My Favorite Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back in and kissed me now. They were just soft and tender kisses that said I'm sorry for being a bitch and the sex was really good. I stopped this time and took another drink.

"I didn't want you cumming inside because I was trying to pay you back for what happened at dinner," she said and finally answered my question.

"What happened at dinner?" I asked slyly.

"I don't know... buzz, buzz, buzz!" she laughed out loud.

"Oh, that," I played dumb still.

"Yeah, that," she laughed still and pushed me a little.

We sat there now and looked around for the first time at the view. To the north was the town and all the lights that lit it up. It stood out like a sore thumb and you could clearly see the hotel and all the lights around it. We both looked south now and wondered what was out there. There were some lights but nothing like town. Way off in the distance we could see one flashing light which meant there was another lighthouse and another body of water. Why this lighthouse was here was a mystery now as there was no inlet from the gulf here.

"Can I ask you something?" Emma started. "And I don't want to sound like a pain in the ass either, so if you don't want to answer, you don't have to."

"Ask away."

"Who is Cynthia?"

"She really is a girl from one of my classes," I said honestly. "No, we haven't done anything and we probably won't." I offered the second part freely as I knew she was going to ask anyway.

"Why?" she asked.

"Redheads scare me a little," I answered. "She wants to, but I don't think I will."

"Because of me?"

"She's not really my type. I was kind of interested but I wasn't a fan to start with. Now that I've had a chance to think about it for a few days, I don't think it'll happen. If I had gone with her instead of coming here, I probably would have but... I've lost interest now."

"Where did she go to?" Emma asked.

"Lake Havasu," I said.

"And you didn't want to go there?"

"Emma," I started then stopped. I took a drink of my beer.

"I know," she said. "I'm getting annoying now. I'm sorry again. I just can't help myself sometimes. That's the jealous side of me coming out."

"It's not that," I responded. "I don't care about you asking questions. I'll answer anything you ask me; I would just be careful what you ask though. You might not like the answers."

"Ok?" she questioned. "Why didn't you go with her then?"

"The short answer would be, I just didn't feel like it," I replied. "The long answer is pretty deep. I need a few beers to mellow me out before I answer it fully if you really want to know."

She looked at me and raised her eyebrows now. "I brought the stuff with me tonight."

"You did?" I smiled a little. It still shocked me that Emma smoked. "That will speed things up then. Roll one up."

She laughed a little. "I sure hope I can get down from here. I'm not the most coordinated person when I'm stoned."

"How much did you bring?" I asked. "I only need two hits and I'm set."

"Just a little," she said as she pulled it out of her little purse.

"Well... roll some up and take a couple. We don't have anywhere to be tonight. Unless your dad set a curfew for you."

"Ha-ha," she said and gave me the finger.

I took another long drink then waited as she rolled one up then lit it. She took a hit then passed it off to me. I took a small hit and held it before passing it back off. I coughed and puffed as it hit me how skunky it was.

"Goddamn, Emma," I coughed still. "What the hell is this stuff?"

"I don't know," she said. "It's what I normally get. It's just a little old."

"That stuff is shit. You need to come to Texas. The stuff is so smooth there."

"Probably because you're right across the border," she offered. "You get the good stuff. By the time it gets to me it's all the shit stuff."

"You're probably right," I sighed as she passed it back to me.

I took another hit then blew it out before taking another sip of beer to try and get the funk out of my mouth. It was doing its job though and I was mellowing out as she took another then passed it back to me. I took one more small one then passed it back. She took it back and rolled out the cherry before saving the rest for another time. We sat there for a few minutes not speaking. We let the weed work its magic while taking a few sips from the beers.

"Do you still want the long and deep answer?" I asked.

"If you want to tell me," she replied. "I don't have to know if you don't want to tell me."

"I didn't really want to go anywhere for spring break," I started. "Popular spring break destination places equal one thing, college kids. I'm at the point right now where I can't stand college kids. I hate school, I hate the kids, I really hate the whole college atmosphere. Four years of school to get a piece of paper that says some over paid people thought you worked hard enough, in their eyes, to give you a passing grade. It seems pointless to me. If I'm passionate about something, a piece of paper isn't going to make me work harder in real life."

