My Favorite Girl Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got a little......" I said and used my shirt to dab the beer off her chin. "There, much better."

"Come on," she said and unwrapped herself from my arm. "Let's go. Grab the cooler."

"Where are we going?" I asked as she stood outside the cart and looked around.

She turned and looked at the skinny lighthouse. "Are you afraid of heights?"

"They never bothered me before," I said.

She started walking towards the hundred-foot-tall lighthouse as I grabbed the cooler and followed. I was drinking my open beer as fast as I could before we reached the base of the structure. We circled the building and found the door on the one side of it. She looked at me then back at the door before she grabbed the handle and turned it. It twisted as she pushed but it didn't move. She held the handle and put her weight into it with her shoulder, but it still didn't move.

"Damn, locked," she hissed as she stepped back and kicked a flowerpot with her heel.

"Shoot," she cried as it slid back and wobbled around before settling.

I laughed a little at her clumsiness then took the last gulp of my beer before setting the empty down. She was bent at the waist trying to move the pot back into its place on the concrete pad we were standing on. I leaned over now and caught a glimpse of her butt poking out from under the cocktail dress as she remained bent over. I took one step further over to try and see between her legs but just missed the chance as she stood back up. I quickly stood straight and pretended like I wasn't doing anything as she presented me a key.

"Think it opens the door?" she asked.

"Why else would they have a key under a pot next to a locked door? Of course, I normally keep random keys under pots that don't open anything just to screw with people, so......"

"Brat," she said as she shook her head but still smiled at me.

She took the key and pushed it into the keyhole and turned it while twisting the handle again. The door shifted then opened just a crack before she pushed on it to open it more. It slowly creaked open revealing a lighted interior with a single staircase that twisted upwards. We both stepped inside and looked around.

It smelt a little musty inside, but it was clean besides the smell. The staircase spiraled upwards along the walls of the circular structure towards the top. It got narrower and narrower until it must have reached the area the light used to be in. The light itself wasn't on or flashing but the inside had a light showing the stairs every fifteen feet or so.

"Well?" she questioned. "Shall we?"

"Wait a second."

I set the cooler down and went back outside to move the pot back into its place. I pulled the door shut and locked the door to cover our tracks just in case somebody decided to investigate the single golf cart in the parking lot. Hopefully, they would think we were on the beach and wouldn't come to investigate.

"Start climbing," I said.

"Do you think it's safe?"

"Only one way to find out," I offered.

She shrugged and flipped her purse around before she started climbing. I grabbed the cooler off the floor and followed right behind her.

"Hey, Emma?" I called after we had passed the second light on the climb up.

"Yeah?" she answered but continued to look up and concentrate on the climb.

"I can see your pee-pee," I said while singing a little.

"What?"

"I can see your pee-pee," I sang again.

"Oh my gosh," she giggled. "No you can't."

"I sure as hell can. It looks delicious too. I can't wait to taste it."

"Weirdo," she laughed still. "Quit looking at your cousin's pussy."

"I'm going to do more than look at it once we get to the top," I said slyly.

"I should have put some panties on."

"You should have. Then I could have had a nice souvenir after we are done."

"You still have the red ones I threw at you last night," she said.

"I've got to give those back though. Those are your expensive ones."

She laughed as we passed another light on the staircase.

"There it is again," I called as she passed the light and it really showed me her puss. "I wish I would have brought my phone. I'd have some good pictures by now."

"Weirdo," she called back.

"That thing looks wet and dee-lish," I growled.

"That thing, is a pussy," she replied playfully. "And, it is wet, but I'm not sure how good it tastes."

"I'll be the judge of that. Hurry up," I said and smacked her bare ass.

"Hey!" she cried. "Don't make me fall or you won't have anything to play with."

"You won't make it past me, trust me. I'll catch you before that."

"My hero," she said sarcastically. "I feel so much better now."

"Any time."

We continued to climb up. I was fixated on the flashing vagina that came in and out of view under the short skirt with every step up she took. I forgot for the moment that we were climbing the stairs until she stopped. I looked down and realized how far we had climbed. The bottom looked pretty far away as I turned back and felt how much heat from the day was trapped up this high.

