My Favorite Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Jay," she growled. "How the hell do you know all my spots already?"

"I'm a fast learner," I said between working her neck.

"Don't leave any marks," she warned.

"Give me a reason not to," I countered.

"They will see us," she sassed.

"So?"

"Jason, you're bad."

"Me?" I questioned in my teasing way. "You're the one fucking me right now. I'm just kissing your neck."

"This isn't fucking," she retorted. "This is teasing."

"Well... stop teasing me and get to it," I said as I stopped to look at her.

She looked at me with her seductive smile as I smiled back at her. She was just about to turn her head and look back to the beach when I reached up and stopped her.

"They are not there. We are here. If you look guilty then you are. We are just two people out in the water holding each other. Just turn your hips and squeeze your muscles."

"And that will get you off?" she asked innocently.

"I get off on watching you get off. Will it get you off?"

"I'm already on edge," she cooed.

"Take me with you over the edge then."

She leaned back but kept her hands folded around the back of my neck as she started working her hips. I was buried so deep inside of her as she humped me and squeezed her muscles. We were moving barely an inch in either direction but it was intense. I started pulling her hips in tune with her turns as I felt the tingle start to build.

She was soaking wet as my cock pushed against her end with each turn of her hips. Even in the water she was still on fire down there. This liquid heat surrounding my cock as she squeezed her muscles and brought this intense pleasure to the both of us. I could see it on her face and in her eyes as they locked on and stared right back into mine that she was almost there.

Her eyes rolled and closed as her mouth hung open. Her cunny was squeezing my cock harder as her hips twisted faster. Soft pants and moans accompanied a single cuss word over and over as the pleasure built inside of her. I couldn't hold back any longer and started to release. My cock swelled then pulsed and washed her walls with my seed, filling her up as she yelped a little louder and followed mine with her release.

We were panting in each other's face as our foreheads rested against one another. She was giggling softly and squeezing her muscles to tease my cock still. I already wanted to fuck her again. I wanted to take her up to the towels and bend her over and slip into her from behind. Wanted to see my cock stretching her lips from behind as I smacked her ass and pulled her hair. The things this woman made me want to do to her were incredible.

I leaned in and kissed her again. I left the wet and long kiss on her lips before I pulled away and looked at her with my devious smile. She already knew I was thinking about the next one. She wagged her finger at me.

"You are being a bad boy," she said coyly. "I don't know what exactly you are thinking but I need some time to recover from that one."

"Ok," I said. "You've got five minutes. That should be enough time."

"Bad," she giggled. "How about after dinner?"

"I get you for dessert?"

"Mm-hmm," she growled. "Any way you want."

"That's dangerous," I laughed.

"Indeed, but I'm game."

"Speaking of dinner," I sighed. "Do you know what time it is?"

"No, but we should probably check."

"In a minute," I said with my smile.

"Why?"

"My friends are walking by," I said as I waved back to them.

"Oh gawd," she said and hung her head. "They probably saw us."

"You mean, they are seeing us? I'm still inside you."

"I know," she said, her mouth making a big O as she spoke. "You feel pretty darn good inside of me."

"Do I?" I asked. I pulled her butt and slipped along her soaked tunnel.

"Mmm-hmm," she growled. "I hope they enjoyed the show."

"I was thinking about taking you back up to our spot, bending you over and hitting you from behind while pulling your hair and smacking that ass. Do you think they would like that too?"

"Jason!" she squealed in her little girl voice. "Not now, later I told you."

"But they won't be around later," I said.

"So, go give them your number and tell them to come by later," she said.

"What? Seriously?"

"Absolutely... not. I like the thrill of being outside, but I don't want somebody to intentionally watch us."

"You had me going for a minute," I chuckled.

"Come on," she said and kicked her heels into my butt. "Take me closer to shore so I can touch."

I neighed like a horse before I bucked into her then started moving towards shallower water. Once we got to about chest deep, she pushed away from me and dove underwater before coming up and splashing me. I splashed her and started chasing her to dunk her. She knew I was after her and took off towards shore.

We both raced through the water. I had the longer legs so I covered the ground faster than her little legs could. She did manage to reach the shore where the waves broke on the sand before I caught her. I scooped her up into my arms and cradled her. She thrilled with laughter and slapped at me playfully as I spun us around and around and laughed with her.