"Right," she agreed.

"I feel like I'm wasting my time at the moment," I sighed. "I'd rather be golfing professionally out on tour instead of playing for free and going to classes to earn a degree in something that I'm probably never going to use anyway."

"So, drop out of school and join the tour," she suggested. "You're good enough to do that and I know that's something you really want to do."

"Well... it's not that easy. There are several steps involved in that. And, I promised him I'd go to college."

"Promised who?" she asked.

I sighed and tried to push back the emotions that were starting to come to the surface. "My dad. If I drop out without giving it the old college try as he would say, I'd be letting him down. He wouldn't want me to quit just because, he'd expect a really good reason if I did. Just because I don't like something wouldn't be a good enough reason."

I took a pause and thought about him now. The emotions were spilling over and I was starting to tear up. Spring break also had a special meaning for me, dad and I would always take a trip somewhere and spend the week golfing together. Two years ago was the last time he and I had done that. I realized how much I missed him right now. I held my head down and tried not to let Emma see as the tears were dripping down my cheeks.

"You have no idea how much I miss my dad and how much he meant to me, Emma."

I looked up at her and sniffed hard and wiped my eyes.

"Jason," she said softly and tried to comfort me by hugging me. "I'm sorry I brought this up."

"It's not you," I said softly. "It's this week and the fact that I've been holding this in for a year and a half. I've got to let it out sometime, sorry you have to be the one who sees it."

"No," she said quickly. "Don't be. That's what I'm here for."

I couldn't help but cry like a little baby right now as Emma held me and rubbed my back. Fact was I had been holding onto this for a while and it was time to let it out. Nobody knew the pain and the sorrow and the suffering alone I had been through. I didn't tell anyone about it. They asked and I lied and said I'm good. Emma knew just a little back when it all happened. She didn't know how much it still got to me. I pulled myself together after a few minutes and took another drink.

"He always wanted me to go to school and get an education," I continued. "Just in case golf didn't work out for me. He didn't want me to struggle like he did. Yeah, he left me his fortune, but he didn't plan on dying. He was going to help me if I needed it, but he wanted me to make it on my own."

"I don't even care about his fucking money," I hissed after some thought. It made Emma jump back a little. "I'd give it all away and then some to have him back. Damn, why did he have to go?"

I looked at Emma as she sat there and looked at me. She was rubbing my leg trying to comfort me but even she didn't know what to say. What do you say to somebody who lost something so important to them?

"Your mom and dad are awesome," I said. "But I've basically been alone for the past year and a half. You know what I'm saying?"

She nodded. "I totally understand. They are great but they aren't your dad. He knew every single little thing about you and what to do and say when you needed him the most."

"Exactly," I sighed. "And then you got my piece of shit mom who cares more about people she don't even know halfway around the world then her own son."

"You don't need me," I said and tried to mimic her voice. "You've got your father and all his money. What do you need me for? These people need me. They need my help. You don't. Fuck that!" I slammed the rest of my beer then threw the empty bottle off the side of the lighthouse.

I looked at Emma as she calmly sat there and let me vent. I could tell she was a little concerned with my actions right now, but she was letting me get it out. I grabbed another and twisted the cap off before taking another swig.

"That's the only thing I get mad at him about," I continued after I took another drink. "Is the way he set the stupid ass trust up. It penalizes me and rewards her if I start pulling money out left and right. Which is fine... I get it... but why the hell would you give it to her? Give it to a goddamn charity or something. Don't fucking give it to her!"

Emma looked at me but didn't understand what I was talking about.

"If I sell the house before I turn twenty-one, she gets half. Drop out of college and use the college fund money for something other than school, she gets ten percent of that. Use money from the Roth and she gets paid. Dip into the emergency fund he had setup, guess what? She gets paid. If it's not in my name and it's in the trust, she gets something from it if I use it until I turn twenty-five or something like that."

"I found that out when I gave her a loan from the emergency fund last year. Not that I expect her to pay it back, but I got a call from the finance guy right after. She got the loan plus a penalty because I dipped into it and pulled some money out. You want to talk about a slap in the face. Sometimes I wish a fucking lion would eat her... or an elephant would trample her. I'd feel bad though, for the lion. He'd have to stomach that bitter ass woman."

