My Favorite Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine," she sighed. "I guess I had to take one for the team then."

I clicked the door open then cautiously walked inside. I looked around and didn't see anybody, so I tossed my shirt off and went to my bag to find my swimming trunks. It didn't appear that anyone was around, but Emma had already said she wanted to go to the beach. I wouldn't push the issue of having sex with her right now. I knew I'd have her sooner or later. And knowing her thirst for sex, it would be much sooner than I thought. I still played it safe and went into the bathroom to change into my trunks.

"You ready?" I asked as I came out of the bathroom.

"I've been ready," she cheered. "Let's go."

"I see you went to the store while I was out," I said.

"What store?" she asked innocently.

"The sex shop," I said holding the receipt. "You got the plug I take it."

"What? No!" She was blushing again.

"What was in the trash then?"

"Are you stalking me?" she asked.

"The empty package was right on top," I replied. "You should probably hide it better or throw it away in the lobby."

She turned around so she could return to the bathroom and retrieve the empty package.

"I got it in my pocket," I said. "I'll get rid of it for you."

"Thanks, Jay," she smiled.

We were in the hallway now walking to the front of the hotel to get to the beach.

"You got it in?" I asked.

"Maybe," she smiled her devious smile. "Maybe not. Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Why else would I ask?" I chuckled.

"A girl can't tell all her secrets," she teased.

I quickly reached my hand back behind her and grabbed her butt right between her legs. I felt the soft end of the plug as my fingers squeezed her cheeks. She whimpered as I pressed against it.

"Fuck, don't do that. I'm already on edge with it in there. You pushing on it is going to make me cream in my suit bottoms."

I pushed it one last time before I let my hand fall away. She yelped again before smacking my chest. I caught her wrist and pulled her so she turned. I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss on the mouth.

"I've been wanting to do that all day long," I said as she stood there looking up at me with those sexy eyes of hers.

"Hmmm," she growled. "Have you now?"

"Mmm-hmm," I replied. "Come on, let's get you to the beach so I can see you in that bikini."

We started walking again. She wrapped her arm around my side as we walked until she pushed and turned me towards the cart corral. I let her lead not knowing what she was up to, but she hadn't let me down with her spur of the moment adventures yet. I leaned over and tossed out the trash from her shopping so she wouldn't get grilled by her dad.

"So, I know we are on vacation, but this is downright lazy. Why do we need a cart to go to the beach that's right across the street?" I asked.

"Because...... we aren't going across the street," she replied in her devious way.

"I thought we were going to the beach."

"We are, just not that one," she pointed towards the beach across the street.

"Alright," I smiled. "I'll play. What beach did you have in mind then?"

"Dory told me about a topless beach," she whispered. "It's a local hangout spot that most tourists don't know about."

"That's cool," I teased. "I go to the beach topless all the time though."

"Do you?" she played along. "I've never been, so I'd like to see what it's all about."

"Nothing special," I sighed. "The bottomless beach is where it's at."

"Really? I think I'll take baby steps for the moment. I'll start topless and go from there."

I smiled. "Two... well, three things come to mind right now. One, you better have some sunscreen or an umbrella. Your titties are going to burn if you don't. Two, I sure as hell hope we don't see Dory or Doug down there. Three, I'm going to have the biggest hard-on. Bigger than the one I already have."

"I've got sunscreen in my bag. Doug is at the bar working. Dory had a lady's day, which I was invited to, but I turned her down for you and the beach. Your boner, your problem. Sounds to me like you're a little chicken."

"You obviously don't know me that well," I replied. "As long as the cops don't show up, I'm game for just about anything."

"I'll keep that in mind for future reference," she smiled.

"We should see if they have one of those big umbrellas for rent. I'd rather not roast in the sun all day."

"I've got a couple on the side," the cart guy said as he stepped out of our cart. "What time are you guys coming back?"

I shrugged and looked at Emma. "Three, maybe four?"

"Yeah," she agreed.

"I'll be here until six," the cart guy said. "If you guys get back before then I can let you borrow one. If not, you are going to have to head over to the beach club up the way and rent one."

"We will make sure we are back before six," I said.

"Hold on a second and let me run and get it."

