All Comments on 'My Father's Best Friend'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
robertw61robertw619 months ago

that was very loving story

Tom599Tom5999 months ago

Loved this beautiful story written so tastefully

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow! That story could almost be mine! I'm the older guy but I'm the one that is getting fucked by my much younger lover. We have an almost 25 years difference in age and we both are horny all of the time. We live in different parts of the country so when we get together we make it count with lots of kissing, oral sex and enjoying each other's cumming. Keep writing stories like this, it makes me hard imagining that it's me and him!

ryanlvr7ryanlvr79 months ago

Wish I’d had an older family friend when I was 18

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story! I pictured Mark with a bit of dark sexy chest hair for that gorgeous manly body!

AcoustimacAcoustimac9 months ago

One of the best stories I’ve read in a while. Keep it up!

Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

I have to admit that I think I like this type of story more than some of the others because of the romance. It’s too bad that the brothers were not enthusiastic about Scott being happy but that’s real life sometimes. Please keep going.

liz33ndliz33nd9 months ago

you did a great job writing, five stars

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Lovely romance! Well written. I really appreciate that there were no threesomes, gangbangs, or group sex. I love that Mark wanted to show Scott off to his friends but not to share him. I hope you continue to write more romances!

CILMAraeCILMArae4 months ago

Read it this morning - continued to think about it all day. What a great love story. You have a beautiful talent for that in all your categories, I’m finding. Thank you for sharing these creative plots with so much more than the hardcore stuff.

alatar169alatar16911 days ago

It says something about the quality of writing when the sex scenes get skimmed through to see if they live happily ever after. :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...