"Jason," Emma finally spoke. "I know you have your reasons for being mad at her, but you can't wish that on somebody. You know that."

I took a long drink. "I know. Sorry mom. And, sorry Emma. Sorry you gotta sit here and listen to a rich kid bitch about his problems. I must sound like all these rich fuckers at their fancy parties on their expensive yachts eating their smelly ass caviar. Fuck!"

I took another drink and looked at her again. "Jesus Emma, I'm sorry I went off the deep end. I really don't care about his money; I just don't want her to get it. She doesn't deserve it. It would be different if she was like your mom and stuck with my dad and her kid and then he died like he did. I wouldn't feel so bad letting her have some money. Fourteen years of my life was mostly spent with just my dad. And the last year and a half now........."

I took another drink then shook my head. "I've got to stop. I'm going to circle back around again and again. Roll up another one, will you?"

I looked at her and fell silent as she waited for me to start again. It must have been a minute before she finally spoke.

"Do I have to?" she asked carefully. "If three hits makes you like this, I'm afraid to know what a few more will do to you."

"Sorry Emma," I sighed. "I really am. I didn't mean to unload on you like that."

"It's ok," she smiled. "You got it off your chest now. Do you feel better?"

"Except for crying in front of you, but yeah."

"You're human," she offered. "We show emotion. You saw me cry the other day."

"And here you thought I was perfect and confident and had no problems with my life," I half joked.

"Tell me about it," she laughed a little.

"I sure hope me crying doesn't undo whatever this is we have going," I said.

She tilted her head in confusion.

"You poured your heart out to me and all this happened," I explained. "I cried now so I hope it doesn't undo all this."

"Oh," she laughed. "I'm pretty sure it's not going to undo anything. Maybe for tonight, but not for the remainder of our time together."

"Good," I smiled. "Because I really didn't want to have to resort to the fake ass blonde we saw on the beach today. I like a real and genuine person like yourself. Thanks for being there for me through all the shit I've been through. And I truly do mean that from the bottom of my heart."

"I know you do," she smiled her perfect smile. "Thanks for telling me that though. It does mean a lot coming from the bottom of your heart."

"Here," she said. "Do the honors."

I fired up the joint and took a hit. I coughed as I passed it to her now.

"It's not that bad, is it?"

"I've had worse but it's pretty bad. I'll bring you some when we come home for the summer. Although, I don't think I'll be able to smoke it. I think they random drug test on the tour."

"So, you've already made your choice?" she asked. "You're dropping school and joining."

"No, but when I qualify for the Open, I don't want to screw that up over some stupid grass."

"Oh," she exhaled. "I see."

She passed it back to me now. I held it for a minute before taking another long one and did my best to hold in the smoke before exhaling and coughing again.

"I'm done with that shit," I coughed. "You can have it."

She took one last one before rolling it out and putting it away.

"Can I ask you a question or will you go off again?" she asked carefully.

"All you can do is ask," I smiled.

"Why did your dad set up the trust that way? From what I understood from my parents, he was tired of giving her money too."

"He knew I was pretty disciplined with money," I started then took a drink. "But he knew if something were to happen to him it would be pretty hard on me. He was worried that if he let me have a free for all that I might go off the deep end. So, what better way to motivate me to stay on track than to put her in there as a penalty if I did go off the deep end?"

"Do you resent her that much?" Emma asked carefully.

"You heard me a minute ago, didn't you?" I asked and laughed a little. "I just wanted her to be there for me when I needed her at certain times in my life and she wasn't there. That hurts quite a bit. I'm used to it, but I see people like you who have that stability and I wish I had that sometimes."

"If you ever need me, Jason," Emma offered. "Just call me and I'll do whatever I can to help you. I don't want you to feel alone if you need somebody."

"Thanks," I smiled.

I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around her. She hugged me tightly as we held each other for a while before she pulled away and looked at me.

"Put your shirt back on will you."

"It's not there anymore or I would have."

She looked around the catwalk now. "Where the hell did it go?"