I spun us around to the water's edge again and pretended like I was going to toss her in. She squealed with fear then started laughing and snorting when I flung her up then caught her again before running with her towards our spot on the beach. We both must have looked like a couple of idiots right now but I didn't care. Emma's laughter was about the only thing that mattered to me at the moment and she was laughing so hard it made me laugh right along with her.

I reached our spot then stopped and held her so she could calm down and stop laughing so hard. She was still all smiles along with her little girl giggles as I kissed her softly on the mouth. She giggled and smiled between quick little kisses again and again. She wiggled finally so I set her down. We both sat down and slipped under the shade while still chuckling for no good reason.

She reached over and opened the bag to get the beers out that we had started. She shuffled around and hid the lube and the plug at the bottom before finding her phone. I took a sip of my cold beer and looked out as the two girls were walking by again and waved at me once more. I smiled and tipped my beer towards them as they said something to each other and laughed but continued on.

"Is the brunette naked now too?" Emma asked.

"Looks like it," I said.

"Man, girls are just dropping their clothes for you all over the place today," Emma joked.

"Let's hope it stops once we leave the beach," I joked. "I'd hate to see your mom drop her undies for me."

"Jason!" she cried. "You're a pig."

I looked over at her with a sheepish grin on my face. She was smiling at me in her cute way so I knew she wasn't mad.

"What time was it?" I asked.

"Just after four thirty."

"Let's finish the beers then get on our way," I suggested.

"Sounds good."

I took a long drink from my beer then looked over at Emma as she too took a long drink. I smiled at her sitting there leaning back on her elbows. Her legs were parted as she sat there without a care in the world. She noticed I was looking at her and smiled softly back at me.

"What are you smiling about?" she asked.

"Nothing. Just noticing how beautiful you are sitting here right now."

She snorted a little. "Right. You don't have to lie to me. That's just mean."

"If I'm lying then I'm dying," I said. "But seriously, you look so perfect sitting there right now. So beautiful."

"Thanks, Jay," she smiled and turned her body so she could lean against me. "You're the best."

"Now who's the liar?"

She looked up at me with her mouth hung open in mock shock. I leaned in and kissed her before taking the last sip of my beer.

"I have two more in the bag if you want another," she informed me.

"Trying to get me drunk so you can have your way with me?" I asked.

"Off of three beers?" she laughed.

"I'm too young to drink. It's possible."

She laughed again as she handed me another beer then returned to leaning on me. I popped the cap off and took another long drink.

"So, you've had sex at the beach twice and once on the beach," I started. "Did sand get in places it shouldn't have?"

"No," she answered.

"So, your friend was wrong about the beach then?" I asked.

"Oh... yeah," she said playing along. "Definitely wrong."

"Too bad for your friend," I joked as I took a sip.

"Yeah... she can be a bitch sometimes."

I laughed as Emma took another sip. We both looked out at the water before she spoke.

"Freaking Todd Bowman," she hissed.

"Who?" I asked.

"Todd Bowman. That's the guy that I tried to have sex with at the beach my freshman year of college."

"Ohh?" I said interested now.

"We had been dating for a few months at that point. We were on spring break, it was nighttime, and it was raining out too. We snuck away and left his drunk friends at the bar and headed down to the beach." She paused to reflect for a moment.

"He was in such a big hurry that he basically threw me down into the sand under the boardwalk to have sex with me." She looked at me now. "How romantic, right?"

"Sure sounds like it," I offered.

"It wasn't," she continued. "I got sand up my bum. Then he stumbled and kicked sand into my girly parts as he tried to get his shoes off to get his shorts off. It was just bad. I knew I wasn't going to enjoy it and it was going to feel like sandpaper, so I ended up blowing him."

She took a drink then looked at me again. "I can't believe I'm telling you this."

"Remember that open and honest thing we had the other night?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah."

"It stays between us."

"Well, that night was the first time my heart got broken at college," she started again. "I found him in the bathroom with another girl at the bar after I had gone back to the room to rinse off."

"Fuck, Em, that sucks."

"Tell me about it," she sighed. "I sure know how to pick them."

"Wait, so, you blew him on the beach then he found some random at the bar right after and was banging her in the bathroom?"