"What do I do now?" she asked.

"What's the problem?"

"I don't see a way to go any further," she said. "It's like I'm at a floor or something."

I looked around her legs and the partly open cunny that I was staring at to see what the problem was. Hey idiot, my brain called to my dick. If we don't get to the top, you can't slide into the perfect little wet patch. Quit screwing around and let me solve the problem. Then I'll turn off again. I looked at what she was describing and solved the problem.

"Em, grab the lever and slide it over and push up," I instructed.

She slid the lever over and the trap door sprung open all on its own. She took a step back in fear and bumped me. Luckily, I was holding the railing and resting the cooler on my hip, so I was able to stop the both of us from tumbling down the stairs.

"Sorry," she cried.

"I got you," I smiled.

She stepped back up and pushed her upper body through the trap door into the light room. She looked around as I squeezed her cheeks and asked what she was seeing. She pulled herself all the way up and made space so I could join her. We were inside the glass room on top with the light in it. It was spinning around but the light must have been burnt out since it wasn't on. There wasn't enough room for either of us to stand up, so I remained on the stairs as she was off to the one side squatting down. I noticed the little half door with a simple slide latch right next to her. I pointed to it.

"What?" she asked.

"Right there," I said. "Open that and we can go outside on the catwalk."

She turned around and got onto her hands and knees to work the latch. Maybe she did that on purpose as her pussy was now right in my face. I couldn't stand it any longer, so I reached my hand up and touched her cheek. My thumb pressed against her folds and sank into her wet hole as she popped the lock.

"Jason," she gasped. "Let me get outside first then you can do whatever you want to me. I already told you that you could earlier today."

I didn't have to be told twice. I let my thumb slip from her soaked center as she pushed the little door open. She stuck her head outside first but left the rest of her body inside. I was right behind her now with my nose inches away from her cunny. I inhaled the sweet scent of her pussy as she finally moved forward and slipped outside. My cock was fully hard as I pushed the cooler outside the door then crawled out to join her.

She was sitting just on the other side of the door on her butt with her legs spread and her skirt pulled up exposing her pussy. This sexy and seductive smile hung on her face as I looked between her legs at her slightly parted pussy waiting for me to do whatever it was that I wanted to do to it. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it down on the skinny catwalk before directing her to turn around. I told her earlier that I was going to bend her over and that's what I intended to do. She growled softly as she chewed her bottom lip then turned over onto my shirt and flipped her skirt up.

I was already dropping my shorts and boxers to my knees as she was turning over. The simple act of my shorts rubbing against the sensitive head of my cock had me on edge right now. If I got behind her right now and slipped my dick into the hot little wet hole between her legs, I'd last about three, maybe four pumps before I'd be shooting it full of my cum.

Based on recent events, I'd probably still stay hard and press on like nothing had ever happened. It just wouldn't be as sensitive and would get messy in a hurry. Not that it wasn't going to get messy anyway, Emma was already dripping wet. Her scent was still swirling around in my nose at the moment so that's what I was going to do. I'd let myself calm down while I tasted her again.

I leaned forward and inhaled her scent again as I spread her cheeks open and let her lips part. Wetness clung to them as they opened slowly in the dim light. My tongue dipped into her center and tasted what she was leaking. She inhaled sharply as I dug in as deep as I could and lapped at her puss. She bent more and opened herself up further as my tongue dug deep into her.

I pulled my tongue out and pressed it into her pucker right above the leaking gap between her legs. It resisted my tongue at first but then let it slip in a little as I circled it around. She initially growled her approval and pushed back into my tongue as I teased her pucker. Once I started poking in and out of it, she spoke.

"You're not sticking your dick in there. It's sensitive with just your wet tongue going in and out."

I pulled back and let her one cheek go before letting my hand fly and smacked her ass. She yelped in a mix of pain and pleasure as she sucked her butt down from the blow.

"Don't you tell me what I can and can't do, bad girl," I said. "I recall somebody saying I could do whatever I wanted to do to them."

"I don't think I said......."

