sunset. Do I have any say?" she asked sarcastically. "What about your husband?"

"I don't know," I cried. "I really haven't thought about it much beyond simply trying being with a woman. In my fantasies, I would enjoy it, and she... you, would enjoy it, also.

"The next step would be to have my husband watch us. I know that he'd never stand for me playing without including him, that'd be too much like cheating, so I would hope that you could be comfortable with that."

"What if he wanted to join in?"

She had a knack for zeroing on things.

"That's one of my biggest fears. Maybe not at first, but if we continued I'm sure it would only be a matter of time before he would want to be with us, to be with you, too."

"Why are you afraid of that?"

"I guess I'm jealous, I don't want to share my husband."

"But you're willing to make him share you."

"I didn't say it was fair or reasonable, it's just the way I feel, that he wouldn't be sharing me with another man, while I'd be sharing him with another woman. That might be a fine point, but it is different."

Cecilia was lost in thought for a moment.

"I must be out of my mind," she finally said, "but I guess I'll play along for a bit. Here's my address and phone number. Let's plan on a date..."

"A date?" I asked

"What, do you think I'm easy? You want to get in my pants, it's going to cost you at least a dinner," she said smiling. "Next Friday?"

I could only nod.

"Call me Monday to confirm and we'll set a time."

With that, she stood up.

"Are you just going to sit there?" she said when I didn't move and I struggled to my feet, noticing that my panties were quite damp. She put her arm around me as we walked back to the club.

"Are you coming back in?" she asked.

"No, no, I think I'll just go home."

"Okay," she said, kissing me on the cheek. "I'll talk to you Monday." She disappeared into the club with just her scent lingering, reminding me that she had been there.

I got my car and headed home, my mind swimming with mixed emotions. On one hand, I was getting my desire, but on the other hand, all the possible complications reminded me of the old saying, "Be careful what you wish for."

I was actually home a little earlier than usual, and James muted the TV and looked up with some concern.

"You're home early, Babe, is everything okay?"

"Oh, yes, everything's fine... I met a woman."

He raised an eyebrow.

"And?

"We have a date for next Friday. If all goes well, we're gonna give things a try."

I'm not sure if he looked excited or concerned.

"Is she hot?"

Men!

"Is that all you can think of? Yes, she's attractive, I guess you could call her hot."

He kept pushing for more details until I thought my brain would explode

"Look, let me go take a shower, and I'll give you a chance to show me why I should forget the whole thing, okay?"

He nodded eagerly and started picking up while I went upstairs to shower.

As I showered, my mind went back and forth as to whether I should do this or not.

When I was washing my pussy I realized that things had gotten a little wild down there, and decided it was time for a shave.

While I was trimming, I was wondering how much to shave. In a lot of the lesbian porn scenes, the women were totally bare; maybe I should shave it all off? As I thought about that, I realized that I had decided to call Cecilia on Monday to confirm our date.

I decided not to go totally bare, and left a landing strip just above my slit.

I spritzed on some of James' favorite perfume and decided to just walk out of the bathroom naked.

James was lying on the bed naked, with his cock sticking straight up, and when he saw my shaved pussy, I saw it twitch.

"Nice look, Babe, is that for me?"

I nodded, and I think he believed me.

Knowing that he was probably on a hair-trigger, I immediately attacked his cock to release the tension and enable him to last longer when we got down to business.

My instincts were right as he came quickly, filling my mouth with his cum.

Fortunately, his cum doesn't taste bad, and I swallowed easily as I smiled and made my way up to kiss him. Neither of us had any hang-ups about kissing after oral sex.

He turned me over and made his way down my body, paying special attention to my sensitive nipples. I almost came just from the nipple play, but the big tease just kept going down my body, stopping for a brief detour at my belly button before admiring my freshly shaved pussy.

"I like the new look," he said, before proceeding to lick up the length, stopping tantalizingly close to my eager clit.

As my lips began to open, he spread them gently to further expose my clit. He thrust his tongue in deep, then drew it up until he could lick and suck on my clit.

When he dove in to really attack my pussy, I was grateful that he didn't have a heavy beard, and he also must have shaved before I got home, because he didn't scratch my newly bare skin at all.

He quickly brought me to two orgasms with his mouth and fingers before entering me. He fucked me forcefully but gently, and as we came together, I found myself wondering why I wanted to risk fucking this up, but as I came down, I still craved a woman's touch.

The rest of the week was uneventful. I decided not to wait until Monday and called Cecilia on Sunday to confirm our date.

As Friday approached, I was so nervous that I took the day off. I sent James off with a morning blow job as a final thank you for allowing me this experience.

I spent all Friday afternoon in preparation for my date. The reality that I was about to do something new, something once done I would never be able to take back, still made me nervous. I continued to wonder if I should call the whole thing off, but my libido was in charge and I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind.

I took a leisurely bubble bath, then shaved all over with special attention to my little kitty, just leaving the landing strip.

There were a dozen outfits discarded on the bed before I decided on what seemed like the perfect choice.

While I didn't know how far the evening would go, I decided to hope for the best, and selected a lacy black thong; though not the skimpiest one in my drawer.

The dress was a little black halter dress, which meant no bra. The halter was thin and semi-sheer, you could almost see my areolae, and I knew that if I got turned on or chilly, my nipples would be on display.

The back was very low, and if the waist wasn't snug I'd be risking showing the top of my ass.

I deliberately didn't use James' favorite perfume, in fact, I bought a totally new scent for that night.

I grabbed my purse and a wrap and went downstairs.

James had come home while I was getting ready, and was just finishing a sub that he brought home for his dinner.

"Woo hoo!" he said as I glided down the stairs. "I wish I could be a fly on the wall tonight."

"Well, you can't, but I'll tell you all about it later."

"Later? Does that mean that you'll be back tonight?"

That froze me in my tracks. I hadn't even thought of that. I didn't even know if the evening would go any further than dinner and dancing, though I certainly hoped that it would. I immediately dashed back upstairs to throw together an overnight bag. That caused James to cock an eyebrow when I came back downstairs.

"I guess I have my answer," he said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know what's going to happen, Honey, I just want to be ready, in case, you know..."