My Favorite Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Way to almost get us busted!'

"Sorry," she mouthed as she looked at me.

"Are we ready to order?" the waitress asked.

"I have a question about this right here," Ronnie started and pointed to something on the menu.

I texted Emma again. 'You wanna play?'

She looked at her phone then responded. 'What r we playen?'

'You see. Give me yur panties first.'

She read my text then looked at me with her devious smile before she replied.

'I like the sound of this game. Cant give u my panties though.'

"You guys want any appetizers?" Ronnie asked.

"Yeah," I replied as I looked at the menu quickly again. "Those chicken poppers and some pretzel bites."

"Two things?" Ronnie questioned.

"I didn't get lunch today. Somebody wanted to go to the beach as soon as I got back from golfing. And, my mom called so I was stuck talking to her."

"What did she want?" Ronnie questioned.

"Ronnie," Joy hissed. "You're being rude to the waitress."

"I am?"

"Yes! She is trying to take our order."

"Sorry, miss," Aunt Joy said to the waitress. "Go ahead and get what Jason wanted and throw in some onion rings with the dipping sauce. That was amazing the other night when we had it."

"You got it," the waitress smiled.

While that exchange was going on, I quickly texted Emma. 'We cant play if you dont give me ur panties.'

'Give me u hand under table,' she texted back.

"For what?" I mouthed to Emma.

She squinted and shook her hand by my hip telling me just to give her my hand. I wasn't really paying attention to her very closely, so maybe she had slipped her panties off already and was going to give them to me. I slipped my hand under the table and the tablecloth and rested it on Emma's knee. She took my hand but stopped when Ronnie started talking again.

"Are we ready to order or do we need a minute?"

"I need a minute honey," Aunt Joy replied. "I don't want to get the same thing I got the other night."

"But I thought you liked it."

"I did but..."

I looked at the waitress now. "You might as well put the appetizers in then come back in five minutes. These two are going to talk it out, he's going to change his mind, then he's going to have to find his glasses to read the menu, she's going to have to borrow his glasses once he's done, it's going to be a big production. It's really a pain to take these two anywhere these days."

All the girls started laughing at my comment. Ronnie didn't find it very funny.

"Ha-ha," he grumbled as he pulled his glasses out. "Very comical, Jason. You just wait. You'll get old like me one of these days and then you'll know what it's like."

I looked at the giggling waitress again. "See, I was spot on with my analysis of the situation. Come back in five minutes. We should be ready by then."

As I was speaking, Emma pulled my hand off her knee and moved it between her legs. She twisted my hand around and moved her body over and opened her legs. My fingers touched the bare skin between her legs and nothing else.

"Ok," the waitress smiled. "You got it. I'll put in the appetizers then come back."

I pulled my hand back as the waitress left the table. I was surprised that I didn't stutter my words as my brain realized I was touching Emma down there. I looked at Emma as she grinned from ear to ear.

"That's why," she mouthed.

"Bad," I mouthed as Ronnie spoke.

"So, what did your mom call about?"

"I'll tell you once you figure out what you want to eat," I said.

"I already know what I want," he smiled. "It's your Aunt that doesn't know. I'm just looking in case I see something better."

"I'm looking," she sighed. "Give me a minute."

"She called to see if she could come visit me over spring break," I said to answer his question.

"This year or next?" he asked.

"This one but I told her to try for next year. Then we made small talk before she had to go."

"Wow," he said in shock. "She didn't ask for anything else?"

"Nope," I lied a little. "She just wanted to visit and chat."

"She's softening you up for something," Ronnie offered.

"Maybe not," Joy chimed in now. "Maybe she just wanted to talk."

"Yeah right," Ronnie sighed. They went back and forth now.

I texted Emma as they started talking about my mom. 'Put this inside of u.'

I pulled the vibrator from my pocket and rested it on her knee as she read the text. She reached her hand down and felt what I had in my hand. She smiled her wicked and devious smile as she figured out what it was. She took it from me and set it in her lap as I pulled my hand back to text her again.

'At the table no bathroom!'

She texted me back to back texts.

'How do I turn it on?'

'What!'

'Put in n I tell u how.'

"Jason?" Ronnie called.

"Yeah," I answered.

"What are you doing over there?"

"Checking emails," I replied calmly.

"At the table? You know I hate that."

