My Fantasy Gets Fulfilled?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand," she said, and gave me a quick kiss and was out the door.

When I got back to the table I glanced over, saw that Cecilia and her friends had left the club and breathed a sigh of relief.

The next two Fridays I went out with Cecilia again, and while we had fun and the sex was great, there was an undercurrent of apprehension knowing that soon we'd be "performing" for James.

When the big day arrived, we decided that Cecilia would come to our house, and we'd have dinner so that James and Cecilia could get acquainted.

I was on pins and needles until the doorbell rang. I nearly tripped running for the door.

Opening the door revealed Cecilia standing there with an overnight bag. She was dressed more casually than usual, in slacks and a top. I couldn't be sure, but it looked like she wasn't wearing a bra.

We hugged and gave each other air kisses on our cheeks and I took her hand and led her into the living room.

James rose to shake her hand, and I wished he could have been a little less obvious in checking her out. If Cecilia noticed, she didn't let on, took his hand and moved in for a friendly hug and a peck on the cheek, bringing a cute blush to his cheeks.

We were saved from awkward small talk by the timer going off in the kitchen, and I directed James and Cecilia to the dining room as I went to serve the dinner.

Dinner wasn't too awkward considering that all of us were thinking about the extra-curricular activities to come, but all too soon it was time to tackle the night's agenda.

"James," I said, "why don't you go and make yourself comfortable; but not too comfortable, understand?"

"Yes, Dear," he said as he shuffled off to the bedroom.

I led Cecilia to the couch and took her hands in mine as we sat down.

"Well, this is it," she said. "After this there's no turning back. Are you sure about

this?"

"No, but I want to do it anyway. I know that if we don't, I'll always have that nagging urge, the wondering, 'what if?'"

With that, I gave her a tender kiss on her lips, stood up, took her hand and headed to the bedroom.

James had made himself comfortable in a dark corner, and with the lights turned down low, it was easy to forget that he was there.

We sat on the edge of the bed facing James, and I took Cecilia's face in my hands and kissed her full on the lips. Soon my tongue was thrusting deep into her mouth and she was responding in kind.

Our hands were all over each other over our clothes, then I stood up and removed all of my clothes. I know that James had seen me naked many times, but this was his first time seeing me that way with another person there, and I'm sure I heard a soft gasp.

I pulled Cecilia to her feet and stood behind her facing James as I slowly unbuttoned her blouse revealing her breasts. Perhaps it seems strange, this was supposed to be for me, but I thought that James deserved a little treat.

I nuzzled her neck as I pulled her blouse off, and reached around to cup her breasts, giving her nipples a small tweak.

Kneeling in front of her I unfastened her slacks and pulled them down, revealing that she had gone commando and that her pussy was already glistening with her arousal.

I gave her pussy a quick lick, causing her to quiver before standing up and taking her back to the bed.

We sat there for just a few minutes making out before climbing into the bed. We lay facing each other as we continued to kiss and stroke each other until I felt her fingers probing my vagina.

She rolled me over and dove between my legs licking and sucking as if our lives depended on it, and I was soon coming like a freight train.

I took just a few moments to recover before returning the favor, then I moved back up and we kissed, licking our juices off of each other.

It must have been the release of the tension, because we were both spent. She spooned into me as I reached around her to grasp her breast and nuzzled the back of her neck.

Just as I was dropping into sleep, I heard James quietly leaving the room, presumably to sleep in the guest room.

My bladder told me it was time to get up, and I was sitting on the toilet with my head down when I heard the door open and saw Cecilia leaning on the door-frame stark naked with a big grin on her face. This was getting to be a bad habit.

"A little privacy, please," I said, a little angrily.

"If you wanted privacy, you should have locked the door."

"Most people knock before opening a closed door."

"Whatever," she said with a shrug and walked into the shower.

"As long as we're discussing courtesies, please don't flush while I'm in the shower," she said as she drew the curtain closed.

I was more than a little irritated, and since the water wasn't running yet, I decided fuck it and flushed the toilet.

I ignored her grumbling and climbed into the shower behind her. When she turned on the water, I began washing her back and soon our little spat was forgotten.

