My Fantasy Gets Fulfilled?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We put on our coats and returned to the lobby, and sure enough, James was looking at his watch and tapping his foot impatiently. He looked up with relief when we walked over to him, then hailed us a cab to go to the club, totally oblivious to what we were almost wearing under our coats.

When we got to the club, he wasn't really paying attention when he took our coats to check them, or else he would have seen my left breast play peek-a-boo, and I had it safely tucked away by the time he came back.

As he came back, he was distracted putting away the coat check tickets, but then he looked up and saw us. He obviously saw Cecilia first, because he had a big grin on his face, but then he saw my outfit and gasped.

"Isn't that just a little bit... revealing?" he said.

"Come on, James, we've seen worse," I said.

He just shook his head. "If we have, I'd think I'd remember something like that," he said, but took our arms and walked into the club.

We definitely turned heads, but didn't cause any disturbances.

Cecilia and I went to the restroom to affix the double-sided tape to the dress and my breasts, a task that was complicated by my nipples reacting to her touch, but we got out of there before we could attract an audience.

We managed to dance the night away without any accidental wardrobe malfunctions, though I managed an intentional one when I hooked one side of her top, but James quickly screened her off while she adjusted herself.

With that, James decided that it was time to go, so we retrieved our coats and caught a cab back to the hotel.

When we got to the room, James raised his eyebrows a bit seeing the suite, but relaxed when I whispered in his ears that he'd soon understand.

After a round of kissing, Cecilia and I headed to one bedroom. James started towards the other until Cecilia took him by the hand, pulling him towards ours. He gave me a questioning look, and with just a moment's hesitation, I nodded yes.

We stood beside the bed, having another round of kisses, then Cecilia and I started undressing each other while James watched. He seemed to be trying to undress himself, but he was so distracted that we were both naked before he even finished unbuttoning his shirt.

We stood on either side of him, alternating between kissing each other and kissing him as we slowly undressed him. It seemed to take both forever and no time before he was standing naked between us, his cock sticking up more than I could remember ever seeing it.

I took Cecilia's hand and stroked James' cock with it, shuddering with excitement. All my fears about sharing him seemed to fly away. I was afraid that they might return, but right then I was just lost in the moment.

Cecilia and I climbed into bed and were making out, kissing and stroking each other, while James stood beside the bed, watching us and gently stroking his cock.

Cecilia nudged me over and made room for James to lie down next to her. They started kissing, with James caressing one breast while I played with the other.

I was feeling neglected, so I grasped Cecilia's chin to turn her face towards me so that we could kiss, while James slid his hand down her body and started playing with her pussy.

"I can't believe we're doing this," James said. "Sharon, I love you so much."

Of all the things I expected to hear, that wasn't even on the list. I thought that maybe this would work out after all?

We continued like that for a while, rearranging ourselves as different hands and mouths contacted various body parts, when Cecilia dropped the next bomb.

"Sharon, could I please fuck James?"

There it was. My greatest fear when I started this "experiment," my biggest worry, had come to fruition. So why wasn't I more upset? Why wasn't I yelling and screaming, slapping the shit out of one or both of them, pushing them out of the bed?

I couldn't understand it at the time, but when I had more time to consider it, I realized that I trusted both of them, that my love for James hadn't changed, and more importantly, his love for me hadn't, couldn't, wouldn't change.

I became aware that they were both staring at me, wondering what I was going to do.

I'm not sure which of us was more surprised when I kissed her on the lips, smiled, and said, "Yes."

After a moment's hesitation as they looked back and forth between each other and me, James climbed between Cecilia's legs and placed the head of his cock at her entrance. They both turned towards me, and when I gave them a nervous nod, he slid into her easily. I gave her nipple a tweak, placed a soft kiss on her lips, then backed off a bit.

I hated to admit it, but they were beautiful together, and whatever lingering jealousy I felt was fading away. Of course, I had no idea of what kind of aftershocks there might be, but we would have to deal with that later.

I have no idea how much time had passed, but they were coming, and unlike in many porn scenes there weren't twisted faces and lots of grunting and groaning, just sweet smiles and gentle sighs.

James went to the bathroom, I assume to clean-up, and Cecilia rolled over to face me, and gently stroked my face.