"I don't know. I think maybe you kicked it off the side when you threw me down," I laughed. "That hurt by the way."

"Oh, you big baby," she laughed. "It did not."

"I probably have a lump on my head now."

She shook her head and laughed still.

"How are we going to explain this one when we get back and you don't have a shirt?" she asked.

"I'll pick one up at the hotel when we get back," I said. "I'm sure they will have a shirt to spare. I'm not worried about it at the moment."

She had finished her beer and turned around to get another one. I twisted the cap off for her as she waited in front of me to finish. I handed it to her as she leaned in and kissed me tenderly for a moment before she spun around and pushed my legs open. She settled in between them and leaned on me as I leaned back against the side of the glass room.

The soft breeze had picked up and was cooling us off and relaxing us as we sat there. I wrapped my arms around her and held her for a while as she hugged my arm. She felt safe and relaxed sitting there as we both enjoyed the moment and each other.

"How far away do you think that lighthouse is?" she asked after a while.

"It's hard to tell at night," I replied. "But, unless the boat captain has his boat parked on the gulf side, we are going to find out tomorrow morning."

"Yeah," she smiled. "I'm looking forward to fishing actually. Then we get the whole day on Friday to do whatever we want... to each other."

"I'm kind of dreading Friday to be honest," I said. "It's the last full day. Saturday we will be stuck in the car for ten hours going home."

"You might be," she said. "I might tell them to drop me off at school. We pass right by it on the interstate on the way home. Why the heck do I want to drive home just to fly back the next day?"

"Because I'll be at the house."

"But the vacation is over. The house wasn't part of the agreement."

"Gunna have to renegotiate the deal then," I joked.

She laughed. "I'm not risking it for one last bang-bang. We make the most of the next two days then we see what happens after that."

"I know," I agreed. "I was just joking."

"Sometimes I can't tell with you."

"Are you about ready for the long climb down?"

"Can we wait ten more minutes?" she asked. "I like you holding me like this. Plus, I need a few more minutes to get my feet back under me."

"I'll give you as much time as you need. I like holding you like this too."

A half hour later we started the long climb down. I led the way down to the ground where we replaced the key under the pot then spent five minutes looking in the beach grass until we found my shirt. Then we headed back to the hotel.

"Do you suppose your dad will be up and waiting for us?" I asked as we pulled up to the cart corral.

"It's only a little after eleven," she replied.

"So, probably then?"

"Most definitely," she laughed.

"Hey?" I called to the cart guy. "Do we smell like weed?"

"Jason," Emma quipped. "Don't ask him that."

"Dude," he chuckled. "If I didn't smoke weed, I wouldn't be able to come to work and pull this shit shift. You don't have to hide it from me."

"Come sniff me then," I said.

He came up and took a quick sniff. He was about to say something then stopped and took another sniff. He leaned over and sniffed Emma now.

"You honestly smell like beach and beer," he said to me.

"You smell like the restaurant fish and some coconut something," he said to her.

"That's my moisturizer," she smiled.

"The fish?" I teased.

"No, the coconut you dummy."

The guy and I started laughing.

"Good enough," I said. "Thanks."

We headed inside and started for the room.

"I would have loved to have gotten one of those rooms," Emma said now and pointed.

"Yeah?" I said as I looked up at the balcony rooms that lined the lobby above us before we walked under them and down the hallway to our room.

"You could be sitting in the chair, I could lift up my skirt, you could slide your fat cock into my wet little pussy, and we could do it right out there and watch as everyone walks on by us."

"Jeez, Em," I smiled. "You're making me hard just thinking about it. I thought you said we were finished for the night."

"We are, we are," she smiled. "I was just saying... if we had one of those rooms." Her little growl after she finished.

"I'll go rent one right now if you want," I offered.

"Really?"

"Yeah," I said and stopped her just as we reached the door.

"No," she smiled. "You're bad."

"Alright," I sighed as I pulled the room key from my pocket. "Here we go."

I slowly slipped the key in and waited for the green flash before I pulled it out and slowly opened the door. All the lights were on in our room as I looked inside. I knew Ronnie was waiting on us now because I sure as hell didn't leave the lights on. I continued pushing the door open until I could see inside.

1...678910...15