We had a lot of fun washing each other's hair, among other things, but the hot water was running out, so we got out, dried off and got into our fluffy robes.

We could smell that James had coffee and breakfast on as we made our way to the kitchen. Breakfast was relatively quiet as we made small talk, avoiding the elephant in the room, then it was time for Cecilia to get dressed and go home.

We walked her to the front door and she wrapped her arms around James' neck and gave him a big kiss on the lips. Pulling back she stroked his cheek and said,

"Thank you, James... for everything," then gave me a kiss and she was gone.

I fell into James' arms, a tear trickling down my cheek.

"I want to thank you also, Sweetheart, that couldn't have been easy for you."

"Are you kidding? That has to have been one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Do you think we'll do it again?"

"I... I don't know. I'd have to talk to Cecilia. You're sure you wouldn't mind?"

"Not as long as I can be there," he said grinning.

I didn't rush things, James was a little too eager, but we did play with Cecilia again... again... and again.

It wasn't just sex. We went out to dinner together, dancing, shows. It got a little awkward when we'd be at a club and the guys couldn't understand why they couldn't get a dance with one of us while James was dancing with the other. I suppose we could have danced with them, but we just didn't want to.

Things changed after a few weeks in a way that I probably should have expected.

Cecilia and I were spooned together facing James, almost ready to fall asleep, when we heard soft moans coming from where James was sitting. We didn't need to turn on the light to realize that James was masturbating. It just took a few moments before we heard him groan in his release, pull up his pajamas and hurry out of the bedroom.

I knew that James would be turned on, but actually seeing it troubled me somehow, but I didn't see how I could object.

Cecilia turned and looked me in the eye.

"It's all right, Sharon, you'll see, everything will be okay."

I nodded, but I knew she could see that I had my doubts. She turned around and started placing gentle kisses all over my face until I fell asleep.

I was still uncomfortable at breakfast, but still didn't see what could be done about it. Cecilia on the other hand, didn't seem to be bothered at all, it seemed to turn her on.

"We saw what you did last night," she said to James.

"I... I'm sorry," he said.

"Oh, no need to apologize, I thought it was kind of hot. In fact, I'd be insulted if you weren't turned on by us."

James turned all shades of red.

"I'd better get going," he said hustling out of the kitchen as Cecilia broke out in giggles.

"That was mean," I said.

"What was mean about it? I didn't say anything that wasn't true."

I just sighed. Part of me was beginning to think that this whole thing was a bad idea, but I couldn't give up Cecilia.

That seemed to trigger a change in the relationship between the three of us, both sexually and socially.

James was less subtle in his masturbation while Cecilia and I had sex. His corner didn't seem to be as dark, and he gradually moved from pulling his cock out, to dropping his pajamas, to removing his pajamas, to not even bothering with them at all, just coming into the room naked, with his erect cock bouncing along.

Cecilia seemed at times to be distracted, sometimes I had to stick a finger up her butt to remind her who she was having sex with.

They were also getting more touchy-feely. I sometimes found myself walking separately while they had their arms around each other. I finally had to talk to them about it. They were very apologetic and backed off, and they both made an extra effort to show me affection.

We settled into a new normal, and I have to admit that when James and I made love it was hotter and more passionate than ever, when the next shoe dropped.

"You know, James," Cecilia said, "you don't need to hide in the corner, you can come closer.

"Ow," she said as I elbowed her in the ribs. "What was that for?"

"Why do you want him over here? The only reason he's here at all was so that you and I can be together."

"Maybe that's your only reason, but I like James, and he's being a really cool guy about all this, maybe he deserves a little reward."

"He gets all the reward he needs from me, thank you very much." I turned my back pulling the sheet over me.

I felt Cecilia shift and heard James leave. Cecilia spooned against my back and kissed the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry, Sharon. I apologize if I overstepped my bounds."

I rolled over and kissed her on the lips.

"It's okay, Babe, I didn't mean to blow up at you, but you have to realize that this was one of my biggest fears when I started all this, that I might lose James."

"Oh, Sharon, you could never lose him, he loves you to death. How many husbands would agree to any of this? The entire Patriots cheerleader squad could never take him away from you."