"Are we okay, Babe?" she said.

I kissed her, said, "We're so much better than okay," and started kissing down her body. As I dropped below her waist she stopped me.

"Sharon, what are you doing?"

"Relax, Babe, I know what I'm doing," I said, though I was wondering that myself.

As I reached her pussy, I could smell the mixed aroma of James' cum and her pussy, and saw some of his cum dripping from her pussy towards her ass.

I stuck my tongue out and made a tentative lick up, capturing the cum and bringing it into my mouth. I'm not sure what I expected, as I've tasted James' cum many times, and I can't honestly say that it tasted any different, but it just somehow felt different.

Without giving it any further thought I dove into her pussy, licking all around it, then thrusting my tongue in as deep as I could get it. I know many, if not most guys hate eating "cream pies," even their own, but I found it a real turn on. As I said, I'd tasted James' cum many times, as well as Cecilia's pussy, and enjoyed both, and maybe it was all in my mind, but the combination was exquisite.

I was reluctant to leave as she pulled me back up and we sloppily kissed. If the mixture on my face bothered her, she sure didn't show it, and we gradually shifted into a tribbing position. It was a little awkward due to our height difference, and we had never tried it before, but we soon got into a rhythm and were rapidly reaching our peaks.

I was vaguely aware of James watching us as we came down and untangled ourselves, and when I had completely recovered, I saw that he had a big grin on his face.

"Wow," he said, "I've seen that in porn and it always seemed so phony and awkward, but you two were so graceful and hot. I hope you'll do it again."

"Maybe we will, maybe we won't," I said, "but if we do, it will be because we want to, not for your entertainment."

"Uh, uh, of course, Babe, of course, I didn't mean..." he was saying before Cecilia and I broke out laughing.

"I'm just messing with you, Honey. It was a lot of fun for us, too, and you can be sure that you'll be seeing it often."

With that, he nearly jumped into the bed with us, and we were a jumble of limbs and lips before falling asleep together.

As much fun as the previous night was, waking up on the cold wet spot was gross, and we were soon play fighting over the shower, which was barely big enough for two, let alone three.

We ordered room service and when it arrived, we were all wrapped in fluffy robes.

We ate quietly; none of us wanted to say the wrong thing, and every time one of us would look at the other we'd quickly look away. We soon settled down to eat.

Soon it was time to go home. We drove back to our house and we both walked her to her car. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed passionately, but we felt that we should call a halt before the neighbors started stirring.

The three of us continued to play just about every weekend, and it seemed to add a spark to James' and my own love-making.

One Friday, Cecilia was out of town and I went on a GNO with my old group of friends. Needless to say, I was met with a barrage of questions.

"Well, hello, stranger," Jane said. "To what do we owe the honor of your presence? Could it have anything to do with that hot little blonde who was with you and James a few weeks ago?"

I could feel the heat of a blush on my cheeks, and gave them the Cliff's Notes version of what I had been doing with James and Cecilia.

"I can't believe that you let James fuck that little slut," Mary said.

"Did you not hear me? James let me 'fuck that little slut' first. I'll admit that I had my concerns about getting James involved, but it's succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

"To use a cliché, 'It's just sex.'

"I can't deny that we have developed strong feelings for each other, but James and I come first, and Cecilia knows and respects that."

That was met with a lot of doubtful looks.

The conversation devolved into a cacophony of chatter. None of them could believe that this could work, and were concerned that I was playing with fire.

Well, maybe I was, but my giving up on what seemed to be working wasn't in the cards. I decided to make it an early night and left them to their muttering and shaking heads.

James could tell that something was off.

"You're home early, Babe. Is everything all right?"

"Yeah, everything's fine. It's just that I had a little too much to drink, and blabbed to the girls about our 'arrangement.'"

He cocked an eyebrow.

"How did that go?"

"About as well as you might expect. They think that we're all crazy, especially me."

"Why especially you?"

"They think I'm putting too much temptation in front of you, that I might lose you to Cecilia."

"What do you think?"

