All Comments on 'My Favorite Girl Pt. 03'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I’m waiting for her to stop pretending the relationship isn’t real. Obviously, if she gets that upset wth him, it’s real.

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 3 years ago
Arrgh

I feel like beating the pair of them, they keep beating around the bush. They are so in love that it's amazing her parents haven't noticed, so frustrating. But the story is a very good read, so I put up with it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Story

Love this story and their relationship. Please keep going!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I liked this chapter better than the last. The ending didn't condense down like the last one, even though others will likely complain there was no real ending at all. Thanks again for a well written tale - wondering how long we go before they are forced to make some tough decisions? You also have some interesting "sub-arc" story lines going on I'm interested to see how you unwind them. 5+*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

wad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

More golf too. We are all rooting for him. Maybe his mom should try to fuck him for real, and he can finally tell her to fuck the hell off. What a cunt.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Great read and has me on the edge of my seat. I really do wish he would realise the love she has for him is real. Does he not remember what Dory said to him about how Em feels about him? Why will he not just admit he is in love too. I think they should end up together and maybe the "old principal" does know whats going on and hopes they will be together so his little girl will be happy. Please keep going and dont make us wait too long if you can help it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Super story! Please keep going.

Thank You

ballfan2001ballfan2001over 3 years ago
Love this series

Lot's more please. Such a great series.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 3 years ago
Great

You're a great story writer. I love it.

BigTexaz27BigTexaz27over 2 years ago

You are a good writer. Get published.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

When you're only 19 years old and you're facing adult issues for the first time, choosing your life path. Then your romantic feelings are just feelings. You're living them, not planning them.

Emmy is a little more mature, but also inexperienced. She, too, is just starting out on her own.

They're both terrified of the future. They need help and support. But they are afraid to ask Emmy's parents, afraid of judgment and prohibition. Perhaps Dory can help them?

In Florida, it seems to be legal for cousins to marry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES