My Fantasy Gets Fulfilled?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand, Babe, you go have a good time, just text me if you're not coming home tonight so I don't worry."

"I will, Sweetie, don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

He leaned in for a gentle kiss, he didn't want to mess up my make-up. I threw on my wrap and I was out the door.

I don't even remember driving to Cecilia's, but there I was, parked in her driveway, giving one final thought as to whether I was making a huge mistake or not.

Then I turned the car off and was standing at her door, ringing the bell.

She opened the door and I couldn't believe it: Her dress was nearly identical to mine, except that it was white, and there was no "almost" about her nipples showing.

As I entered her house she hugged me, and in another remarkable coincidence, she was wearing the same perfume as I was.

We pulled back, looked at each other and laughed at the similarities.

"I guess Fate must be telling us something," she said.

"Seems that way," I said. "Our reservations are for 7:30, we should probably get going."

She nodded, grabbed her wrap and we were out the door and on our way.

The ride was filled with nervous silence, and we each had a hand on the other's thigh.

The valet seemed to appreciate the view, especially when he helped Cecilia out with her nipples trying to poke holes in her dress.

Dinner was tense. We tried to make small talk, but we both were pretty sure where this night was going.

It may have been nerves, or maybe just a delay tactic, but I asked her to go dancing, and she readily agreed.

We chose a club that neither of us frequented; we didn't want to run into anyone we knew, though after the previous Friday I doubt if anyone would be shocked.

We both had to fend off the usual lounge lizards who asked us to dance. It wasn't until we danced a few slow dances together that they lost interest, except for the egotistical few who thought that we just needed a "real man" to straighten us out, or worse, had visions of threesomes dancing in their eyes.

As the men gave up, the women started to approach us, but we gently, or in a few cases, not so gently, sent them on their way.

It was so different slow dancing with a woman. The softness of her breasts contrasted sharply with the stiffness of her nipples, and my panties were soon damp with my arousal.

My tension was relieved when Cecilia said, "If you don't take me home right now, I'm going to fuck you right here on the dance floor."

I didn't know how serious she was, but taking no chances, I settled our tab as she went to get my car.

I don't know how I avoided an accident, as I have no recollection of driving back to her house.

The car was barely in Park when Cecilia jumped out and ran to open her front door, and I was right behind her as the door swung open.

We were inside and she was kicking the door closed as she took my face in her hands and laid a passionate kiss on my lips.

Her lips were soft and sweet, like nothing I had ever experienced. James is a great kisser, but there was no comparison to Cecilia's hot lips.

Our mouths were open and our tongues were dueling as we each unfastened the necks of our dresses, letting the tops drop to our waists, exposing our breasts to our eager eyes.

I was hesitant, but Cecilia wasted no time in cupping my breasts in her soft, warm hands, gently flicking my hard nipples with her thumbs.

She resumed kissing me as her hands worked on my breasts, and if she was disappointed that I wasn't reciprocating she didn't show it.

Just as I was reaching for her breasts, she took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

She turned down her bed, then reached behind her back to unzip her dress, letting it fall to pool at her feet.

I was frozen, mesmerized by the sight of her clad only in tiny white lace panties, quite similar to the black ones that were still hidden by the rest of my dress.

Not waiting for me to catch up, she unzipped my dress and I stepped out of it as it reached the floor.

Cecilia stroked my arms sending chills through my body and led me to her bed where I lay down, still somehow under her spell.

She lay down beside me and we resumed our kissing, but she soon began kissing down my neck, paying special attention to the sensitive hollow at my collar bone.

I was still her passive subject as her hands returned to my breasts, just getting them ready for her sweet lips.

I momentarily recalled James doing the same thing, but somehow it was more exciting when Cecilia did it. Maybe it was due to the forbidden nature, maybe it was all in my head, but I could already feel myself building to a strong orgasm.

Cecilia moved further down my body, grabbed my panties and started tugging them down. I lifted my hips to help her, and the musky scent of my arousal reached my nose and I began tossing back and forth. I didn't know how much longer I could take the stimulation.

She pulled my panties off and tossed them on the floor, then just attacked my pussy.

James has a very talented mouth, and never fails to get me off, but his best efforts paled in comparison to Cecilia. I can't really describe it, the closest I can come is watching a movie on a big screen TV, then watching it in a high-quality movie theater.