We had our umbrella stuffed between the seats as we headed off. Once we made it away from the five blocks that made up the town square area, there was a designated pathway made just for golf carts. We wound down the pathway for a mile or so passing a few big mansions, a few older but still nicer houses, a lighthouse, a park, and a few condos. Each thing we passed butted up to the beach and we even passed two beach parking lots, but not the one we were looking for apparently.

"Do you know where you are going?" I asked.

"Dory said it was just past the entrance to a gated community. She said it was just a small entrance with a small sand lot."

"When did she tell you about this again?" I asked.

"Last night when I said I was going to the bathroom. She invited me to the lady's thing, but I declined and said we were going to the beach. That's when she told me about this beach."

"You were like four drinks in when she told you that," I offered. "Are you sure you heard her right?"

"Yup," she cheered and swerved the cart hard to make the turn. "There it is."

"Holy gee-whiz!" I gasped as I tried to find something to hang onto. "Warn me next time, will you?"

"Sorry," she giggled. "I didn't want to miss it."

We slowed down and found a spot to park. There were twenty or so carts already here as we both scanned the beach area. There was a hundred yards or so of separation between the parking area and the beach itself. There were beach grasses and some sea grape trees mixed in the space between us and the beach. There were a few paths here and there cutting through to get you to the beach depending on where you parked. The far end of the parking area had native palm trees, more beach grass, more sea grapes, and a few Australian pines. By the looks of it, the far end had a long stretch of nothing but trees and native vegetation.

Emma and I sat in the cart for a minute and looked out at the beach goers sprawled out across the sand. Most of them were topless, a few were covered but the people they were with were topless. They were spaced out and away from each other as some hid under umbrellas, some had chairs, some were on towels and some were swimming in the water. There were a few people our age, most were mid-fifties, and some were older than that.

"Well?" Emma asked. "Shall we?"

"After you," I said. "I'm going topless regardless."

"Yeah," she smiled. "So, do I take my top off now or when we get down there?"

"I'd wait until we get settled. You don't want some pervy old man watching you walk down the beach."

"Or some horny teenager," she teased, referring to me.

"Ha-ha," I chuckled.

I looked out over the beach again as Emma stepped out of the cart. I damn near shit my pants as I did a double take.

"Emma!" I rasped. "Get back in the cart."

"What? Why?"

"I think that's your mom!" I cried.

"What?! Where?"

"The topless chick with the big-brimmed hat," I pointed.

"Holy shit!" Emma gasped. "It is. My mom goes around topless?"

"Looks that way."

"What the hell?" Emma sighed still in disbelief.

"Do you see your dad anywhere?" I asked.

"No. I'm looking though."

We both scanned the small crowd of people looking for Ronnie. Knowing our luck over the past twenty-four hours, he'd pop up next to us and ask us what we were doing here.

"There he is," I said with relief. "He's coming back from the water."

"I can't look," Emma groaned as she held her head down. "Does he have shorts on? Please tell me he has shorts on and not a speedo or a thong."

"A thong?" I asked.

"Don't ask," she groaned again with her head down still. "He wore a man thong to the beach one time. It was soooo embarrassing."

"They make such a thing?" I questioned.

"Oh my gosh, Jason!" she quipped. "Is he wearing shorts or not?"

"He's got shorts on, but they are kind of short."

She looked up as he returned to his spot and sat down next to Aunt Joy.

"How the hell did they find out about this place?" Emma asked.

"Beats me," I replied as I watched them sitting there. "I guess it's not as secretive as you thought."

"I guess not," she sighed.

"When did he wear a thong to the beach?" I asked Emma as I continued to watch them sitting there unaware that we were here.

"Please don't make me relive that," Emma begged.

"I was just curious where he got the thong," I joked.

"I will not be seen in public with you if you wear a thong," she hissed.

"You're no fun."

We were both still sitting there watching her parents as they sat there on the beach. We both were stuck on what we should do from here.

"Jason," Emma quipped. "Quit looking at my mom you weirdo."

"What? She's got nice tits."

"Jason! Stop that."

"Yours are nicer though."

"Gee, thanks. I would hope so. I'm thirty years younger than her."

"Although, they seem to be bigger than yours."

