My Father's Daughter Ch. 05

Story Info
Connor forces himself anally on Becky.
1.2k words
4.09
40.9k
22

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 06/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's obvious Becky's family mistreats her. This chapter deals with nonconsent/ reluctance and as a result it is even more intense. If this bothers you, I suggest reading another story. As you might also notice, this story deals with incest namely brother on sister.

My Father's Daughter Chapter Five

My family started treating me differently after I screwed Kevin. Almost with respect. Like I was some high-class hooker instead of a street whore. Diapers were dropped. So was the humiliating potty training. I spent most of my days studying for the college entrance exam or writing poetry or helping Mark out in his herb garden. Mark and I never talked much and we touched even less, but I couldn't help but smile whenever I was around him. He was so shy. We never talked about that day in the bathroom, when Dad made it apparent that he was apparently turned on by the fact I had just stank up the bathroom. He was a closet perv. I loved it.

But the rest of my brothers were obviously more open. Kevin had been kind of ignoring me since fucking me. I think he got tired of me which stung a little. George was still always eager to cop a feel- whether it be tits or ass. And Connor...the jury was still out on Connor. Until one day I felt a hand on my shoulder while I was scribbling in my journal. I went to close the book but my twin had already yanked it out of my hand.

"Connor! That's private," Like he hadn't seen me in so many private situations before. But this was different. In my journal were my thoughts. My brothers had never seen me there. In a mocking tone Connor began to read aloud: "Mark is different from my other brothers. He has a soul. He sees me for more than my body and maybe that's what makes me want his body so damn much. In the herb garden, it often gets too hot and he'll strip down. "Do you mind?" he'll ask. Mind? I want front row seats!"

Connor tossed the journal onto my bed with disgust and said, "Mark? You know how disgusting it is to lust over one of your own family members?" he said, nabbing my deepest shame.

"Hypocrite. We both know you wished you were Kevin," I said evenly, standing up. I was only slightly shorter than him.

"Please. I can have anything Kevin can have," he scoffed.

"Well, you will never have me," I said confidently. I made a huge mistake. A gross lapse in judgement. With one movement, Connor had thrown me down on his unmade bed. One hand closed around my throat, the other quickly moved to my pants. With one hand, he unbuttoned, unzipped them and had them bunched around my knees exposing my pink frilly panties. He smiled cruelly.

"Never, you said?" he said, "I could have you right now,"

"Connor, not like this. I don't want it like this," I begged, feeling mortified as he ripped open my shirt and began caressing my large breasts. My nipples were betraying me, hell my whole body was betraying me. Why was this so delicious for me? He began to pay attention to my breasts, suckling them until I was arching my back so he could take in more of my creamy globes. He laughed then yanked my underwear down.

"You are such a damn slut, Becky. It's like a goddamn river between your legs," he said, and he spat in my face.

"It's not you. It just...happens," I said. I went to wipe his spit off my face but he took his hand off my throat and pinned my hands above my head while sitting on me. He began to ease out of his own pants. I was impressed by my twin's length and girth but how could I say that? My pussy seemed to say it for me. I was even wetter. Connor pulled the jeans and pants off me giving him full access to my vagina. My arousal was permeating the room.

Connor studied me and my wetness for a moment. Then he laughed.

"You know I'm not going to have you," In one instance, I felt disappointment (disappointment?). "Or at least not in the way that Kevin had you," I didn't understand what he meant until he flipped me over onto my stomach and pushed an insistent finger into my ass.

I practically screamed- both at his implications and the pain. Like I had mentioned once before, I didn't really play with my ass. I was ashamed....I felt it was dirty somehow (and sometimes it was, as my brothers knew all too well). But this did not seem to stop Connor. He lowered his face and suddenly it was buried in my ass. Oh my God, my twin was eating my ass like it was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted and it felt amazing. As his tongue rimmed, my hole I arched my back and whimpered his name. I felt spit drip down my crack, and I realized he was getting me ready for him; this wasn't for me. But it felt tremendous, especially when he inhaled deeply and groaned. Maybe I didn't smell so bad after all.

And then he slipped two fingers into my cunt and fingerfucked me while continuing to eat my hole. Finally, he spread my arousal all over the entrance to ass and positioned his cock at the entrance to my ass.

"No, please, Connor," I begged, terrified of how much it would hurt.

"That's it, Becky. Beg," I looked over and was horrified to see George and his everpresent phone in the doorway, the camera trained right on my ass. I'm a little self-conscious about my ass. Not just the way it tastes and smells, but it also has a habit of jiggling. I knew you didn't often see an ass like that on a girl with someone with my frame.

"George, no!" Maybe seeing I was distracted Connor pushed his dick all the way inside me. I yelled in pain, feeling my ass stretching to accommodate his length. I was being impaled. Tears filled my eyes. How could people possibly find this enjoyable? George entered the room as Connor began to thrust back and forth. I beat the pillow with my fists, but something was happening.

I was starting to feel....pleasure? No, that couldn't be it. It hurt too bad. But it was feeling good now too. He was moving so deep inside of me. And I was feeling so naughty especially with George's camera on me and Connor's masculine grunts. Finally, he hissed, "I'm coming, Becky. I'm coming, baby," and I felt forcefully a load of his cream shoot into my ass. Then something surprising happening: I felt my vagina clench and spasm and I followed. I had cum when my brother practically raped me. What did that say about me?

George looked satisfied as Connor rolled off me and grabbed himself a water bottle. He came closer, camera focused on the semen now leaking out of my asshole.

"Please delete that, George," I begged. I was even prepared to suck his cock again. But George just shook his head, his fingers flying across his phone.

"Sorry, Becky. Anal sex is super hot these days. Anyway, say hi to your new fans on Pornhub.com"