It took almost no time for me to come once, twice, three times before I had to push her head away.

She moved back up the bed and gave me a soft kiss. I couldn't believe how wet her face was, and I eagerly licked my juices from her face.

"I guess you liked that, huh?" she said.

"Mmm, mm," was all I could say as I wrapped my arms around her and promptly fell asleep.

In the middle of the night my bladder woke me up and I gently disentangled myself and quietly made my way to the bathroom.

As I sat on the toilet, I was troubled to realize that I never reciprocated with Cecilia.

What would she say when she woke up? Would she hate me? I didn't really think so, she was holding me pretty tightly when I woke up, but I guessed that I would find out in the morning.

I finished up and crept back into bed. The moonlight shining through the window revealed a satisfied smile on Cecilia's face, so I figured I was pretty safe.

I once again wrapped my arms around Cecilia, and she snuggled into me in her sleep and sleep once again overtook me.

The next time I woke up I was alone in bed, and I could smell the aroma of blessed coffee brewing.

I used the bathroom again, and saw that Cecilia had left a toothbrush and a robe out for me. I took a fast shower, brushed my teeth and put on the robe, shocked that it was completely sheer. Oh, well, I thought, it's not like she hasn't seen it all already, and followed the aroma to the kitchen.

Cecilia was wearing a similar robe, and she had obviously removed her panties.

Her ass looked fantastic, and I knew from our dancing that it was nice and firm.

"Coffee's over there," she said nodding towards the corner of the kitchen, "and breakfast will be ready in just a couple of minutes."

I grabbed a mug of coffee with cream and sugar and sat at the kitchen table at a place where I could watch her work.

Her ass had a delightful jiggle as she moved back and forth, and she soon turned around with plates of scrambled eggs and bacon.

I couldn't help noticing that her pussy was totally bare, and I found myself licking my lips. She smiled as she saw where I was looking, then sat down hiding it from view, though her breasts with their hard nipples were still staring me in the face, as I knew mine were doing the same to her.

After eating a few mouthfuls, I put my fork down and looked Cecilia straight in the eye, and she put hers down also.

"Cecilia, I'm so sorry, I fell asleep before I could take care of you."

"There's no need to apologize, Sharon. I know I did a number on you," she said with a smile. "Besides, I took care of myself after you fell asleep."

"You mean you..."

"I have quite a toy collection."

I could only blush, then I returned to my eating.

"Oh, fuck!" I said.

"What's the matter?"

"I forgot to text James last night. He must be frantic. I'm surprised that he's not blowing up my phone."

"Relax, Sharon, after you fell asleep, I got your phone and sent him a text. I assumed that he might be expecting you home."

"Thank you for that; I'm sure he's already waiting to debrief me," I said laughing.

"I think I already took care of the 'debriefing,'" she said.

I didn't think I could be any more embarrassed.

"Relax, Sharon, I'm just teasing you, but I'm afraid I must insist on another date next Friday, and I won't go so easy on you!"

I shuddered at the thought.

We were soon finished with breakfast. I helped her clean up, dressed in a t-shirt and jeans and got ready to leave.

Considering the previous night, our good-bye kiss was quite chaste, and I got in my car and headed for home.

James was waiting for me with an eager grin on his face.

"Well, was it all that you expected?"

I paused to consider my answer.

"Let me get a cup of coffee, and I'll tell you all about it."

I did tell him everything that we did, though I carefully edited out how much nicer her kisses were and how much better she ate me out.

He was obviously getting more and more turned on, and as soon as I finished he grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.

I wish I could say that his loving measured up to Cecilia, but that would have been nearly impossible under the best conditions, and he was far too eager to warm me up properly. Fortunately, all I had to do was think of the previous night and I was dripping.

The one thing that Cecilia couldn't give me was the feeling of fullness I got from James' cock, and I welcomed it with open arms, so to speak.

He tried to go down on me, but I urged him to just fuck me, and fuck me he did. As we lay in the afterglow, he was idly tweaking a nipple as I stroked his soft cock.

His cock was reviving, I took it in my mouth to hasten its recovery and we were soon in a leisurely sixty-nine.