"I should probably explain that part a little better," she answered. "There was a group of us that went together. Him and I, four of his guy friends, and two other girls. I thought the girls were with two of the other guys but they weren't. They were just along for spring break. He and I were the only couple."

"Ok," I nodded.

"I blew him under the boardwalk then we went back to the bar. We were there for a while after that, but I couldn't stand the freaking sand in my parts anymore, so I went back to the hotel room to shower and change. When I got back, I found out he was in the bathroom with one of the other girls that came with us."

"Sorry, Emma," I offered.

"It's not your fault," she replied.

"I know, but on behalf of decent guys everywhere, we all aren't like that."

"Really?" she quipped. "Because I've got a half a dozen more stories just like that one. Which is why I don't date and I don't have sex anymore. Well... except for now. But you're different, I know you and we don't have any expectations."

"We don't?" I asked. "I expect a great adventure and one hell of a good time."

"Well?" she smiled. "Have I lived up to that so far?"

"The weeks not over yet," I chuckled. "I'll let you know on Saturday. You're off to a great start though."

"Gee, thanks," she said sarcastically.

"But seriously though. I'm sorry guys are such dicks to you."

"Ah," she shrugged. "I'll find somebody someday or I'll die alone."

"No, don't say that," I said. "There's a guy out there for you. You just haven't found him yet."

"I'm not too worried about it right now," she said honestly. "It'll happen when it happens."

"That's the spirit," I cheered.

"Yay," she cheered sarcastically.

"So... what happened after you found him with the other chick?" I asked carefully.

"I left the bar, went back to the hotel room, packed up my stuff and left. I rented a car and drove back to school and spent the rest of spring break all alone."

"Where were you guys at?" I asked.

"Daytona Beach," she replied. "It wasn't that far of a drive back home."

"But still, I mean that still sucks."

"It was a learning experience," she offered.

"That's one way to look at it," I agreed.

"You about ready?" she asked after we both took another sip from the beers.

"Yeah," I sighed. "We don't want to piss your dad off by being late. We'll both get grounded."

We both started putting clothing back on over our naked bodies. Once we were covered, I took down the umbrella as she shook the towels and tossed them into the bag. We both slammed down the remainder of our beers before we took one last look around then headed for the cart.

"Where is that last beer at?" I asked as we reached the cart.

"Still in the bag," she answered. "Why, you want it?"

"We probably should get rid of it before we get back," I offered. "Ronnie won't care if you drink but he might care if I do. It'd be better if we came back empty."

She was already digging it out for me. She handed it to me then dumped the ice.

"I guess I'm driving then," she said.

"You drove us here," I replied with my smile. "It's only fair you drive us back."

I popped the cap as she started driving us back towards the hotel. I played on my phone and drank the last beer as she drove us along. We arrived a few minutes later, returned the umbrella, tipped the guy who let us borrow it, and then headed for the room.

"How long you going to be in the shower?" I asked.

"Fifteen to twenty minutes," she replied.

"What the hell do you do in there that it takes you that long?"

"Well... I've got to scrub, wash and condition my hair, shave my legs and my parts so I'm smooth for later, then I let the water pelt me so I relax."

"Let me go first then?" I asked. "I'll be in and out in five minutes."

"Go on then," she sighed. "I can wait."

We reached the room and opened the door before cautiously entering and looking around. To our surprise, Ronnie and Joy weren't in the room.

"Where are they?" she asked.

"Are you sure dinner was at six?" I asked. "Maybe it was at five."

"We're late if it's at five."

"Let me get in the shower. You text them and make sure it's still at six. Don't tell them where we are if they ask though."

"What do I say if they ask?"

"Tell them we are on the sixteenth tee and might be a little late," I shrugged. "Make something up."

I shut the door to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. Five minutes later, I was done and wrapped up in a towel looking for something to wear for tonight.

"They went to the bar at the pro shop," Emma said as I walked by to get to my bag.

"What the hell are they doing on our turf?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied. "They said they were finishing up then they are heading back here."

"Ok," I said as I dropped the towel and slipped on my boxers.

"I'm going to get in the shower," she called.

"Alright," I called back. "I'm going to get dressed then go call the boat captain to make sure we are all set for tomorrow."

"Ok."