"Yeah, she got implants a few years ago."

"She did?" I questioned.

"Yeah...... Why are we talking about my mom's boobs anyway?"

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"What should we do?" she asked now. "Should we beat feet and leave or take a chance and head down to the beach?"

"That's up to you," I offered. "I think if we go down to the far end and sneak out past the trees down there, we might be ok. We just can't make a huge scene going down there. We move the cart, grab the stuff, head out and don't stop to look around. We pick a spot and park it."

"I don't know," she sighed.

"It's up to you," I said again. "We can always go back to the other beach."

"Nope," she said firmly after some thought. "I've wanted to try a topless beach, so I'm doing it."

She backed the cart up and quickly moved us down to the far end away from where they were sitting. I got out of the cart now and looked out at the beach to find a spot while she kept an eye on her parents. I picked a potential spot, grabbed the umbrella and my towel as she got her bag, and then led the way down the path. We were a good two hundred yards away from them, so they shouldn't notice us.

We made it down the furthest pathway through the grasses and hit the open stretch of beach. I took a hard left and followed the edge where the grasses met the open sand until I saw a sign before I stopped under the shade of the pines and tossed my towel down. She tossed the bag down as we both sat and tried to look normal. I looked back down the beach towards her parents as she read the sign we were twenty feet away from.

"State park area. Clothing must be worn beyond this sign. No overnight camping, no open containers, no open fires."

"This is about as far as we can get away from them," I offered.

"Where are they?" she asked as she dared to look.

"Still in the same spot as before, just further away from us."

"Do you think they can see us?" she asked.

"They can see we are people, but I doubt they can tell it's us," I replied.

She was still looking down the beach as I spread my towel out.

"Let me put the umbrella up over here and it will block them and the sun from us," I offered. "Will that help you relax?"

"Yeah," she smiled.

I stuck the umbrella in the sand and opened it before turning it, so it blocked most of the sun and a lot of the crowd. She dug into her bag and pulled her towel out then spread it out before sitting down on it. I sat back on mine and tossed my shirt off then tried to relax by lying down. Emma shifted around and tossed her shirt off to join me.

She sat there for a moment and looked around. Her legs were stretched out on her towel as she had her arms at her sides resting on them. I studied her body and wasn't disappointed as she sat there. I knew she was looking down the beach and still worrying about her parents.

The little triangles of yellow covered her perky boobs and the hard nipples beneath. They formed visible bumps in the fabric from my side view. Her smooth stomach slowly rose and fell as she breathed and continued to look down the beach then out to the water. I could just make out the jewelry in her navel as my eyes traveled down to her hips and the strings tied on the points. I couldn't see between her legs, but I knew two things for sure. She was wet down below, and the plug was still there.

My dick started to swell at the thought of that. I continued down her toned legs with the soft and tanned skin covering them. She had painted her toenails a deep red this morning. She must have done that after she got out of the shower after touching herself. My dick was still rising and was almost fully hard right now. I could see her looking over at me and down to where my dick was in my shorts. I didn't even try to hide it, I made it bounce a little before finding her smile.

"I haven't even taken my top off yet," she said referring to my hardness.

"Doesn't matter," I replied. "I like you in the bikini as much as I like you not in the bikini."

She laughed a little then shifted so she was resting on her elbows but still sitting up and still scanning the beach. I let her sit there for a minute waiting for her to take the top off herself. She was content with just sitting there and looking around the beach. I knew if I left it up to her, she would never lose the top and I'd never get to see her topless.

I reached over and pulled the strings that were tied around her neck until they untied. I went slightly lower and pulled the one tied around her back until it untangled. The bikini top was still resting on her chest. Her breathing increased slightly as I pinched the triangle closest to me and pulled it free. Her white boobs with the painfully hard red nipples in the middle came out for the world to see. At the moment it was just her and I seeing them.

She looked over at me, her lips full, chest slightly flush up to her neck, and a smile on her face. "Thanks, Jay."

I stared at her boobs and admired how perfectly they hung on her chest. I was starting to become a tit fan thanks to her. They fit her body perfectly, they were firm and perky, evenly sized, and they looked great on her small frame. There were a dozen or more things I wanted to do to her right now, but I just lay there for the moment and drooled at her tits being out in public. She was barely comfortable with her boobs out, so us having sex was probably not an option.