"I know, I guess I've always known, but I still get insecure at times. Maybe we should dial things back a bit."

Cecilia looked a little puzzled, but nodded her head. I turned out the light and we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

We slept in, and when we awoke, James was out. He left the coffee on, and a note:

Sharon, I think that you and Cecilia can use some alone time, so I'm going to play a couple of rounds of golf. I should be back around six. I'll pick up pizza, text me with what kind and how much. Love, James

Reading between the lines, he was asking if Cecilia would be here.

Cecilia and I agreed that James and I should spend the evening alone, just the two of us.

Of course, that didn't mean that Cecilia and I couldn't play some more, and we did.

Cecilia left after lunch and I spent the afternoon picking up, though it wasn't really needed, it just kept my hands busy while I kept turning things over in my mind.

I decided that I was going to take a break from sex with Cecilia, and make James my priority. Not that he was being neglected; far from it, but in a way I was over-doing it, as if I was trying to make up for something, and maybe I was.

I had hoped Cecilia would understand. I didn't expect this to be a permanent change, and I still wanted to see her socially. Hopefully, she'd agree to that.

I sent James a text that one pizza would be enough, and that I wanted mushroom.

James walked in with the pizza, looking around hopefully. He had to have figured out that Cecilia wouldn't be there, but I guess he was hoping.

"Where's Cecilia?" he asked.

"I thought that we should have a night to ourselves."

Though he tried valiantly, he couldn't hide his disappointment.

It was strange. Usually, our sex life during the week after Cecilia joined us was hot as blazes, but that night we were tentative, as if something was missing, and I guess it was.

I didn't even last a week, and called Cecilia to invite her to lunch on Thursday.

She was nervous when she sat down in the booth.

"Cecilia, I think I made a mistake."

She looked downcast.

"A mistake? How?"

I rushed to reassure her.

"Oh, no," I said, "I didn't mean us, I meant I think it was a mistake backing away from you. I miss you and our love making. Could you come over Saturday morning and we'll all go out for brunch?"

"Sure, what time?"

"Whenever, I think James and I will be sleeping in," I said with a wink.

She actually blushed, and nodded.

"Bring something sexy for Saturday night and a change of clothes for Sunday."

"I have just the thing, it'll knock your socks off."

I couldn't imagine how she could outdo some of the things that I had already seen, but I decided that I should do some shopping to hold up my end.

James was pleased with the news. "Maybe we should go out Friday and practice our dance moves; among other things."

"You're reading my mind, Honey."

I kept things relatively modest Friday night, saving the risqué outfit for Saturday.

I gave Cecilia a heads-up and booked a hotel room for Saturday night.

"Why do we need a hotel room?" James asked.

"What Cecilia and I are wearing to the club might be a little much for the restaurant,

so we'll need a place to get changed."

James blushed, then had a big grin as he tried to imagine what we might be wearing. I didn't think even his wildest imagination could conceive what he would be seeing.

We opted for a light dinner at home before hitting one of our favorite clubs. Some of the women from the GNO where I met Cecilia were there and waved us over.

I could tell that they were dying to ask about Cecilia, but were afraid to say anything with James there.

"Come on girls, spit it out before you burst."

Jane was the brave one, and asked the questions that the others were afraid to ask.

"Whatever happened with that little blonde?"

"Oh, we still see her occasionally," I said.

"'We?'" Jane asked, pointing her finger back-and-forth between James and me.

"Not yet, ow!" James said as I kicked him on the ankle.

"It's kind of complicated," I said.

"I imagine it must be. Maybe you could draw us a diagram," Jane said, grinning as she pulled a pen from her purse.

"I'll let you know as soon as we figure it out," I said, dragging James onto the dance floor as he rubbed his ankle.

It felt too awkward to return to their table, and too rude to take another table, so we decided to just go home. We went by their table and made our excuses, blaming it on James' sore ankle. We ignored the knowing glances and headed out.

"It looks like you've been outed," James said.

"I guess, but right now they only have suspicions and their dirty minds."

"Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that," he said, dodging my purse.