"I know," I sighed. "I'm sorry but I have to. I didn't have time today and I have to know what we are doing next week for golf."

"You can't do that later?"

"It's going to bother me if I don't. I'll be done in a second."

"Fine. Make it quick, please."

I noticed that Emma had shifted around in her seat and must have slipped the vibrator inside. She was so subtle about it I hardly noticed she had even moved until the end when she settled back down. Her text confirmed that she had slipped it inside.

'It slipped right in. I'm so wet right now. How do I turn it on?'

I set my phone on the table and reached into my pocket. I checked and saw that Ronnie was holding the menu up to get better light, so he was blocked. Aunt Joy was leaned back and looking at hers. I pulled the remote out and showed Emma before pushing a button to turn it on. She jumped a little as it must have pulsed inside. I clicked it a couple of times and changed the settings and the speed. I had no idea what it was on, but it was on. She smiled her wicked smile as I texted.

'How that feel?'

'Weak. My fingers r better.'

I clicked the remote twice and increased the speed.

'Better. Go slow'

I clicked the remote again to make it speed up. She jumped a little and raised her eyebrows now. I clicked it again as she twisted and closed her legs then chewed on her bottom lip.

"Have we decided?" the waitress asked.

"I'll have the tomahawk steak, mashed potatoes, and the green beans," I said.

I clicked the remote again and changed the program to the next thing. I wasn't sure what it was, but it must have been something because Emma jumped as she tried to order.

"I'll have the salmon," she said excitedly. "With a sweet potato and broccoli, please."

Uncle Ronnie looked at her funny before he placed his order. I was too busy smiling to myself to even hear what he ordered. I watched as Emma panted softly to herself and wiggled around in her chair. Aunt Joy was next to order as I clicked the button and made it jump up another level. Emma gripped my leg and dug her nails into my skin as she crossed her legs and twisted around.

"Ok," the waitress said. "The appetizers are ready. I'm going to put this in and bring them back."

"Are you ok, Emma?" Uncle Ronnie asked.

"Yeah," she said as normally as she could. "I think I got a little too much sun today. I feel flush."

"Drink some water," Aunt Joy suggested.

"Yeah," Emma panted a little.

She took a sip and opened her legs again. She reached down under the table in between her legs and must have pulled on the one end a little to adjust it. I was tempted to push the button again, but I let it go for the moment. She adjusted herself in the seat again and tried to act normal.

The kitchen staff arrived with the trays of food and started to place them around the table. I clicked the remote and changed the setting again making Emma jump in her chair a little.

"Fuck," she mouthed to me. Her nails dug into my skin again as she lifted her butt a little out of the chair.

"Are we missing anything?" one of them asked.

"I think that's all of it," Ronnie replied. "Jeez, that's a lot of food."

"I can probably eat all of this by myself," I said.

I grabbed some pretzel bites before passing the plate to Aunt Joy. Emma continued to squirm around in the chair and grip my leg. Her nails were starting to hurt my leg now, so I clicked the remote again to turn it down a level. She dug harder into my leg.

"Jason," she half whimpered. "Can I have a chicken popper?"

"Sure," I smiled as I reach for one.

"No-no," she barely managed to say. "Stop! That one."

I reached out and tossed a popper on her plate then clicked the remote to stop the vibrator. Her grip increased on my leg after I clicked it. I looked at her now as she pleaded with her eyes and mouthed no-no again. I held the remote out by her leg and clicked the button again to stop it. She flinched and kicked the table leg making the table move. Her glass tipped over sending ice and water right off the edge of the table into her lap.

"Shit!" she yelped.

"Emma!" Ronnie quipped. "Language. What the heck is going on over there?"

"Sorry, Uncle Ronnie," I said quickly. "It was me. I have a leg cramp that I'm trying to work out. Sorry I spilled your water, Emma."

I was clicking the remote repeatedly to try and get it to stop but it appeared that it wasn't working. Emma sprang up from the table and yelped as she headed for the bathroom. I pushed the water back with my towel before I pretended like I had some water on my shorts too and excused myself quickly to follow her.

"Emma," I called as I knocked on the door.

"You little shit," she called while laughing.

"Can I come in?"

The door clicked and opened. I slipped inside the single stall bathroom with her as she held the vibrator in her hand. It was still buzzing as she stood there panting.