I got dressed quickly then left the room and headed for the cart corral before she noticed I was gone and before Ronnie and Joy would be back. I got my cart and hit the road on my way to my destination in hopes of having a little fun and paying Emma back for tormenting me today.

"Welcome to Sugar and Spice, Naughty or Nice," the girl at the sex shop said as I walked in the door.

"I'm kind of in a hurry," I said. "Can you help me find something specific?"

"Sure," she smiled. "What are you looking for?"

"I need a remote-controlled vibrator," I smiled.

"Wire or wireless?" she asked.

"Wireless."

"We have just the thing," she smiled again. "We just got these in about a week ago. I haven't had a chance to try one out myself, but Jill has. She's my manager and she says it works pretty well."

She handed me the box so I could look it over. "How's it work?"

"This part goes inside," she pointed to the fatter end. "This part hangs out so it can be retrieved. This is the remote. It's that simple."

"Batteries?"

"Included inside the box."

"I'll take it."

We walked to the counter so she could ring me up.

"Who's the lucky lady?" she asked.

"My girlfriend," I smiled. "She was in here earlier and bought the plug."

"I remember her," she smiled back. "Very shy but very pretty."

"Short, brown hair, blue eyes?" I asked.

"Mmm-hmm, that was her."

"She's not shy once she loosens up," I offered. "It just takes somebody to give her a push once in a while."

"Is that what this is for?" she asked coyly.

"We are going to play a little game tonight at dinner with her parents," I grinned.

"You bad boy," she said with a wicked smile.

"I hope she plays along," I said as I paid.

"Good luck," she smiled again as she handed me the bag with the toy inside.

I walked out the door and jumped back in the cart. I started driving and opened the box to get the toy out and the batteries in place before I got back to the hotel. I slipped it and the remote into my pocket then discarded the trash before reaching the hotel. I dropped the cart off and headed back to the room. I opened the door and saw Uncle Ronnie sitting on my bed talking to Emma as she brushed her hair out by the mirror that was hung on the wall by the slider.

"Hey, Jason," he called.

"Hey, Uncle Ronnie. I just got off the phone with the boat captain. We are all set for tomorrow at six in the morning. We have to meet him at the dock on First Street and A Avenue so we can head out."

"Alright," he cheered. "I can't wait."

He got up and headed back to his room to find Aunt Joy to tell her the good news. I looked at Emma as she stood there in a sexy black cocktail dress and finished pulling her hair back to tie it into a loose bun.

"How come I didn't get to pick out your outfit tonight?"

"You snooze, you lose," she replied.

"You guys ready?" Ronnie called. "If we leave now, we will get there right on time."

"I'm ready if you are," I said.

We left the room together and headed down the hallway to get a cart. Ronnie insisted that we all pile onto one cart. Emma and I didn't have anything planned after dinner at the moment, so we all went on one cart. I sat in front with Ronnie so we could talk about the trip tomorrow and what we had been up to for most of the day.

We arrived at the restaurant and were seated right away to a four top square table. Ronnie sat across from me, Emma was to my right, and Joy was to my left. We were given menus and our drink orders were taken right away. Once the waitress left the table, we started looking over the menu and made small talk.

"You look like you got some sun today, Aunt Joy," I said. "You should have covered up better or used sunscreen."

I got a kick from Emma under the table and flinched a little as she caught my shin. She was glaring at me but couldn't help but smile once her mom started talking.

"I told your Uncle Ronnie that we needed to rent an umbrella," Aunt Joy said.

"It's twenty dollars for the day," Ronnie groaned. "Highway robbery I tell you."

"Uncle Ronnie," I laughed. "They gave you the room for free, you can give them a little back."

"That's how they get you," he continued on. "They nickel and dime you to death. The drinks at the pro shop bar were outrageous."

"We've been getting ours for free," Emma chimed in now. It was my turn to kick her under the table.

"Because I've been paying for them," I said quickly. "What, do you think they just give soda away?"

Uncle Ronnie studied Emma's face and waited for her to crack. She held steady and was saved by the waitress showing up at the table with the drinks. I pulled my phone out and texted Emma then held it down below the table and pointed to it so Emma would see I wanted her to get her phone out. She looked and carefully pulled her phone from her little purse.

1...34567...15