My Fantasy Gets Fulfilled?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I don't have to tell you that this has been an enjoyable experience for me, and I certainly wouldn't mind seeing it expanded. But, while I'm very fond of Cecilia, in fact I can say I love her, but I'm in love with Sharon, and that relationship comes first in my heart and mind. Whatever makes her happy I can go along with it."

"That doesn't exactly sound like a resounding endorsement, but we can work on that," I said.

While we did sit down with a lawyer, just to make sure that we weren't doing anything illegal and to make sure that everyone was protected, we didn't end up with a formal agreement.

We had plenty of room, so Cecilia would have her own room, not that she'd be spending that much time there, just so that she could have her own space, especially closet space.

Cecilia sold her house and put the proceeds into her own account, as well as her salary. We didn't ask for any rent, we were financially comfortable and preferred that she save her money for her own security. She paid her own personal expenses.

Sadly, Cecilia's parents had passed, but James and mine hadn't, and telling them was awkward. James' parents were tentatively okay with the arrangement, but mine, especially my father, were adamantly opposed.

"Dad," I said, "I'm all grown up, I don't need your approval."

"I just don't understand how you can let him move his girlfriend into your home."

I was sitting in between James and Cecilia, clutching their hands. I looked back and forth and they each nodded their heads.

"Um, Dad, Cecilia isn't James' girlfriend."

My father looked confused, though my mother made a small gasp.

"If she's not his girlfriend, then what's she doing here?" he asked, still confused as he looked back and forth between all of us, as a light finally came on in his eyes.

"You... you mean, that you...?" he pointed back and forth between Cecilia and me.

"Yes, Dad, Cecilia and I are lovers, though I do share her with James."

He was gob smacked, and just sat there until my mother stood up and grasped his hand, pulling him up.

"I think your father has a little information overload. I'm sure he'll be fine, but I think we'd better be going. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Thanks, Mom," I said and got up to give them each a hug and a kiss. James and Cecilia just gave shy waves as I saw my parents to the door.

I returned to my seat on the couch.

"I thought that went well," I said as we all broke out laughing.

We were still a little too wound-up to sleep, so James fucked me while I ate out Cecilia until we each had gentle orgasms and fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs.

While some friends and relatives never got comfortable with our living arrangements and drifted away, most accepted it to one degree or another. Surprisingly, my father ended up being one of our biggest champions.

Cecilia needed only a little time to wrap him around her little finger. Sometimes I felt like the red-headed stepchild when we'd all be out together and they'd be holding hands, but she and James always made me feel better.

I know our relationship isn't for everyone, but it works for us.

I give blanket permission for anyone to play with this, whether a continuation or an alternate ending.