Slap. I smacked her cheek again but had my hand cupped so it would sound louder but it wouldn't hurt as much. She yelped again and wiggled around before resetting with her ass right back where it was.

"Bad girl," I called.

"Please," she whimpered. "Please, be gentle then."

"Spread your cheeks open for me," I ordered.

She rested on her shoulder as she used her hands to pull her cheeks open. Her head was cocked around so she could look back at me. Her lips were bright red and swollen as she chewed her bottom lip while looking back at me. She was so damn sexy right now. I leaned in and tongued her now spread cunny.

She gasped as my tongue touched her opening and tasted her wetness as it dripped out of her. I slipped lower and teased her swollen and protruding clit making her whimper more. I licked it harder as she pulled her cheeks apart further so I could get in between her legs better. I was quickly flicking her clit with my tongue as her pants and whimpers grew more urgent.

I sucked it into my mouth and rolled the little bean between my lips and flicked it with my tongue. She was panting and gasping, twisting her hips and pulling her cheeks open with her hands as I let her clit slip from my mouth. I dug my tongue into her hole again. It was soaking wet as her juice leaked out of it. My nose was soaking wet from chewing on her clit before, now her wetness was running down my chin. I was flicking her hole rapidly with my tongue then swirling it around before switching back again. She was so close to cumming as I pulled away.

"You know something?" I asked.

"What!?" she panted. "What the hell did you stop for?"

"I needed to tell you I was right."

"Right about what!?" she cried out.

"You do taste delicious."

"Jeez," she hissed. Her one hand had slipped from her cheek and was circling her clit. "You couldn't have...... fuck... yes!"

I covered her pussy with my mouth again before she could finish yelling at me for stopping. I licked her from clit to hole, sucked and swirled, flicked and poked her as she moved her hand back to her cheek to hold it open. I lapped at the river of wetness as it flooded my mouth. She was turning her hips as she came. I broke the suction and used my tongue to taste her cum as it ran from her body. She was panting and cursing, heaving and shaking as she released.

She was just about finished when I made my move. I took two shuffles forward and dipped my dick into her wetness. White cream coated my cock as I pressed into her all the way and watched her lips stretch and flare until my hips bumped her ass. She gasped and panted more as I rested deep inside of her and let her cunny quiver and ripple over my shaft. I was still pretty sensitive, eating her didn't help like I had hoped.

She started moving forward then back as her orgasm finished. Her hands returned to the floor so she could push herself up and off her shoulder. Once she was off, she started pushing back as I sat still and let her ride me. I was slipping so easily down her soak tunnel. I still hadn't gotten over how unbelievably wet she was after she came. Was it just me or was she always like this?

"Jay," she panted. "I thought you were going to fuck me, pull my hair, and smack my ass?"

"Watching you is way more fun," I said.

"Good," she whimpered. "Cuz I don't like getting my hair pulled."

I slapped her ass and watched it ripple as she whimpered once more. She started pushing back harder into my cock now as I smacked her again. She yelped and looked over her shoulder at me as I did it once more. Her cheeks were now red with random handprints as I gripped her hips and got into a better spot on my knees.

For the first time since I had slipped into her, I started pushing in and meeting her halfway. She growled her approval as our bodies started to slap together with the sounds of sex. Each time our bodies slapped together her ass would ripple and my ball bag would smack against her clit. I shifted again and got a little higher up on my knees.

I pressed into the small of her back making her arch her ass up more to me. She let her hands slide way out in front of her as she brought her ass up more and opened herself up. She looked like a cat in heat as I gripped her hips harder and picked up the pace. I was pulling her into my thrusts as she stopped pushing back and let me have control over her.

I was pounding into her now. Wet slaps of sex filled the air around us as her pussy leaked heavily and coated my cock in her thick juice. She was still arched up and crying out in pleasure as her cunny was starting to squeeze my cock once more. I was bumping her end with each thrust into her. Her lips were stretched out around my cock as she softly pushed back into me and cried out in pleasure.

Her nails were digging into the catwalk as her pussy started squeezing and releasing. Her crying out that she was cumming again confirmed what I already knew was happening. I slowed just a little but was still pulling myself into her making us slap together. I cried out my warning as she was crying out in orgasmic bliss.