"You know that was one of my biggest concerns right from the start, but now that we've been doing it for a bit, it doesn't worry me at all. You're obviously attracted to Cecilia, just as I am, but I believe that if I called a halt right now, that while we would miss Cecilia and all that we do, that we'd be okay. Not that I'm about to do that," I said with a laugh.

With that, James and I went to bed to remind ourselves what we enjoyed about each other.

When Cecilia returned, we resumed our weekend threesomes. We tried to keep things fresh by mixing things up. Sometimes it was James going back and forth between us, sometimes it was Cecilia and I playing together, but mostly it was a mix.

When Cecilia had been back for a couple of months, a thought began percolating in my brain.

I could tell that Cecilia was concerned about something as we said good-bye Sunday afternoon.

"I'll call you later," I said.

"Call me?" she asked with a worried look on her face.

"Of course," I said, "but James and I need to talk, and..."

"I understand, just call whenever you're ready."

"I will," then I gently closed the door behind her and returned to sit with James.

"Well," he said, "you wanted to experience being with a woman. I would say that you have certainly accomplished that. What now?"

"I guess you could say that I've satisfied my curiosity, but it's only whetted my appetite, I want more."

"More women?" He seemed shocked.

"Oh, no, Cecilia is more than enough. I just want more with Cecilia."

"And where does that leave me?"

"Did you have a problem with where we left you last night?"

"N... No. Does that mean we can keep doing that?"

"As long as Cecilia is cool with it, I'm game."

As usual, James was over-eager.

"Maybe we should call her now?"

"Jesus, she probably isn't even home yet. I'll call her tomorrow and meet her for dinner, see how she feels."

"Can I come along?"

"No."

"No? Why not?"

"Because I don't want her to feel pressured."

"I won't pressure her."

"Fuck, you ooze pressure from every pore; just chill for a few days. If it's gonna happen, it'll happen."

He looked so sad that I almost weakened, but stood my ground, and James went out for a run.

I was a little puzzled by how calm I was about everything. My biggest fear was losing my man to the "other woman," but despite James' obvious attraction to Cecilia, I had no fear of that at all.

Yes, he was certainly attracted to Cecilia, but I expected that. I'll admit that I hadn't been so sure of his love for me. Oh, I never doubted that he loved me, but I had feared that his love wouldn't be strong enough to resist another woman's charms.

I was also reassured that as much as Cecilia enjoyed the sex with James, that it was strictly a physical attraction, not the kind of romantic love that could cause her to try to run off with him. I certainly didn't believe that she could do that to me; if she was going to run off with somebody, it would probably be with me!

I was just ready to call her when my phone rang. I could see by the Caller ID that it was Cecilia.

"Hi, Girlfriend, I was just getting ready to call you."

"Great minds think alike. Do you think you could come by this evening?"

"Sure, no problem. Should I bring James?"

She hesitated before saying, "No, I just think that we need to talk."

"That's funny, I wanted to talk to you, too."

"That sounds ominous. Should I be worried?"

"No, no, I don't think so. Should I come by at say, seven o'clock?"

"Yeah, that sounds good."

"Should I bring anything?"

"No, just your sweet self." She hung up before I could ask her any more questions.

That was mysterious. I know she said not to worry, but I was nervous anyway. I wondered if she wanted to talk about the same thing that I did.

"I'm going over to Cecilia's," I told James as we cleaned up after dinner.

"Can I come?" he asked in that eager puppy dog way that could be endearing, but was beginning to be annoying whenever Cecilia was involved.

"I already told you no, besides, she specifically asked for just me."

I could see a pout coming, so I rushed to reassure him.

"I'm sure there's no problem; she probably just doesn't want to be distracted by your charm."

He knew I was bull-shitting him, but decided to play along.

"Do you know when you'll be home?"

"She didn't say, I don't think I'll be late, I'll let you know."

With that, he went to watch TV and I went to get ready.

I wasn't sure what to wear, so I decided on casual, just jeans and a top, put the final touches on my make-up and went to the door.

"Bye, Honey, I'll talk to you later."

He didn't respond. I figured he was just sulking, shrugged my shoulders and closed the door behind me.

Cecilia met me at the door, barefoot in jeans and a t-shirt. We gave each other a big hug, and I could smell the scent of our favorite perfume on her neck.