I wasn't sure that I would ever be able to give up James' cock, and prayed that I would never have to.

We gave each other orgasms, then it was time to face the day. We showered separately, got dressed and it was time for lunch.

"So, did you talk to her about me watching you?"

"Cecilia."

"What?"

"Cecilia. Her name is Cecilia."

"Oh, okay, did you talk to Cecilia about it?"

"It did come up for discussion earlier, and I don't think she's necessarily opposed to the idea, but I don't think she's quite ready for that yet. To be honest, I don't think I am either."

He seemed disappointed.

"While we had sex, it was mostly her doing me. I think I need to do it before I'd be ready to have an audience."

He was silent for a moment, then nodded his understanding.

"We have another date Friday, and I should have a better idea then," I said, and he brightened up.

For the rest of the week we really tore up the sheets, I wasn't sure if it was because we were so turned on or if it was to reaffirm our attraction to each other.

The week seemed to both drag and fly by, then Friday arrived and it was time to get ready.

This time I went with a strapless red dress with a matching skimpy thong. I considered going braless, but chose a red shelf bra that both lifted the girls and left my nipples exposed. The dress came to just above my knees with a slit up my left thigh almost to my hip.

If I was disappointed in Cecilia's casual outfit, jeans and a t-shirt, I wasn't disappointed in her reaction to mine.

"Wow!" she said, "I was going to apologize for not warning you that tonight was going to be casual, but I'm not sorry to see you in that outfit.

"I thought that I'd save us some time and make us dinner."

I swallowed my disappointment and smiled. "That's okay, it was fun dressing up for you."

She wrapped me in her arms and gave me a deep kiss, thrusting her tongue deep into my mouth.

"Come on, join me in the kitchen, maybe I'll put you to work."

As it turned out, everything was nearly done, and we were soon enjoying an excellent meal of salmon, roasted potatoes and green beans. Except for the aura of expectation, it could have been any two friends sharing a meal.

We decided to skip dessert, cleared the table and loaded up the dishwasher.

If I thought that we might start things slowly, I was mistaken as she immediately led me to her bedroom.

With no further ado, she crossed her arms and lifted her t-shirt over her head, her braless breasts bouncing gently as her nipples hardened. She pushed her jeans down, revealing that she had been commando, then looked at me.

"I think someone is over-dressed. Would you like some help?"

I nodded as she moved behind me, placing butterfly kisses on my neck as she unzipped my dress, pushing it down over my hips, holding my hand as I stepped away from it as it pooled on the floor.

She moved back in front of me, kissing me all over my face as she expertly unhooked my bra and tossed it aside. She broke the kiss just long enough to remove my panties, then resumed the kiss as she led me to her bed where we sat and stroked all over our bodies.

We were both breathing heavily when she lay back on the bed drawing her legs up and apart.

"I think you know what you want to do," she said.

She was right about that: I wanted to do it, I couldn't remember when I wanted anything so much, but I was still very anxious.

I decided to delay the inevitable by stroking and kissing my way up her legs until I was up close and personal with the first pussy that wasn't my own.

I could already smell her arousal, and I hesitated before going any further. I knew Cecilia's patience was wearing thin when she began tugging on my hair.

Soon my nose was bumping into her mons and I made my first tentative lick of a pussy. I could feel her body shiver as her lips began to part slightly.

Instinct took over as my fingers gently pulled her lips further apart, allowing my tongue to penetrate her depths. My fingers replaced my mouth as it sought her rapidly hardening clit, causing a guttural moan to escape her lips.

My fingers found her G-spot as my lips and tongue assaulted her clit, bringing her to a shuddering orgasm.

She pulled my face up and we shared a sloppy kiss, then I rolled off of her and we lay on our sides facing each other.

"That was good, huh?" I said.

"Oh, Baby, that was much, much better than good! You're a natural."

I beamed with pride, but was also worried; did this mean that I was a lesbian? What did that mean for my marriage?

I took no chances, and made sure to text James that I was spending the night.

As soon as Cecilia had recovered, we resumed kissing, then I paid some overdue attention to her breasts. They were small, but firm and proportional to her body, with large nipples that were hard with her arousal.

I made my way back down to her pussy, but before I had gone very far she had me rotate into a sixty-nine.