"Fuck... no-no... don't cum in me."

"Fuck!" I cried as I was just about there.

I almost kept on going but I knew better as I pulled my cock from her soaked and creaming pussy. I quickly replaced my cock with two fingers and buried them all the way into her cumming hole. I twisted them around and found her spot deep inside where only my fingers could curl around and reach. I circled it as she cried out in pleasure again and continued to flood my fingers.

I had to pull on the small of her back to keep her from crawling away. I knew it was intense when it was dribbling out of her and soaking my shirt that she was still on to protect her knees from the metal catwalk. She started bucking back into my fingers towards the end as she still leaked and dripped down my hand. I was about to lean in and taste her, but she pulled away and turned around.

She pushed me back with force until I had to flop down on my back. My legs were still twisted up under my butt as she laughed at how hard I flopped on the deck just then. She pulled them out from under me, so I was now lying flat on the metal and rubbing my head from the short fall and the hard thud. The pain went away quickly as her mouth covered my cock until I was touching the back of her throat.

She was on it then off then back on in several quick bursts. I reached up and pushed her head down as she went back on it again. I kept the pressure on until her nose and lips were pressing against my trimmed pubes. That was her payback for pushing me down and not letting me cum a moment ago.

She moaned and tapped my leg before I let off. She pulled up, gasped for air, then went straight back down again. She sucked hard and fast, bobbing up and down, leaving a slobber trail down my dick while tasting herself in the process. I called out my warning again and was just about to explode in her mouth before she pulled away and looked at me.

"You were so wrong," she giggled. "I don't think I taste that good."

"Spin around and bring your pussy up here," I called without missing a beat. "Let me have another taste test."

"No way," she mumbled as she licked my tip. "My kitty cat needs a break."

"Damn," I groaned.

She took my cock back in and sucked again. She bobbed up and down until I went over the edge and blasted off into her mouth. The first one took her a little by surprise as she coughed once but didn't break the seal her lips had around my cock. She just moved to the tip and used her hand to jerk me as I shot a few more pulses into her waiting mouth. Her tongue teased me until she knew I was spent.

She pulled off but kept tugging on my cock as she looked at me with her mouth full of my cum. I was panting and sweating now from everything as she sat there for a second then leaned over the side and spit.

"Hey," I said. "What an insult."

She spit again then looked at me. "Sorry, Jay. But I hate the taste of it. It's not just you, it's every guy I've done it with. I damn near gag myself if I have to swallow and there was no way I was swallowing that big of a load."

I shrugged. "You can stop jerking me off now."

"Oh," she laughed. "Sorry."

"And, get me two beers. One for me and one for my head. That hurt," I said as I rubbed again.

"Sorry," she laughed again. "I didn't mean to push you like that, but I didn't want to leave you with blue balls."

"Blue balls," I said and pointed at her. "Is a condition where you leave the guy after not letting him get off. If you get him off, it's not blue balls. Some would call what you did stingy though. I've been letting loose in there all week, what suddenly changed?"

"Stingy, hum?" she sassed. "Just wait then, I'll hold out on you for the rest of the vacation. You'll have to call your girlfriend, Cynthia, to come rescue you."

"Whoa," I said. "Hold on now. You're throwing around some serious accusations there. Cynthia is not my girlfriend. She is just a girl that is in one of my classes."

"She left her thong in your bag," Emma said with a little bite to it. "Just your friend, hmm?"

"Hello!" I called. "That was your thong."

Suddenly it hit Emma and she recalled what had happened. She started laughing now and apologizing for getting sassy. I forgave her as she pulled two beers out and handed them to me. I popped the caps off and handed her one then pulled my shorts back up my legs and sat next to her. She took a swig, then another before swishing and spitting again. She looked at me as I took a sip of mine.

"You done now?" I asked playfully.

"Yeah," she smiled. "Sorry again. You forgive me?"

"I already did," I said and leaned in to kiss her.

She pulled away. "Are you sure you want to kiss me, I just, you know?"

"You wasted perfectly good beer to rinse it out," I offered. "I'm ok if you are."

1...56789...15