My Favorite Camp Site

Story Info
My dream encounter with a stranger in the woods.
1.5k words
3.88
8.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always been a loner especially going outdoors so when I found a new spot to set up a camp for a couple days I didn't realize though quickly it would become my favorite spot.

I could smell the Woodstock smoke on the mountain when I showed up that morning I had suspected some people living in the bush but I wasn't to concerned.

I hiked in several kilometers and found a nice opening on a hill by a river. I set up my tent and safety lines, the sun beating down on the trees and river made the air humid and my skin and body so hot. Very quickly I decided I needed to cool off in the river. Little did I know watching me from higher up was a mountain mam. He must of watched me look and listen out for people I thought weren't their. I wonder if his dick was hard just watching that. Slip out of my sweaty clothes even tossing my bra and panties to the side.

The water felt cool against my skin, I would be waking up a little sun burnt. After soaking, washing and relaxing I wrapped my towel around myself, collected my things and headed back to camp. I thought I kept hearing twigs snap behind me. Naked and a bear is chasing me I thought. My heart began to race I had nothing but damp clothes in my hands. The snaps got closer and closer and I considered running but had to see. I spun around and was nearly face to chest with a huge man. I let out a scream.

"I'm sorry am I trespassing?" I yelled out still startled.

"Yes, are there more of yous?" His voice was a deep growl and gave me goosebumps. I think he noticed cause he stepped closer. He must of been late 30s or 40s 6' 3" or more. Strong shoulders and dark brown hair and beard. His arms were dirty with earth and marked up but he looked incredibly worked and strong.

"No I'm alone I'm sorry I'll pack up immediately." I went to turn away when I felt his massive rough hand grip my shoulder.

"No, you can stay, but no one just stays here for free." I could feel a lump in my throat and I began to feel unsafe, my instinct was to run and I did. But I didn't make it far. He was heavier then me even though I was fairy curvy myself also short only 5'3". He got on top of my very quickly pinning me into the dirt.

"Nooo, stop, " I screamed out but no one but him would be hearing it. Using his knee he got my left arm behind my back till he could pull my other arm back then quickly zip tied my hands together. He got off me and I tried to squirm away to my feet making no progress. He pulls me by my feet and ties them with some sort of paracord. My towel was barely holding on when he pulled it off me. I started to cry naked on the ground the dead leaves a d twigs poking into my body.

"Oh my God its been a long time since a woman has come up here," He growled out again. My body shivered as I felt his grainy rough hands on my bare ass. His thumbs just at the corners of my pussy spreading my cheeks apart and bouncing my ass in his hands. His breathing was so heavy.

"Stop, please you don't gotta do this I'll go." I whined out in sobs and he began to get off me I felt relieved but I was about to have several change of hearts. He picked me up and dragged me I tried throwing my body but it was no use. He sits me down on a log covered in moss against a old wire fence. He popped out a little pocket knife pressing it deep into my neck but not piercing the skin.

"Do what I say and you'll actually get to leave this mountain, might even come back. You understand?" He looked deep into my eyes his were dark brown. I shook my head yes trembling trying to cover my body with my legs. My hair was up in a pony tail for my hike that day. He pulls out his dick rock hard and like his stature very big.

"Open your mouth." I hesitated and he slapped me " I said open your fucking mouth." So I did and immediately he started ramming his thick hard cock down my throat. I choked and gagged trying to pull away but his grip on my pony tail kept me very close and controlled. Pulling out of my mouth he let out a moan and giggle as I gasped for breath tears running down my face. He grasped my bare breast tight in his hands squeezing so hard I yelped out and very quickly little bruises formed and my skin stung from the sun burn. He stepped back and looked at me dirty and scrapped up crying like he was admiring his own art. His cocktail was still hard hanging out of his pants. He pulled them down further and removed his dirt stain flannel his body ripped and several tattoos littered his arms and chest. I was beginning to enjoy this never in my life had I felt such a rush such exhilaration. Forcefully pushed me up against the fence so it was digging into my back. Then folding my legs up to my chest and spitting on my vagina and asshole. Using one hand to hold my legs up the other began working my clit he was surprisingly gentle there stroking and rubbing me so very right. I even started to moan, very quickly his gaze fixed to mine. He pushed my legs more to side so I could watch better too. Sticking two fingers in my mouth I gave in and sucked them wet, he tasted of pine sap and dirt and my pussy. Eyes still locked on me he starts dipping his fingers in and out of my vagina. Very slow and shallow at first then increasing in depth and speed till I was near climax. He started adding more fingers and I came all over his hand.

My body shook, legs twitching. When I could open my eyes he was still slightly fingering me very slowly in and out. I catch his gaze and he smiled at me for a split second. Then I felt his fingers grip inside me and spread stretching my pussy it was painful at first and scared me, but my yelp encouraged him. Gripping me by my thigh fat, 2 fingers still inside, he rolled me to my side pushing me into the fence till my head was curled towards my chest where my knees occupied already. Easily he pushed his cock inside me and started thrusting very deep and hard though he fingers me his girth and length felt overwhelmingly. Very quickly my screams became moans. Using his body weight against mine he was able to free his hands reaching up to my hair to free my face from being tucked away, pinning me till my left of my face propped up against the wire fence. He wrapped his hand my over neck and chin hooking one finger in my mouth. His pumps became slower but still very deep, catching my gaze for what felt like a few minutes I began to climax again my pussy gripping his dick tightly, he moaned and stopped. But it was just for a second until his hand wrapped around my neck. Placing his body right on top of mine now and his left hand gripping my ass so hard well his pumps increased. My breathing felt so tight and short as the grip around my neck tightened and quickly I panicked feeling light headed. He released his grasp and I choked on the air quickly filling my lungs again. Right hand pushing my face down and left working a finger in ass I could feel his body tense and his cock inside me swell pushing my own ecstasy over the edge once more and we climaxed together.

Breathing heavy he lay on top of me for a second or so and whispered in my ear, "close your eyes and count out loud to 30" I was out of breath but mumbled out a weak "yes" I closed my eyes tight, " 1...2...3," I could feel our cum dripping out of me naked in the forest, he was leaving, now I'd be alone. I felt a quick tug at the paracord around my feet as the bind loosened. "15...16...17.." My heart began to race a d felt heavy as tears began to run down my face, id never find him again I thought, what really just happened, "27...28..29..3..30" I opened my eyes and sat up he was gone. Naked I walked back to my camp site, broke the zip ties on my wrist. I noticed my map had been spread out anchored by stones with a x over my camp site. He wanted me to come back and I would.