She already had two glasses of wine on the coffee table, along with the open bottle. I was wondering if we were going to need the whole bottle.

We sat on the couch silently sipping our wine, when she took a big gulp, set her glass down, turned towards me and took one of my hands in both of hers.

"Sharon, I don't think that I can see you and James anymore."

I nearly spilled my wine before I could put my glass down.

"But why? I thought we had something special. I thought you loved us."

"I do, that's why I can't see you anymore."

"That makes no sense! If you love us, you should want to keep seeing us."

"That's the point; I do want to keep seeing you, but not like this. I need more."

A light was beginning to dawn on me. This was my opening to express the feelings that had been building in me.

"That's a funny coincidence, I've been thinking along the same lines."

"You mean..."

"Yes, I was going to ask you to move in with us."

"Whoa, isn't that kind of a big step?"

"Huh? I thought that was what you wanted."

She hesitated for a moment.

"I... I guess it was, but somehow I didn't think that it would happen so fast."

"Well, I do have to talk to James, though I doubt that he would have an issue with it, and we have to figure out the logistics."

I could see a weight get lifted off her shoulders, and we fell into a warm embrace and just sat there for a few minutes.

We sat up and finished our wine, just the one glass each, and I got up to go home to sound out James on the plan.

"Should I come along?" Cecilia asked.

"I don't think so. I'm sure James won't have an issue with it, but I don't want any distractions, and I want James to be able to talk freely."

Cecilia nodded, we hugged and kissed and I went home.

I sat in the car for a while gathering my thoughts. Worries about James not going along with a more involved relationship with Cecilia were zero, whether she moved in or not.

I also knew that he had a one-track mind; he would simply think about all the sex. He wouldn't be concerned about all the logistics, how we would deal with family and friends. What about children? How would Cecilia's interests be protected?

I decided that nothing was going to be decided by me alone sitting in my car, and went in to face James.

"Well, Sharon, how did it go?"

"Quite well, actually. I... We, have a... a proposal to make, and I don't want you to respond right away, okay?"

"Okay," he said, a little hesitantly.

"Cecilia and I were thinking that she could maybe move in with us..." I had to shoot a glare at him to get him to cool his jets.

"Listen, this isn't going to be a sex party. There'll be responsibilities and commitments for all of us. What happens if we don't want Cecilia to be with us? Or if she wants to leave? What about kids?"

"I hadn't thought about all that."

"Of course you didn't, you were letting your little head do all of your 'thinking.' I think we should just sleep on it for now."

"I guess you're right," he said, and we just cuddled as we fell asleep.

Fortunately, Monday was a holiday, and I woke up early and called Cecilia as early as I dared to invite her for breakfast and to discuss our situation, and she agreed readily.

Cecilia came in and gave us each warm hugs and kisses, then we sat down to eat. We didn't talk much, our minds churning over the discussion to come.

By unspoken agreement, I took the lead.

.

"Cecilia, James and I, if you agree, would like to expand our current relationship, possibly including you moving in with us."

That was met with a hopeful look from James and a confused look for Cecilia.

"I won't say that I'm not intrigued by the idea," she said, "but how would that work?"

"That's what we would have to work out," I said. "First and foremost would be how to protect you."

"Protect me? How? Why?"

"The why is simple. If James and I split up, there are laws in place to protect both of our interests. There are no laws to cover your situation. The how is the big question. My guess is that we would have to talk to a lawyer, get some sort of an agreement, sort of like a prenup, drawn up.

"I know it seems cold, but if it saves grief later, it'll be worth it."

"Okay," she said, "I think I get it. I'll obviously have to think it over. What else?"

"Well, another biggie is children. James and I expect to have children eventually. We don't have a problem bringing them into this relationship, but how do you feel? Would you feel comfortable helping to raise our children? Would you want children of your own? Would you want them with James? It can get very complicated, and it can tie back into the other issue if you decide to have them in a monogamous relationship with another man."

A silence fell over our group.

"Whew," she said, "I guess it's not all fun and games now, is it?"

We all laughed.

"No, I guess not," I said as we held hands around the table. "We don't have to decide anything today, just that we should all start thinking about how we see this all working. James, you've been pretty quiet."