For some reason, my talk with the girls really wound me up, and I pulled up my dress and started playing with my pussy. I had a small orgasm just after we pulled into the driveway, and James was staring at me as I came down.

"That was so hot," he said.

I could see the bulge in his pants, and not wanting to have sex in the car I hauled ass into the house with James hot on my tail, pun not intended.

Neither of us were in the mood for erotic love-making, just some good hard fucking, and we accomplished that in spades.

Fortunately, we crashed early and didn't sleep too late, so were showered and dressed when Cecilia arrived. James and I hadn't even had time for a cup of coffee, and none of us had eaten, so we piled into my car and went to Nellie Rose for a nice brunch.

Returning to the house, we were quite stuffed and decided to just relax and watch some Netflix. We settled onto the couch with James in the middle, and Cecilia and I snuggled against him as he put an arm around each of us. Despite my insecurities, that simply felt right, and I drifted off to sleep.

I was the first to awaken, and was showering when I felt a draft. Cecilia joined me. I was enjoying her soft hands on my back when I was troubled by a thought.

"Where's James?" I asked.

"He's still sleeping. I think he's still stuffed from finishing our French toast."

I didn't want to deal with any complications with James before Saturday night, so I left Cecilia in the shower and got dressed.

It turned out that my concern was unnecessary, as James was still out like a light, though he stirred as Cecilia came into the living room.

James opened his eyes and stretched as he looked from me to Cecilia and back again, and a big grin crossed his face.

I knew I was losing control of the situation, but it didn't seem like there was any turning back.

James freshened up and we went for a walk to try to relieve the tension, but soon it was time to prepare for our big night.

We went back to the house and showered, separately, and we got dressed for the restaurant. Cecilia and I had our clubbing outfits in overnight bags and we left for the city.

We checked into the hotel and Cecilia and I went up to drop off our bags,

"Why did you get a suite?" Cecilia asked.

"I just wanted to be prepared for any eventuality," I said with a sly wink.

She just stared at me with a puzzled look, shrugged her shoulders and we went down to meet up with James.

He had already checked in at the hostess station, so it was only a short wait before we were seated.

As was our habit, there wasn't a lot of conversation as our minds were focused on the night to come.

Men are lucky. James didn't have to change for the club, though in all honesty, we didn't need to, we wanted to. We left him to settle the bill and went up to the suite to change.

Cecilia saw one of the reasons for the two bedrooms; we could change at the same time and then surprise each other.

I came out of my room to find Cecilia waiting. Her outfit was, shall I say, unique?

Her top was just a sequined bandeau that was actually relatively modest, not even showing any cleavage. The rest of her outfit was something else again.

She was wearing black harem-style pants with some unique features. They rode very low on her hips, the center of the front had a plunging v-shape that went dangerously low, and she had a diamond stud in her navel. The back went straight across, but was also quite low, when she moved you could see the dimple at the small of her back just above her butt. The legs were slit up the outside from her ankles to her waist, and I wasn't sure if she had underwear skimpy enough to hide under there.

When she saw what I was wearing, she just stood and gasped.

"You're not going out in that, are you?"

"Whatever do you mean?" I said with a grin.

The top of my dress was a halter, but it was skimpy and loose. I had already tested it out, and any serious movement was going to bring on a serious wardrobe malfunction. I wasn't going to tell her or James, but I had some double-sided tape that I was going to use before I did any dancing.

The bottom made her forget completely about the top.

The skirt portion was slit all the way up to my waist.

I walked over to her, swinging my hips, giving the effect of a strong breeze, nearly flashing her.

"Sharon, do you want to get arrested for indecent exposure? I had to search high and low to find underwear skimpy enough to wear under my pants, but even mine would show with that outfit. You are wearing underwear... aren't you?

I moved in a little closer, put my arms around her and kissed her hard on the lips.

"Maybe you'd like to check it out?" I said as I backed away before she could try.

I pulled the front to the side revealing that the dress had what was essentially a sideless thong, the top of the front and back attached to the inside of the dress.

"I wouldn't worry about getting arrested, I have something to wear outside the club. We'd better get going, James is going to wonder if we started without him."