"Sorry about that," I started. "I was clicking it to shut it off."

"Holy shit," she panted still. "I came so freaking hard."

"You're not mad?"

"That could have been bad but no, I'm not mad at you. It wasn't your fault."

I laughed with her now.

"No more games tonight," she said but still laughed.

"Agreed," I smiled.

"And throw this thing away."

I clicked the remote again and wouldn't you know it, the buzzing stopped. We both laughed again as she shook it and pretended to make sure it was dead.

"What the hell are we going to say when we get back out there?" she asked as we stopped laughing.

"I got a leg cramp and I kicked the table and spilled your water on your lap," I said.

"But I kicked the table," she said.

"He doesn't know that."

She sighed. "You think that will work?"

"Well... we could tell him that I gave you a vibrator and you played with yourself......" I didn't get to finish before she swatted me and had that sexy, stunned look on her face.

"I most certainly did not play with myself," she sassed in her little girl voice. "That was you!" The smile on her face right now was priceless.

"Which story are we going with then?" I asked.

"Neither," she said after some thought. "How about we climb out the window and run away? They do it in the movies all the time."

I looked over her shoulder at the walls behind her. "There's no window to climb out of in here. Next idea."

"Damn," she hissed playfully. "Plan foiled."

"We go with the first story if he asks," I started. "As soon as we get back to the table you apologize for cussing and say that this is your favorite dress and you didn't want to ruin it. He'll scold you about swearing then move onto me, but the actual incident will probably be forgotten. The wait staff probably already has it cleaned up by now."

"But," I said as I moved by her and went to the sink to splash some water on my shorts. "You have to use your whiny little voice."

"What?" she asked.

I mocked her and pretended I was her when she was younger and used a high-pitched voice. "Daddy, I'm sorry I cursed, daddy. But Jason made me do it."

"I do not sound like that," she said highly annoyed.

"Wanna bet?" I laughed.

"Jason!" she sassed and almost sounded like I had when I mocked her. "You take that back."

"Fine," I chuckled still. "I take it back. But... go with the little girl voice anyway. Trust me, it'll work."

"Why did you splash water on your shorts?" she asked now.

"Because I told him I got wet to. I have to make the lie believable."

"Oh," she said as she grabbed a towel and reached under her skirt to pat her puss. I looked at her with interest.

"We are lucky I did spill the water. I was so freaking wet. I was leaking down my leg when I took off running and it wasn't from the water either."

"Really?" I smiled. "We better hold on to the pink play toy. It might come in handy later."

"I'm not letting you put that thing in me unless we are alone and I have the remote."

"What fun is that then?"

"Let me put it in you then," she said coyly.

"I don't quite have the same parts as you," I joked. "In case you haven't noticed."

"Not up front, but in the back," she smiled still.

"My prison wallet isn't built for objects," I said quickly.

"Your what?"

"You know? In prison they put things in their butts to sneak them in...... never mind."

"You watch too much TV," she laughed.

"Come on," I said. "We have to get back out there. Play the part and I'll bail you out if I need to."

"I know," she sighed deeply.

Her toy and the remote went into my pocket before we left the bathroom. We both walked back out to the table and sat down. Emma started right away and put on a surprisingly good performance.

"Daddy, I'm sorry I said what I said. Will you forgive me, daddy? This is one of my favorite dresses and I had to work two extra shifts at the smoothie shop just to buy it. And, man did it stink too because it was right around Christmas and the place was always slammed. I still think I have smoothie in my hair from when the blender blew up on me."

I couldn't help but smile as she was going on and on. She was doing better than I thought and the little girl voice was the perfect touch. Ronnie set his fork down and looked at Emma before letting out a sigh.

"I guess it's alright. You aren't fourteen anymore. Sometimes I forget how much you've grown up and how fast it happened. Just try and... keep it PG for old time sake."

"No problem, daddy," she smiled. "Thanks."

She glanced at me as my jaw was practically sitting on the table. She was pretty good at this bullshit thing if given proper instructions.

"What do you have to say for yourself?" Uncle Ronnie looked at me now.

I snapped to and looked at him. "Oh, Uncle Ronnie, I'm so sorry I kicked the table and tipped over the glass," I said and mocked Emma. "I got a leg cramp and tried to kick it out."