She finally laid down after a few more minutes of watching the beach. She turned her head towards me once she got settled and gave me her soft and content smile. I returned one as her hand slid over and found mine. Her fingers tangled between mine as she held my hand and rested there quietly.

"Well?" I asked. "How does it feel to be free?"

"I didn't realize my nipples were so sensitive to the breeze," she offered in her seductive way.

"Don't forget you need to put some sunscreen on before long."

"Mmm-hmm," she replied.

We laid there for a little while without saying anything. She had stopped holding my hand now and went to running her hand up and down my chest. Every couple of passes she'd stop and tease my nipple before tracing my skin with her soft touch. I thought I was hard before; this was making it worse. I was tented up in my shorts, the head had to be purple, and it was dripping my desire from the tip. I remained composed and rested there while she continued to play her game and tease me.

She leaned over after a few more minutes of tracing my chest and licked my nipple as her hand curled around my shaft. I felt her teeth nibble a little on my nipple as she squeezed my dick and gave it a couple of strokes. I lay there letting her tease me still. I'd pay her back later for what she was doing to me now. We had started this unspoken game after last night and it was her turn. Mine would be next and the things I was going to do to her.

She chewed a little then turned her head and let me watch her lick my nipple. She had such a seductive look on her face as her tongue traced my skin. Her hand left my cock then slipped under my shorts. Her nails softly scratched the trimmed pubes as my cock tented above her hand. I wanted to roll over and get behind her right now. Wanted to pull her suit to one side and slip my dick into her hole, knew how wet she had to be. I was dripping from the tip, there was no way she wasn't soaked at this point.

"You want a beer?" she asked and brought me out of my thoughts. I hadn't even realized she had stopped teasing me I was so lost in my fantasy.

"You got one?" I asked.

"I wouldn't offer if I didn't," she smiled.

"If you got it, I'll take it."

We both sat up as she dug into the bag and pulled out a soft cooler with a couple of beers and some ice in it. She handed me two beers then found the sunscreen. I popped the caps off as she spread lotion over her chest then up to her shoulders. She then started on my chest without me asking. Once she was done, I handed her a beer. We said cheers before taking a sip and looking out at a couple of younger people walking by the water in front of us. Her eyes instantly went down the beach to search for her parents.

"Relax," I said. "They are right where we left them."

"Whew," she sighed.

She focused on the two girls walking in front of us by the water again.

"See?" she said now. "I could never pull that off."

"What? The thong?"

"Yeah. The whole look she has."

"Which one are we talking about?" I asked. "The brunette or the fake blonde?"

"Well... both now that you mention it. Is the blonde completely naked?"

"I believe so," I said as I tried to find some fabric on her hips.

"Hummm?" Emma questioned as she still looked at them.

"What look are you going for anyway?"

"I thought this was just a topless beach." She ignored my question and was still focused on her nudity.

"Forget that," I said. "What look are you going for?"

"Hers," she finally answered and looked at me. "She looks so pretty."

"Emma!" I cried. "My gosh, have you looked in the mirror lately? You are beautiful. She's so fake it's not even funny. You are real and that makes you beautiful."

"Thanks, Jay," she smiled. "But I'd like to get bigger boobs."

"Why?" I asked. "Your boobs are perfect on you. Look at them."

"I am and they seem a little small."

"No," I said. "Perfect. Look at my wiener. It works like Pinocchio's nose... but a little different."

"Yeah?" she giggled sarcastically. "What does it do, get harder the more it likes something?"

"Yeah," I chuckled.

"Right," she giggled still.

"Seriously, Em. I'm not the biggest tit fan, but yours are bringing me around. I like your tits on your body. Don't change them."

"If you say so," she sighed.

"You are pretty perfect just the way you are," I said seriously. "Twenty years from now you are going to still be beautiful and that chick out there will be spending thousands of dollars to try and fix all the stuff she's tried to make better now."

"Probably," she smiled.

"And... I can guarantee you that your ass is much better looking than hers in a thong. You've got the small frame and a big bootie."