While sixty-nine was certainly in my repertoire, I had obviously never done it with a woman.

The big difference was the "view." With a man, I had a pair of hairy balls in my face, and I had developed the habit of closing my eyes. When I sixty-nined with Cecilia, all that I could see was her cute little asshole.

Anal sex had never been our thing, and ass play had been limited to our buttocks, but Cecilia's rosebud fascinated me. That would be an adventure for another day.

Sixty-nine is fun, but a downside is that receiving distracts you from giving, so I lifted myself off of Cecilia's face and twisted myself back around to concentrate on my most pleasurable task. With no further distraction, I soon brought Cecilia to a thrashing orgasm as she humped her pussy into my face.

I moved up beside her and placed a gentle kiss on her lips, then wrapped an arm around her and pulled her head onto my shoulder. She reached an arm down and lazily fingered my pussy as she dozed off.

Now it was my turn to do without, but giving Cecilia such pleasure gave me such a measure of satisfaction that I drifted off to a blissful sleep.

I awoke to find Cecilia lapping at my pussy, but as pleasurable as it was, I had to pee in the worst way, so I regretfully pushed her off and made a mad dash for the bathroom.

I had to go so bad I didn't close the door, and as I opened the floodgates, I looked up to see Cecilia standing in the doorway watching me with a silly grin on her face.

I nearly died from embarrassment, then she said, "As often as I've slept with women, this is the first time I've watched one pee."

The humiliation was so great I wished I would die.

I finished quickly, then jumped up and pushed her out the door, closing and locking it before cleaning up.

I could feel the blush on my face when I came out to confront her, still with that goofy grin on her face.

"I could really kill you right now," I said.

"Come on, Sharon, it's not that bad."

"Yeah, easy for you to say, it didn't happen to you."

"Tell you what, the next time I go, you can watch."

I grabbed a pillow and was whacking her with it when she grabbed me and threw me down on the bed. For such a small woman she was remarkably strong, but I was about to throw her off when she began tickling me. I retaliated, and soon we were both rolling on her bed laughing, then rolling together kissing. I just couldn't stay mad at her.

Over breakfast we were like a couple of schoolgirls, if your typical schoolgirls are eating breakfast half-naked giggling about the previous night's lesbian loving, until I brought up the subject of James watching us. Cecilia was silent for a few moments.

"I don't know, Sharon, I know you said this would be coming, but I'm not sure that I'm entirely comfortable with the idea."

"Frankly, I'm not exactly comfortable with it either, but if we're to continue this, and keep my marriage, we have to at least give it a try. Otherwise, I don't think we should see each other anymore."

"Okay," she said with a teardrop in her eye, "I'll do it, but I want you to myself a couple more times."

"I'm sure James will agree to that. He probably won't be thrilled, but I'll give him no choice."

We weren't in the mood for any more playing, so we cleaned up, I got dressed and went home.

James was sitting at the table drinking his coffee, and looked up hopefully when I came in.

"You're home a little early, is everything okay?"

"Yes, everything's fine. Cecilia and I talked about you watching us."

He was practically bouncing in his seat.

"I've got some good news, and some bad news."

"I assume the good news is that she said yes, so what's the bad news?"

"She wants us to have a couple more nights just the two of us."

"A 'couple' as in two?"

"That's most likely."

"Well, I'd obviously prefer that it be sooner, but I can live with that."

"Thank you, Baby," I said as I sat on his lap and gave him a big kiss. "Shall we go to the bedroom so I can thank you properly?"

"Lead the way, Madame."

I'd like to say that we had wild and crazy sex, but instead, we had leisurely, loving sex. James did most of the heavy lifting and we both slept through lunch.

As a thank you, James took me out to dinner then dancing. As luck would have it, Cecilia was there with her friends. I gave her the high sign that I'd see her in the ladies' room, and I went straight there at the first break. The door hadn't even closed all the way when Cecilia pushed it open and came in.

"So how did it go?" she asked me after giving me a big smooch.

"About as well as you might expect. He was disappointed that he'd have to wait a little longer, but happy that it was going to happen.

"I don't think you should let James see that we know each other. I don't want him to wonder about you if he recognizes you when you meet. Maybe it would be better if you went somewhere else?"