He started laughing as Emma kicked me under the table again. I jumped a little as she hit me in the same spot as earlier.

"I'm just messing with you," Uncle Ronnie laughed still. "That was pretty good though."

I picked up my fork and broke open the chicken popper as Emma mouthed jerk to me. I smiled at her then gave her leg a squeeze.

Dinner was uneventful after that. We ate, talked for a while after, had dessert, talked some more, then headed back to the room. Ronnie and Joy decided on a walk and asked Emma and myself to join them but we declined.

"Do you want to go to the pro shop bar?" she asked me after they left.

"Not tonight," I said. "Let's find something else to do. There has to be someplace we haven't been that we can get into trouble at."

"Let's get a cart and go for a drive," she suggested.

"Where did you pick up the beer at?" I asked.

"The little store at the front of the hotel."

"How much did that cost you?"

"It cost you fifteen bucks," she laughed.

"Me?" I asked.

"Yeah," she laughed still. "I borrowed some money from your wallet to pay. Was that ok?"

"It's too late now if it wasn't," I smiled. "Let's get a six pack and hit the road before they get back."

"Sounds good," she smiled and took my hand.

We picked up the beer, put it in the cooler she brought with ice, grabbed a cart and started driving. She was in the driver's seat again and I was navigating us. I had her head down towards the boat docks first so we could check that out and know right where we had to go for tomorrow morning.

We arrived and stopped to look at all the boats in the marina. The dock was full of people sitting around drinking beer, talking, and laughing out loud about whatever they were talking about. We thought about going up there and checking it out, but something told me it was a semiprivate area, and we would be alright to go up, but we wouldn't feel welcome.

We both decided on driving south and further than the nude beach to see how far we could get. We knew we were on a manmade island of some sort since we crossed a bridge to get here and the water went to the Gulf then back into the yacht basin and around to the marina. I figured it had to continue on past the marina since the bridge we crossed to get here was a fixed bridge and way too low for any of the yachts and sailboats to get under. It had to empty out south of the nude beach somewhere.

We drove past the nude beach and the gated community and continued south for a little longer before the pathway went dark. Up to this point, the pathway had overhead lights and it felt comfortable to drive down. Once we got past the community and the last cart entrance at the south end, the pathway went dark and got bumpy. We had lights on the cart, and we could see, but we had no idea what was really out there. We both agreed to turn around and head north again.

I was just about to tell her to go to the pro shop bar as we were passing by the lighthouse that was next to one of the beaches. She turned off the path abruptly and crossed the road to get to the beach parking lot. We drove to the end of the empty parking lot then turned around and drove back and parked near the lighthouse. We sat there in silence and listened to the waves roll calmly across the sand.

"Well?" I sighed. "Do you want a beer?"

"Sure," she smiled.

I reached into the cooler and popped the caps off two beers then handed her one.

"I guess we aren't very adventurous, are we?" I asked after a sip.

"I'd like to know what's down there, but I'd rather find out in the daylight," she offered.

"Me too," I said. "I guess I could look it up on my phone."

"So, get to it," she said and leaned on me with her cute little look.

"I ah... left my phone in the room," I said as I felt my pockets. "How the hell do I keep forgetting my damn phone?"

She laughed a little. "I left mine on the bed too. My dad is going to kill me."

I looked at her as she still smiled at me with her cute little smile.

"Oh, daddy," I teased her in her little girl voice. "I'm sorry I was a bad girl, daddy."

"You're such a brat," she giggled as I laughed with her.

I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her forehead. "Yet, you are still hanging out with me."

"You promised me an adventure," she replied.

"Well... what do you want to do?"

She giggled and growled a little as her hand went to my leg and rubbed it now. "I remember you saying at the beach that you were going to bend me over and screw me from behind while pulling my hair and smacking my ass."

"Yeah, I did say that. But you wanted me to do it in front of my new friends, I thought?"

"Screw them," she said and took a sip.

"I've got you. Why would I screw one of them?"

She snorted a little and lost some of her beer as she laughed then coughed. "That's not what I meant. I didn't mean literally screw one of them."

"I would hope not," I said.

"Why? You can't handle more than one at a time?"

"You know, I've never actually tried that before," I answered honestly and looked at her.

"Hey, don't look at me," she said quickly. "I've only been with guys and only one at a time."

1...45678...15